PDA

View Full Version : Patriots TC Update.

Livinginthe past
08-07-2006, 04:20 PM
I know some of you guys like to keep up-to-date with the happenings at the rival Patriots base camp.

Today we have some good news.

Inspirational defensive leader Rodney Harrison took the field today in a surprise appearance at TC .

Rodney ran through the full set of defensive drill with all the other DB's, in full pads - wearing a black brace/sleeve on his left knee.

Richard Seymour and Captain Munchies (Johnathon Sulllivan) have both left the PUP list - rumors that Sullivan sat on the fitness coach until he agreed to pass him fit are unconfirmed at this point.

Matt Shelton (WR) has been placed on 'injured reserve'

NM

SteelCityMan786
08-07-2006, 04:21 PM
What's the Brace for LITP. It's good to see though he is getting through drills for the Patriots.

Livinginthe past
08-07-2006, 04:59 PM
What's the Brace for LITP. It's good to see though he is getting through drills for the Patriots.

I would guess precautionary - they will try and ease him back upto full speed without over doing the pressure on the knee.

I have known pro-sports players to keep that type of protection even when they feel at full fitness.

Thanks for the kind words - its good to see Dangerfield back in action.

NM

BlackNGold203
08-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Gotta respect Rodney Harrison...the guy's a warrior!!!!

So..I take it Sullivan is....large?

LOL

boLT fan
08-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Glad to hear Harrison is doing good. Definatly one of my favorite ex-Chargers. Hated to see him go.

Ambridge
08-07-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm no Rodney Harrison fan but he deserves the due credit for trying to come back after a serious knee injury and while pushing 34yrs old.

ExtonSteelFan
08-08-2006, 07:19 AM
You gotta love watching Rodney Harrison put up some of the biggest hits though!

HometownGal
08-08-2006, 08:12 AM
I've always liked Rodney Harrison and am glad to see him getting back out there. He may be 34 chronologically, but has the toughness and motivation of a 24 year old. :smile: