PDA

View Full Version : American Horror Story - season 2

Fire Haley
10-24-2012, 05:35 PM
those of you still with utilities, are you not watching this?

best...show...evar

Nuns with whips is hot

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/150/c8553c6e450549b4b2fa3de66ed599ce/l.jpg

for you followers, "Tate" is looking for new poon

http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/1-American-Horror-Story-Asylum-726x248.jpg

SteelCityMom
10-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Yup, great show. We always save Dexter and Walking Dead episodes to watch with it...my favorite time of year. I love how they made it an anthology.

Fire Haley
10-25-2012, 01:56 PM
a collection of little short horror stories

So if 'Tate' isn't bloody face, the good Dr?

what we learned - sister Jude was the town pump and a murderer

poor sister Mary Eunice gets corrupted by a demon

and I am beginning to hate that stupid jilted lesbian squealing snitch reporter bitch

SteelCityMom
10-25-2012, 03:08 PM
No spoilers! We don't all watch it the night it airs. You didn't give away too much, but STAHP!

You know the consequences.

Fire Haley
10-25-2012, 07:44 PM
bullshit

oh yeah - I know, let me start a thread not to talk about what's happening, brilliant!

don't open it if you don't want to talk about the show - spoilers my ass

SteelCityMom
10-25-2012, 10:02 PM
That's it. No more whips and chains for you.

Lady Steel
10-26-2012, 12:10 AM
a collection of little short horror stories

So if 'Tate' isn't bloody face, the good Dr?

what we learned - sister Jude was the town pump and a murderer

poor sister Mary Eunice gets corrupted by a demon

and I am beginning to hate that stupid jilted lesbian squealing snitch reporter bitch

I'm not sure if Dr. Frankenstein is Bloody Face. I thought that at first, too, but it seems a bit too obvious, so now I'm not too sure. The Monsignor perhaps? I do think it's Dr. Frankenstein's patients gone wrong (zombies) who are walking about in the woods. He's a pervert. Watching and touching Sister Mary Eunice while she was "sleeping," and asking the prostitute to slowly show him her mossy bank while he was grabbing his crotch. Ewwww. Sister Mary Eunice was tempted by his caramel apple and is now possessed. She will now be tempting/enticing Dr. Frankenstein.

Loved Sister Jude as the drunken lounge singer wh0re. :chuckle: I was disappointed she didn't get it on with the Monsignor. We know she wants to given her fantasy scene. She is totally in love with him.

Lana Banana is a total bitch. Why didn't she escape when Kit was being attacked by the guards? It would have been the perfect opportunity. Not only is she a bitch, but she's also a dumb bitch. And her feet are ugly.

I hope Adam Levine has learned his lesson as to what a BJ will get him! :chuckle:

Fire Haley
10-26-2012, 06:53 AM
I think Sister Mary Eunice got infected with the demon that kid had, when he died it flew into her....or something.

I had high hopes for that reporter chick when she was together with the other non-crazy chick when both were naked in the prison shower scene - - alas...

Fire Haley
10-27-2012, 05:11 AM
That's it. No more whips and chains for you.

how hard is it to watch one episode a week of the.... best....show....evar?

get a job and buy cable you slackers

besides, the first season has absolutely nothing to do with the current one, totally different place and characters, so people shouldn't be afraid to watch, it's a new show, basically

Lady Steel
10-27-2012, 09:51 PM
I had high hopes for that reporter chick when she was together with the other non-crazy chick when both were naked in the prison shower scene - - alas...

I thought that was going to happen, too. There was a lot of tension between those two in that scene. Better luck next time for you. :laughing:

I have a question for you. The bug chip that was implanted into the side of Kit's neck was put there by the aliens, right? For what purpose?

There are so many different storylines going on with aliens and zombies and demons that it gets confusing at times, but I'm sure everything will sort itself out as the season progresses.

MasterOfPuppets
10-29-2012, 02:36 PM
Yup, great show. We always save Dexter and Walking Dead episodes to watch with it...my favorite time of year. I love how they made it an anthology.
last season for dexter ....:shake02:...also the last season for another favorite...spartacus..:crying03:

never seen american horror story, i'll have to look into it.

here's a great site to catch episodes you might miss....you can find virtually any TV series here. (including the ones on premium channels)
http://watchseries.eu/letters/A

best bet is to use a pop up blocker to keep adds from harrassing you.
this one works great with firefox...
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus-pop-up-addon/

Fire Haley
10-30-2012, 04:38 PM
I have a question for you. The bug chip that was implanted into the side of Kit's neck was put there by the aliens, right? For what purpose?

that's how we keep track of test subjects for future abduction experiments

you feel a lump?

Fire Haley
10-30-2012, 07:34 PM

check out Season 1 - it's awesome, even though a totally new crew of characters are in the new series

this first series is really good, trust me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDb4SqqiQag

Fire Haley
11-02-2012, 01:01 AM
well I didn't like this week

ask me why

SteelCityMom
11-02-2012, 12:14 PM
how hard is it to watch one episode a week of the.... best....show....evar?

get a job and buy cable you slackers

besides, the first season has absolutely nothing to do with the current one, totally different place and characters, so people shouldn't be afraid to watch, it's a new show, basically

It was a mild joke about the spoilers...don't get your panties all up in a wad, Nancy boy.

And why would I buy cable when there's pirate bay? Cable is for suckers.

SteelCityMom
11-02-2012, 12:18 PM
last season for dexter ....:shake02:...also the last season for another favorite...spartacus..:crying03:

here's a great site to catch episodes you might miss....you can find virtually any TV series here. (including the ones on premium channels)
http://watchseries.eu/letters/A

best bet is to use a pop up blocker to keep adds from harrassing you.
this one works great with firefox...
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus-pop-up-addon/

I've never even heard of Spartacus...I'll have to check it out though. I like period piece shows (i.e. The Tudors, The Borgias).

I'm sad about Dexter ending too, but I'm liking this season much better than the last couple. Hoping they end the show on a high (unlike Weeds lol).

Definitely check out AHS. First season starts off a bit slow, but once it gets going it's really good. Not a requirement though to watch the first season before the second (as mentioned), and so far I'm liking the second season better.

SteelCityMom
11-02-2012, 12:19 PM
well I didn't like this week

ask me why

Because the doc has a small wee wee? :chuckle:

Fire Haley
11-02-2012, 01:25 PM
aha! I knew you couldn't resist

but no, I kind of enjoyed the nyphomaniac just the way she was, before he 'fixed' her, bummer

and I have DirecTV, not cable, life without Sunday Ticket isn't worth living

SteelCityMom
11-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Haha...you just aren't crafty enough yet! I don't think I could get DirectTV out here even if I wanted to. I'm way too cheap to pay for that shit anyhow. How else do you think I could support my raging tequila habit?

Fire Haley
11-02-2012, 02:37 PM
don't hate me because I'm beautiful

Fire Haley
11-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Because the doc has a small wee wee?

shrinkage, it was a cold and stormy night

MasterOfPuppets
11-02-2012, 04:48 PM
I've never even heard of Spartacus...I'll have to check it out though. I like period piece shows (i.e. The Tudors, The Borgias).

I'm sad about Dexter ending too, but I'm liking this season much better than the last couple. Hoping they end the show on a high (unlike Weeds lol).

