PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward does The Walking Dead

Fire Haley
11-02-2012, 02:04 AM
another great show nobody but me watches

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s480x480/409228_10151131729915945_630774572_n.jpg

Doing the Walking Dead was freaky, but cool. Took 2.5 hours to make me look like this. Happy Halloween everybody!

Vis
11-02-2012, 03:26 AM
I hate it when players let themselves go after leaving the game.

Fire Haley
11-06-2012, 10:58 AM
awesome episode - C-section vivisections are always fun

Fire Haley
11-06-2012, 03:53 PM
I heard that dude on the Talking Dead say he saw Lori with the bloody gut C-section scene 6 mo ago and he had to hold his mouth from us... so no telling when Hines appears on screen since he just got up zombie'd up on Halloween

stairway27
11-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Awesome! I love this show. A guy I work with was telling me that Hines was going to be on the show. Thanks for posting this pic!

Lady Steel
11-06-2012, 07:19 PM
I watch The Walking Dead, too.

'NFL Films Presents': Hines Ward appears in "The Walking Dead"

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap2000000089182/Hines-Ward-appears-in-The-Walking-Dead

Lady Steel
11-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I heard that dude on the Talking Dead say he saw Lori with the bloody gut C-section scene 6 mo ago and he had to hold his mouth from us

Yeah, he was all grossed out. :chuckle:

I can't believe what happened to T-Dog! I was so sad because he was my fave, along with Glen. The Governor is quickly becoming one of my favorites. He's messed up. :laughing:

Fire Haley
11-07-2012, 10:40 AM
With Lori out of the picture we are running out of women, I guess Andrea got the hots for the guv and will be the new leading lady now.

Fire Haley
11-08-2012, 11:07 AM
I can't believe what happened to T-Dog! I was so sad because he was my fave, along with Glen. The Governor is quickly becoming one of my favorites. He's messed up. :laughing:

I thought for sure a Merle/T-Dog rematch was in the making, bummer they wrote him out.

the guv is doing the post-apocalypse thing right, stockpiling women & guns should be first on everyone's survival list.

Lady Steel
11-09-2012, 03:14 AM
With Lori out of the picture we are running out of women, I guess Andrea got the hots for the guv and will be the new leading lady now.

I wish it would have been Carol who was killed off instead of Lori. Carol is worthless.

A friend and I were thinking that Lori's baby would be born a zombie since they are all carriers. We were wrong, but how cool would that have been?

I'm not a fan of Andrea's, but I thought for sure something (a kiss for sure and maybe more) was going to happen between her and the Governor this past episode, so it's bound to happen soon.

I thought for sure a Merle/T-Dog rematch was in the making, bummer they wrote him out.

They did talk about T-Dog on The Talking Dead.

Fire Haley
11-09-2012, 07:35 AM
from the NFL video - T-Dog played RB with Hines at Georgia, I thought that was pretty cool

and they never really showed Carol getting killed, but it was sort of implied

sort of

Lady Steel
11-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Yeah, they showed her scarf laying on the ground next to a body ravaged by zombies, but I have my doubts since they are trying to hook her up with Daryl. Ew.

Fire Haley
11-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Carol's the ewwwww

Daryl should have been all over the Hershel's blond haired blue-eyed daughter, now Carl has the hots for her. Ewwwww

Lady Steel
11-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Carol's the ewwwww

:iagree:

Take away the zombie ear necklace and Daryl isn't so bad. :laughing:

Fire Haley
11-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Daryl is feeding newborns now - don't you love him?

great episode....even though we have gladiators

p.s. psycho Rick is cool

Lady Steel
11-13-2012, 12:36 AM

He was very sweet with the baby. I was laughing when he named her Lil Ass Kicker.

They finally showed Penny. I was expecting it at some point during the season, but wow!

Hershel's blond haired, blue eyed daughter's name is Beth. I couldn't think of it before when you mentioned her, Killer.

Rick is going off the deep end, and yes, psycho Rick is cool!

I think the nerd guy at Woodbury is experimenting to try and find a cure for Zombie Penny.

Michone is so badass. I love her. She's the only strong woman on the show
Michone said, "I bet you say that about all the girls," when the Governor told her he loved his daughter Penny. :laughing:

It was really touching when Daryl left a flower on Carol's grave. I still don't think she's dead, though.

A zombie apparently ate Lori, but things don't jive for me regarding what they did there. According to The Talking Dead, the zombie dragged Lori's body around the corner and devoured her. Why did the zombie drag her around the corner? Usually the zombies just pounce on their prey wherever they lay. Also, Rick picked up the bullet that Carl allegedly shot Lori with. If the zombie didn't eat the bullet then it probably didn't eat the bones either. So where were Lori's bones?

Who is calling Rick in the cell block? I thought they had no electricity and cut the generators when the sirens went off. Why is the phone working? I guess there are some landline phones that work without electricity or it may be an internal call within the prison or something.

This season is so good. I love this freaking show!

Fire Haley
11-13-2012, 06:46 AM
So somebody phoned Rick.

Carol in another part of the prison? .

unless he was hearing things in his delusional mind I'll go with that - something about the flower on the empty grave thing not feeling right

Lady Steel
11-14-2012, 02:01 AM
unless he was hearing things in his delusional mind

That's what I'm thinking, too. And I think I know who is on the other end of the line so to speak, and I don't think it's Carol.

Fire Haley
11-19-2012, 12:18 AM
looks like I was right again....never answer the phone, it could be your dead wife

and they never really showed Carol getting killed

ta da!.....Carol

Andrea is such a ho

Lady Steel
11-19-2012, 01:00 AM
I knew it would be Lori on the other end of the phone. Rick is cuckoo.

I knew Carol wasn't dead. Neither one of those two actresses were on The Talking Dead when T-Dog was a special guest after he was killed off.

The phone is dead. Herschel confirmed that by the look on his face when he picked up the phone. :laughing:

Yes, Andrea is a ho. She'll screw anyone.

Still loving Michone. She is one tough cookie.

Lady Steel
11-19-2012, 01:12 AM
:laughing: at The Talking Dead making fun of Carol. They know she's worthless, too.

Fire Haley
11-19-2012, 07:38 AM
:laughing: at The Talking Dead making fun of Carol. They know she's worthless, too.

WTF was Sarah Silverman doing there? couldn't shut her up

She's an even bigger ho.

Fire Haley
11-19-2012, 02:16 PM
I bet Glenn is wishing he'd shot Meryl on sight now....ya think?

Fire Haley
11-19-2012, 02:36 PM
lots of curious questions

They're starting to make this a really small world. Apparently Woodbury, the prison, and the farm are all pretty close together. Did Michonne follow the walkers to the prison - is that the "red zone" Merle was talking about when they were in the woods looking for her?

Maggie getting the rape train?

Merle states to Maggie "If you don't tell me where my brother is well....I can't be held accountable for what will happen next" Maggie says screw you and then Merle walks out of the room shuts the door behind him and all you hear is Maggie screaming.

The Merle nods with a little evil grin as one of the cronies pass by him and goes into the room with the other dude that was already in there. It seems implied, but not shown or said....

I cant wait to see some showdowns. Rick Vs. Governor......Daryle Vs. Merle.......Michone Vs. Andrea maybe?

I have a feeling the gladiator cage match stuff from last week will factor in somehow again....

Lady Steel
11-20-2012, 12:54 PM
I bet Glenn is wishing he'd shot Meryl on sight now....ya think?

Yep. Merle gives me the creeps, although him saying, "She left us a bitergram, y'all," was pretty funny.

They're starting to make this a really small world. Apparently Woodbury, the prison, and the farm are all pretty close together. Did Michonne follow the walkers to the prison - is that the "red zone" Merle was talking about when they were in the woods looking for her?

Woodbury, the prison, and the farm are all within days' walks of each other.

Once the zombie guts were spilled onto Michone, she finally figured out she could walk amongst the walkers. I'm not sure if she followed the walkers to the prison or if they followed her. She knew the prison was there from overhearing the conversation between Glen and Merle.

Not sure if the prison is the red zone exactly, but it might be part of it. I think the red zone is where it hasn't been cleared and there is a ton of walkers.

Maggie getting the rape train?

Merle states to Maggie "If you don't tell me where my brother is well....I can't be held accountable for what will happen next" Maggie says screw you and then Merle walks out of the room shuts the door behind him and all you hear is Maggie screaming.

The Merle nods with a little evil grin as one of the cronies pass by him and goes into the room with the other dude that was already in there. It seems implied, but not shown or said....

Unfortunately, I think that's what happens to Mags, too. :sadness:

I cant wait to see some showdowns. Rick Vs. Governor......Daryle Vs. Merle.......Michone Vs. Andrea maybe?

You just know there is going to be a power struggle between Rick and the Governor. I'm not sure what will happen between Daryl and Merle, nor Michone and Andrea. Michone was lurking around Woodbury after she left. I think she was watching over Andrea, but Andrea is now falling into the Governor's trap, so there could be some kind of showdown between them at some point.

I have a feeling the gladiator cage match stuff from last week will factor in somehow again....

The Governor and Andrea keep talking about it, so you may be right.

I had to rewatch the episide because I was a wee bit tipsy from the Steelers game when I watched it the first time. :laughing: Some other things of note or that I thought were funny included:

The inmate telling Daryl he wanted the slippers he found for when he was relaxing.

My heart went out to Carl when he told Daryl he shot his mother. He should have been having that talk with Rick, his father, but Rick was too busy living in cuckoo land.

I am dying to know what the Governor's scribblings in his journal are all about.

Rick finally accepted his baby daughter. I wish they would name her already. Somehow Lil Ass Kicker doesn't sound very lady-like. :laughing:

Bayz101
11-20-2012, 01:02 PM
I scrolled down at full-speed to avoid reading any spoilers. I haven't had the chance to watch Sundays episode just yet. I literally watched the first two seasons on Netflix in a matter of two days, and caught up on the current season online. I must say this show is suspenseful as hell, and contrary to my hate of the Zombie popularity, this show is very well put together and i'm enjoying it very much.

Lady Steel
11-20-2012, 01:31 PM
I'm glad you're enjoying the series, Bayz. The actors are doing a fantastic job in their roles, and the story is moving along nicely this season.

Now we have to get you to watch American Horror Story, too. You don't have to have watched last season as this season is an entirely different story, but you do have to watch this season from the beginning or you will be lost. It's so good. As SCMom stated in a prior post, there's some crazy shit going on. It's fun. :laughing:

SteelCityMom
11-20-2012, 04:37 PM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/283221_125950074226648_1832156015_n.jpg

Fire Haley
11-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Exploding vaginas?

isn't that a myth?

