PDA

View Full Version : Bengals: Who Dey gonna call?

meanjoecoop
08-08-2006, 06:54 AM
Who dey? Now you can call and tell them! They think the away team fans are the problem??? I think they will be surprised at what they see...

Getting tough on boorish fans
Call 381-JERK: Team can zoom in, cancel tickets

BY BARRETT J. BRUNSMAN / ENQUIRER STAFF WRITER

If you act like a jerk at Paul Brown Stadium this Sunday, somebody with better manners could end up in your seat for the rest of the Bengals' home games.

All it would take is a phone call.

The football team has set up a telephone hot line - 513-381-JERK (5375) - that fans with cell phones will be able to call to report obnoxious behavior in the stands.

Those who use excessive foul language will be warned. If they persist, they risk being ejected from the game and having their season tickets and seat licenses revoked. Those who behave worse might also be arrested and jailed.

The Bengals won't target a fan who lets an expletive slip should quarterback Carson Palmer be sacked or a pass intended for wide receiver Chad Johnson be intercepted, said Bob Bedinghaus, the team's director of development for Paul Brown Stadium.

"We're not going to be the curse police. You need to understand you're coming to an NFL football game," Bedinghaus said. "On the other hand, we want to make sure that we're paying attention to those folks who are going over the line."

The stadium's 38 video cameras will enable security officials to focus on people who are reported to the jerk line.

Some of the more than 500 security and police officers who work each game will respond.

"We have more than enough cameras to zoom in on every position in the seating bowl - close enough that we can clearly get photographic images of the people sitting there," Bedinghaus said.

Beer is fueling the problem, fans have complained to team officials. It has escalated in the past three years, as more young adults have packed the stadium because of the Bengals' improved performance.

"They were complaints (of) excessive drunkenness. People that were kind of falling down drunk," Bedinghaus said. "And there were some fights last year. Whenever you put 65,000 people together, you're always going to have some fights. But there were a few more than normal."

Drunks have offended people such as Jeanie Dittrich of West Chester, who took her son, Austin, 12, to the January playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"All he wanted for Christmas was a playoff ticket," said Dittrich, 42, a season ticket-holder who usually goes to games with her husband, Gary, 44.

Her son had never attended a game at Paul Brown Stadium.

"We told him beforehand, 'You might see some drunk people, you might hear some F-words and swearing.' But at the game, I thought, 'Oh, my gosh, I'm going to mar my son for the rest of his life by having him come to this game.' It was so bad."

Usually, she said, people who sit near her along a goal line in the lower section don't act that way. But many of them apparently had sold their tickets - to people who were wearing Pittsburgh jerseys.

DRUNK FROM THE START

"At kickoff time, people were just sloppy drunk," Dittrich said. "I was really concerned for my son to see all this."

Security removed some people in front of them, she said. A woman next to Dittrich kept spilling beer on her. "And there was some inebriated guy next to my son. And he kept just swearing, and then he kept apologizing to him. And he helped start one of the fights."

The Bengals hope the hot line will curb such boorish behavior, as well as people who throw things in the stands or onto the field.

Bedinghaus said unruly fans have been an issue nationwide and that Paul Brown Stadium is more fan-friendly than most.

But "one thing that has been a consistent problem ... for the last three or four years is the issue of foul language at football games," Bedinghaus said.

The Bengals will notify season ticket-holders this week about the jerk line and the consequences of misbehaving. The team also plans to produce a video that will air during home games to tout the hot line.

According to the National Football League, it's up to the 32 teams to deal with unruly fans. Policies and procedures vary by stadium.

The team expects some crank calls to the jerk line.

"You can get a lot of abuse with these things," Bedinghaus said. "If you get 6,000 people calling this line - 'Hey, Ben Roethlisberger is a jerk' - then it becomes less effective. The thing to remember is we have caller ID on this line. So if you're crank calling, we are going to be able to ID who you are."

Dittrich said she and her husband will continue to go to Bengals games. While leery about taking any of her four children, she welcomes the hot line to report jerks.

"I would definitely use it if I saw cause for it," she said. "I'm glad they're rethinking the whole alcohol issue and trying to get people to be smarter about it."