Definitely check out AHS. First season starts off a bit slow, but once it gets going it's really good. Not a requirement though to watch the first season before the second (as mentioned), and so far I'm liking the second season better.
spartacus is freakin awesome....packed full of neckedness and bloody violence ...:thumbsup: (starz original)
the original "spartacus" actor died of cancer suddenly after the first season.
http://i1.cdnds.net/10/28/tv_spartacus_3.jpg

so they went and did a 6 part series telling the tale before spartucus became a gladiator.
then they brought in this guy....
http://news.menshealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/McIntyre-300x.jpg

it takes a few episodes to get used to him, but he does ok i guess , but he doesn't sell it like the original dude.

plenty of eye candy for both the ladies and gents...
lucy lawless.xena ...is a main character in season one....for those who wanted to see xena's fun bags uncovered , then watch spartacus...:chuckle:

http://www.tvequals.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Spartacus-550x352.jpg

Fire Haley
11-02-2012, 05:30 PM
stop gheying up my thread

MasterOfPuppets
11-02-2012, 06:12 PM
stop gheying up my thread
i did no thutch thing thilly...

seriously though, those wealthy romans knew how to party... fill the house full of ho slaves and wine .

hdhFOREaO50

Fire Haley
11-07-2012, 10:49 PM
back to the topic

another awesome show, how to convert a lesbian, and...

now we got Nazi's

Lady Steel
11-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Tonight's episode was really good. Somehow I thought you would enjoy the aversion therapy scene, Killer. :laughing:

All along I thought the Monsignor was a good guy. Not!

If I was the nympho after Dr. Arden did what he did to her, I would want someone to kill me, too.

Hooray for Anne Frank shooting Dr. Arden in the leg. If that was me, I would have shot him in his privates, but he does have a wee wee, so she made the right choice. :chuckle:

Fire Haley
11-08-2012, 08:48 AM
yesssss - I loved the aversion therapy he tried, something tells me the good doctor ain't so good

I bet the kitchen scene with the 'murder baby' parent pounding on the kneading bread table dusty with flour brought up some fantasy memories for you.

another hanging cliffhanger, part 2 of 'Anne Frank' is next week

Will Kit go nuts? Will he lose his nuts? Will Dr. Thredson get Lana out of The Asylum – and if he does, what will he do to her?

yummy

SteelersCanada
11-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I knew that Arden was a Nazi, too. I called that in like the second episode after seeing his 'lab' and what he was keeping in the forest and his office.

Is this chick actually Anne Frank or is she taking on the personality of Anne because she met her in Auschwitz? This season is cray.

Also, where was our pal Bloody Face in this one?

Fire Haley
11-08-2012, 09:54 AM
they are moving things along, it will take time to shake these things out

I predict a sterilization scene

Lady Steel
11-09-2012, 02:21 AM
Pulled this off Facebook. It could be considered a spoiler for those who want no knowledge of next week's episode, so please proceed with caution.

Sister Jude employs a renowned Nazi Hunter to gather evidence against Arden. Kit makes a surprising confession. Bloody Face is unmasked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpZKy9dKpE

SteelersCanada
11-14-2012, 10:00 PM
Spoilers!

So, let me get a few things straight: Arden was legitimately a Nazi, which means that this chick was actually Anne Frank? Which means the husband was full of shit about their back story? Also, the psychiatrist turned out to be Bloody Face which I saw coming, but it's still pretty cool.

The first part I'm still confused on. Was she Frank?

edit: I also hope they're going to explain in future episodes how - 1) Bloody Face can still be alive after all that time and 2) why there's more than one Bloody Face.

SteelCityMom
11-15-2012, 12:13 PM
Spoilers!

So, let me get a few things straight: Arden was legitimately a Nazi, which means that this chick was actually Anne Frank? Which means the husband was full of shit about their back story? Also, the psychiatrist turned out to be Bloody Face which I saw coming, but it's still pretty cool.

The first part I'm still confused on. Was she Frank?

edit: I also hope they're going to explain in future episodes how - 1) Bloody Face can still be alive after all that time and 2) why there's more than one Bloody Face.

I don't think there is more than one Bloody Face (unless the original has an apprentice or something like that). The scene in episode 4 with all the Bloody Faces chasing the couple ended up being some sick ass pranksters or something, then the real Bloody Face showed up and killed the fakes.

I think Frank is supposed to be Frank. I think the husband is full of shit (notice the creepy alien music playing during all his flashback scenes). I'm not exactly sure where that's going to go...but it's definitely not done yet.

My best guess though is Nazi aliens possessed by the devil. :chuckle:

SteelersCanada
11-15-2012, 01:39 PM
I don't think there is more than one Bloody Face (unless the original has an apprentice or something like that). The scene in episode 4 with all the Bloody Faces chasing the couple ended up being some sick ass pranksters or something, then the real Bloody Face showed up and killed the fakes.

I think Frank is supposed to be Frank. I think the husband is full of shit (notice the creepy alien music playing during all his flashback scenes). I'm not exactly sure where that's going to go...but it's definitely not done yet.

My best guess though is Nazi aliens possessed by the devil. :chuckle:

I just read what I said over and realized I worded it really poorly, haha. Do you remember a few episodes back when Adam Levine's girlfriend stabbed the shit out of Bloody Face? They ultimately got shot by the two guys that took the prank "way too far" as one of them put, but they saw 'another'(?) Bloody Face coming from the opposite way where he was stabbed. This is where I was confused, why was there two or if there's one, how is it that he can't die?

Also, I didn't even realize the background music in the flashbacks - good call on that one. :drink:

This season is more confusing than the last one forsure. I feel like I'm lost most of the time, haha.

Lady Steel
11-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Maybe the Bloody Face in the present is a copycat. I don't know. But they did say in the first episode that nobody ever gets out of Briarcliff or something like that.

Shelly's appearance to the kids and the teacher on the grade school playground was all kinds of awesome, although I did feel badly for her. Trick or Treat, kiddies. :laughing:

I don't think Charlotte was actually Anne Frank. She was suffering from post-partum psychosis and through her research/photos kept getting deeper and deeper into the delusion that she was really a part of the Holocaust. It was through her research and photos that she recognized Dr. Arden so he had no choice but to give her a lobotomy so she would forget his Nazi connection. Her portrayal of a Stepford Wife is creepy. Or maybe she really is Anne Frank and was suffering from PTSD. :noidea:

I'm really not into the aliens story they are telling but I do wonder what the aliens are doing to the fetuses of both Alma (she's alive?!) and Grace. Did Kit impregnate both Alma and Grace or did the aliens? I'm guessing it was Kit and that's why Sister Jude called his and Grace's baby a "murder baby." Did the aliens take Grace's baby?

Kit sure is a dumbass. I knew as soon as Dr. Thredson said he was going to record Kit that he was going to turn the tape over to the police. What does Dr. Thredson/Bloody Face/Buffalo Bill have in store for Lana Banana? He wants her to tell his story, but is holding her captive in his basement. Does anyone out there have a lamp shade made out of human skin and nipples? Anyone want a mint? Just help yourself to some from the bowl made out of the top a human skull. Wow.

I'm Team Sister Jude. Jessica Lange is doing an excellent job in her role, and I could't help but sympathize with her when she told her story about the squirrel. When and how will Sister Jude see Dr. Arden without his shirt on? Why did they keep showing the fireplace while she was talking to Dr. Arden? Why so many close-ups of Arden's cane?