Fire Haley
11-21-2012, 04:01 PM
I scrolled down at full-speed to avoid reading any spoilers. .

ketchup

Bayz101
11-21-2012, 04:05 PM
ketchup

Just watched the newest last night. Wasn't expected crazy Katana bitch to find her way to the prison, and what the fuck is up with the damn zombie invisibility!? That's a hell of a perk!

Fire Haley
11-21-2012, 04:09 PM
and what the fuck is up with the damn zombie invisibility!? That's a hell of a perk!

that was shown in season 1, they rubbed themselves with guts to escape, way back in the beginning.....surprised Michonne just learned it, what with her having dead drones around all the time an all

Bayz101
11-21-2012, 04:11 PM
that was shown in season 1, they rubbed themselves with guts to escape, way back in the beginning.....surprised Michonne just learned it, what with her having dead drones around all the time an all

Oh! Completely forgot about Michonne getting drenched in zombie innards! That explains a whole lot.

Fire Haley
11-21-2012, 04:23 PM
Oh! Completely forgot about Michonne getting drenched in zombie innards! That explains a whole lot.

There's never enough zombie detectives to go around these days, glad I could help.

SteelCityMom
11-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Exploding vaginas?

isn't that a myth?

It's only a myth if you don't know how to do it. You trying to tell us something, Killer? :chuckle:

Fire Haley
11-25-2012, 10:37 AM
I refuse to be bullied - now get back in the kitchen and bake me a pie

SteelCityMom
11-25-2012, 12:33 PM
If you say so...

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/5/3/hg1i-b7bc0KtBcpe2RotJA2.jpg

Lady Steel
11-26-2012, 01:28 AM
Lil Ass Kicker has been named Judith.

Glen is awesome. Not only did he take a severe beating from Merle, but he also killed a walker while tied to a chair, and he still didn't tell him where the prison was.

Poor Maggie. The Governor is an almost-rapist pig! I came to hate him so much this episode. I was disappointed Maggie told them where the prison is, although it really doesn't matter at this point. Glen was willing to take a bullet to protect Maggie and his friends. Andrea better wake up and smell the coffee. She's such a dumb slvt. I wonder if she will stay with the Governor since Rick & Company abandoned her at the farm.

The guy in the cabin was going to call the cops. Yeah, okay. :laughing:

The dumb scientist wanted to record his results while they were still fresh in his mind. :laughing:

The prison is deep in the red zone.

Rick & Company are going in for Glen and Maggie. This is the start of the war between Team Woodbury and Team Prison in next week's mid-season finale. :applaudit:

Fire Haley
11-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Mid-season break already?

that sucks - yep we got us a shootout at the OK corral next week

and hey, at least we got a peek at a semi-nude Maggie

Fire Haley
11-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Andrea better wake up and smell the coffee. She's such a dumb slvt. I wonder if she will stay with the Governor since Rick & Company abandoned her at the farm.

Andrea's thong scene has it's own thread on the Walking Dead Forums, somebody must like her

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f138/andreas-thong-5144.html

---------------

she's loyal to her man, yeah I think she's hooked up tight to the guv now

Lady Steel
11-27-2012, 12:09 AM
:laughing: @ that thread. You boys are silly.

(It is a nice thong. :wink: )

Fire Haley
11-27-2012, 09:40 AM
You notice how Rick's little gang of murderous thugs thinks it's OK to break into a guys house, kill him, and throw his body out to be ripped to shreds these days

He's no better than the Guv - and the Guv has all the hots chicks now

MasterOfPuppets
11-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Andrea's thong scene has it's own thread on the Walking Dead Forums, somebody must like her

http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f138/andreas-thong-5144.html

---------------

she's loyal to her man, yeah I think she's hooked up tight to the guv now
i'm pretty sure michonne has lesbian intentions for andrea....:popcorn:

Fire Haley
11-27-2012, 11:58 AM
I think Andrea gets horny on killing - remember she jumped Shane in the car-rocking scene right after her first zombie kill fest and then she runs right to the Guv after getting all lathered up jumping over the wall to make a kill from the town's lookout post.

Sex and violence....

Lady Steel
11-27-2012, 04:50 PM
You notice how Rick's little gang of murderous thugs thinks it's OK to break into a guys house, kill him, and throw his body out to be ripped to shreds these days

He's no better than the Guv - and the Guv has all the hots chicks now

Rick & Company killed the dumb guy because he was holding a shotgun on them and then tried to run out the front door after they told him not to because there were walkers out there. They then threw the dumb guy's dead body to the walkers so they could get away. It was justified, in my opinion. The guy was stupid and could have had them all killed.

If memory serves me correctly, it was Michone who killed dumb guy, not Rick.

Fire Haley
11-27-2012, 04:58 PM
yeah he was a loonie

just trying to get a stir from you

obviously nobody else watches the greatest show on tee-vee - evar

at least I can talk to you sweetpea

Lady Steel
11-27-2012, 05:15 PM
Me and you til the end! :thumbsup:

We'll throw the rest to the walkers. :laughing:

Fire Haley
11-27-2012, 05:38 PM
I know what you like muffin, stick with me

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me4x80ZJGU1rq5liro1_400.gif

MasterOfPuppets
11-27-2012, 10:44 PM
yeah he was a loonie

just trying to get a stir from you

obviously nobody else watches the greatest show on tee-vee - evar

at least I can talk to you sweetpea
hold up...:nono:

this show makes the Walking Dead look like a gay Lifetime movie

:noidea:

SteelCityMom
11-28-2012, 05:37 AM
Maybe he just likes gay lifetime movies...a lot? :noidea:

Fire Haley
11-28-2012, 05:43 AM
I only compared American Horror to the Walking Dead to get some action in here

the Walking Dead makes you become attached to certain characters because you want to act like them in a world you think you know, you want to care

American Horror is different - unless you want to identify with the insane - it's fun in a crazy house - you don't have to love them to feel their pain.

Fire Haley
11-28-2012, 06:49 AM
fyi - Watched The Mist on SYFY and happened to notice that the cast seems to have a few members from the Walking Dead.

Dale, Andrea and Carol are some of the poeple trapped in the store

MasterOfPuppets
11-28-2012, 12:20 PM
whats the deal with the long ass mid season break ? its not like they're putting out 30 episodes a season. :doh:

last year the last episode was 11-28 and they didn't start again till 2-13

Fire Haley
11-28-2012, 12:28 PM
more drama - yeah, waiting for Feb. is gonna suck

this better be one kick ass finale, who gonna die?

Fire Haley
11-28-2012, 05:57 PM
The Mist

Dale, Andrea and Carol are some of the people trapped in the store

In case you hicks never watched the movie it's from one of Stephen King's novellas...great story, even though they did a fair job in making the movie - totally changed & drama'd up the ending, that sucked.

Andrea was much younger then, in the book there was a gratuitous sex scene with her and the hero in the grocery store office....they didn't put that in the movie

she looked pretty spooky on the X-files too

http://snakkle.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/laurie-holden-x-files-tv-1996-photo-GC.jpg

but you kids wouldn't know about that

Lady Steel
11-28-2012, 09:52 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW_QqXPZWoC-5VNR6kVKEf1-VY8liEmTkXPIiXHvY96hXXPH8EAT7V6_qdjg

Stop calling me a hick or I'm gonna have to pop you. :laughing:

Killer, have you read "Rise of the Governor" or "Road to Woodbury" yet?

Fire Haley
11-30-2012, 10:23 AM
Nope - haven't read any of the comics or books. I'm a purist.

I haven't played the video game either

Lady Steel
12-01-2012, 01:09 AM
Nope - haven't read any of the comics or books. I'm a purist.

I haven't played the video game either

I haven't read any of the comics, or played any video game. I didn't even know they had a video game. "Rise of the Governor" is good, though. You should read it if you can. I think you would like it. I haven't gotten around to reading "Road to Woodbury" yet, but I will, probably after the holidays.

Fire Haley
12-03-2012, 10:14 PM
I cant wait to see some showdowns........Daryl Vs. Merle

This is why they call me the prophet

Lady Steel
12-04-2012, 02:15 AM
I had a whole thing typed up about last night's episode, but somehow I lost it. I really need to stop drinking during the Steelers games. :laughing:

I've been meaning to post about this for quite some time, but kept forgetting about it. It drives me absolutely crazy that those people don't take proper blood and body fluid precautions. I guess all that gets thrown out the window during the zombie apocalypse, though.

Why, why, why won't Glen or Maggie kill Merle? The only thing I can think of is they haven't killed him out of respect for Daryl. Nothing else makes sense.

I was shocked, shocked I tell you, that Michone killed Penny, but so happy she stabbed the Governor in the eye with a shard of glass. The Governor is a coward. Running from the fight. Asshole.

I was impressed with Andrea and Michone respecting each other as female warriors.

Carl is becoming quite the little warrior himself.

Tyreese & Crew are now at the prison.

Rick saw "Shane." A little cuckoo still going on there.

The prisoner thought Carol was a lesbian because she had short hair. :laughing:

That same prisoner hitting on 17 year old Beth. :mad:

This is why they call me the prophet

Who calls you that? :laughing:

So Daryl and Merle are in the arena with all those at Woodbury looking on. I agree that the Governor is setting it up as a Daryl and Merle showdown, and I also think the walkers he has will be involved. I also think those walkers will have teeth this time. However, I think that Daryl and Merle will come together and fight them off (blood is thicker than water), or Merle will be killed since he's such an asshole. But, really, I have :noidea: . Just speculating.

Fire Haley
12-04-2012, 09:05 AM
I had a whole thing typed up about last night's episode, but somehow I lost it. I really need to stop drinking during the Steelers games.

so you're saying the Steelers drive you to drink?

I've been meaning to post about this for quite some time, but kept forgetting about it. It drives me absolutely crazy that those people don't take proper blood and body fluid precautions. I guess all that gets thrown out the window during the zombie apocalypse, though.

they are already infected with the virus or whatever, just don't get bit

Why, why, why won't Glen or Maggie kill Merle? The only thing I can think of is they haven't killed him out of respect for Daryl. Nothing else makes sense.

glenn had his chance, he got pounded, obvioulsy Maggie needs a stronger man to take care of her

I was shocked, shocked I tell you, that Michone killed Penny, but so happy she stabbed the Governor in the eye with a shard of glass. The Governor is a coward. Running from the fight. Asshole.