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060808/NEWS01/608080325

ARKIESTEEL
08-08-2006, 07:48 AM
This sounds like a real good idea let their dumb ass fans kick you out and then what are they going to do grab someone off the street to fill your seat well I guess they figured out how to get more homers in the stands. So all you have to do is buy one ticket and then make a phone call and your buddy gets in too.:boxing:

I bet CJ come up with this:dang:

83-Steelers-43
08-08-2006, 08:55 AM
Helping the Fans
Call 381-DIAPER: Team can zoom in, give you a diaper
Associated Press

If you shit your pants after watching your QB fall to the ground like a ton of bricks or witnessing a wide receiver throw a long bomb to another wide receiver on a trick play during the playoffs (that's if we make the playoffs) at Paul Brown Stadium this year, there is help.

The football team has set up a telephone hot line - 513-381-DIAPER (5375) - that fans with cell phones will be able to call to report "accidents".

Those who shit themselves will be given one diaper. If they persist, they will be given two for each quarter of football. Those who simply can't control themselves will be asked to leave.

The Bengals will target fans who tend to let something "slip out" should quarterback Carson Palmer be sacked or a pass intended for wide receiver Chad Johnson be intercepted, said Bob Bedinghaus, the team's director of development for Paul Brown Stadium.

"We're not going to be the shit police. You need to understand you're coming to an NFL football game," Bedinghaus said. "On the other hand, we want to make sure that we're paying attention to those folks who are unable to control themselves after watching this team fail time and time again."

The stadium's 38 video cameras will enable security officials to focus on people who are reported to the diaper line.

Some of the more than 500 security and police officers who work each game will respond.

"We have more than enough cameras to zoom in on every position in the seating bowl - close enough that we can clearly get photographic images of the people sitting there and shitting themselves," Bedinghaus said.

Beer and spicey food is fueling the problem, fans have complained to team officials. It has escalated in the past three years, as more young adults have packed the stadium because of the Bengals' improved performance.

"They were complaints (of) excessive diarrhea. People that were shitting all over themselves and surrounding fans," Bedinghaus said. "And there were some fights last year. Whenever you put 65,000 people together who ride the bandwagon and have problems controlling their bodily functions, you're always going to have some fights. But there were a few more than normal."

People with extensive diarrhea problems have offended people such as Jeanie Dittrich of West Chester, who took her son, Austin, 12, to the January playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"All he wanted for Christmas was a playoff ticket," said Dittrich, 42, a season ticket-holder who usually goes to games with her husband, Gary, 44.

"We told him beforehand, 'You might see some people who tend to shit themselves when this team losses, you might hear some F-words and swearing.' But at the game, I thought, 'Oh, my gosh, I'm going to mar my son for the rest of his life by having him come to this game.' It was so bad."

Usually, she said, people who sit near her along a goal line in the lower section don't act that way. But many of them apparently had sold their tickets - to people who were wearing Pittsburgh jerseys.

DRUNK FROM THE START

"At kickoff time, people were just shitting everywhere," Dittrich said. "I was really concerned for my son to see all this."

Security removed some people in front of them, she said. A woman next to Dittrich kept shitting on her. "And there was some inebriated guy next to my son. And he kept just swearing after he realized he shit himself, and then he kept apologizing to him. And he helped start one of the fights."

The Bengals hope the hot line will curb such boorish behavior, as well as people who throw things in the stands or onto the field.

Bedinghaus said unruly fans have been an issue nationwide and that Paul Brown Stadium is more fan-friendly than most simply because Steeler fans have been packing that stadium for the last fifteen years.

But "one thing that has been a consistent problem ... for the last three or four years is the amount of bandwagon fans who all of sudden decided they were true football fans. It's pretty pathetic," Bedinghaus said.

The Bengals will notify season ticket-holders this week about the diaper line and the consequences of misbehaving. The team also plans to produce a video that will air during home games to tout the hot line.

According to the National Football League, it's up to the 32 teams to deal with unruly fans. Policies and procedures vary by stadium.

The team expects some crank calls to the diaper line.

"You can get a lot of abuse with these things," Bedinghaus said. "If you get 6,000 people calling this line - 'Hey, Ben Roethlisberger whooped our ass' - then it becomes less effective. The thing to remember is we have caller ID on this line. So if you're crank calling, we are going to be able to ID who you are."

Dittrich said she and her husband will continue to go to Bengals games as long as they are winning. While leery about taking any of her four children, she welcomes the hot line to report "accidents".