So many questions.

SteelersCanada
11-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Every question you have Lady Steel, I have too. I guess it's a sign of a great show, though, when it leaves you asking questions and wanting more.

However, it was revealed in October that Dylan McDermott is coming to AHS this season. What?! That only adds to my confusion. There's speculation that he's in fact the true Dr. Thredson, and Bloody Face was only impersonating him. At first I was skeptic of this, but people are pointing to his line "I don't work here anymore. In fact, I never did." as a "confession" that he was only impersonating him. I'm still a little skeptical of that, but we'll see.

Whatever it is, he was my favorite character last year in the first season, and I know however they introduce him this season will be fantastic.

SteelCityMom
11-15-2012, 06:53 PM
I just read what I said over and realized I worded it really poorly, haha. Do you remember a few episodes back when Adam Levine's girlfriend stabbed the shit out of Bloody Face? They ultimately got shot by the two guys that took the prank "way too far" as one of them put, but they saw 'another'(?) Bloody Face coming from the opposite way where he was stabbed. This is where I was confused, why was there two or if there's one, how is it that he can't die?

Also, I didn't even realize the background music in the flashbacks - good call on that one. :drink:

This season is more confusing than the last one forsure. I feel like I'm lost most of the time, haha.

The one that the chick stabbed was one of the guys that was pranking with the other two. Then the real Bloody Face killed the remaining pranksters. (or are we just confusing each other more??? :chuckle:)

Could be a copycat as LadySteel said...or maybe a son or apprentice carrying on the tradition. Or maybe a ghost, I dunno lol.

I think you're right about Thredson's character as well. I didn't know that Dylan McDermott was coming back to the show. They have similar enough features that the fake Thredson could probably pull off a fake ID/credentials for it if needed. I'm sure we'll find out more about the fake one's motives.

Lot of people I know are bitching about this season being too boring or convoluted...I'm actually liking it a lot more than the first season. I love this kind of crazy shit though lol.

Lady Steel
11-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Spoiler Alert!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/15/american-horror-story-ryan-murphy-bloody-face/

Fire Haley
11-15-2012, 08:33 PM
ha ha ha

you were all wrong

lots of juicy bits

I told you not to trust the good doctor

Lady Steel
11-17-2012, 01:04 AM
I told you not to trust the good doctor

Yes you did. I was kind of disappointed it was Thredson. He was so Clark Kent-like that I never really gave it any thought that he was Bloody Face. There should be lots of good stuff coming up between him and Lana.

I was hoping the Monsignor was Bloody Face. Can't wait to see how involved he is with all the Nazi stuff.

I love this kind of crazy shit though lol.

Me, too! :thumbsup:

Fire Haley
11-18-2012, 08:02 AM
There should be lots of good stuff coming up between him and Lana.

that's what I'm hoping for

I find I'm watching the previous episode first, then the new one, each week - keeps things flowing more smoothly

Lady Steel
11-21-2012, 10:52 PM
Sister Mary Eunice is so devilish. :laughing:

CmOrWG2FTbg

Fire Haley
11-23-2012, 05:59 AM
hahahahahahahaha

this show makes the Walking Dead look like a gay Lifetime movie

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

fucking awesome

oh yeah, how you like that you mommy corpse lovers

hahahahahahahahahaha, chain her up and suck them titties

the storyline is coming together nicely, tieing up loose ends, looks like Sister Mary Eunice to be top nun now, should be fun

Lady Steel
11-26-2012, 01:11 AM
hahahahahahahahahaha, chain her up and suck them titties

"Baby needs colostrum." That scene was very disturbing. Is there nowhere this show won't go? I love it!

Lady Steel
11-28-2012, 11:20 PM
So Dr. Arden didn't perform Grace's sterilization/hysterectomy. The aliens then?

Miles attempting to slice off his hand was so gross, but I don't get it. Never noticed him before.

Sister Mary Eunice is the Devil and she recognized the Angel of Death. The Angel of Death is like a cousin to the Devil. The Devil's evil and the Angel of Death deals in death but is merciful. The real Sister Mary Eunice is suffering and screaming to be saved. I wonder if Sister Jude will end up being her salvation.

Bloody Face/Dr. Thredson raped his "mother." So nasty. If Lana Banana ends up pregnant, maybe present day Bloody Face is their spawn.

Is someone/something controlling the chip in Kit's neck and triggering him to kill?

Poor Lana. She has the shittiest luck. Back to Briarcliff she goes. I wonder if her legs will be amputated because she fled. Could she be the next Shelly?

We now know how Sister Jude ended up at the nunnery/convent.

Sister Jude contemplated slitting her wrists. Apparently, this wasn't the first time she contemplated committing suicide. Before becoming a nun, she was engaged to be married. Her fiance told her he had syphilis which caused her to be infertile. He then blamed her and left her. :sadness: All she ever wanted was a family.

I think Missy's father knows Sister Jude was the hit and run driver.

Kit killed the rasper, and Grace was shot trying to save Kit. Enter the Angel of Death. RIP Grace.

Fire Haley
11-29-2012, 01:09 PM
Grace's missing womb is for later. What if the dark Angel of Death and the demon are the aliens...

SteelersCanada
11-29-2012, 02:50 PM
It was a great episode, but I hated the direction they took Lana's character. I mean, she manages to escape but then ends up a car with another psycho? Then, ends up back in Briarcliff ... ? That part felt a little rushed. Other than that, it was a very good episode. Man, Sister Jude has a fucked up past.

I'm calling it right now - Dylan McDermott's character is going to be Lana and Thredson's kid and is the new bloody face. I really hope that's right - he plays those kind of characters really well.

Fire Haley
11-29-2012, 07:23 PM
well we got another one of the old cast back

http://www.lippsisters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/old-maid-hot-maid1.jpg

wrong maid if you ask me

http://www.gorestruly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/American_Horror_Story_24.jpg

Lady Steel
12-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Grace's missing womb is for later.

Ohhh. That's an interesting theory. What do you have on your mind about that?

What if the dark Angel of Death and the demon are the aliens...

Hmmm. Could be, but I don't know. They already showed the aliens as stereotypical little greenish guys, but I've been thinking Kit might be an alien so why not the Angel of Death and the demon, too? :noidea:

Man, Sister Jude has a fucked up past.

I know. I feel sorry for her. I'm still Team Sister Jude. You know what I was thinking? Two episodes ago, she was supposedly headed to a new job in Da Burgh since the Monsignor fired her. Well, she obviously isn't on her way yet. What's up with that? They never addressed it this past episode that I recall. She was busy visiting Missy's parents.

I'm calling it right now - Dylan McDermott's character is going to be Lana and Thredson's kid and is the new bloody face. I really hope that's right - he plays those kind of characters really well.

:thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
12-01-2012, 02:25 AM
'American Horror Story: Asylum': Dylan McDermott reveals his Bloody Face connection

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/team-photos/124.jpg (http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/author/geoff-berkshire/)By Geoff Berkshire (http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/author/geoff-berkshire/)

December 1, 2012 12:29 AM ET

Follow @geoffberkshire on http://www.zap2it.com/images/standard/share/twitter_12.gifTwitter (http://www.twitter.com/geoffberkshire) | http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/google_12.gifGoogle (https://plus.google.com/113737645316869642256?rel=author)

http://media.whosay.com/254065/254065_lawm.jpg (http://www.whosay.com/dylanmcdermott/photos/254065)
WhoSay (http://www.whosay.com/)More from Dylan McDermott (http://www.whosay.com/dylanmcdermott)

Yep, that's Dylan McDermott (http://people.zap2it.com/p/dylan-mcdermott/18110) on the set of "American Horror Story: Asylum." (http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/american-horror-story-asylum/EP01605266) And yes, he's playing the role of the modern day Bloody Face.

McDermott posted the photo this week on WhoSay (http://www.whosay.com/dylanmcdermott/photos/254065) and tweeted (https://twitter.com/DylanMcDermott/status/274211564406571009) the accompanying declaration: "I AM THE MODERN DAY BLOODY FACE!"

McDermott's social media revelation came after executive producer Ryan Murphy confirmed McDermott's bloody role in an interview with Entertainment Weekly (http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/29/american-horror-story-ryan-murphy-dark-cousin-exclusive/). That followed significant speculation online that McDermott had made an uncredited vocal cameo during Bloody Face's phone call to the police in the Nov. 21 episode. (It's true, he did.)

We'll see McDermott in the flesh on the Dec. 12 installment, and he promises it's not going to be pretty:

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2244419244/get-resource_normal.jpeg Dylan McDermott

@DylanMcDermott (https://twitter.com/DylanMcDermott)
As the New "Bloody Face" I mean business! Bar your windows. I'M COMING!!!

Fire Haley
12-01-2012, 10:52 AM
get that fucking spoiler garbage out of here you stupid asshole

MasterOfPuppets
12-01-2012, 02:48 PM
http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/878522_you-mad-bro_jpg396131ba2a284a9cda2a704c44a5aa26

SteelersCanada
12-01-2012, 03:26 PM
I know. I feel sorry for her. I'm still Team Sister Jude. You know what I was thinking? Two episodes ago, she was supposedly headed to a new job in Da Burgh since the Monsignor fired her. Well, she obviously isn't on her way yet. What's up with that? They never addressed it this past episode that I recall. She was busy visiting Missy's parents.

I was thinking about that, too. I guess she's not going? Maybe she's going to find a way to get back into Briarcliff? There's too many theories out there, I just want Wednesday to be here! haha.

Well, thanks to the spoilers that were posted - at least I know that I was right about McDermott's character. The extent of whether or not he's Bloody Face Jr. by blood remains to be seen, but I hope it is.

Lady Steel
12-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Well, thanks to the spoilers that were posted - at least I know that I was right about McDermott's character. The extent of whether or not he's Bloody Face Jr. by blood remains to be seen, but I hope it is.

I think we all knew it was coming, but although you may be thankful about the MAJOR spoiler photo that was posted, I was not and Killer is livid. If I read any spoilers at all, which is seldom and only if a friend e-mails them to me or sends them to me via Facebook, they are written only in terms of generalities. I absolutely DO NOT want to view any photos prior to the show being aired.

What the poster did who posted that photo was pretty shitty, in my opinion. The least he could have done was post a spoiler warning and the link if anyone wanted to check it out. Now it's been ruined.

On a more positive note, this coming week's episode should be sweet. Ho ho ho!

Fire Haley
12-01-2012, 05:02 PM
stupid fucktard doesn't even watch the show

no wonder this board sucks

go die in a fire

SteelersCanada
12-01-2012, 05:12 PM
On a more positive note, this coming week's episode should be sweet. Ho ho ho!

What is this Santa Claus thing, too? That looks a little twisted. I don't know if you've seen the preview so I won't spoil anything, but this upcoming episode looks amazing.

Lady Steel
12-04-2012, 12:46 AM

go die in a fire

It will be okay. :hug:

Lady Steel
12-04-2012, 12:54 AM
What is this Santa Claus thing, too? That looks a little twisted. I don't know if you've seen the preview so I won't spoil anything, but this upcoming episode looks amazing.

According to the promo, I think it has something to do with Sister Mary Satan.

I don't want to piss Killer off, so please highlight above to read. :laughing:

Fire Haley
12-04-2012, 08:41 AM
It will be okay. :hug:

I'm getting better

in case you want to see the recaps, you know AFTER the episodes are aired

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/american-horror-story-season-2-episode-6/

Lady Steel
12-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Santy Claus is a dick.

Sister Mary Eunice's Christmas tree ornaments. :laughing: The way the Monsignor touched Sister Mary Eunice was creepy. What in the world is going on with him?

Frank praying over Grace and her opening her eyes and staring at him was scary. Aliens!

Sister Jude should have cut Sister Mary Eunice's throat when she had the chance. That doesn't sound very nice, huh?

Ew. Santy Clause bit off the intern/orderly/whoever he was's face.

Is it Tabu perfume? :laughing: Dr. Arden's story about those ruby earrings and then Sister Mary Eunice putting them on grossed me out.

Lana vomiting and she hadn't eaten anything. Ut-oh.

Kit and pregnant Alma and pregnant Grace. Playa!

I really liked Frank. RIP. :sadness:

Dr. Arden is a dirty rotten scoundrel. He duped me!

Kit saved Lana from Thredson. No evidence left in Thredson's house. Kit needs Thredson more than Lana does. They should have killed Thredson and ran away together. Lana told Thredson that one day she will bury him.

Thredson told Lana that her skin will be the start of a whole new Bloody Face. Yep. Thredson got that right.

Aliens came and took Grace away and scared the poop out of Dr. Arden. :chuckle:

Sister Jude got a good spankin' then stabbed Santy Claus.

Merry Christmas! :saintnick: .

I can't wait until next week. The previews looked fantastic.

Fire Haley
12-06-2012, 07:48 AM
Santy Claus is a dick.

ho ho ho

"You know the difference between that Santa Claus and me? He only comes once a year"

Sister Mary Eunice's Christmas tree ornaments. :laughing: The way the Monsignor touched Sister Mary Eunice was creepy. What in the world is going on with him?

she's out of his league

Aliens!

hurry up already with that, if it's real

Dr. Arden's story about those ruby earrings and then Sister Mary Eunice putting them on grossed me out.

Nice earrings

Lana vomiting and she hadn't eaten anything. Ut-oh.

She's breeding something in the oven, it can't be good

Kit and pregnant Alma and pregnant Grace. Playa!

I'm thinking maybe Alma is gonna turn up alive

Sister Jude got a good spankin' then stabbed Santy Claus.

Dr. Arden is a dirty rotten scoundrel. He duped me!

Sister Jude got double-crossed, just when they had me wanting to believe, looks like she's gonna end up a patient now too, after Santa got through with her.

Thredson told Lana that her skin will be the start of a whole new Bloody Face. Yep. Thredson got that right.

She just can't shake the guy, he turns up everywhere...you know she reeeeealy wanted to kill him, damn you Kitt

I can't wait until next week. The previews looked fantastic.

best episode this season, a little ultra violence, and no black angel of death, they keep you guessing

SteelersCanada
12-06-2012, 12:41 PM
You guys really liked last nights episode? I thought it was the weakest of the season - maybe the series in general. It didn't bring the same vibe as the rest of the season and felt kind of out of place. Sister Jude has gotten progressively stupider over the season - making choices that make less and less sense. I mean this could be intentional on the writers part, but it just seems like her story is being rushed now.

I also get the feeling that Arden is going to die a pretty brutal death. I just have the feeling that something really, really bad is going to happen to him.

Also, the hell is going on with Grace and the aliens?

I can't see previews after the episode which is frustrating - I have to wait until the day after. Stupid Canadian broadcasting.

Anyway, I did see it and it looks like Bloody Face Jr. is in fact their love child, based on Lana's morning sickness and the fact that he sort of looks like Thredson. Was he talking to his shrink? I don't understand what was going on, but they only have 30 seconds and I guess it's meant to make you go "what the fuck?". So in that regard, well done. Poor Sister Jude - a member of the asylum in which she once had control over.

MasterOfPuppets
12-06-2012, 12:51 PM

go die in a fire
oh dear... i've angered killah...

http://blog.richmond.edu/psyc200/files/2009/11/scared.gif

Fire Haley
12-06-2012, 01:01 PM
You guys really liked last nights episode? I thought it was the weakest of the season

Well, it was all about violence, and no sex. (Except for the prison rape talk with Santa..."The first one took your virginity, the rest took your dignity")

and the nun whipping by Santa, although we never got to see ALL he did with those canes

I can see how you were dissappointed.

Poor Sister Jude - a member of the asylum in which she once had control over.

She had it coming

Lady Steel
12-06-2012, 05:41 PM
You guys really liked last nights episode? I thought it was the weakest of the season - maybe the series in general. It didn't bring the same vibe as the rest of the season and felt kind of out of place. Sister Jude has gotten progressively stupider over the season - making choices that make less and less sense. I mean this could be intentional on the writers part, but it just seems like her story is being rushed now.

I also get the feeling that Arden is going to die a pretty brutal death. I just have the feeling that something really, really bad is going to happen to him.

Also, the hell is going on with Grace and the aliens?

I can't see previews after the episode which is frustrating - I have to wait until the day after. Stupid Canadian broadcasting.

Anyway, I did see it and it looks like Bloody Face Jr. is in fact their love child, based on Lana's morning sickness and the fact that he sort of looks like Thredson. Was he talking to his shrink? I don't understand what was going on, but they only have 30 seconds and I guess it's meant to make you go "what the fuck?". So in that regard, well done. Poor Sister Jude - a member of the asylum in which she once had control over.

Although the main storylines weren't advanced all that much this week, it was still a sweet little Christmas treat.

Have no fear. I think Sister Jude, Lana, and Kit are going to be the heroes of this season.

Since I don't know how much of the previews they showed you in Canada, here's a video of the promo. Do you recognize the "therapist?" You should if you've seen "Silence of the Lambs." Remember what part she played in that movie? Oh, the irony. :chuckle: Also, next week's episode is entitled, "The Coat Hanger." Shades of "Mommy Dearest?" :chuckle: Some nice clues in that promo.

Jm7L0QlFggw

Lady Steel
12-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Well hot damn! Shit's about to get real! I love Dylan McDermott as Bloody Face, Jr. Tonight's episode was awesome, but now we have to wait until January for the next episode. :frown:

Fire Haley
12-14-2012, 12:03 AM
I love it - coat hangers and human-alien hybrid experiments

Grace has nice goose bumps on her titties....I could count every one

you knew Santa was up to no good too

Lady Steel
12-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Yeah, I knew Santy was up to no good when he looked at the Crucifix and rolled his eyes, but holy crapz. I didn't expect him to hang the Monsignor from it.

I was wrong about the coat hanger. I thought maybe Lana beat Bloody Face, Jr. with it, but what she did try to do did enter my mind. I dismissed it, thinking the show wouldn't go there. Wrong!

Didn't notice any goosebumps on Grace. Too busy wanting more hottness from Dylan McDermott. :laughing:

Fire Haley
12-14-2012, 01:02 AM
Leave it to Lana to botch her own abortion

I think a better alternative to killing your boy lover would have been for him to get some more chicks preggers to bring out the aliens , make them come after the fertilized eggs, but hey, they brought Grace's nekkid shivering flesh back to me, so I can't complain

Lady Steel
12-19-2012, 11:29 PM
Congratulations to Jessica Lange for her SAG and Golden Globe Award nominations. :thumbsup:

http://www.sagawards.org/media-pr/press-releases/nominations-announced-19th-annual-screen-actors-guild-awards%C2%AE

http://www.goldenglobes.org/2012/12/nominations-2013/

Lady Steel
12-30-2012, 06:13 PM
NBblq6AxYlY

Fire Haley
01-01-2013, 10:34 AM
good work!

at least some of us enjoy fine entertainment

SteelersCanada
01-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Can't wait for tomorrow!

Lady Steel
01-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Just a few more hours, Canada. I hope we get to see more of Bloody Face, Jr., this episode. He is delish! :yummy:

Fire Haley
01-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I want to see some Sister Eunice nip - - - is that wrong?

Lady Steel
01-02-2013, 06:23 PM
As long as you don't try to own her, you're good. :thmbup:

Fire Haley
01-02-2013, 06:44 PM
I'd find her a very comfortable cage in my basement, if I had one

Lady Steel
01-02-2013, 06:55 PM
A cage or a basement? :laughing:

Fire Haley
01-02-2013, 06:58 PM
oh wouldn't you like to know

Lady Steel
01-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Every man needs a cage, so since I feel badly for ya, here ya go.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d0/Cage_dancer_in_pink.jpg/220px-Cage_dancer_in_pink.jpg

Fire Haley
01-02-2013, 07:08 PM
shouldn't you be in the kitchen baking your man some pies?

Lady Steel
01-02-2013, 07:13 PM
:chuckle:

SteelersCanada
01-02-2013, 09:31 PM
This week on AHS - Glee and High School Musical! Stay tuned!

I'm so confused. Oh well, cheers to the next half hour.

aaaaaand it didn't disappoint.

spoilers!

So, Arden got what he had coming to him. When he climbed on top of her I thought he was going to, well... ya know. But, I'm glad even they have a line they don't cross. Instead, though, being burned alive is suiting for such an asshole of a character. Thredson is probably going to go out in a similarly brutal fashion. If not worse.

Lady Steel
01-02-2013, 10:47 PM
I absolutely loved "The Name Game" musical number in the dayroom, albeit it being in Sister Jude's head, but I really like that kind of stuff. :laughing: It was a fantastic juxtaposition to the darkness of the show.

So Pepper is Grace and her baby's protector. I'm still confused over the whole alien thing.

The female on male rape scene was disturbing. Yikes!

Sister Jude blabbing her thoughts to Mother Superior was all kinds of LOLZ.

Arden really did love Sister Mary Eunice and I thought he was going to "ya know," too, Canada.

Thredson still gives me the creeps. No Bloody Face, Jr., this week, but next week. :applaudit:

This show is so cray cray. Both Lily Rabe and Jessica Lange were outstanding in tonight's episode.

Fire Haley
01-06-2013, 11:19 AM
"American Horror Story" renewed for third season

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57550630/american-horror-story-renewed-for-third-season/

Goodbye Sister Mary Eunice and her big warm wet hugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpxIOofMes

SteelersCanada
01-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Season 3 spoilers (kinda)!