Andrea stopped Michonne from killing him - blame her

I was impressed with Andrea and Michone respecting each other as female warriors.

I never understand these lesbian love triangles, Andrea was pretty hot for Michonne for a time

Carl is becoming quite the little warrior himself.

he should just jump Beth's bones, he wants her bad

Rick saw "Shane." A little cuckoo still going on there.

he's cracked

The prisoner thought Carol was a lesbian because she had short hair.

that was hilarious

That same prisoner hitting on 17 year old Beth.

who wouldn't?

Who calls you that?

My flock

Well, they left us hanging, that's for sure...best show of the season and they saved it for last

walker bones for weapons, now that was cool....the bar fight between Michonne and the Guv was great too, all kinds of shit happening

have to wait till 10 Feb now

did you watch the Talking Dead - the director that made the episode was on...sounds like things are going to get really crazy, they showed some scenes from the next episode, our little group in the prison might need saving

Fire Haley
12-04-2012, 10:35 AM
So Daryl and Merle are in the arena with all those at Woodbury looking on. I agree that the Governor is setting it up as a Daryl and Merle showdown, and I also think the walkers he has will be involved. I also think those walkers will have teeth this time. However, I think that Daryl and Merle will come together and fight them off (blood is thicker than water), or Merle will be killed since he's such an asshole. But, really, I have :noidea: . Just speculating.

sounds good to me

but this is still all Andrea's fault

I think her stopping Michonne from killing the Guv will turn out to be a really bad thing. If the aquariums full of chomping heads didn't give her a clue I'd think seeing Daryl again might make her realize what side she's on....of course if she had any sense she'd already have got the hell out of there....but no, she's the faithful ho type

Fire Haley
12-04-2012, 12:03 PM
sneak peek clip, for those that can't wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3tiRQPcIfc&feature=g-all

Rick better get home, pronto

Lady Steel
12-05-2012, 12:49 AM
this is still all Andrea's fault.

I think her stopping Michonne from killing the Guv will turn out to be a really bad thing.

Oh yeah, no doubt. Anyone not stopping that jerk is a really bad thing.

If the aquariums full of chomping heads didn't give her a clue I'd think seeing Daryl again might make her realize what side she's on....of course if she had any sense she'd already have got the hell out of there....but no, she's the faithful ho type

Another thing I've been thinking of is whether or not Andrea will somehow intervene in the showdown or spar or whatever between Merle and Daryl. If she finally gets a clue, she may just be the one to save these two guys by killing the walkers or something, if that is indeed what happens. She did have a gun. Or, she may just save Daryl and the hell with Merle. :laughing:

Fire Haley
12-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Or, she may just save Daryl and the hell with Merle. :laughing:

that would be the best option, still don't know how Merle and Daryl will get along, could be losing one of them

Fire Haley
12-05-2012, 01:16 PM
the offseason begins...

What do you mean I'm wrong? oh yeah? take that...

Man shoots girlfriend over 'Walking Dead' argument

Police say a Willston Park, New York, man shot his girlfriend in the back Monday following an argument about the AMC adaptation of The Walking Dead.

According to police, the argument escalated and even continued through text messages after Gelderman left the apartment to spend the night at her parents’ house. When Gelderman returned to try to smooth things over with her boyfriend, police allege he was sitting on the stairs with a .22-caliber rifle; a single round pierced her lung and diaphragm and shattered her ribs. Gurman was arrested when he took Gelderman to the hospital. She’s in stable condition with the bullet still in her body.

At Gurman's arraignment Tuesday his attorney, Edward L. Lieberman, entered a not guilty plea on behalf of his client, but outside court he acknowledged that Gurman unintentionally shot his girlfriend.

"The rifle went off accidentally," Lieberman said.

"I just know that he felt very adamant that there could be some type of military mishap that would result in some sort of virus or something being released that could cause terrible things to happen," Cote said.

Gelderman, Cote said, thought her boyfriend's belief was absurd.

"She felt that it was ridiculous," Cote said.

The argument escalated, police said, and Gelderman decided not to spend the night at Gurman's apartment and instead went to her parents' home.

Later, the two continued arguing through text messages, Cote said. Gelderman became concerned because Gurman had become so agitated, police said, and went to his apartment to try and calm him down

When Gelderman showed up, Gurman told police he was sitting on the stairs holding his rifle.

"She tried to defuse the situation and calm him down and told him, 'Let's just go to bed,' " Cote said.

Gurman pointed the rifle and fired one round into the middle of Gelderman's back as she climbed the stairs, police said.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/cops-man-shoots-girlfriend-over-walking-dead-argument-1.4289872

SteelCityMom
12-05-2012, 01:47 PM
What a fucking coward. Not only shooting someone in the back, but shooting a girl in the back. I hope he gets ass raped daily in jail.

Fire Haley
12-05-2012, 02:54 PM
obviously just a warning shot, everybody knows if you really wanted to hurt somebody you'd shoot them in the head

Lady Steel
12-08-2012, 10:33 PM
For anyone interested:

The Walking Dead Full Season Marathon on Sat., Dec. 31

Still trying to hammer out your New Year's Eve plans? On Sat., Dec. 31 AMC will air a full-series, back-to-back The Walking Dead marathon beginning with the series Pilot, "Days Gone Bye" at 11AM | 10C and culminating with the Season 2 Midseason Finale, "Pretty Much Dead Already" at (when else?) Midnight | 11C. Bicycle Girl, the CDC, Sophia's disappearance, and Sophia's reappearance are all ready to help you count down to 2012.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2011/12/the-walking-dead-full-series-marathon.php

Lady Steel
01-11-2013, 11:53 PM
http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/TWD-S3B-Key-Art-796-1176-v2.jpg

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2013/01/midseason-premiere-poster.php

Lady Steel
01-19-2013, 09:57 AM
http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/contains-spoilers-the-cast-looks-ahead-inside-the-walking-dead

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/special-trailer-the-walking-dead-season-3-returns-february-2013

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/sneak-peek-episode-309-the-walking-dead-the-suicide-king

Lady Steel
02-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Hines Ward makes his appearance on The Walking Dead this Sunday, 2/10/13. :applaudit:

Fire Haley
02-07-2013, 08:21 PM
wow - this board is really dead without me

Merle or Daryl, who ya got - - - or do they both get away?.

Sneak Peek #1 "The Suicide King" - that was a good one

http://youtu.be/AiJ6AvX8JPw

Lady Steel
02-07-2013, 08:56 PM
Daryl makes it fer sure, I think. Don't know about Merle. Probably both make it. Will have to wait and see.

jacobo
02-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Both get away and Merle joins the group. Can't wait to see Hines. If they kill Daryl the world's gonna end lol

vasteeler
02-08-2013, 04:33 PM
in the previews , which i wish i had not seen, it looks like they both get away and they bring merle back to their camp.

jacobo
02-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I remember they showed those things like right after the last episode aired. Forgot about it for a while

Fire Haley
02-08-2013, 04:41 PM
more nipple!

Go Maggie!

http://cloudfront3.bostinno.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/WalkingDead6.jpg

Fire Haley
02-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Daryl makes it fer sure, I think. Don't know about Merle. Probably both make it. Will have to wait and see.

You know what, the only character I really like that much anymore is Daryl. The rest can become Walker bait for all I care. They all just annoy me now and I've never liked Ranger Rick from the start.

SteelersCanada
02-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Can Carl die at some point? Easily the most annoying character on that show.

Lady Steel
02-08-2013, 11:16 PM
You know what, the only character I really like that much anymore is Daryl. The rest can become Walker bait for all I care. They all just annoy me now and I've never liked Ranger Rick from the start.

I agree. Daryl is the only person worth cheering for these days.

p03bKdLirvo

Ever since the zombie in the well scene, T-Dog was my favorite, but we all know how that turned out. :frown: They need to bring in some new characters who we can get behind.

I still really like this show, but it seems so tame now compared to American Horror Story.

Yep. Carl is a brat and needs smacked upside the head with a shovel. :laughing:

jacobo
02-09-2013, 02:13 PM

Last two seasons? I'd agree. He's become the badass he is in the comics this season. Singlehandedly scouting the prison, gathering supplies, killing zombies AND his annoying ass mother. Plus he's about to screw the farmer's daughter. Little monster. Show's picked up so much more this year

Lady Steel
02-10-2013, 01:13 AM
Plus he's about to screw the farmer's daughter.

:jawdrop:

Fire Haley
02-10-2013, 05:53 PM
AMC marathon they have going this weekend again - I had to watch

best show of season 1 - the 1st one with dumbass Ranger Rick riding into Atlanta town on a horse

best show of season 2 - the shootup at the barn and finding Sophia

best show of season 3 - none so far

I'm not really digging the prison camp or the town - they lost a lot with the Shane and Lori sexual tension gone - and I don't care if idiot Rick or the Guv lives or dies

MasterOfPuppets
02-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Last two seasons? I'd agree. He's become the badass he is in the comics this season. Singlehandedly scouting the prison, gathering supplies, killing zombies AND his annoying ass mother. Plus he's about to screw the farmer's daughter. Little monster. Show's picked up so much more this year
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoLpdoV4Lh49ZfKfxwLnc5chzugfa2A 9ML1d8IZGkXUT-UG4hD5w

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVIBWN73gwALZlV33cSVIBzfoTU0ViU VSlXaEcaNJaxc2J1f3nbQ

jacobo
02-11-2013, 01:05 AM
^ lold

anyone know what specific scene Hines was in? I thought it may have been him when the group left through opening they made in the wall, and when they showed the zombie peeking in through it, but I'm not sure

Fire Haley
02-11-2013, 06:51 AM
there he is - he had a close-up, but they didn't show him being headshot

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/02/10/the-walking-dead-mid-season-premiere-yes-that-zombie-is-hines-wards/

The Walking Dead Mid-Season Premiere: Yes, That Zombie Is Hines Ward!

http://comicbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/hines-ward-walking-dead-2.jpg

http://comicbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/hines-ward-walking-dead-6.jpg

http://comicbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/hines-ward-walking-dead-51.jpg

SteelCityMom
02-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Yeah, it was so quick that it was easy to miss him. I wish they had him do a little more, like munch on someone, or at least attempt to. All those hours getting done up for a few seconds of screen time lol.

It was an ok episode I guess. All I know is they Daryl better come back...or else.

