PDA

View Full Version : What is up?

clevestinks
08-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Its been awhile! Just wanted to say howdy to my old friends. I`ll stop in a couple times a month, but no longer everyday. But as always.............

Here We
Go
Steelers!
Here We GO!

Black@Gold Forever32
08-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Its been awhile! Just wanted to say howdy to my old friends. I`ll stop in a couple times a month, but no longer everyday. But as always.............

Here We
Go
Steelers!
Here We GO!

Why not everyday Cleve? I miss you around here bro. Well I'm glad to hear from you. The season is starting soon. We need you Cleve.

floodcitygirl
08-08-2006, 04:31 PM
I hope that the season will draw you back! It was good to see you here! :smile:

Ohio Steeler
08-08-2006, 04:37 PM

Here We
Go
Steelers!
Here We GO!

whats up clev... Man I cant wait for steelers football to start

Livinginthe past
08-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Cleve-o...Cleve-o....

Did steelersgirl86 give you nudge to show your cleveland hatin' face on this forum again?

We cant have our founding members taking breaks from the forum for no good reason - if you look at the new clause in your SteelerFever contract you will see that you aren't allowed unexplained absenses,

Dont make the mods cut yo' ass before the season starts.

Oh...and 40 is a great age...start of life dont you know! :cool:

NM

Black@Gold Forever32
08-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Cleve-o...Cleve-o....

Did steelersgirl86 give you nudge to show your cleveland hatin' face on this forum again?

We cant have our founding members taking breaks from the forum for no good reason - if you look at the new clause in your SteelerFever contract you will see that you aren't allowed unexplained absenses,

Dont make the mods cut yo' ass before the season starts.

Oh...and 40 is a great age...start of life dont you know! :cool:

NM

You're just going to have to deal with me everyday instead LITP.

Prosdo
08-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Awww Cleve. We'll miss seeing you around here everyday. Hope to still see you around a good bit though!

Livinginthe past
08-08-2006, 05:29 PM
You're just going to have to deal with me everyday instead LITP.

As Madden himself would say "Now thats what im talkin' about - the old double whammy, there he was recovering from the first hit...and BLAM the second hit lays him straight out" :sofunny:

NM

SteelerzGirl
08-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Hope things are well w/you, Cleve! Hang in there, babe. Here we go! :bouncy:

Black@Gold Forever32
08-08-2006, 06:24 PM
As Madden himself would say "Now thats what im talkin' about - the old double whammy, there he was recovering from the first hit...and BLAM the second hit lays him straight out" :sofunny:

NM

Oh God my english friend no more Madden please. He was terrible the other night during the Hall of Fame game. John said that Andy Reid looked like Ben Franklin. Then he wouldn't shut up about it.

Livinginthe past
08-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Oh God my english friend no more Madden please. He was terrible the other night during the Hall of Fame game. John said that Andy Reid looked like Ben Franklin. Then he wouldn't shut up about it.

Come on 32,

Andy Reids resemblence to an ex-President is incredibly relevant to that football game :sofunny:

You know these old geezers when they get an idea in their heads - only a nice cup of cocoa will distract them.

NM

Black@Gold Forever32
08-08-2006, 06:43 PM
Come on 32,

Andy Reids resemblence to an ex-President is incredibly relevant to that football game :sofunny:

You know these old geezers when they get an idea in their heads - only a nice cup of cocoa will distract them.

NM

Or for Madden Brett Favre. I swear the Packers won't even be playing and John Madden will mention Brett Favre during the game he is doing.

clevestinks
08-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Everyone thanks for your concern. But its really nothing bad. I just have alot going on. And its summer, Ive inherited the 7th & 8th grade girls volleyball coaching duties. And I know nothing about organized V-ball. This is my favorite site on the net, and i`m not quitting, I just need to prioritize better!

By the way, you folks are the best fans! Keep it up, besides you cant get rid of me that easy!

Black@Gold Forever32
08-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Everyone thanks for your concern. But its really nothing bad. I just have alot going on. And its summer, Ive inherited the 7th & 8th grade girls volleyball coaching duties. And I know nothing about organized V-ball. This is my favorite site on the net, and i`m not quitting, I just need to prioritize better!

By the way, you folks are the best fans! Keep it up, besides you cant get rid of me that easy!

Well thats good bro and I hear you. But dude you are the best man. I really missed you when you were not here lately. I was thinking everyday where is my man Cleve. Well I'm glad you will be back from time to time. The season is starting and we need the Cleve.

Take care bro,

Dan aka