PDA

View Full Version : Trade speculation

Vis
10-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Vick to the Jets

tony hipchest
10-29-2012, 02:20 PM
for them 2 dogs sanchez and tebow?

(nfl offices are closed and league is looking into extending trade deadline beyon tomorrow due to frankencaine)

i will throw in mike wallace to the jets just for grins, although i predict no trades.

Vis
10-29-2012, 02:23 PM

(nfl offices are closed and league is looking into extending trade deadline beyon tomorrow due to frankencaine)

i will throw in mike wallace to the jets just for grins, although i predict no trades.

They announced the deadline is moved to Thursday.

Atlanta Dan
10-29-2012, 02:24 PM

Roethlisberger and two #1 picks to the Colts for Andrew Luck - Ben demands to play for a team which as of today qualifies for the playoffs and does not dink & dunk

tony hipchest
10-29-2012, 02:35 PM
:chuckle:

good call! :thumbsup:

has luck met with todd haley yet?

TRH
10-30-2012, 06:03 PM
the Jets should trade Tebow to Jax.

They're not doing anything with him.

tony hipchest
10-30-2012, 06:43 PM
the jax coaches dont want anything to do with him either. the only one there who wants him is the owner just to put asses in the seats.

SteelCurtain5643
10-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Supposably Steven Jackson will be traded, where to is unknown right now

btaylor179
10-31-2012, 06:58 AM
steelers shold get jackson for wallace

SteelersCanada
10-31-2012, 11:02 AM

lol. Anyway, DeAngelo Williams and Steve Smith are getting calls but the Panthers' aren't taking them seriously. I think they should get picks for both and start the rebuilding process now.

Bayz101
10-31-2012, 11:14 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Funny man!

tony hipchest
10-31-2012, 04:17 PM
the oft injured steven jackson to green bay makes sense. strange thing about trade values of rb's and drafting them-

rams drafted one in the 2nd round (isiah pead who some had going to the steelers) and one in the 7th round. the 7th rounder is ahead of pead on the depth chart and getting more carries.

many said our RB stable was our weakest position group.

i cant see any team wanting to take over deangello williams contract.

SteelersCanada
11-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Patriots just got Aqib Talib from the Bucs. The rich get richer it looks like.

He's had his off-field issues and problems, but he still does have high potential and I guess Belichick liked what he saw and was willing to take a risk. I mean, he's definitely worth a 4th round pick in return and the Bucs looked like they lost the only thing keeping that secondary together other than Barron and he's still young and developing.