Fire Haley
02-11-2013, 10:31 PM
kind of a lull for a premiere,,, updated us on the status of everyone and that's about it

Who cares what happens to Michone? she hardly ever speaks

Rick is cracking up so we have ghosts now? meanwhile it looks like Andrea might be becoming queen of the town colony

watching the Daryl, Merle thing shake out will be most interesting

SteelersCanada
02-11-2013, 10:51 PM
"Hey new guys, this is our leader. Yeah, he obviously has PTSD and is seeing ghosts of whatever the fuck he just saw, but no! You're safe with us! Promise!"

How long do you guys think before the new black characters get killed off? I say they're alive for 3 episodes, maybe 4. Max.

Lady Steel
02-12-2013, 12:58 AM
I was bored. I, too, wish Hines would have seen more action as a walker. I have absolutely no interest in Andrea or The Gov at this point, and Ranger Rick is getting on my nerves. Michone continues to be a biotch. I'm interested to know why she is the way she is.

All I know is they Daryl better come back...or else.

You tell 'em, Mom! I think Daryl will come back, hopefully without his "jackass" brother. :laughing:

How long do you guys think before the new black characters get killed off? I say they're alive for 3 episodes, maybe 4. Max.

I think Tyreese is a character from the comic books, but I'm not 100% sure. If he is, he will prob be around for awhile. If what a friend told me is correct, he may have had a thing with Michone at some point, so things could get interesting.

SteelersCanada
02-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Go home Rick, you're drunk.

Fire Haley
02-17-2013, 11:38 PM
that was what - The Walking Dead - the Lifetime Movie?

what a bunch of horseshit, Ghosts, Love Stories and scowling Nubian ninja mutes - this season is horrible

Lady Steel
02-22-2013, 01:55 AM
Still bored. Rick's schtick is getting old, and his visions of Lori are dumb. I'm hoping the attack on the prison by The Gov will bring him out of it, but I doubt it for now since the previews showed Carl telling him he needs to step down as the leader. Maybe the preview is misleading. :noidea:

Daryl is back, so there's that, but so is his asshole brother.

Glen and Maggie are both being stupid.

Why is Carol still around? Her and Daryl together = eww.

I'm tired of the prison and of Woodbury. It was more fun when they were on the run.

I still miss T-Dog.

Fire Haley
02-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Oh Andrea - just slit his throat already

they better not kill Beth, she's too cute to die

jacobo
02-27-2013, 10:14 AM
the walking dead is so shit right now

Fire Haley
02-27-2013, 09:00 PM
need more sex and violence

Lady Steel
03-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Oh Andrea - just slit his throat already

Yep. Why drag it out? Just do it!

the walking dead is so shit right now

Yep. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/sleep/yawning.gif

SteelersCanada
03-01-2013, 10:58 AM
I like this season. Maybe I'm alone in that fact. While it was fun while they were on the run, it makes more sense for them to find a place to stay and defend rather than constantly running through forests. It adds a sense of realism.

The fact that Carl is still around is just .. ugh. Why couldn't Hines rip that shithead apart? Then, Rick could've killed him after he killed Lori. Circle of life.

jacobo
03-01-2013, 11:33 AM
before the break it was easily the best run the show's had. last three episodes have been boring and insufferable mostly because every character with screen time is stupid except Merle and Daryl

SteelersCanada
03-03-2013, 04:01 PM
T minus 5 hours.

Lady Steel
03-03-2013, 06:01 PM
I plan on watching the show tonight, but if this second half of the season doesn't pick up some speed soon, I'm not going to make it a priority of tuning in on Sunday nights. I'll just watch it whenever.

SteelersCanada
03-03-2013, 06:22 PM
I plan on watching the show tonight, but if this second half of the season doesn't pick up some speed soon, I'm not going to make it a priority of tuning in on Sunday nights. I'll just watch it whenever.

I think that they needed this kind of break because the first half of the season was pretty much non-stop action back and forth. I think it'll pick back up either this week or next but I agree with you, Rick needs to get over this PTSD thing. Oh and I think Merle will die protecting Daryl at some point, so I guess we're all happy with that.

SteelersCanada
03-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Okay so that was the best episode of the season so far. I feel like Morgan's logic for not going with them is a little bit out there, but he's crazy so I guess it fits. Also, it's good to have Rick back as a functioning human again.

Carl is still a little prick.

jacobo
03-04-2013, 01:55 AM
Carl's awesome. But morgan just stole everything there.

and we should sign michonne to a tender, she's like the Flash

Fire Haley
03-04-2013, 08:05 AM
Okay so that was the best episode of the season so far..

best show in years

Rick is judge and executioner

I actually liked Carl for a change - but they left Morgn way too many guns

wonder what goodies they found in that backpack

MasterOfPuppets
03-04-2013, 07:52 PM
there was a whole trunk of freakin hand grenades. bet they didn't take any...:doh:

take the grenades and head strait to woodbury and get it on !!!

Fire Haley
03-05-2013, 01:19 AM
I think I saw some LAWS rockets too - yeah - I would have loaded up a line of shopping carts full of guns ans ammo - but you know Rick, Mr softie.

but he did get a hunting knife plunged into his chest and they just moved that little blood spot over to his shoulder....just a scratch

the Talking Dead was good for a change - showed all the pulleys and cables strung overhead with the little chair lifts running from the tower in the street to the building tops, and the color coded ladders for excape routes - details you couldn't see very well in the show

MasterOfPuppets
03-05-2013, 03:28 AM
another thing i don't get with this show is....where are all the fly's and maggots ? :huh:
and why do they not smell the walkers long before they see em ...:hunch:

jacobo
03-05-2013, 06:25 AM
another thing i don't get with this show is....where are all the fly's and maggots ? :huh:
and why do they not smell the walkers long before they see em ...:hunch:

They're probably desensitized to awful smells.

Fire Haley
03-05-2013, 10:39 AM
oh quit complaining

SteelersCanada
03-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Why are we talking about the science behind a show that is about zombies? Sure, it sort of prides itself on it's "realism", but there are things you have to overlook because, again, it's about a zombie apocalypse.

Lady Steel
03-09-2013, 12:41 PM
It was a good episode because it reminded us of Season 1. Not the prison, not Woodbury, but Season 1! :smile:

jacobo
03-09-2013, 05:06 PM
other than the first episode I really hated season 1

SteelersCanada
03-09-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm in the minority that liked season 2 more than season 1 and I loved the first season. I think season 3 is on par with season two because I'm not huge on this prison sequence that's going on.

Which makes it all the more disappointing that the prison and Woodbury span two seasons.

Lady Steel
03-09-2013, 10:25 PM
I really liked Season 2, as well, except for the middle part of the season when it took forever to "find" Sophia. So, I guess both Season 2 and Season 3 moved slow at times, although Season 1 did not simply because there weren't as many episodes.

SteelersCanada
03-09-2013, 10:48 PM
I really liked Season 2, as well, except for the middle part of the season when it took forever to "find" Sophia. So, I guess both Season 2 and Season 3 moved slow at times, although Season 1 did not simply because there weren't as many episodes.

If the rest of season 3 is like last episode, we're in for a treat.

Fire Haley
03-11-2013, 08:39 AM
As great as the 'finding Morgan' episode was....this 'Rick meets the guv' one was just stupid.

So rick meets the guv, after just telling the group he plans on killing him - then when they meet he has a gun on him, all alone in the barn, just the two of them and he doesn't PULL THE TRIGGER!?!?!?!?!

Just do it!

So now you're gonna think about giving up Michonne to save everyone from war?

Can Rick be THAT dumb? why yes, yes he can, apparently

Holy contrived drama batman - and that dumb-ass Andrea huffing and puffing around like she had a brain, oh yeah, I'm leaving him, as she gets back in the car as they drive away with more more 'drama music talking about war' in the background.

for real?

oh yeah, I could barely make out with they were saying with all the "Drama Music" blaring in the background too

this was one of them dragging it out lulls we've become so familiar with

The only highlight was Maggie's acrobatic sex scene, quite the nimble little fox, so I guess I won't complain about everything.

cheers!

SteelersCanada
03-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Rick isn't giving Michonne to that asshole. Herschel or Carl will talk him out of it and Rick will get the killshot on patchy.

Can Andrea just get killed off already? She's easily the weakest link on this show.

Fire Haley
03-11-2013, 03:15 PM
That whole man to man talk was just so dumb - why even show the hidden gun taped to the table if you ain't gonna use it Guv?

Here, have a whisky and in 2 days we'll kill each other off 'to the last man'

I thought the Guv telling about Andrea spilling her guts to him about Lori and Shane and the baby's paternity was a nice touch though

Rick should have shot him right then.

SteelersCanada
03-11-2013, 03:22 PM

It would've made a lot of sense. Herschel and Daryl outgunned the Guv's guys. On top of that, it's not like Andrea would've shot at either Herschel or Daryl if they killed the Hispanic guy and the Guv's man-bitch.

All three could've been killed with no casualties to Rick's people. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

MasterOfPuppets
03-11-2013, 03:37 PM
they SHOULDA filled their damn bags up with that trunk full of grenades....then they coulda did cool stuff like this...
http://www.policemag.com/_Images/articles/BobbyTrap-2.jpg

Fire Haley
03-11-2013, 03:38 PM
yeah - and if I was Rick I'd have taken Maggie for myself by now too

jacobo
03-11-2013, 04:27 PM
It would've made a lot of sense. Herschel and Daryl outgunned the Guv's guys. On top of that, it's not like Andrea would've shot at either Herschel or Daryl if they killed the Hispanic guy and the Guv's man-bitch.

All three could've been killed with no casualties to Rick's people. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

No point in risking it. Herschel only has 1 foot, how useful can he be in a firefight? If he kills the governor quickly the guys outside hear and Martinez could easily get the upperhand over Daryl and Melvin (?) over Herschel. Andrea's so stupid she'd probably think they were shooting zombies until it was all over.

Lady Steel
03-12-2013, 06:30 PM
That whole man to man talk was just so dumb - why even show the hidden gun taped to the table if you ain't gonna use it Guv?

I so wanted a shootout at high noon.

Here, have a whisky and in 2 days we'll kill each other off 'to the last man'

I wouldn't drink anything the Gov gave me without switchin' up the glasses first.

I thought the Guv telling about Andrea spilling her guts to him about Lori and Shane and the baby's paternity was a nice touch though

Andrea obviously needs to keep more than her legs closed.

Yep. But they never do. Glen shoulda shot Merle, Andrea shoulda sliced the Gov's throat, and Rick shoulda shot the Gov right then and there.

I liked this episode. Why Andrea thought she needed to be at the meeting between Rick and the Gov is beyond me. I was yelling at her to get the hell out and let them talk. I hate her. They shoulda shot her. :laughing:

Fire Haley
03-13-2013, 02:10 PM
I so wanted a shootout at high noon.

