PDA

View Full Version : Fan Poll - Troy Most Popular NFL Player

Atlanta Dan
10-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Nielsen recently collaborated on a survey with E-Poll Market Research aimed at finding out which NFL players resonated with fans as appealing, and which didn’t....

The most-liked player in the NFL is Troy Polumalu, the crazy-haired, high-energy defensive back from the Pittsburgh Steelers, whose appeal rating registers at 63%. Not much surprise there — talent, all-out effort and a roster spot on a nationally popular team go a long way with fans.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tomvanriper/2012/10/23/the-nfls-most-and-least-liked-players/

Troy is the only Steeler on either the liked or disliked list, which I suppose means Ben's image has improved

Santonio Holmes made the top 10 most disliked players list

RG III already is on the top 10 list of most liked players - if he does not get hurt IMO he could replace Peyton Manning as the NFL pitchman of choice for endorsement deals

White_Steel_Wolfe
10-24-2012, 12:28 PM
That's cool too- too bad he is made of glass. In my opinion he should just retire now.

Fire Arians
10-24-2012, 12:36 PM
i believe it. i have some friends who are ravens and patriots fans who hate the steelers but all have nothing but love for troy

WVABE
10-24-2012, 03:37 PM
The ole lady loves Troy, and about 20 others too.
Not the way that we love watching them either.
She needs a cold shower.