PDA

View Full Version : Are We Ready For Baltimore

ChristianKustomz
11-04-2012, 10:20 PM
After today's game I would say we have a good chance to win this year.even with Troy and Clark out and Menden out you have to figure Baltimore has Leeis out and Suggs is not 100% either. Only thing we have to do is shut down the run game with Ray Rice and attack Flacco.

Other them that I think we have it in the bag.

LVSteelersfan
11-04-2012, 10:22 PM
One game at a time. Kansas City up next. They are another team that seems to have our number. Hopefully not this time around. At least it is in Pittsburgh this time.

Fire Arians
11-04-2012, 10:23 PM
yes we are ready for them. matter of fact though what we should be saying 'are we ready for the chiefs?'

hold your laughter guys, this is a classic trap game scenario. playing the defending super bowl champions was marked on the calendar, so is any ravens game. the one in between? overlooked, that's what i'm afraid of.

ChristianKustomz
11-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Anything is possible but my vote is still on my Pittsburgh. One thing I have learned through the years is you can NEVER count the Steelers out. Noatter how bad we play 99% of the time we pull a win out at the last second. It's been our milue of you will.

We have always been a last second team and today even proved that one. Look at all the obstacles we had to battle through. Yes we have the Chiefs next but my focus is on Baltimore. I have taken so much heat because we gave them 2 wins last year (though we are still the NFL's leading team) I would love to see us shut down all three phases of Baltimore and sack the snot out of slacco's on crack yo Flacco. I want to see him eat turf and see Suggs shut down. Let's see Ray Rice made ineffective and have our defense crush their line. Our offense strong and an intensity that ranks the number 1 for every team in the season!

Let's kick up our passion. Let's raise the bar on intensity. Let's fine tune all three phases and sync perfectly together to beat the RatBird Ravens...the Baltimore Chokes

It's STEERERS NATION BABY!

Fire Arians
11-04-2012, 10:49 PM
we still have to beat the chiefs first, i can't wait for baltimore either but one game at a time. there's no easy wins in the NFL even if it is the chiefs. they played spoiler on us before and I don't think it's wise to look past ANY team.

i hope the team doesn't get caught in the trap game and takes this one seriously. with the ravens playing the raiders at home (which they still should win), we could easily go 2 games down in the division if we drop this. Every game's a must win if we're playing behind the ravens

Steel_Bus_24
11-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Their two tight ends still worry me.....they keep our D guessing

Have to hammer Flacco's ass into the ground repeatedly

On O, we have to avoid the turnovers

jjpro11
11-04-2012, 10:57 PM
We can get ahead of ourselves because we're fans and we don't have to mentally prepare for an opponent this week.

To answer the question, yes, we definitely are. The Ravens have been playing some lousy football pretty much all year after their opening night beat down of the Bengals. Our records could easily be reversed. They're not a bad team, and will no doubt play us as tough as anyone all this season.. But I don't think they are as good as last year's Ravens team. I think we are better than last year's Steelers team.

ChristianKustomz
11-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Their two tight ends still worry me.....they keep our D guessing

Have to hammer Flacco's ass into the ground repeatedly

On O, we have to avoid the turnovers

I love your SIG.

http://i.imgur.com/SnWAO.jpg

Nuff said. lol!

tanda10506
11-04-2012, 11:05 PM
Hell yeah we are! We just went into the home of the defending champs who had a lot of reason to be motivated, we got screwed by the refs for 14 points and were using our #5 RB, and still beat their ass after they cried all week. The camera went to the sidelines and it looked like 2005, a team that decided it wasn't going to lose again regardless of any situation. When the 2005 team traveled on their SB run they looked like a family, and that's what it looked like in the 4th quarter when the camera went to the sideline. The O line is protecting Ben and mauling opponents when we run the ball, Ben is playing great, the defense looks like it's still capable of being on top, IMO the question is are they ready for us!