I wouldn't drink anything the Gov gave me without switchin' up the glasses first.

Andrea obviously needs to keep more than her legs closed.

Yep. But they never do. Glen shoulda shot Merle, Andrea shoulda sliced the Gov's throat, and Rick shoulda shot the Gov right then and there.

Why Andrea thought she needed to be at the meeting between Rick and the Gov is beyond me. I was yelling at her to get the hell out and let them talk. I hate her. They shoulda shot her. :laughing:

you sound just like me

scared?

Lady Steel
03-13-2013, 08:30 PM
Kinda. :laughing:

Fire Haley
03-14-2013, 10:50 AM
you should be watching The Americans - totally awesome show

everybody is screwing everybody

Lady Steel
03-15-2013, 02:12 AM
Oh yeah? What's it about? Does it actually have a storyline?

Fire Haley
03-15-2013, 10:24 AM
Oh yeah? What's it about? Does it actually have a storyline?

oh yeah - set in the 80's - KGB spys living in the US - on FX, Wed nights, great stuff

lots of plot dips and turns and twists - got me hooked

p-qEGs-3lnk

hktNRwNBPlE

"How did you get him to talk"?

"Sucked his ****, like you told me to"

watch full episodes here

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/theamericans

Lady Steel
03-17-2013, 12:16 PM
Oh good. Keri Russell is in it. I like her. And Noah Emmerich. Isn't he the guy from the CDC on The Walking Dead?

My long weekend off is next weekend. I think I'll check this show out and get caught up. Thanks, Killer.

The Walking Dead promos for tonight's show:

Meqz00yGyKg

UGQZlnJLprs

SteelersCanada
03-18-2013, 12:30 AM
Way too much Woodbury and Andrea for me to enjoy the episode. Also, Patchy is becoming a little rapey now which is creepy.

jacobo
03-18-2013, 07:47 PM
What, making Maggie strip down wasn't creepy or something?

Decent episode for an Andrea episode. Liked the warehouse scene. Rick cameo was cool as well.

But does anyone here watch Talking Dead? Has always been better than the actual show since its inception. That indian dude last night was hilarious and that song performed at the end was really good. Love Chris Hardwick

Lady Steel
03-20-2013, 12:49 AM
An Andrea-centric episode. Blah. So now she kissed Milton on the cheek. Is there no one she won't go after? Yeesh. Milton is obviously in love with her, so I'm sure he will be her knight in shining armor unless The Gov gets him first for setting the pits on fire.

The last scene is exactly the way I like Andrea best. With duct tape across her mouth.

I did enjoy the scenes with Tyreese and am glad they are fleshing out the new characters.

I'm thoroughing enjoying The Gov's trip through Crazytown. It's fun. :laughing:

Only two more episodes left in this season.

And now I'm off to watch the first episode of Bates Motel.

Fire Haley
03-20-2013, 11:23 AM
more hollow suspense - way too predictable and more contrived drama - so Andrea runs around with the mind reading Guv turning up right where she happens to be again and again for more staged drama before landing in the speculum chair - who knew?

SteelersCanada
03-20-2013, 08:20 PM
And now I'm off to watch the first episode of Bates Motel.

Agreed with everything you said about Walking Dead.

How did you like the show Bates Motel? I saw it too and thought it was laaaaaaaameeeeeee.

Lady Steel
03-21-2013, 12:38 PM
How did you like the show Bates Motel? I saw it too and thought it was laaaaaaaameeeeeee.

It was just alright, in my opinion. The juxtaposition of the '50s/'60s era versus modern day is a bit odd. I'm going to watch a couple more episodes and see how I feel about the show then. Right now, I'm interested to see who is getting stuck with the needle and by whom.

There are a lot of secrets in that town which could also prove to be interesting as time goes on.

jacobo
03-22-2013, 01:20 AM
edit: lol didn't even remember I already posted. wow I'm tired

Fire Haley
03-22-2013, 07:02 PM
cocaine is a helluva drug

Fire Haley
03-23-2013, 06:33 PM
Oh good. Keri Russell is in it. I like her.

My long weekend off is next weekend. I think I'll check this show out and get caught up. Thanks, Killer.

you won't regret it - The Americans is the new hotness

Lady Steel
03-24-2013, 02:49 AM
I've had a very busy weekend, but watched the first three episodes thus far, and absolutely love it! Hopefully, I can get caught up before Wednesday night's show, but right now I'm going to bed. Goodnight, John-Boy. :laughing:

Thanks again for turning me on. To the show. :chuckle:

Fire Haley
03-24-2013, 10:50 PM
Dammit - I was just beginning to bond with Merle

shoot-out at the OK corral right on schedule for next week - should be a hoot

Lady Steel
03-25-2013, 12:08 AM
I don't feel badly for Merle. He was a jackass. I do feel badly for Daryl, though.

Congratulations to Glen and Maggie, I guess. That was a weird proposal.

We're back to having a democracy instead of a dictatorship.

I'm all caught up on The Americans and ready for Episode 8 on Wednesday. Those people are so naughty. :laughing:

Fire Haley
03-25-2013, 08:05 AM
I'm all caught up on The Americans and ready for Episode 8 on Wednesday. Those people are so naughty. :laughing:

I want to be a KGB agent - they get to screw everybody they meet

Fire Haley
03-25-2013, 03:02 PM
I don't feel badly for Merle. He was a jackass. I do feel badly for Daryl, though

I told you Rick was stupid enough to believe the guv - Then he went' spineless - just like Merle predicted.

if he hadn't planned to toss Michonne to the wolves Merle wouldn't have gone kamikazi and got himself killed - he was one of the few interesting characters left.

SteelersCanada
03-25-2013, 03:08 PM
Merle had waaaay too much dialogue to live past this episode. I knew when he let Michonne go that it was the end for him. I don't feel bad, though - he was a complete dick.

Good god I hope Rick gets the killshot on Patchy. Also, is Andrea just sittin' in that room still being Patchy's (probable) sex slave?

MasterOfPuppets
03-25-2013, 05:03 PM
any predictions ?
obviously a battle is coming , who's the surprise casualty ?
one of the love birds?
the old man ?
michone?
or will it be one of the lesser characters ? the old mans daughter , or the short haired woman ?

vasteeler
03-25-2013, 05:31 PM
any predictions ?
obviously a battle is coming , who's the surprise casualty ?
one of the love birds?
the old man ?
michone?
or will it be one of the lesser characters ? the old mans daughter , or the short haired woman ?

im guessing carol and either glenn or maggie

also after the obvious battle the governor pulls a darth vader and flies off in a tie fighter

SteelersCanada
03-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Hershel isn't living past next week. I'd also like to believe that Glenn and Maggie both make it, but with that engagement thing it sets it up for one of them to die next week.

Hershel, Glenn / Maggie and Carol don't make it. Then, Tyrese and his sister join the group to fill the void left by those that died.

MasterOfPuppets
03-26-2013, 12:48 AM
Hershel isn't living past next week. I'd also like to believe that Glenn and Maggie both make it, but with that engagement thing it sets it up for one of them to die next week.

Hershel, Glenn / Maggie and Carol don't make it. Then, Tyrese and his sister join the group to fill the void left by those that died.
i think you might be spot on. i can also see those 2 switching sides during the battle or maybe even right before.

Lady Steel
03-26-2013, 02:31 AM
if he hadn't planned to toss Michonne to the wolves Merle wouldn't have gone kamikazi and got himself killed - he was one of the few interesting characters left.

I disagree with you there. I didn't find Merle interesting at all. He was very one dimensional, in my opinion. Are you sure you didn't just like him because he was a jackass? :laughing:

is Andrea just sittin' in that room still being Patchy's (probable) sex slave?

I hope the rats ate her. :chuckle:

any predictions?

I think The Gov will be killed. He's cray cray now and his journey through Crazytown will be complete. His life was pretty much already over when Michone "killed" Penny.

I think it's likely Herschel, Maggie or Glen will die. I'm leaning more towards Herschel because he gave Glen his blessing to marry Maggie and knows Maggie will be loved, protected, and cared for by a good man. I will be really sad if Glen and/or Maggie are killed. They are young and full of so much love and hope right now. Would they take a bullet for each other? Sure would. Anything could happen with these three characters.

I think Carol makes it. She's Daryl's love interest and is helping to raise Judith. If Carol does die, Andrea might be Daryl's love interest and I would have to puke. Or, maybe they will make Andrea Rick's love interest. Aren't Rick and Daryl the only guys she hasn't screwed yet?

Milton will probably also die. Probably in saving Andrea, but who knows.

Michone will survive, and will get it on next season with Tyreese.

Lady Steel
03-26-2013, 02:35 AM
I want to be a KGB agent - they get to screw everybody they meet

And are very graphic about it. :laughing:

Fire Haley
03-26-2013, 08:05 AM
Are you sure you didn't just like him because he was a jackass? :laughing:.

Well yeah, that too.

At least he added some spark to the bland goody-two-shoes crew we have left.

Spineless Rick is too stupid to care about, they should have him see a ghost Shane lifing up the skirt of ghost Lori and bending her over - that would be fun.

I demand drama

Lady Steel
03-29-2013, 12:57 PM
So why wasn't The Americans on this past Wednesday? I was looking for it, but no go. Damn you, Killer! You get me hooked and then nuthin'. :mad: :laughing:

Fire Haley
03-29-2013, 01:18 PM
they said they were taking a week off - I should have told you

beat me, whip me - I deserve it

SteelersCanada
03-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Well, Morgan is in this episode at some point.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0416694/

How much do you wanna bet that he sacrifices himself to save someone else? Carl, maybe?

Light spoilers that I thought I should wrap in those tags just in case.

Lady Steel
03-31-2013, 06:14 PM
o27E_tNKOzA

3yC7EtImq9Y

So excited for tonight's Season 3 finale!

vasteeler
03-31-2013, 07:09 PM
o27E_tNKOzA

3yC7EtImq9Y

So excited for tonight's Season 3 finale!

me too! although im not looking forward to the wait until next season

:drink: heres to andrea hopefully getting killed off tonight

SteelersCanada
03-31-2013, 07:51 PM
me too! although im not looking forward to the wait until next season

:drink: heres to andrea hopefully getting killed off tonight

Andrea and Carl!

Lady Steel
03-31-2013, 08:34 PM
Carl and Daryl have the same hairstyle. :laughing:

SteelersCanada
03-31-2013, 10:03 PM
Cya Andrea!

