PDA

View Full Version : Hi, want to watch games with Steelers' fans

mnigra
08-07-2006, 03:13 PM
I live in Carbondale, Illinois and I am looking for someone to watch Steelers' games. If you know any suggestions, please let me know. August 12 is soon, but I could probably hold out til regular season.
Meghan

Black@Gold Forever32
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
Hey I live close to Ill. and I have NFL Sunday Ticket. So you can watch the games at my house.

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 03:17 PM
welcome aboard Nigra

83-Steelers-43
08-07-2006, 04:38 PM
Hey I live close to Ill. and I have NFL Sunday Ticket. So you can watch the games at my house.

Hence, one of the coolest Steeler fans in the nation. There's the proof. Good man, good man.

Lyn
08-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Have fun,:smile: nothing like watching a game with Steeler fans!~

Black@Gold Forever32
08-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Hence, one of the coolest Steeler fans in the nation. There's the proof. Good man, good man.

Thanks man. You're a cool dude yourself. But hey I look at the Steelers Nation as family. So any Steelers fan is welcomed at my house.

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Have fun,:smile: nothing like watching a game with Steeler fans!~

Even if you're away from where they would normally show up. I saw a game with quite a few Steelers fans at a DC Bar last year. The ESPN Zone specifically.

Prosdo
08-08-2006, 02:28 AM
Welcome to Steelers Fever!

mnigra
08-08-2006, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the kind offer, but I am still 5 hours from Michigan City. Thanks everyone for the welcome.

SteelerzGirl
08-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, mnigra! :smile:

HburgXL06
08-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you stay for a while to post so you can meet more fans from your area. I would offer for you but I'm gonna be in Delaware which is very far from where you will be. Hey guys, a Steelers girl wants to watch the games wit other Steelers fans so let's help her out! I know we have some Chicago area residents around here somewhere so just keep lookin and I'm sure you will find one. Peace.

BuFu

SteelShooter
08-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome .................and did I say "Hey There!"