3rdandlong
11-04-2012, 11:15 PM
Absolutely! I'm not at all worriied about Flacco, although he could have a really good game against us. You never know. But Baltimore's defense has been suspect this year, especially the run defense. With our offensive line I like our ability to put points on the board. We should win in two weeks.

ChristianKustomz
11-04-2012, 11:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jLw8V.jpg

How about this one too!

http://i.imgur.com/AowsO.jpg

And

http://i.imgur.com/fNUrA.jpg

But this is what the Ravens fans will be doing after we spank them...

http://i.imgur.com/17IQq.jpg

Hope these bring joy to everyone!

Millers the sh!t
11-04-2012, 11:27 PM
yes we are ready for them. matter of fact though what we should be saying 'are we ready for the chiefs?'

hold your laughter guys, this is a classic trap game scenario. playing the defending super bowl champions was marked on the calendar, so is any ravens game. the one in between? overlooked, that's what i'm afraid of.

Haley won't let the offense take this game lightly. He wants to stick it to KC I'd bet.

I doubt we lose to KC. We win this game big for Todd.

To answer the question though...... New offense, weak ravens D, take out their only true and consistent offensive weapon (ray rice) and I'd say we can win....... Convincingly.

OX1947
11-05-2012, 12:01 AM
You know what I thought of right after the game? Look at all the players playing and playing well. The 3rd and 4th string guys. Imagine, if by week 16, everyone is healthy and all the 3rd and 4th guys are now tested and add started depth when they come in. If the Steelers can get a bye and have Troy and the mendenhalls and everyone healthy, this could be a nasty team for the stretch run. I am convinced that if Ben is healthy going in to the playoffs, he is gonna take us to the Super Bowl. His decision making has been virtually flawless. And the running game is killing teams.

Fire Arians
11-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Haley won't let the offense take this game lightly. He wants to stick it to KC I'd bet.

To answer the question though...... New offense, weak ravens D, take out their only true and consistent offensive weapon (ray rice) and I'd say we can win....... Convincingly.

true. our OC has a motive to shame them. hey any motive to take this game seriously is a good one, we need this win in order to pass the ravens in the AFCN standings. as good as a win this was, we are still trailing them.

Cherinko
11-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Pittsburgh can beat anybody...and lose to anybody. We lost to Tennessee and Oakland. KC is too bad a team for us to beat comfortably. I'm terrified.

teegre
11-05-2012, 12:44 AM

Exactly.

I foresee Haley calling for five deep TD passes to Wallace... in the 4th quarter... while already up 34-0.

He will HUMILIATE them!!!

Fire Arians
11-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Pittsburgh can beat anybody...and lose to anybody. We lost to Tennessee and Oakland. KC is too bad a team for us to beat comfortably. I'm terrified.

actually if you look at KC's roster, they are loaded with talent. I cannot for the life of me, figure out why they are a bottom feeder when they really should be a playoff contender, other than the fact they are poorly coached.

with that said, they are totally capable of beating us, don't let the record fool you, they have a lot of good players. romeo just sucks as a coach and they made a big mistake firing todd haley. all their problems are upstairs. management and coaching, no way this should be a losing team. they are really a decent head coach away from being a winning team.

ricardisimo
11-05-2012, 01:59 AM
actually if you look at KC's roster, they are loaded with talent. I cannot for the life of me, figure out why they are a bottom feeder when they really should be a playoff contender, other than the fact they are poorly coached.

with that said, they are totally capable of beating us, don't let the record fool you, they have a lot of good players. romeo just sucks as a coach and they made a big mistake firing todd haley. all their problems are upstairs. management and coaching, no way this should be a losing team. they are really a decent head coach away from being a winning team.
Not so much. Matt Cassel sucks.

Steel_Bus_24
11-05-2012, 02:55 AM
the chiefs running game will certainly test the steeler front 7.....Charles can take it to the house in an instant

They could steal one from us if we are lazy with the football and or give up ST blunders

ChristianKustomz
11-05-2012, 05:31 AM

Exactly. I share your fear. When we play the toughest of teams we play our best game but when we play the worst teams we seem to suck.