Kinda messed up that Michonne watched, though.

Lady Steel
03-31-2013, 10:24 PM
OMG!!! WHY WON'T ANYONE KILL THE GOVERNOR??? Especially after he killed his own people. Hernandez should have taken him out. Everyone is so stupid and it's pissing me off.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that Andrea was killed off. Never thought that would happen, but glad it did. She's too stupid to exist. :laughing:

Kinda messed up that Michonne watched, though.

Not really. Andrea and Michone were friends. Michone didn't want her to die alone. Much respect to her for that.

Carl is a little pissant.

SteelersCanada
03-31-2013, 10:35 PM
OMG!!! WHY WON'T ANYONE KILL THE GOVERNOR??? Especially after he killed his own people. Hernandez should have taken him out. Everyone is so stupid and it's pissing me off.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that Andrea was killed off. Never thought that would happen, but glad it did. She's too stupid to exist. :laughing:

Not really. Andrea and Michone were friends. Michone didn't want her to die alone. Much respect to her for that.

Carl is a little pissant.

I know. The Governor needs to die early in season 4.

Eh, I guess. She's tough as nails that Michonne.

I hate Carl. His little temper tantrum was unnecessary and Rick should've smacked him for it.

Fire Haley
04-01-2013, 12:05 AM
so, the guv just took a handful of his boys on a road trip, went out for a shake and fries?

leaving the town for good?

didn't they have hot showers, comfy beds and food in the town? why not just take it over?

Fire Haley
04-01-2013, 09:36 AM
I know. The Governor needs to die early in season.

Why? For lack of a better villain?

He's only got an army of three now. How is he even a threat? Let him ride off into the sunset.

The attack on the prison started off really solid and then ended in a confusing retreat.

If the Governor had simply shot two or three of the people and then frightened the rest back to fight again, I could have bought that, but shooting your whole "army" - that's Rick-scale stupid....seems like the writers took the easy way out, all this massive "tension and drama" for the finale kinda went nowhere.

So now we're left with a busload of meh town rejects. New extras to feed to the walkers?

Hopefully they move beyond the prison, because another season sitting around in a structure, instead of battling it out on the road, isnít going to cut it......

The Prison = The Farm all over again....with no chance of being over-run - where's the drama?

Lady Steel
04-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Why? For lack of a better villain?

He's only got an army of three now. How is he even a threat? Let him ride off into the sunset.

The attack on the prison started off really solid and then ended in a confusing retreat.

If the Governor had simply shot two or three of the people and then frightened the rest back to fight again, I could have bought that, but shooting your whole "army" - that's Rick-scale stupid....seems like the writers took the easy way out, all this massive "tension and drama" for the finale kinda went nowhere.

So now we're left with a busload of meh town rejects. New extras to feed to the walkers?

Hopefully they move beyond the prison, because another season sitting around in a structure, instead of battling it out on the road, isnít going to cut it......

The Prison = The Farm all over again....with no chance of being over-run - where's the drama?

The Governor is still a threat not only because he's lost his mind, but also because he will now regroup and come after Rick & Company once again. The Governor is out for revenge and he will stop at nothing to get it. We will see him again. Rick & Company are not safe at the prison as it's already been infiltrated on more than one occasion, but do they think The Governor will return? That is the question. I think he will.

Carl is a little pissant and I agree with SteelerCanada that Rick should have slapped him silly for his little tantrum and the disrespect shown towards his father, but at this point, I think Carl is the only person who would actually kill The Governor with no qualms whatsoever.

This season has irritated me not only for its slow pace, but also because they expect me to believe that all those people wouldn't kill The Governor on sight. It insults my intelligence and makes it hard for me to want to continue to watch the show.

Fire Haley
04-01-2013, 05:33 PM
The Governor is still a threat not only because he's lost his mind, but also because he will now regroup and come after Rick & Company once again. .

Phhhftph - He's left with a 2 man army - it'll take him months to regroup. And if they didn't take over Mayberry, at least burn it all to the ground (After looting it of all weapons and supplies and food of course), so the Guv won't be able to use it as a base in the future....

do I have to do ALL the thinking on this show?

Lady Steel
04-01-2013, 05:35 PM
And if they didn't take over Mayberry, at least burn it all to the ground (After looting it of all weapons and supplies and food of course), so the Guv won't be able to use it as a base in the future.

How do you know they didn't?

SteelersCanada
04-01-2013, 05:44 PM

This is what I was thinking too. It didn't show them taking the supplies and stuff, but that doesn't mean they didn't. Rick is passed his little... meltdown, and he's starting to become a smart guy again. Taking food and supplies was probably on the top of his list after getting the survivors out. Then, they might have burned it to the ground.

Fire Haley
04-01-2013, 06:00 PM

I know nothing....but that's no reason not believe me

new video - show's cast talks about season 4

http://bcove.me/zg0f4za2

MasterOfPuppets
04-01-2013, 06:05 PM
what a horrible episode to end the season with. lamest...battle...eva !!
these clowns had massive firepower and they run from 2 guns and a siren ?
maybe i missed something but did any of the govna's troops get killed during the shootout ? guess it musta been that scary siren goin off that caused the quick retreat.
do they think govna's survival a sufficient cliff hanger to keep people on the edge of their seats longing for the next season ? i think not.
i give the episode a D and a C+ for the entire season.

SteelCityMom
04-02-2013, 07:25 AM
Yeah, that was pretty fucking weak.

And screw even going back to the prison.

"Congratulations, Rick, you just inherited a whole town...what are you going to do now?"

Rick: "I'm going back to the stinky, dank prison...of course!"

Meh...I expected the Guv dead. That's what this whole season was leading up to. And villians can ALWAYS be replaced.

Oh well, this was definitely the worst season so far, but not enough to make me quit watching the show.

Fire Haley
04-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Oh well, this was definitely the worst season so far, but not enough to make me quit watching the show.

The Americans - watch it

http://www.mrskincdn.com/_v/data/blog/resource/00/11/42/00114235/The_Americans1.jpg

can I post this here?

Lady Steel
04-02-2013, 04:22 PM
http://www.mrskincdn.com/_v/data/blog/resource/00/11/42/00114235/The_Americans1.jpg

can I post this here?

I dunno. It's just a butt, although it does nothing for me. Why don't they ever show any penis? :laughing:

Are you going to start a thread for our new show?

I really hope everyone starts watching The Americans. It really is a good show.

jacobo
04-02-2013, 05:11 PM
isn't the american on fx? didn't know they can show nudity lol

but the finale was bad. The battle was lame was fuck (why can everyone hit a zombie at forty yards but can't hit a single person running in a huge crowd?) Hate how they tried to make it emotional at the end, I shouted in joy when I saw the bitch was bitten.

Carl's a badass though. Love how they redeemed his character from last season

vasteeler
04-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Yeah, that was pretty fucking weak.

And screw even going back to the prison.

"Congratulations, Rick, you just inherited a whole town...what are you going to do now?"

Rick: "I'm going back to the stinky, dank prison...of course!"

Meh...I expected the Guv dead. That's what this whole season was leading up to. And villians can ALWAYS be replaced.

agreed, i hope season 4 is more like season 1 and 2. the first two seasons had me on the edge of my seat every episode. season 3 only had a couple of good episodes

Fire Haley
04-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Are you going to start a thread for our new show?

I really hope everyone starts watching The Americans. It really is a good show.

I hope my flock follows me everywhere....I am your sheppard to good drama

fer522
04-02-2013, 06:34 PM
I dunno. It's just a butt, although it does nothing for me. Why don't they ever show any penis? :laughing:

Penis are ugly :wink02: :chuckle:

SteelCityMom
04-02-2013, 06:35 PM
I'll try to get around to that show eventually...but as it is, I've already got a bunch of shows I'm watching now, plus a bunch more that are starting up now or soon (Game of Thrones, Dr. Who, Breaking Bad, Orphan Black, In the Flesh, and about 4 others I can't think of off the top of my head lol). It's on my to-do list though when I get time.

SteelCityMom
04-02-2013, 06:37 PM

Agreed...and balls are even worse. Nothing ruins a half naked man for me except looking down and seeing that he is fully naked. Some things need kept between the sheets. :chuckle:

As for the ass, I'll be the overly critical female and say...What ass? All I see is an ironing board in that picture. :noidea:

Fire Haley
04-02-2013, 07:02 PM
...What ass? All I see is an ironing board in that picture

rrrrrrrlllllllllllrrrrrrrrr

I think she's dreamy - a good Russian girl, purty mouth, hardly speaks any English - she's just about perfect

Vis
04-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Ez-GuGk89Ow

SteelCityMom
04-02-2013, 08:44 PM
rrrrrrrlllllllllllrrrrrrrrr

I think she's dreamy - a good Russian girl, purty mouth, hardly speaks any English - she's just about perfect

Guys generally have lower standards. :flap:

MasterOfPuppets
04-03-2013, 12:15 PM
anybody watching "the bates motel" ?

really dig "the game of thrones". the shows really startin to take off ....ya think the dwarf is pissed off mom? my guess is he turns traitor against his loving family.

MasterOfPuppets
04-03-2013, 12:22 PM
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp226/111109z/beer-goggles.jpg

SteelersCanada
04-03-2013, 12:42 PM

really dig "the game of thrones". the shows really startin to take off ....ya think the dwarf is pissed off mom? my guess is he turns traitor against his loving family.

I saw the first episode of Bates Motel and thought it was lame. Has it gotten better?

I've heard a lot of good things about Game of Thrones but I haven't seen an episode yet. Would you recommend it?

Lady Steel
04-03-2013, 12:56 PM

I'm watching Bates Motel, and just watched Psycho again the other night to refresh my memory. A classic movie that never gets old.

I saw the first episode of Bates Motel and thought it was lame. Has it gotten better?

I know you didn't like the first episode, but this last episode was really good. Some of the town secrets are starting to come out.

Lady Steel
04-03-2013, 12:59 PM

Agreed...and balls are even worse. Nothing ruins a half naked man for me except looking down and seeing that he is fully naked. Some things need kept between the sheets.

:laughing:

Vis
04-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Nothing improves a half naked woman for me more than looking down and seeing that she is fully naked. Some things need to see the light as much as possible

SteelCityMom
04-03-2013, 03:35 PM

I've heard a lot of good things about Game of Thrones but I haven't seen an episode yet. Would you recommend it?

Game of Thrones is F-ing awesome.

Other shows I've gone through recently...