"American Horror Story" Season 3: Ryan Murphy hints at what's to come

By Jessica Derschowitz / CBS News/ January 4, 2013

Ryan Murphy is dropping some hints about what's in store for the next season of "American Horror Story."

The horror anthology's co-creator told Entertainment Weekly that he wants the third installment to have an element of "evil glamour."

"I sorta feel like for the third version I want to do something that's a little bit more 'evil glamour,'" he said in the interview.

Murphy added that there could also be young love, and a new setting.

"One of the things that I missed this season was I really loved having that Romeo & Juliet youth story with Violet and Tate [in season one]. I want something like that again and we're doing something like that in the third season," he revealed. "And we're contemplating shooting the show in a different place. We're contemplating shooting it in a place in the country where true horror has been. We've got lots of delicious plans."

For those not familiar with the show, each season of "American Horror Story" has a different location and storyline. The first season took place in Los Angeles, in the so-called "Murder House." Season two, subtitled "Asylum," is set at a New England mental institution in the 1960s.

This week's episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum," titled "The Name Game," is said to contain another clue about season-three storyline.

"American Horror Story: Asylum" will conclude on Jan. 23. Production on the as-yet-untitled third season will begin this summer and will premiere on FX in the fall of 2013, with Jessica Lange and other actors set to return in different roles.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57562075/american-horror-story-season-3-ryan-murphy-hints-at-whats-to-come/

-- It's interesting to note that he mentions the 'clues' in the last episode, The Name Game. When I was watching the first thing that jumped out to me was, 'Is it me or are there a lot of references to witches, voodoo and the occult?' If Murphy really did put clues in this episode then he did so pretty blatantly, despite what he said. The references to witches, voodoo, etc. makes me thing it'll be in New Orleans, dealing with all that comes with that city.

After I thought about that, I was thinking another possible theory was the series could head to Salem and it's plot could be around the witch trials and what happened during that.

Fire Haley
01-09-2013, 10:27 PM
great stuff, totally titty sucking awesome show, I pity those not watching

can't wait to watch baby bloody face grow up, and that other baby thing going on...

SteelersCanada
01-09-2013, 10:29 PM
great stuff, totally titty sucking awesome show, I pity those not watching

can't wait to watch baby bloody face grow up, and that other baby thing going on...

lol, titty sucking awesome show. :drink:

Anyway, a little bit more on topic, is Sister Jude the one who tore off Adam Levine's arm in the first episode? I mean, she's the one down that shoot thing and is chained up in that small room which looks like where he stuck his arm down ...

The last three episodes are going to be craaaaaay. Can't wait.

Fire Haley
01-10-2013, 08:18 AM
I don't think it was Jude - she'd have to be around 100 in the present time killings - this was back in 1965.

was he smoking hash in that pipe in the opening?

"you don’t have to cry to be my baby”

ha ha, awesome

let's see- we have a serial killer being wet-nursed by a prostitute, another serial killer flipping over Lana's lesbian lovers corpse and climbing on top of her from behind with her head dangling right in front of the camera as he mounts her - you won't see that on prime time tee-vee!

and the cinematography...

“Spilt Milk” – one of American Horror Story’s best directed hours -- was sprinkled with visual and thematic homages to the film director Brian De Palma, whose filmography is filled with homages to his idol, Alfred Hitchcock. De Palma was a fitting, ironic touchstone for an episode about parenting, and more, about the legacy of horror, the echo chamber of pop culture, the influence and warp of those who nurtured us, of that which we allow to have power over us.

One of “Milk’s” most overt nods to De Palma: The suspenseful split-screen staging of Lana’s exit. On one side, we watched Lana slowly descend the Stairway to Heaven and slip by an oblivious Dr. Thredson, who, on the other side of the screen, stood halfway up those same stairs tensely negotiating a deal with Kit Walker: Freedom and happily ever after with Resurrected Grace and their baby in exchange for the tape. Kit’s distraction gave Lana the jump she needed: By the time Lana’s lunatic captor-rapist-tormentor cottoned to her proverbial Statue of Liberty play fake-out, she was out the door and inside the idling taxi. Thredson watched as Lana first slapped the tape against the cab window, and then defiantly flip him the bird. I loved the shot overlooking the Briarcliff steps and the driveway curving away on either side of the icy grounds, the elements combining to form the outline of a devil’s horned head.

(Speaking of homage: The Asylum’s satanic silhouette was the same shape hidden within the stained glass front door of Murder House in season 1 of American Horror Story.)

SteelCityMom
01-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Season 3 spoilers (kinda)!

"American Horror Story" Season 3: Ryan Murphy hints at what's to come

By Jessica Derschowitz / CBS News/ January 4, 2013

Ryan Murphy is dropping some hints about what's in store for the next season of "American Horror Story."

The horror anthology's co-creator told Entertainment Weekly that he wants the third installment to have an element of "evil glamour."

"I sorta feel like for the third version I want to do something that's a little bit more 'evil glamour,'" he said in the interview.

Murphy added that there could also be young love, and a new setting.

"One of the things that I missed this season was I really loved having that Romeo & Juliet youth story with Violet and Tate [in season one]. I want something like that again and we're doing something like that in the third season," he revealed. "And we're contemplating shooting the show in a different place. We're contemplating shooting it in a place in the country where true horror has been. We've got lots of delicious plans."

For those not familiar with the show, each season of "American Horror Story" has a different location and storyline. The first season took place in Los Angeles, in the so-called "Murder House." Season two, subtitled "Asylum," is set at a New England mental institution in the 1960s.

This week's episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum," titled "The Name Game," is said to contain another clue about season-three storyline.

"American Horror Story: Asylum" will conclude on Jan. 23. Production on the as-yet-untitled third season will begin this summer and will premiere on FX in the fall of 2013, with Jessica Lange and other actors set to return in different roles.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57562075/american-horror-story-season-3-ryan-murphy-hints-at-whats-to-come/

-- It's interesting to note that he mentions the 'clues' in the last episode, The Name Game. When I was watching the first thing that jumped out to me was, 'Is it me or are there a lot of references to witches, voodoo and the occult?' If Murphy really did put clues in this episode then he did so pretty blatantly, despite what he said. The references to witches, voodoo, etc. makes me thing it'll be in New Orleans, dealing with all that comes with that city.

After I thought about that, I was thinking another possible theory was the series could head to Salem and it's plot could be around the witch trials and what happened during that.

Hmmm...that's a good guess. Mix that with "evil glamour", and it could be something like the early 1900's jazz boom in NO (maybe even specifically Storyville). There was surely a lot of "evil glamour" going on down there at that time.

SteelCityMom
01-10-2013, 09:31 AM
was he smoking hash in that pipe in the opening?

Maybe, but most likely just some pot. Cute little glass piece he had. He's obviously not crazy enough to use crappy metal pipes. :chuckle:

Lady Steel
01-11-2013, 12:09 AM
Didn't get to watch this week's show yet. It's been a crazy week. Hope to view it soon.

Lady Steel
01-15-2013, 01:30 PM
I was finally able to watch this past week's episode and I don't like Bloody Face, Jr. anymore. The scene where he had breast milk running out of his mouth and down his chin disgusted me and totally grossed me out. He's all kinds of icky now.

My favorite scene was when Lana held up the tape to the cab window and flipped Thredson the bird as the cab was driving away. :thumbsup:

FREE SISTER JUDE!

