PDA

View Full Version : 10

tcseacliff
10-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Hi fellas, Giant fan here!

I was really worried that the stadium in NJ would be damaged. 90% of L.I. is out of power and as I write this( 9pm)eastern,Atlantic city is a wreck! I see Penn, is still getting hammered. hope you guys make it here, and don't get too hammered by Sandy, the G men want that privilege themselves! LOL!

harrison'samonster
10-30-2012, 09:12 PM
hey. welcome to the board. Gonna be a great game. It might be a preview of the SB.

tcseacliff
10-30-2012, 09:18 PM
you guys really did a great job on the skins, made it look easier than we did! think our game had more emotion to it because they hate us more! Now we will have to put up ! so on behalf of Big Blue I say:

"We don't need jour stinkin' bees!"

http://i.imgur.com/A6J2b.jpg

* really, In lieu of you throw back days, could not resist! a lot of us think you should have thrown them back also!! GIANTS! FTW!

tcseacliff
10-30-2012, 09:31 PM
hey. welcome to the board. Gonna be a great game. It might be a preview of the SB.

speaking of the Superbowl, somebody posted this interesting scenario was never on my mind because of Peyton's injury, but now .interesting. the money generated by this would eclipse anything else you could put together!

http://www.giantexile.com/eli-manning-and-ny-giants-facing-peyton-manning-and-denver-broncos-in-super-bowl-in-new-orleans-becoming-more-

on second thought, don't step away, we will just have to move you ourselves!LOL see ya Sunday!

never really thought of it until today, so if you guys would just step away, we have a super -super bowl to put together! just hope Peyton can keep up with his younger brother!LOL!

on second thought, don't step away, we will just have to move you ourselves!LOL see ya Sunday!

tony hipchest
10-31-2012, 02:02 AM
welcome to steelersfever and thanks for joining. glad to see you are safe, got enuff power for da internetz, and are geared up for the game. should be a good one.

giants have had 2 stinkers at home, are coming of an emotional win, and i wouldnt be suprised if they are mildly distracted this week with the giant storm.

if all that mixed gives the steelers an edge, i'll take it. either way, it should be the most anticipated game of the week.

steelax04
11-01-2012, 12:03 PM
either way, it should be the most anticipated game of the week.

Incorrect, the Patriots vs. Bye is the most anticipated game of the week... duh.

Bayz101
11-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Incorrect, the Patriots vs. Bye is the most anticipated game of the week... duh.

:toofunny: