PDA

View Full Version : We thought our D had injuries

maddog78
10-26-2012, 09:01 AM
The Skins' D is decimated. Both safeties, Orakpo, Carriker, and this week possibly Fletcher.

http://www.csnwashington.com/redskins/teams-get-pass-happy-vs-redskins-porous-defense

Atlanta Dan
10-26-2012, 09:10 AM
The Skins' D is decimated. Both safeties, Orakpo, Carriker, and this week possibly Fletcher.

http://www.csnwashington.com/redskins/teams-get-pass-happy-vs-redskins-porous-defense

So the Steelers will be able to move more quickly down the field into the red zone before they kick field goals:noidea:

Millers the sh!t
10-26-2012, 09:51 AM
So the Steelers will be able to move more quickly down the field into the red zone before they kick field goals:noidea:

We score 3 td's this day.

Miller... Two TD's.

And a rushing td.

Atlanta Dan
10-26-2012, 10:08 AM
We score 3 td's this day.

Miller... Two TD's.

And a rushing td.

IMO the Steelers only score 3 TDs they will lose this Sunday

Millers the sh!t
10-26-2012, 10:12 AM
IMO the Steelers only score 3 TDs they will lose this Sunday

I'm guessing we have a win of 30-24.

As you stated we will definitely be kicking fgs.... My guess will be three.

grward
10-26-2012, 10:19 AM
Skins will still try to play their best ball this Sunday ... even those stepping in for the injured will have peak performances. Sure seems to me that we always get every team's best effort. Or maybe we just make them look better than they are!?

I say this will be a close game ... 24 - 20 Steelers.

maddog78
10-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Skins will still try to play their best ball this Sunday ... even those stepping in for the injured will have peak performances. Sure seems to me that we always get every team's best effort. Or maybe we just make them look better than they are!?

I say this will be a close game ... 24 - 20 Steelers.

Early on, yes, but I feel that the longer Harrison and Woodley stay healthy, the better the D will be.

I'm looking for our best effort to date. Winning a division roadie is a great way to build confidence.

teegre
10-26-2012, 10:53 AM
I posted somethign about this in another thread... anyway...

WASH's secondary is putrid. BB throws 4 TDs (Heath, Wallace, Sanders, Johnson).

RGIII will have a few big plays, setting up scores.

WASH 23
PITT 34

stb_steeler
10-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Gonna be a interesting game with all the rain thats expected.
Out come of score maybe like the mudbowl game versus Maimi......:noidea:

maddog78
10-26-2012, 11:46 PM
Gonna be a interesting game with all the rain thats expected.
Out come of score maybe like the mudbowl game versus Maimi......:noidea:

Interesting. Didn't know rain was in the forecast. Is Pitt playing at home, too? Could be a mud bowl!

Screw it - we're still putting up a 40-burger. It's on RGIII to match our offense.

Fire Arians
10-27-2012, 12:19 AM
gonna be a shootout, i like our chances at home though.

Bayz101
10-27-2012, 12:32 AM
I would normally expect a high-scoring game out of a matchup like this, but it IS going to be raining.

teegre
10-27-2012, 10:57 AM
I would normally expect a high-scoring game out of a matchup like this, but it IS going to be raining.

To a degree, I agree. Rain decreases scoring. The thing is, when teams do indeed pass in the rain, it can go for big yardage. Why? The CBs can't adjust to cuts as easily. That said, obviously, the rain also decreases the WRs' ability to cut... but, if they can, one cut can lead to a TD. And, WASH's secondary is already beaten up.

Lots if Dwyer. Lots of Heath. Lots of AB. The rain will diminish Wallace's main (only) asset: speed.