Fire Haley
01-16-2013, 07:28 AM
The scene where he had breast milk running out of his mouth and down his chin disgusted me and totally grossed me out. He's all kinds of icky now.

how fickle - you were just in love with him!

so how long do I have to wait to comment on this week's show till you get to watch?

Lady Steel
01-16-2013, 12:41 PM
how fickle - you were just in love with him!

I know. I changed my mind. :laughing:

so how long do I have to wait to comment on this week's show till you get to watch?

You don't have to wait. This is your thread, and once the show airs on the east coast any spoilers are considered null and void for that show. If I don't want the scoop, I don't open the thread. Easy peasy. Last week was just a crazy week for me. I will be watching tonight, though. :smile:

nMr8MXguhes

SteelersCanada
01-16-2013, 06:16 PM
I've watched the teaser three times now and I still have no idea what the hell is going on.

SteelersCanada
01-17-2013, 01:41 PM
So, last nights episode went from...

First fifteen minutes - great. Arguably some of the best of the season so far.

The twenty minutes in the middle - what the hell happened here?! I've watched it twice now and I still can't tell you what the Angel of Death was doing in the prison. I think it was stupid and one of the worst parts of the season.

Last 25 minutes - it went back to being great again. That last season with BF Jr. was really, really cool and well acted. All in all, it was a pretty good episode if I ignore whatever the hell the middle was.

It's pretty impressive for one episode to have such high's and low's in the same episode. If anyone wants to try and explain to me what the middle was last night, I'd appreciate it. Am I not looking deep enough? Is there a deep seeded meaning somewhere? Am I being clueless? Someone has to fill me in.

Lady Steel
01-17-2013, 03:32 PM
First fifteen minutes - great. Arguably some of the best of the season so far.

So how did Alma end up at Briarcliff? Did Kit admit her? I find that hard to believe given how much he hates the place and knows all about the goings on there. He also knew Grace murdered her family with an ax, and he didn't have a problem with it. In fact, he blackmailed the Monsignor to get her released. I'm assuming Alma was arrested, imprisoned, and subsequently transferred to Briarcliff when it was turned over to the State.

The twenty minutes in the middle - what the hell happened here?! I've watched it twice now and I still can't tell you what the Angel of Death was doing in the prison. I think it was stupid and one of the worst parts of the season.

I don't think the Angel of Death was really there. Sister Jude lost two years' time during which Briarcliff was turned over to the State and an influx of new patients arrived. Sister Jude was so far gonzo that she viewed those patients as the Angel of Death in her mind. That's what I got out of it anyway, but who knows. :noidea:

Also, did the Monsignor really become a Cardinal in New York or did Sister Jude hallucinate that exchange? If it was real and he really did promise her he would get her released, giving her that false hope was a really shitty thing to do.

Last 25 minutes - it went back to being great again. That last season with BF Jr. was really, really cool and well acted. All in all, it was a pretty good episode if I ignore whatever the hell the middle was.

I'm not really happy Lana turned out to be a total biotch. I'm hoping she will redeem herself by listening to Kit and take Briarcliff down.

Bloody Face, Jr., is going after an elderly Lana? That should be good. :laughing: My bet is on Lana taking out Junior just like she did his daddy.

Lady Steel
01-19-2013, 09:01 AM
C42sRevdu8w

Fire Haley
01-20-2013, 02:24 AM
It's pretty impressive for one episode to have such high's and low's in the same episode. If anyone wants to try and explain to me what the middle was last night, I'd appreciate it. Am I not looking deep enough? Is there a deep seeded meaning somewhere? Am I being clueless? Someone has to fill me in.

too many rugs pulled out for me to follow the angel of death thing - it's a race to the finish I guess

I din't see that one coming - the axe in the axe murder's back thing - see what free love gets you? Poor Kitt - two wives are t r o u b l e

we are speeding forward in time now - only 3 characters from Briarcliff really left, Jude, Kitt and Lana

they killed off all my favorites!

those bastards!

Lady Steel
01-20-2013, 01:22 PM
we are speeding forward in time now - only 3 characters from Briarcliff really left, Jude, Kitt and Lana

And the evil Monsignor/Cardinal.

Fire Haley
01-20-2013, 01:27 PM
And the evil Monsignor/Cardinal.

your fixation on men must be an addiction

Lady Steel
01-20-2013, 01:53 PM
WTH are you talking about? Get a grip on yourself. It's not my fault you totally forgot about one of the characters. Maybe you should take a look at your fixation through your posts in this thread.. Just sayin'.

Stop being a dick. I don't have to post in this thread. There are a ton of forums on this show out there.

Fire Haley
01-20-2013, 02:36 PM

you're right, this board sucks - I'm leaving too

Lady Steel
01-20-2013, 09:27 PM

Is that you, Lennay Kekua?

this board sucks - I'm leaving

See ya. :wave:

SteelersCanada
01-20-2013, 09:40 PM
So I don't know if you guys were kidding, but I'm gonna let whatever happen go.

I agree with you though, Lady Steel about the episode. Was she really there? At one point it seemed like Pepper acknowledged her character, but kind of brushed it off. I don't know if this was intentional as a way to mind F us, but if it was, kudos.

I want to see how they age Lana - old suit or another actress. It'll be interesting how they finally end this season because it could go in so many directions. For example, I thought that Alma and Grace couldn't die because the aliens were their guardians and would make sure they stayed alive? Also, Lana is kind of a bitch now, too, and she deserves whatever Bloody Face, Jr. is going to bring her.

The only sane one in the entire show left is Kit as Jude seems to have completely lost it. Poor Jude.

Lady Steel
01-20-2013, 10:32 PM
I agree with you though, Lady Steel about the episode. Was she really there? At one point it seemed like Pepper acknowledged her character, but kind of brushed it off. I don't know if this was intentional as a way to mind F us, but if it was, kudos.

I always have to watch the episode twice because it can be so confusing at times. If you remember the scene where Jude was beating up on the "Angel of Death," it was really her roommate. I think that her roommate was such a bully and threatened to rape her, that Jude, in her deep fall into the abyss, really did think that her roommate might kill her, thus her delusion that her roommate was the Angel of Death. That's what I'm thinking, but I also agree with your point that it could have been intentional just to mess with us. :laughing:

I thought that Alma and Grace couldn't die because the aliens were their guardians and would make sure they stayed alive?

I thought that, too, but here's another question that I've been pondering and confused about. Weren't they already dead before the aliens even got to them? Along the same train of thought you stated above, what about Pepper? She was supposed to be Grace's protector (not sure about being Alma's protector), so why didn't the aliens insure she stayed alive? Unless her purpose was fulfilled once Grace's baby was born. :noidea: Is Pepper really dead? The new administrator of Briarcliff told Jude that Pepper passed, but we didn't see it. But we haven't seen Pepper since she made that statement either. :laughing:

Also, Lana is kind of a bitch now, too, and she deserves whatever Bloody Face, Jr. is going to bring her.

I totally agree that Lana is a bitchy bitch, but I have a feeling Lana will redeem herself and will prevail.

The only sane one in the entire show left is Kit as Jude seems to have completely lost it. Poor Jude.

I'm still wondering about the chip in Kit's neck. I've stated in a previous post that I think Kit is an alien and I'm sticking with that at this point, too.