House of Cards...stars Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright. Spacey plays a corrupt southern Congressman (perfectly I might add). Anyone who likes political thrillers will enjoy it. Starts out a bit slow in the first couple of episodes with the usual character development, but it gets real good. It's only on NetFlix (or a torrent download) as an original series.

In the Flesh...British zombie show which centers around what happens after they find a "cure" (medication that stops their urge to eat flesh). Zombies, or sufferers of "Partial Death Syndrome" are rehabilitated and released back into society.

Orphan Black... Thriller about a streetwise hustler who witnesses the suicide of a girl who looks just like her and falls headlong into a deadly mystery.

Vikings...a History channel fictional series based on the beginning of the Viking raids in England and elsewhere. Written by the same guy who did The Tudors. If you enjoy period pieces, you'll like it. It's available for free on Hulu (but hurry up, because they won't keep the episodes up forever).

Vis
04-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Game of Thrones is F-ing awesome.

Other shows I've gone through recently...

House of Cards...stars Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright. Spacey plays a corrupt southern Congressman (perfectly I might add). Anyone who likes political thrillers will enjoy it. Starts out a bit slow in the first couple of episodes with the usual character development, but it gets real good. It's only on NetFlix (or a torrent download) as an original series.

In the Flesh...British zombie show which centers around what happens after they find a "cure" (medication that stops their urge to eat flesh). Zombies, or sufferers of "Partial Death Syndrome" are rehabilitated and released back into society.

Orphan Black... Thriller about a streetwise hustler who witnesses the suicide of a girl who looks just like her and falls headlong into a deadly mystery.

Vikings...a History channel fictional series based on the beginning of the Viking raids in England and elsewhere. Written by the same guy who did The Tudors. If you enjoy period pieces, you'll like it. It's available for free on Hulu (but hurry up, because they won't keep the episodes up forever).

Best show on TV - Justified

MasterOfPuppets
04-03-2013, 10:57 PM

i think so. judging a series by the first episode is like reading the 1st chapter of a book. usually not much going on and way to soon to give up. aren't you curious to see how norman became "psycho" ?

the entire 1st season of GoT's isn't to exciting as far as action goes. there's so many characters it takes a full season just to ,"set the stage".
season 2 the ball gets rolling and you should be hooked by episode 5.

Lady Steel
04-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Hannibal premiers tonight @ 10:00 PM on NBC.

36S1cgEW9bk

Mmmm. Yummy.

fer522
04-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Hannibal premiers tonight @ 10:00 PM on NBC.

36S1cgEW9bk

Mmmm. Yummy.

I bet that'll be a tasty tv show

Fire Haley
04-04-2013, 07:59 PM
The Americans is totally fucking freaking shit out on everyone right now

that whole episode just exploded out of nowhere

damn - ker-fucking pow

The Walking Dead wishes it could be so good

Vis
04-07-2013, 10:40 PM
jM7UTDSPn0g

Vis
04-07-2013, 10:42 PM
wdUs9x8RS8w

SteelersCanada
04-07-2013, 11:06 PM
On a similar (not really) topic, I really really really liked the first episode of Hannibal.

Bane
04-08-2013, 01:02 AM
On a similar (not really) topic, I really really really liked the first episode of Hannibal.

YES! It was amazing. Mads Mikkelsen is the absolutely perfect replacement for Anthony Hopkins. Although I did find Hugh Dancy a little whiny and somewhat annoying. Other than Dancy, though, the series looks like it's going to be awesome.

Fire Haley
04-08-2013, 04:02 PM

I even enjoyed watching the FBI secretary chick getting banged like a mule - so you could be right

SteelCityMom
04-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Had a kind of boring weekend, so I started downloading and watching The Americans...it's ok so far. The first two episodes were really slow, but it's starting to pick up now. Not really connecting with the characters yet though, but it's not bad.

I'm really liking Bates Motel. There are some obvious references to the movies, but they're doing a good job in expanding the story beyond that and making it their own. They picked the perfect actor to play Norman...kid is creepy as hell lol.

Fire Haley
04-08-2013, 06:12 PM
I started downloading and watching The Americans...it's ok so far. ...first two episodes.

you're just getting to the juicy parts - enjoy

SteelCityMom
04-08-2013, 09:05 PM
you're just getting to the juicy parts - enjoy

Yeah, had gotten through episode 4, and it's definitely picking up. Thankfully they have episodes 5-9 on Hulu, because I've got too much other stuff to download lol. It's good, and it was cool to see the shitstorm after Reagan got shot (I have to imagine that it went somewhat similar to that lol).

Lady Steel
04-09-2013, 02:11 AM
I bet that'll be a tasty tv show

Tastes like chicken. :laughing:

The Americans is totally fucking freaking shit out on everyone right now

that whole episode just exploded out of nowhere

I know! I thought I had missed an episode or two. It was really good.

I'm really liking Bates Motel. There are some obvious references to the movies, but they're doing a good job in expanding the story beyond that and making it their own. They picked the perfect actor to play Norman...kid is creepy as hell lol.

I can't wait until the Bates Motel is open for business. Hopefully, it opens for business. I can only imagine the weirdos that will come out of the woodwork. :chuckle:

So glad you liked it. I actually haven't watched it yet. Been busy working. But my long weekend is coming up, so I will be sure to watch the premiere episode on Thursday before that night's episode. I heard it's really gory. :thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
04-09-2013, 03:04 AM
young norman got it goin on !!!:banana: only been in town a few weeks an already answer booty calls ! next he gonna knock the bottom outta oxygen girl :dancing: go norman...go norman...

Buddha Bus
04-09-2013, 04:51 AM
"The Following" starring Kevin Bacon has been an awesome show so far. It's about a former F.B.I. agent (Bacon) who is being mentally tortured by a serial killer/cult leader who's wife he had an affair with. The cult leader is a former literature teacher who was really into gothic literature and poetry (heavy on the Edgar Allen Poe) and uses themes from the literature in his killings. He amasses a huge cult of people from all walks of life to help carry out his plans of getting revenge on Bacon's character by killing people close to him.

A very original and suspenseful show. Check it out, but you should really try to start from the beginning to get the full picture.

SteelersCanada
04-09-2013, 08:39 PM
So glad you liked it. I actually haven't watched it yet. Been busy working. But my long weekend is coming up, so I will be sure to watch the premiere episode on Thursday before that night's episode. I heard it's really gory. :thumbsup:

I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of gore for a cable show. It's dark which is great. I'm honestly surprised NBC green lit it. It's really good though! I think you're going to like it. :thumbsup:

"The Following" starring Kevin Bacon has been an awesome show so far. It's about a former F.B.I. agent (Bacon) who is being mentally tortured by a serial killer/cult leader who's wife he had an affair with. The cult leader is a former literature teacher who was really into gothic literature and poetry (heavy on the Edgar Allen Poe) and uses themes from the literature in his killings. He amasses a huge cult of people from all walks of life to help carry out his plans of getting revenge on Bacon's character by killing people close to him.

A very original and suspenseful show. Check it out, but you should really try to start from the beginning to get the full picture.

I am so behind on this show. I'm about 5 episodes behind but I did really like it. I'm going to have to get caught up.

Fire Haley
04-12-2013, 09:29 AM
The Americans

I know! I thought I had missed an episode or two. It was really good.

Another really good episode. Bummer to see Gregory bite the dust. I liked his character and the sexual tension he brought to Phillip and Elizabeth's relationship.
At least he went out with a bang.

they're gonna be running out of characters to kill pretty soon - thought sure chicky poo was gonna pull the trigger on him

oh well, our secret family is safe for now

Buddha Bus
04-12-2013, 09:32 AM
I am so behind on this show. I'm about 5 episodes behind but I did really like it. I'm going to have to get caught up.

Do yourself that favor. It is a really good show. A real mindfuck.

Lady Steel
04-12-2013, 01:07 PM
The Americans

Another really good episode. Bummer to see Gregory bite the dust. I liked his character and the sexual tension he brought to Phillip and Elizabeth's relationship.
At least he went out with a bang.

they're gonna be running out of characters to kill pretty soon - thought sure chicky poo was gonna pull the trigger on him

oh well, our secret family is safe for now

I liked that, even though he was working with the KGB for "the cause," he was an American until the end. Go to Moscow? No way! He wanted to go to Los Angeles. :laughing:

Fire Haley
04-12-2013, 02:09 PM
I liked that, even though he was working with the KGB for "the cause," he was an American until the end. Go to Moscow? No way! He wanted to go to Los Angeles. :laughing:

that still didn't make much sense to me - suicide by cop as opposed to living in Moscow? I don't think so

a good agent would have hooked him up with some hot Moscow chicks to lead the way

Lady Steel
04-15-2013, 03:26 PM
that still didn't make much sense to me - suicide by cop as opposed to living in Moscow? I don't think so

a good agent would have hooked him up with some hot Moscow chicks to lead the way

Yeah, it was weird. I don't think he wanted to defect to Moscow, but yet wanted to stay true to "the cause" for Elizabeth, whom he loved. That's what I got out of it anyway. :noidea:

They probably still should have killed him. I wonder how Granny is going to feel about them letting Gregory go.

Lady Steel
04-15-2013, 09:21 PM
young norman got it goin on !!!:banana: only been in town a few weeks an already answer booty calls ! next he gonna knock the bottom outta oxygen girl :dancing: go norman...go norman...

Bates Motel tonight. I wonder if Norman is going to psycho out since he was doing the mattress mambo with the popular girl while Norma was being arrested.

Lady Steel
04-18-2013, 12:03 AM
Granny is jelly of Elizabeth on The Americans. I hope there's another cat fight.

Stan can't keep his hands off your girl, Killer.

Fire Haley
04-20-2013, 07:40 AM
Granny is jelly of Elizabeth on The Americans. I hope there's another cat fight.

Stan can't keep his hands off your girl, Killer.

Lizbeth reminds me of Lori

she sure has a purty mouth, I don't mind sharing

Fire Haley
05-04-2013, 01:07 AM
wow

The Americans kept you guessing to the very edge

I can't believe I have to wait so long for season 2

holy shit, so much happening and the maid and Nina get the guilty conscience

then all the double agent shit hits the fan - you can't trust anybody, I tell ya

oh well, looks like our little family is back together again

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/32-580.jpg

Elizabeth would have walked directly into this trap were it not for Nina's

Lady Steel
05-04-2013, 01:21 PM
oh well, looks like our little family is back together again

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/32-580.jpg

Yeah, but the daughter is getting suspicious, and I don't think she likes her mom much. :laughing: It would be great if it was Elizabeth's American daughter who took her down. Love it!

Fire Haley
05-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Yeah, but the daughter is getting suspicious, and I don't think she likes her mom much. :laughing: It would be great if it was Elizabeth's American daughter who took her down. Love it!

she's a snoop

maybe they can recruit her if she finds out

I thought sure she'd see scratch marks on the floor where the dryer was pulled out from the wall and find the hidey hole stash in the basement

Lady Steel
05-05-2013, 07:28 PM

I'm so sorry, SteelersCanada. I missed your post somehow. I was all gung-ho to watch Hannibal and then life and work got in the way. I just re-watched Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs, and will be getting caught up on all the Hannibal episodes as soon as I can. Looking forward to discussing it with you if you're still watching it.

SteelCityMom
05-08-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm so sorry, SteelersCanada. I missed your post somehow. I was all gung-ho to watch Hannibal and then life and work got in the way. I just re-watched Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs, and will be getting caught up on all the Hannibal episodes as soon as I can. Looking forward to discussing it with you if you're still watching it.

I've been really enjoying Hannibal as well. A word for those who are into the show...episode 4 was barred in the US (Not because of gore...you'll know why when/if you see it). If you miss it, no biggie, you're not really missing much in terms of plot...but it was a really good episode. I found it available for download very easily on Pirate Bay.

I'm sad The Americans is over already (first season anyway), I was really starting to get into it. Vikings is done as well (it was renewed for a 2nd season too). Also The Following wrapped up this past week too. All very good series. Can't wait for season 2's.

New series that I'm really looking forward to is Dracula. It stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Rhys_Meyers) (Played Henry VIII in The Tudors) and probably some hot chicks too...but who cares.

:drool:

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_lightbox/hash/be/08/be0857120d01f32880499fbf63836cbb.jpg?itok=uIjWmz2f

Lady Steel
05-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the heads-up for Pirate Bay, SCMom. I will let ya know when I'm caught up on Hannibal. Hopefully, that will be soon.

When does Dracula start? It's going to be on NBC, right?

New series that I'm really looking forward to is Dracula. It stars Jonathan Rhys Meyers (Played Henry VIII in The Tudors)

Mmmm. Yummy! :wink:

and probably some hot chicks too...but who cares.

Killer. :laughing:

SteelCityMom
05-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the heads-up for Pirate Bay, SCMom. I will let ya know when I'm caught up on Hannibal. Hopefully, that will be soon.

When does Dracula start? It's going to be on NBC, right?

Mmmm. Yummy! :wink:

Killer. :laughing:

Yes, NBC is what is expected. Wikipedia doesn't give an air date, just says fall (which seems fitting).

And really, who cares what Killer wants? :flap:

Lady Steel
05-11-2013, 11:10 PM
All caught up on Hannibal. It's soooo good. I like Hugh Dancy's depiction of Will Graham in Hannibal so much better than Edward Norton's in Red Dragon.

I don't care for Jack Crawford's wife too much. I have a feeling there's more going on with her other than her illness.

Hannibal's dinner parties are fun. They amuse me. :laughing:

Lady Steel
05-13-2013, 12:07 AM
According to NBC's recently announced Fall TV line-up, Dracula will air on Friday nights at 10:00 PM.

Also, "The fate of Hannibal will be decided in the next few weeks." :yikes: It better be renewed or I'm gonna flip my shit.

http://www.eonline.com/news/417788/nbc-s-new-schedule-revolution-and-parenthood-on-the-move-but-where-is-community

Lady Steel
05-13-2013, 12:11 AM
American Horror Story Season 3 Scoop: Angela Bassett and Patti LuPone Join Coven

Two more ladies have joined the Coven.

Angela Bassett and Patti Lupone have joined the cast of American Horror Story's highly-anticipated third season, which is subtitled Coven and centers on, you guessed it, witches.

Creator Ryan Murphy tweeted the big casting news, writing, "Two legends are joining the cast of American Horror Story: Coven -- Oscar nominee Angela Bassett and Tony winner Patti LuPone!"

In typical AHS fashion, details on their characters are being kept underwraps, but they join fellow new cast members Gabourey Sidibe and Kathy Bates for the FX anthology series' third season, which will film on location in New Orleans.

Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson and Taissa Farmiga are all confirmed to return for season three.

Murphy recently teased Coven as "a really cool story we've been talking about for a couple of years. So we're going to do that."

We can't wait to see it.

http://www.eonline.com/news/417801/american-horror-story-season-3-scoop-angela-bassett-and-patti-lupone-join-coven

Buddha Bus
05-13-2013, 12:14 AM
American Horror Story Season 3 Scoop: Angela Bassett and Patti LuPone Join Coven

Two more ladies have joined the Coven.

Angela Bassett and Patti Lupone have joined the cast of American Horror Story's highly-anticipated third season, which is subtitled Coven and centers on, you guessed it, witches.

Creator Ryan Murphy tweeted the big casting news, writing, "Two legends are joining the cast of American Horror Story: Coven -- Oscar nominee Angela Bassett and Tony winner Patti LuPone!"

In typical AHS fashion, details on their characters are being kept underwraps, but they join fellow new cast members Gabourey Sidibe and Kathy Bates for the FX anthology series' third season, which will film on location in New Orleans.

Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson and Taissa Farmiga are all confirmed to return for season three.

Murphy recently teased Coven as "a really cool story we've been talking about for a couple of years. So we're going to do that."

We can't wait to see it.

http://www.eonline.com/news/417801/american-horror-story-season-3-scoop-angela-bassett-and-patti-lupone-join-coven

Am I the only one that thinks Angela Bassett would have made an excellent Storm in the X-Men movies?

jacobo
05-23-2013, 03:40 AM
If any of you own an xbox, ps3 or good computer, I recommend you play The Walking Dead video game. It's not the same one that's been advertised during the show last season, but one based on the comic but with an original story. And it's amazing. I just finished it yesterday and was blown away by how good it was. If you want to see how the show's writers should handle a character drama with zombies, play it. Even if you don't like video games or are bad at them. It's barely a game, and more of an interactive story. It's pretty cheap now, too. I got it for $20 on Bestbuy, and it's fairly short (about ten hours). Anyone who loves emotionally engaging media and this show should give it a go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(video_game)

Lady Steel
05-29-2013, 12:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1jVcmDH43Y

MasterOfPuppets
06-03-2013, 06:09 PM
awesome episode of game of thrones last night.
i'm half tempted to buy the books because i don't want to wait a year to see what happens next...:banging:

SteelCityMom
06-03-2013, 07:21 PM
awesome episode of game of thrones last night.
i'm half tempted to buy the books because i don't want to wait a year to see what happens next...:banging:

No shit! That was the most surprising episode yet.

I hadn't read any of the books before either, but decided to get them all for my Nook. I'm still debating on whether I want to read ahead or wait till after the seasons.

MasterOfPuppets
06-03-2013, 07:57 PM
No shit! That was the most surprising episode yet.

I hadn't read any of the books before either, but decided to get them all for my Nook. I'm still debating on whether I want to read ahead or wait till after the seasons.
what confused me was , if you remember last episode the red haired "witch lady" with stanis , threw those leaches into the fire and said 3 names, one being starks , so i figured he'd be killed by something supernatural she conjured up....wrong..:noidea:

how many books were there ? i figured the show would only go five seasons.

SteelCityMom
06-03-2013, 08:01 PM
what confused me was , if you remember last episode the red haired "witch lady" with stanis , threw those leaches into the fire and said 3 names, one being starks , so i figured he'd be killed by something supernatural she conjured up....wrong..:noidea:

how many books were there ? i figured the show would only go five seasons.

There are five books, with two more in the works.

http://screenrant.com/game-thrones-george-martin-song-fire-ice-book-6-winds-winter-7-dream-spring-release-dates/

MasterOfPuppets
06-03-2013, 08:09 PM
There are five books, with two more in the works.

http://screenrant.com/game-thrones-george-martin-song-fire-ice-book-6-winds-winter-7-dream-spring-release-dates/
holy crap...next season would be here before i ever read to where it is now....do they have it on recording where they read it to ya ? :chuckle:

so who'll lead the starks now ? i would root for them but that targaryn chick is just to cute.
i'm really pissed off that they left us hangin on wether or not they cut off greyjoy's junk.

MasterOfPuppets
06-03-2013, 08:12 PM
oh crap..they're rushing the writer ? nothing ever good comes from rushed work...look for a lame ending..:doh:

MasterOfPuppets
06-03-2013, 08:17 PM
ĎGame of Thronesí Star Refuses Future Nude Scenes?

http://screencrush.com/game-of-thrones-season-3-nude-scenes/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_61782

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......:bonk:

SteelCityMom
06-03-2013, 08:18 PM
He does a ton of writing in a short time...I'm sure they'll still be good.

Still one more episode, so we may yet find out about Greyjoy's junk. :chuckle:

My guess for who takes over the Starks is Jon Snow of course.

Lady Steel
06-03-2013, 09:43 PM
NBC has renewed Hannibal for a second season. :thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
06-04-2013, 04:36 AM
He does a ton of writing in a short time...I'm sure they'll still be good.

Still one more episode, so we may yet find out about Greyjoy's junk. :chuckle:

My guess for who takes over the Starks is Jon Snow of course.
holy shit ! that episode was just so huge and game changing that i just assumed it was a finale...:doh:
i'm not that up to speed on how monarchy's work , but i assumed that him being just a "bastard" , ( i've never used that in proper context before ) that he was automatically just a "reserve heir". remember they said little finger wanted sansa starks as a way to gain control of the north which i assumed meant their child would inherit the north since the two youngest boys (heirs) were considered dead. plus once you take the oath as night watch it's permanent. so actually jon snow should be executed for desertion.

SteelCityMom
06-10-2013, 12:56 AM
i'm really pissed off that they left us hangin on wether or not they cut off greyjoy's junk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7H9xEesilU

SteelCityMom
06-10-2013, 01:01 AM
holy shit ! that episode was just so huge and game changing that i just assumed it was a finale...:doh:
i'm not that up to speed on how monarchy's work , but i assumed that him being just a "bastard" , ( i've never used that in proper context before ) that he was automatically just a "reserve heir". remember they said little finger wanted sansa starks as a way to gain control of the north which i assumed meant their child would inherit the north since the two youngest boys (heirs) were considered dead. plus once you take the oath as night watch it's permanent. so actually jon snow should be executed for desertion.

Or Bran...I completely forgot about him for some reason, and no one knows he is alive (or doesn't as far as I know, I haven't finished the last episode yet).