"I would definitely use it if I saw cause for it," she said. "I'm glad they're rethinking the whole shitting in your pants issue and trying to get people to be smarter about it."

lilyoder6
08-08-2006, 09:00 AM
nice one

meanjoecoop
08-08-2006, 09:44 AM
:sofunny: ROFLMAO:sofunny: You are too much bro! Yer killin me!

Ambridge
08-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Sounds like it should be called "The P USSY Cat Line".

tony hipchest
08-08-2006, 01:30 PM
so the bengals will crack down on steelerfans who cuss but wont crack down on their own players criminal behavior?

dont make too much sense to me. what a ***** franchise.

tony hipchest
08-08-2006, 05:32 PM
i make a pledge to all steelerfans to call 513-381-JERK (5375) every time chad johnson scores at a cinci homegame.

stillers4me
08-08-2006, 06:12 PM
Dey better be callin' Crime Busters. (It's a Cincy thing)

HburgXL06
08-08-2006, 06:41 PM
This is gonna be abused so badly. The article makes it appear as if the Steelers and their fans were the cause of the problems. This nanny bullshit is gonna come back to bite them in the ass when they can't keep up wit all the calls from whiny fans of any team who just want to get back at someone they don't like.

I agree wit ARKIE.

BuFu

tony hipchest
08-08-2006, 06:56 PM
drunk bengalfans will call and report any steelerfan who cheers. and without a trial or jury an innocent steelerfan will be thrown out of a seat he paid $100-$200 bucks for by a $7/ hour rent-a-pig.

stillers4me
08-08-2006, 07:06 PM
Make sure you have that number handy when you're in line for the bathroom and the BunGal fans won't let you in because you're wearing Black and Gold.

Ohio Steeler
08-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Who dey? Now you can call and tell them! They think the away team fans are the problem??? I think they will be surprised at what they see...

Getting tough on boorish fans
Call 381-JERK: Team can zoom in, cancel tickets

BY BARRETT J. BRUNSMAN / ENQUIRER STAFF WRITER

If you act like a jerk at Paul Brown Stadium this Sunday, somebody with better manners could end up in your seat for the rest of the Bengals' home games.

The football team has set up a telephone hot line - 513-381-JERK (5375) - that fans with cell phones will be able to call to report obnoxious behavior in the stands.

Those who use excessive foul language will be warned. If they persist, they risk being ejected from the game and having their season tickets and seat licenses revoked. Those who behave worse might also be arrested and jailed.

The Bengals won't target a fan who lets an expletive slip should quarterback Carson Palmer be sacked or a pass intended for wide receiver Chad Johnson be intercepted, said Bob Bedinghaus, the team's director of development for Paul Brown Stadium.

"We're not going to be the curse police. You need to understand you're coming to an NFL football game," Bedinghaus said. "On the other hand, we want to make sure that we're paying attention to those folks who are going over the line."

The stadium's 38 video cameras will enable security officials to focus on people who are reported to the jerk line.

"We have more than enough cameras to zoom in on every position in the seating bowl - close enough that we can clearly get photographic images of the people sitting there," Bedinghaus said.

Beer is fueling the problem, fans have complained to team officials. It has escalated in the past three years, as more young adults have packed the stadium because of the Bengals' improved performance.

"They were complaints (of) excessive drunkenness. People that were kind of falling down drunk," Bedinghaus said. "And there were some fights last year. Whenever you put 65,000 people together, you're always going to have some fights. But there were a few more than normal."

Drunks have offended people such as Jeanie Dittrich of West Chester, who took her son, Austin, 12, to the January playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"We told him beforehand, 'You might see some drunk people, you might hear some F-words and swearing.' But at the game, I thought, 'Oh, my gosh, I'm going to mar my son for the rest of his life by having him come to this game.' It was so bad."

DRUNK FROM THE START

"At kickoff time, people were just sloppy drunk," Dittrich said. "I was really concerned for my son to see all this."

Security removed some people in front of them, she said. A woman next to Dittrich kept spilling beer on her. "And there was some inebriated guy next to my son. And he kept just swearing, and then he kept apologizing to him. And he helped start one of the fights."

Bedinghaus said unruly fans have been an issue nationwide and that Paul Brown Stadium is more fan-friendly than most.