Stairway to 7
11-05-2012, 06:20 AM
I'm not worried one iota about KC. Why should I be? they're awful, we're at home, there is no excuse for a loss that bad, also it's not my job to care about the Chiefs, it's the teams job.

I'm certainly ready for the Rats.

ChristianKustomz
11-05-2012, 06:53 AM
Well we are still in the race and we still have a shot at the SuperBowl. If we play a tight game and our players all do there job there is no stopping the Steelers.

Edman
11-05-2012, 07:40 AM
Worry about Baltimore when the time comes. Worry about the Chiefs now, and they haven't exactly been an easy opponent lately. They've played the Steelers tough.

The 2012 Steelers have proved that they can beat anyone, but also lose to anyone. Those Tennessee and Oakland losses don't magically go away just because they beat the Giants. At least it's at Heinz this time. I'd be extra worried if the game was at Kansas City.

Darkstorm05
11-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Looks like a lot of fans already forgot the Raiders and Titans. The Chiefs are 1-7...regardless of how good we did, it's tough odds for a team to manage 1-8. We need to come to play hard. This will be a bigger measuring stick for us than NY, IMO.

Blitzberg06
11-05-2012, 08:38 AM
While the Steelers did lose to 2 bad teams in the Raiders and Titans they also beat a bad team in Cincinnati. That Sunday night game against the bengals was the turning point. I think they beat the Chiefs. To be honest I don't think the Ravens want to see Ben and company.

steelfury02
11-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Baltimore is going to play a little better against us so I actually don't expect the same running performance against them - but we still need to stick to it enough to keep them honest. I'd still be wary of their secondary, even without Webb they are still creating some turnovers (although, it was against an awfully uninspired Browns team and an overrated QB IMO). I'd say if we can withstand the defending champs who wreak turnover havoc week in and week out - we can still find a way to win. The Steelers are def playing better as a team in general. Flacco has taken a step back from where he was at this point last season - not a lot of great chemistry going on.

All that said - this team needs to continue to show me they are mentally tough by doing what they should do, at home, against an inferior team.

SteelersCanada
11-05-2012, 09:11 AM
I'd say Kansas City would be a classic trap game if we were playing in Arrowhead, but it's at Heinz in primetime. I say our guys win and win big. If the Chargers can embarrass the Chiefs with Rivers (lol, Rivers) then Ben and Co. will be able to do the same.

I'd also say let Brown have the night off and let him come in for Baltimore. There's no reason to rush him back as Cotchery showed yesterday that when his number is called, he's ready to go.

FanSince72
11-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Are we ready for Baltimore?

I dunno, they have an elite QB you know.
That guy's got a lifetime passer rating of 85.7 and was also voted the Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year back in '08...and he's watched a lot of Pro Bowls too!

Hmmm...

steelfury02
11-05-2012, 09:34 AM
yea, that will be an interesting call on Brown. I want him to stay healthy, but I do have some fear about rust going into the Bmore game - what is everyone's thought on that?

Brown is one hell of a gamer - maybe 1 game off won't throw him off

teegre
11-05-2012, 10:25 AM
yea, that will be an interesting call on Brown. I want him to stay healthy, but I do have some fear about rust going into the Bmore game - what is everyone's thought on that?

Brown is one hell of a gamer - maybe 1 game off won't throw him off

A healthy ankle is better than an injured one.

Rust can last about a quarter... if there actually is indeed any rust (Redman, Droppy, and Dwyer seem to be just fine with "not playing" and then "playing").

So, I'd take a healthy ankle for 3 quarters, in exchange for a rusty quarter... (as opposed to an "un-rusty" player, who is hobbled for the entire game). Make sense?

