PDA

View Full Version : ravens being handed another win by the refs

Fire Arians
11-04-2012, 02:43 PM
nice phantom personal foul penalty to give a key 3rd down conversion

Atlanta Dan
11-04-2012, 03:00 PM
That call was awful - what part of that hit on Flacco was "above the neck"?

Steelers will need to beat the Ravens twice to win the division - based on how the Ravens played today that is doable

Edman
11-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Any team with a half-competent offense smashes the Ravens today. Twice now the Browns had them on the ropes and couldn't beat them, well, that's why they're Cleveland.

Fire Arians
11-04-2012, 07:48 PM
i can't wait to face these turds in our stadium, i'm sick of them and their gifts from the goddamn refs

TRH
11-04-2012, 08:30 PM
i can't wait to face these turds in our stadium, i'm sick of them and their gifts from the goddamn refs

yeah, but after watching our own game today, who knows what kind of "game-changing" calls they can hand to Baltimore when the day arrives.

SteelCurtain5643
11-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Cleveland is a joke of a football team, after watching some of the plays they called today it was beyond ridiculous, its no wonder this team sucks year after year

fansince'76
11-04-2012, 10:57 PM
yeah, but after watching our own game today, who knows what kind of "game-changing" calls they can hand to Baltimore when the day arrives.

Another blatant push off by Torrey Smith, anybody? And I'm sure Flacco will be good for at least one virtually uncatchable 50-yard lob to try and draw a cheap PI call.

jjpro11
11-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Another blatant push off by Torrey Smith, anybody? And I'm sure Flacco will be good for at least one virtually uncatchable 50-yard lob to try and draw a cheap PI call.

One??? Try at least one attempt on every down. Throw it high and long and hope for either PI, or a hit on a defenseless receiver. Hell, we lost on both of those calls against them last year. Harbaugh will be in the officials' ears all night begging for those calls.

Fire Arians
11-05-2012, 12:17 AM

flacco gets barely slapped by a cleveland player it's a 15 yard penalty, while it's perfectly ok to punch our QB and break his nose. lol

beer72
11-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Guess Flackys now in the skirt club...

IowaSteeler927
11-09-2012, 07:05 AM
One??? Try at least one attempt on every down. Throw it high and long and hope for either PI, or a hit on a defenseless receiver. Hell, we lost on both of those calls against them last year. Harbaugh will be in the officials' ears all night begging for those calls.

Get it right... he'll be on his knees performing favors to get those calls. :chuckle:

TRH
11-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Pittsburgh defensive backs : be on GUARD

Look for Harbaugh & Flacco to throw the deep balls - not to complete the pass - but to trick our defenders into getting close and to trick the refs into calling more "phantom" interference calls.
Harbaugh's a smart guy. He knows that the refs not only call this more oft than not, but that the black & gold will get the flags automatically - regardless of whether or not there was really a penalty.

Get ready.

BleedPurple
11-13-2012, 11:27 AM
Sure is a lot of fear in this thread.

White_Steel_Wolfe
11-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Sure is a lot of fear in this thread.

:blah::blah::blah:

Ravens1
11-15-2012, 12:24 PM
:blah::blah::blah:

No kidding Steeler's fans. Quit whining about a league conspiracy, including the refs, and play the friggin game. Christ almighty...

fansince'76
11-15-2012, 12:42 PM
No kidding Steeler's fans. Quit whining about a league conspiracy, including the refs, and play the friggin game. Christ almighty...

Go tell your whiny douchebag of a head coach that.

Harbaugh bitching about being fined for breaking the rules (http://nflrumorservice.blogspot.com/2012/11/john-harbaugh-is-not-happy-about-injury.html#!/2012/11/john-harbaugh-is-not-happy-about-injury.html)

More Harbaugh bitching at replacement refs (http://baltimoresportsreport.com/john-harbaugh-referee-gif-31785.html)

And even more Harbaugh bitching about the music being played at Heinz Field (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/10/music-at-heinz-field-has-john-harbaugh-upset/)

Is there ANYTHING that fucking pansy doesn't cry about? :coffee:

Ricco Suavez
11-15-2012, 03:53 PM
A Harbaugh crying, who would of thought that. Goodell wants either A. Manning Superbowl or B. Harbaugh Superbowl, or C. Patriots against anyone they can beat. Thing is a Manning bowl will be so sugar coated as naseum, Harbaugh Bowl so many tears and rants as to turn everyone off , or Patriot bowl just so full of Crap.

SteelersCanada
11-15-2012, 04:24 PM
And even more Harbaugh bitching about the music being played at Heinz Field (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/10/music-at-heinz-field-has-john-harbaugh-upset/)

:rofl: I can't believe he bitched about this. I mean, really? Gently remove your tampon and man up, John.