But "one thing that has been a consistent problem ... for the last three or four years is the issue of foul language at football games," Bedinghaus said.

The Bengals will notify season ticket-holders this week about the jerk line and the consequences of misbehaving. The team also plans to produce a video that will air during home games to tout the hot line.

The team expects some crank calls to the jerk line.

"You can get a lot of abuse with these things," Bedinghaus said. "If you get 6,000 people calling this line - 'Hey, Ben Roethlisberger is a jerk' - then it becomes less effective. The thing to remember is we have caller ID on this line. So if you're crank calling, we are going to be able to ID who you are."

Dittrich said she and her husband will continue to go to Bengals games. While leery about taking any of her four children, she welcomes the hot line to report jerks.

"I would definitely use it if I saw cause for it," she said. "I'm glad they're rethinking the whole alcohol issue and trying to get people to be smarter about it."

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060808/NEWS01/608080325

LMAO to funny:sofunny:

SteelerzGirl
08-08-2006, 07:13 PM
i make a pledge to all steelerfans to call 513-381-JERK (5375) every time chad johnson scores at a cinci homegame.

*raising and waving hand*

I'll do it, I'll do it! I'll be laughing so darn hard while I'm placing the call, but it will be fun as hell doing it...(lol)! :smile:

SteelerzGirl
08-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Make sure you have that number handy when you're in line for the bathroom and the BunGal fans won't let you in because you're wearing Black and Gold.

Just shove those BunGal fans outta the way, stillers, and then call 513-381-JERK (5375). Wouldn't it be fun? :sofunny:

Tankus_Maximus
08-09-2006, 12:25 AM
I can't believe what I'm reading....my god. A jerk-hotline? Are they f'ing serious?? God, and I thought their fans were lil bitches. Now I know the entire franchise is a big ol' sister-hood of menstruating pansies.

Just another reason to stay outta pinche cincy.

SteelersMongol
08-09-2006, 03:42 AM
Helping the Fans
Call 381-DIAPER: Team can zoom in, give you a diaper
Associated Press

If you shit your pants after watching your QB fall to the ground like a ton of bricks or witnessing a wide receiver throw a long bomb to another wide receiver on a trick play during the playoffs (that's if we make the playoffs) at Paul Brown Stadium this year, there is help.

The football team has set up a telephone hot line - 513-381-DIAPER (5375) - that fans with cell phones will be able to call to report "accidents".

Those who shit themselves will be given one diaper. If they persist, they will be given two for each quarter of football. Those who simply can't control themselves will be asked to leave.

The Bengals will target fans who tend to let something "slip out" should quarterback Carson Palmer be sacked or a pass intended for wide receiver Chad Johnson be intercepted, said Bob Bedinghaus, the team's director of development for Paul Brown Stadium.

"We're not going to be the shit police. You need to understand you're coming to an NFL football game," Bedinghaus said. "On the other hand, we want to make sure that we're paying attention to those folks who are unable to control themselves after watching this team fail time and time again."

The stadium's 38 video cameras will enable security officials to focus on people who are reported to the diaper line.

"We have more than enough cameras to zoom in on every position in the seating bowl - close enough that we can clearly get photographic images of the people sitting there and shitting themselves," Bedinghaus said.

Beer and spicey food is fueling the problem, fans have complained to team officials. It has escalated in the past three years, as more young adults have packed the stadium because of the Bengals' improved performance.

"They were complaints (of) excessive diarrhea. People that were shitting all over themselves and surrounding fans," Bedinghaus said. "And there were some fights last year. Whenever you put 65,000 people together who ride the bandwagon and have problems controlling their bodily functions, you're always going to have some fights. But there were a few more than normal."

People with extensive diarrhea problems have offended people such as Jeanie Dittrich of West Chester, who took her son, Austin, 12, to the January playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

"We told him beforehand, 'You might see some people who tend to shit themselves when this team losses, you might hear some F-words and swearing.' But at the game, I thought, 'Oh, my gosh, I'm going to mar my son for the rest of his life by having him come to this game.' It was so bad."

DRUNK FROM THE START

"At kickoff time, people were just shitting everywhere," Dittrich said. "I was really concerned for my son to see all this."

Security removed some people in front of them, she said. A woman next to Dittrich kept shitting on her. "And there was some inebriated guy next to my son. And he kept just swearing after he realized he shit himself, and then he kept apologizing to him. And he helped start one of the fights."