Fire Arians
11-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Not so much. Matt Cassel sucks.

yes he does, but then again they almost beat us with tyler palko at QB who sucks even worse than cassell. what I'm saying is thinking we have an easy win coming up can get you into trouble. already happened twice this year

steelfury02
11-05-2012, 11:04 AM
good points Teegre

TheVet
11-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Yes, I like the direction this conversation has headed - first thing's first, and that's KC. Any NFL team can show up on any day - and the opposite, too. Although our team has taken great strides, we all know that Steelers teams in recent years have been very susceptible to playing down to the level of a weak opponent.

StainlessStill
11-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Fire Arians:

Want to talk about trap? You know those "in between games" you talked about, Kansas City being one of them?

Take a look at the schedule a little closer. We get Baltimore 2 weeks within' each other. The middle game? AT CLEVELAND. If that isn't a trap, I don't know what is.

Fire Arians
11-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Fire Arians:

Want to talk about trap? You know those "in between games" you talked about, Kansas City being one of them?

Take a look at the schedule a little closer. We get Baltimore 2 weeks within' each other. The middle game? AT CLEVELAND. If that isn't a trap, I don't know what is.

cleveland is a division game, even though they're a weak team, i doubt we take any division opponent lightly. losing a division game can cause you a lot of problems for playoff seeding, i'd be a lot more worried about the team overlooking KC much more than cleveland

btaylor179
11-05-2012, 09:23 PM
only thing about kc game is we play down to our opponent every damn time

ChristianKustomz
11-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Agreed. I have yet to understand if it's the entire team that just slacks or if it's the coaching that's getting them lax. It has never made sense to me. For me it's when we play the weak teams that my nerves kick in. I am usually settled and calm in the tough team games...in between the Goodell calls.

teegre
11-05-2012, 11:00 PM
I heard an analyst talking about this type of thing, specifically, the JAX-GB game.

He said that bad teams know that they're bad, and do not want to be embarrassed. Hence, bad teams will put forth their most sincere effort, in an attempt not to get blown out.

KC is the front-runner in the Geno Smith sweepstakes... yet, PITT will get their best effort.

Unfortunately for KC, their "best effort" is still horrible.

KC 13
PITT 35

ChristianKustomz
11-06-2012, 07:12 AM
Ravens fans are so crepid. They are holding onto those 2 win we gave them last year and act as if their SB champs or something.

Already they are talking smack about how they crushed us last year but forget the years in a consecutive row we destroyed them.

Personally speaking I think if we play as hard and focused as we did in the 4th Q against NY we will enialate Baltimore and knock them down off their pedastool.

Are we ready? I think yes. Prepared? Let's hope so.

Steel_Bus_24
11-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Ravens fans are so crepid. They are holding onto those 2 win we gave them last year and act as if their SB champs or something.

Already they are talking smack about how they crushed us last year but forget the years in a consecutive row we destroyed them.

Personally speaking I think if we play as hard and focused as we did in the 4th Q against NY we will enialate Baltimore and knock them down off their pedastool.

Are we ready? I think yes. Prepared? Let's hope so.

Is it really a surprise coming from those clowns.....their douche bag of a coach takes Gatorade baths after regular season wins:jerkit:

charlesk
11-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Can't stop Rice and Flacco becomes elite whenever he faces that lousy secondary and Suggs has had more physical contact with BB than any person on earth.

steelfury02
11-06-2012, 08:32 AM
you are sorry

Atlanta Dan
11-06-2012, 08:34 AM
The franchise QB might have some other distractions around the time of the Baltimore game

This from Ed.B. of the P-G this morning

Any word on when Baby Ben is coming? We were talking yesterday during the game and thought she was due any time now. They need to schedule the delivery for a Tuesday so he does not miss any games? Thanks for your hard work .... we appreciate you!!!

ME: Two weeks or so, which should put ETA about kickoff for the home game vs. Baltimore.

http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/pro-sports/steelers/118762-ed-dont-expect-apology-from-park-ave

steelfury02
11-06-2012, 08:53 AM
NOOOO! I completely forgot about that.