I was all about Team Jude this season. Towards the end of this last episode, I think she did have a moment of clarity when Kit was talking to her and touched her on the shoulder and told her he has no doubt that one day she will fly out of there. That gave me some hope, but yet I hope it wasn't a suicidal statement. Yikes! I will be really sad if she doesn't make it. :frown:

SteelersCanada
01-23-2013, 09:58 PM
Uhhhhh ....

What was the end?

SteelCityMom
01-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Uhhhhh ....

What was the end?

Haha...I got most of it, they cleared up most stuff. All in all a good season. They did a good job of keeping it interesting.

But uhhh...aliens, right? :noidea:

Fire Haley
01-25-2013, 06:10 PM
awesome show

from the Carly Simon soundtrack with the doob smoking cameramen to the angel of death kissing scene....

what an ending for Lana, who knew this whole season evolved around her and she's a stone cold little boy killer

glad to see the aliens saved Kitt's liver too

SteelersCanada
01-26-2013, 06:58 PM
There's been theories that the ending of it eluded to it was a 'dream sequence' of sorts. While it wasn't a dream, it was just was Lana said happened. People are pointing to the fact that everyone that could deny her claims and say she's full of shit is dead, thus people would believe her story. It's interesting how everything bad that could've happened eventually did happen, but Lana the hero managed to seemingly rise up from the ashes and always come out on top.

It goes on to say that if the whole thing was just a story for Lana to write about, it explains the aliens. How is it that no one managed to connect the dots between Kit being there and his possible connection on the inside? Or, ignoring that, no one interviewed the guy they thought was Bloody Face? It's a little odd, if I'm being honest.

It all ties back to the point that everyone that could have said Lana was full of shit is now dead. Kit just 'disappeared', Jude is dead and the Monsignor 'killed himself'. There's no evidence that Bloody Face even existed, because Thredson 'cleaned up the place' and got rid of all the evidence - conveniently. If you think about it, the only people to ever actually see Thredson were those in the asylum and they're all dead. When she finally did go into the asylum with her camera crew, everyone that she said existed was either a) not there or b) dead. It explains the entire story and I'm really not doing it justice, but people are pointing to the fact that it showed Lana leaving that the ending was supposed to be open-ended. It's sort of like those old Goosebumps books that would let you pick your own adventure and ending, but for Lana, it's pick whether or not any of what she said happened legitimately did happen.

So, to recap, everything that happened in the asylum didn't happen. At Lana's book signing she told Kit that shutting down Briarcliff wasn't the most important thing to her anymore but becoming a famous author was. She could've easily made the whole story up and, because everyone that could rebut her story she wrote off, it's hard to really say it's bullshit. It's not that far-fetched, really. She decided to make herself a hero and write a "non-fiction" novel on the horrors of Briarcliff which ultimately skyrocketed her career into stardom. If that's not the case, why did they show her leaving without anything afterward? It was meant to be open-ended so the viewer could decide what happened for him/herself.

Personally, I think that theory ties up all the loose ends because if you take the other path, it only leaves questions without answers. Like, what the fuck was the point of the aliens? Or, why were the police so terrible at their job? What happened to Adam Levine's girlfriend in the present time, and why was there no more recent cuts to the asylum? What happened to the police at the asylum?

Ugh, so frustrating.

Fire Haley
01-27-2013, 11:20 AM
it's just a story - relax

season one didn't make any sense either - - too many ghost inconsistencies

Why could Tate leave the house (went to the beach with Violet) but Violet cannot (was unable to leave the house after she died)?

Why did Hayden and the rubber man (Tate) try to drive Vivian crazy and run her out of house by having Tate rape her if they want her babies? If they want the babies wouldn't they want to keep her in the house?

the first season revolved around a typical family unit, so more people probably identified with that and ghosts instead of serial murderers and insane asylum patients

can't wait for season 3

SteelersCanada
01-27-2013, 03:02 PM
it's just a story - relax

season one didn't make any sense either - - too many ghost inconsistencies

Why could Tate leave the house (went to the beach with Violet) but Violet cannot (was unable to leave the house after she died)?

Why did Hayden and the rubber man (Tate) try to drive Vivian crazy and run her out of house by having Tate rape her if they want her babies? If they want the babies wouldn't they want to keep her in the house?

the first season revolved around a typical family unit, so more people probably identified with that and ghosts instead of serial murderers and insane asylum patients

can't wait for season 3

Seems like lazy writing to me.

Lady Steel
03-18-2013, 12:15 PM
Time for you to start a new thread for Season 3, Killer. :smile:

'American Horror Story': Witches Will Be Focus Of Season 3, Called 'Coven'

By MICHAEL CIDONI LENNOX 03/16/13 02:30 AM ET EDT

LOS ANGELES The third season of "American Horror Story" will be subtitled "Coven," and add actress Kathy Bates to the series' ensemble, according to the TV anthology's co-creator, Ryan Murphy.

"We're far enough along in the writing that I can tell you what it's about," Murphy announced to more than 1000 of the show's fans who attended the PaleyFest panel on the series Friday night at the Saban Theatre in Los Angeles.

Murphy ("Nip/Tuck," "Glee," "The New Normal") confirmed there would be witches in the new season, but failed to reveal any more plot specifics. "It's a really cool story that we've been talking about for a couple of years, actually, and this seemed the year to do it," he continued, dropping one more tidbit:

After filming the first two seasons on lots and soundstages, parts of the series three will be shot in New Orleans.

"The fun thing about doing the show is researching what are the really haunted places in America, because every year the institution is one of the lead characters," Murphy explained. "The first year was Murder House, and this year was Asylum. We have another couple doozy locales."

Joining Murphy on the panel were "American Horror Story: Asylum" cast members Frances Conroy, Naomi Grossman, Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe as well as executive producers Dante Di Loreto, Brad Falchuk and Tim Minear. Before the event, it had been reported that Conroy, Lange, Paulson, Peters and Rabe were confirmed to be a part of the third season.

Previously, Murphy had also said Lange would be playing a "glamor cat" in her latest "Story" role. When Lange was asked about that new character, she replied, laughing, "I don't know what a `glamor cat' is, but I am excited about it."

Late in the event, the ensemble's latest major cast addition was introduced to the audience: the Oscar-winning Bates ("Misery"), who said she was a big fan of the series and a longtime friend of Lange. Joked Murphy, "You know, I love a good Oscar winner," referring to two-time Academy Award honoree Lange, and adding that he and Lange had thought of Bates as this season-three character for some time. "So I pitched (Bates) this cuckoo-for-Cocoa-Puffs character. I said, `I know you have a lot going on. And we're way, way, way far ahead, but think about it for a couple weeks, and call me or write me.' And my phone rang an hour later: `I'm in.'"

"I've always been fast," Bates injected, chuckling.

Continued Murphy, "The only thing I'll say about the part is, you know, I wanted to see a lot of scenes with Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates going at it. So, that's what you're going to see."

Murphy also said he was considering a vampire-themed `Horror Story,' and that "I have been talking to John (FX network president and general manager John Landgraf) about doing a companion piece to `American Horror Story,' so I think it would be really cool to do a couple different incarnations of the idea. So, we've been talking about that, but I can't talk about it."

"American Horror Story: Coven" will premiere this fall on FX.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/16/american-horror-story-witches_n_2891545.html

Fire Haley
03-18-2013, 02:12 PM
cool - at least somebody thinks of me