Bedinghaus said unruly fans have been an issue nationwide and that Paul Brown Stadium is more fan-friendly than most simply because Steeler fans have been packing that stadium for the last fifteen years.

But "one thing that has been a consistent problem ... for the last three or four years is the amount of bandwagon fans who all of sudden decided they were true football fans. It's pretty pathetic," Bedinghaus said.

The Bengals will notify season ticket-holders this week about the diaper line and the consequences of misbehaving. The team also plans to produce a video that will air during home games to tout the hot line.

The team expects some crank calls to the diaper line.

"You can get a lot of abuse with these things," Bedinghaus said. "If you get 6,000 people calling this line - 'Hey, Ben Roethlisberger whooped our ass' - then it becomes less effective. The thing to remember is we have caller ID on this line. So if you're crank calling, we are going to be able to ID who you are."

Dittrich said she and her husband will continue to go to Bengals games as long as they are winning. While leery about taking any of her four children, she welcomes the hot line to report "accidents".

"I would definitely use it if I saw cause for it," she said. "I'm glad they're rethinking the whole shitting in your pants issue and trying to get people to be smarter about it."

Ha ha ha. :sofunny: You're killing me. :D That was great. Thanks a lot. Keep it up. :sofunny:

Indy_Steelers
08-09-2006, 01:43 PM
so the bengals will crack down on steelerfans who cuss but wont crack down on their own players criminal behavior?

dont make too much sense to me. what a ***** franchise.

Amen!:sofunny: If the worst thing that happens to the Bengals is that they get their a$$ handed to them at home in the playoffs and drunk Stiller fans are rubbing it in, then I would think that would be a good day.

AZ_Steeler
08-09-2006, 06:00 PM
A funny Bengal related picture taken from profootball.com. I thought it was funny!

SteelerzGirl
08-09-2006, 06:43 PM
I heard on DVE on my way home from work today that the Steelers should respond to this with their own telephone hotline: 1-800-JAGOFF. :sofunny:

HburgXL06
08-09-2006, 06:56 PM
"Hello? Is this the jerk hotline? It is? Ok good. I'd like to report some unruly and criminal behavior by some individuals. Where are they? They are down very close to the field. Description? Yes I can give you one, they are all wearin orange and black uniforms as well as cleats and matchin helmets. The leader of the bunch is wearin a headset and is commandin their actions as though he is their coach. I know several of the individuals and know that some have criminal records for unruly and behavior that is dangerous to the public. If it is possible I would like to see them ejected from the stadium for their behavior if possible but if not could you at least get the one from dancin around like an imbecile while screamin like a banshee. Thank you. If this persists I will be forced to call my friends sittin on the opposite side of the stadium to forcibly shut them up!"

BuFu

RoethlisBURGHer
08-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Wow,what a bunch of pansies!

"The Steelers scored AGAIN!These damn Steeler fans are screaming 'WE DEY' and 'HERE WE GO STEELERS,HERE WE GO'...what jerks time to call the hotline."

tony hipchest
08-09-2006, 07:17 PM
lol @ previous 2 posts. im so calling this # during the season!

stupid idiot bengals! how the hell are they gonna know if im sitting in the seats or not? i will be sure to get a seating chart and let them know im in the stadium. anyone know where any hated bengalfans sit so i can report them?

:sofunny:

Indy_Steelers
08-09-2006, 09:52 PM
lol @ previous 2 posts. im so calling this # during the season!

stupid idiot bengals! how the hell are they gonna know if im sitting in the seats or not? i will be sure to get a seating chart and let them know im in the stadium. anyone know where any hated bengalfans sit so i can report them?

That is a good idea. They said they have caller ID but I would be calling from over 200 miles away.

Stlrs4Life
08-09-2006, 11:09 PM
Wonder why none of our residenbt Bengal fans want to reply to this?

CantStop85
08-09-2006, 11:40 PM
Wonder why none of our residenbt Bengal fans want to reply to this?
Eh, it wasn't the most urgent need for the stadium, but it isn't that bad of an idea. Some fans can get a little unruly and in those cases, it would be a nice help. It's not like you can call in and get someone thrown out of the game because you don't like them...they have cameras set up to monitor each section and decide whether the situation requires attention. I'm sure there will be a lot of prank callers to begin with, but I would imagine they would start blocking numbers when it happened.