Selfishly, it will be our damn luck as fans.:mad:

I am sending subliminal messages to the womb as I type. "You are very comfortable, you are very satisfied. In fact, you are so comfortable and satisfied that you don't want to come out until at least after the clock hits zero. You won't come out during any prep time leading up to the game. AAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOMMM"

charlesk
11-06-2012, 01:04 PM
you are sorry

Another internet tough guy.

tony hipchest
11-06-2012, 01:08 PM
wanna cyberfight? :boxing:

steelfury02
11-06-2012, 01:18 PM
lol I have nothing to add - you're doing a bang up job of promoting your obnoxiousness without my two cents

Bayz101
11-06-2012, 01:20 PM
If anything, your incredibly stupid post should be put on display, not hidden. Baltimore acting big and tough, when in reality, the refs have won nearly EVERY meaningful game you've played all year long, including both Browns wins, and your QB is so far from elite Brandon Weeden actually has a chance to better him before the end of the year.

SteelersCanada
11-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Please leave this site and never come back. We don't want incredibly stupid and ignorant Ravens fans on here spewing your garbage.

Thanks,

All Steelers Fans.

Bayz101
11-06-2012, 01:26 PM
The difference between Giants fans and Ravens fans is astonishing. Class, no class.

Hawaii 5-0
11-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Delete this post please moderator. It was crass. Ravens fan here. I'm just going to stick with trash talking the Steelers on our forums. Won't be here again.

being crass and a Ravens fan are synonymous terms...

SteelersCanada
11-06-2012, 01:36 PM
The difference between Giants fans and Ravens fans is astonishing. Class, no class.

I enjoy talking about football with Giants fans. They're usually smart and know what they're talking about. And, above all, like you said, they keep it classy and the conversation never turns to namecalling or sheer idiocy like our Ravens 'friends' do.

I think we can expect the crazies to be on these boards over the next month.

austinfrench76
11-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Clark is out??? When did that happen and we will kick the Ravens ass this year. They got their "Superbowl" last year by beating us twice.

Fire Arians
11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Delete this post please moderator. It was crass. Ravens fan here. I'm just going to stick with trash talking the Steelers on our forums. Won't be here again.

actually i wish you'd stay here, it's fun to point and laugh at the idiot ravens fan sometimes

FanSince72
11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
wanna cyberfight? :boxing:

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/JPsuff/gun.jpg

charlesk
11-06-2012, 01:40 PM
November 18th in Pittsburgh. I will be downtown all day. Wearing a 55 jersey with a black and white pitbull with a Ravens scarf on. Of course most Steeler fans are poor white trailer trash who cheer for a guy who has no respect for women and have no money so I won't see you there. Team is just like that dump of a city. Past its prime by over thirty years. Funny the state I am from is a big part of why western PA sucks. Our coal is Wyoming is cheaper to extract and cleaner and our business practices are efficient. Which is why all of your mines are run into the ground and Wyoming is now the no. 1 coal producer with the fewest people in the nation.

Bayz101
11-06-2012, 01:48 PM
Wow dude. I know of a quite a few Ravens fans who would be ASHAMED to acknowledge you as a fan of their team. Absolutely no class, and you join up for the pure intent of stirring the pot.

TRH
11-06-2012, 01:56 PM
November 18th in Pittsburgh. I will be downtown all day. Wearing a 55 jersey with a black and white pitbull with a Ravens scarf on. Of course most Steeler fans are poor white trailer trash who cheer for a guy who has no respect for women and have no money so I won't see you there. Team is just like that dump of a city. Past its prime by over thirty years. Funny the state I am from is a big part of why western PA sucks. Our coal is Wyoming is cheaper to extract and cleaner and our business practices are efficient. Which is why all of your mines are run into the ground and Wyoming is now the no. 1 coal producer with the fewest people in the nation.

everyone in this forum - HOW MANY times in the last couple years has Pittburgh, by various magazines, publications, and news organizations, been voted as "best place to live", "best place to bring up a family", "best amenities", and on - and on - and on - and on - and on ????? Dozens. Funny, i've never seen Baltimore win any of those, and i don't even remember them being in the "top tens". I really wish i still lived near the 'Burgh...
To be honest, Baltimore is one of THE dirtiest and most crime-ridden cities in all of North America, period. And that is fact.