Sounds a little cheesy, but not a half bad idea.

Tankus_Maximus
08-10-2006, 12:09 AM
"Sounds a little cheesy, but not a half bad idea."

Need I say more? Consider the source.
Nothing more your honor, the defense rests.

bigbensgirl7
08-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!!!! Just another attempt to try to get the season ticket holders not to sell us or any away teams fans tickets because they might lose theirs. It's a waste of time and money....Steelers fans will still take over Hienz Field West just as we have every year for the past 30 years or so.

tony hipchest
08-10-2006, 07:25 PM
That is a good idea. They said they have caller ID but I would be calling from over 200 miles away.oh, i will be calling from my cell phone. anyone know where cantstop85 sits?

:bouncy: (i know, you dont have season tickets) like i said, unless i get a bengalfans seating # i will just call and report chad or any of the other thugs they drafted recently.

Indy_Steelers
08-10-2006, 07:40 PM
I found the Steelers fan the article was talking about. He sure looks like trouble to me. I think they were just being sore losers. Like some else said, if all that the Bengals had to worry about was rowdy Steelers fans, that would be a good thing.

http://static.flickr.com/59/204116836_20e5b20599.jpg

meanjoecoop
08-10-2006, 08:40 PM
Then you have this guy...Somebody dial 911!

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/pete_mcentegart/10/31/ten.spot/p1_bengalsfan.jpg

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE DRUNKEN BENGAL FAN IN THE ORANGE SHIRT! THE GREAT OZ (MIKE BROWN) HAS SPOKEN!

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2005/local/10/31/fan/2-1.jpg

stillers4me
08-10-2006, 08:50 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just another one of those well mannered, polite Bungals fan!!!

"I have never seen Bengals fans overly intoxicated, rude, using foul language or exhibiting behavior abnormal or unacceptable for a football game." I guess that was the one game she missed........!

meanjoecoop
08-10-2006, 09:01 PM
She just jumped on the bandwagon in January so you're right!

BENGALS SECURITY CAM PIC

http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/123037/2133425/2133426/060109_SN_BengalsFanTN.jpg

TAKEN DURING THE 3RD QUARTER OF THE WILD CARD GAME.
Where did everybody go?

stillers4me
08-10-2006, 09:04 PM
I'm still laughing.......I forgot all about that idiot............!!!!!!

SteelerzGirl
08-10-2006, 09:05 PM

BENGALS SECURITY CAM PIC

http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/123037/2133425/2133426/060109_SN_BengalsFanTN.jpg

Where did everybody go?

Dontcha just love it! Oh man, that's funny...(lol).

floodcitygirl
08-10-2006, 09:20 PM

BENGALS SECURITY CAM PIC

Where did everybody go?Thanks Meanie! That brings back memories! (lol) I was standing there looking at an empty stadium except for the pockets of blackngold everywhere...on their feet and screaming their heads off! :bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
08-10-2006, 09:29 PM
It's a shame really. This is how the Bungal organization repays our Steeler fans for being the only reason why they actually packed that stadium for the last fifteen years.

meanjoecoop
08-10-2006, 09:32 PM
It's a shame really. This is how the Bungal organization repays our Steeler fans for being the only reason why they actually packed that stadium for the last fifteen years.

Bunch of ingrates.
:sign01: :sign09:

meanjoecoop
08-10-2006, 09:32 PM
They will suffer for this...

bigbensgirl7
08-10-2006, 09:34 PM
That is so true....every Bengal game except when the Steelers were in town was blacked out around here forever...that's how I got to see so many Steeler games!!!

stillers4me
08-10-2006, 09:43 PM
They will suffer for this...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/yeahthat.gif

SteelerFanInCA
08-11-2006, 06:00 PM
I found the Steelers fan the article was talking about. He sure looks like trouble to me. I think they were just being sore losers. Like some else said, if all that the Bengals had to worry about was rowdy Steelers fans, that would be a good thing.

http://static.flickr.com/59/204116836_20e5b20599.jpg
Great picture lovejoy71. That pic says it all.

Tankus_Maximus
08-12-2006, 12:10 AM
That's a cool pic..but he's holding up the wrong finger for the Bungles.