I know this bum is just trolling and trying to get people worked up and that post has ZERO fact whatsoever, but still........................

Bayz101
11-06-2012, 02:02 PM
everyone in this forum - HOW MANY times in the last couple years has Pittburgh, by various magazines, publications, and news organizations, been voted as "best place to live", "best place to bring up a family", "best amenities", and on - and on - and on - and on - and on ????? Dozens. Funny, i've never seen Baltimore win any of those, and i don't even remember them being in the "top tens". I really wish i still lived near the 'Burgh...
To be honest, Baltimore is one of THE dirtiest and most crime-ridden cities in all of North America, period. And that is fact.

I know this bum is just trolling and trying to get people worked up and that post has ZERO fact whatsoever, but still........................

We beat the team that beat the team that beat them in the playoffs. I don't believe a Ravens team with a healthy defense could beat us, much less the current joke of a squad led by a joke of a Quarter Back.

Hawaii 5-0
11-06-2012, 02:09 PM
http://thefiddlergroup.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/raylewisorangejumpsuit.jpeg

SteelersCanada
11-06-2012, 02:20 PM

What is this ... I don't even ... ?

You're challenging the mass of Steelers Nation to come and fight you? You're one tough guy.

What does cheering for the Steelers have anything to do with our respect for women? I don't even understand?

This is the absolute worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen. Again, please take your sorry ass off our boards and go back to the Ratbird forums where stuff like this might be embraced.

Anyway, I'm done with you.

A little bit more on topic here: The Ravens can't stop the run to save their lives and by that time I feel like Mendenhall and Dwyer will be healed up and the three-headed monster will attack that defense like no tomorrow. I'd also like to see who they put on Wallace to try and cover him, as Webb going down devastated this team. Whoever they put on Wallace is going to leave Sanders and Brown wide open as their CBs and Safeties have been playing absolutely terrible. I mean, they barely squeaked a win out over the Chiefs 9 - 6 in a game where the Chiefs had calls go against them all day.

Fire Arians
11-06-2012, 02:23 PM
i'm disappointed that ray lewis won't be playing, would love to see him get smashed by colon on a pull

steelfury02
11-06-2012, 02:37 PM
ah yes, Ravens fans - they beat you twice in one season and they think that really gives them bragging rights

You fans with your infant franchise have a lot to learn before you can talk any trash

Hawaii 5-0
11-06-2012, 03:01 PM
This is the absolute worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen. Again, please take your sorry ass off our boards and go back to the Ratbird forums where stuff like this might be embraced.

I would think even fellow Ratbird fans would be ashamed of this moron...

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2009/09/610x.jpg

teegre
11-06-2012, 03:11 PM

Wyoming is awesome. Horses... and having sex with horses... and... uh... selling alcohol to people from Utah. Go Wyoming!!!

Oh, and your team roots for a murderer. So, that glass house that you live in sure does allow us to see just how much of a hypocrite you really are. That, and we can see you with them thar horses.

Lastly, BALT has one fo the highest drug rates and/or crime rates in the nation.

Yeah for drugs, murder, and beastiality!!!

steelfury02
11-06-2012, 03:17 PM
I would think even fellow Ratbird fans would be ashamed of this moron...

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2009/09/610x.jpg

I can't even tell who those guys are rooting for since they have what seems to be Mardi Gras stuff on. You Ravens fans sure are confusing.

SquirrelHillSteelNut
11-06-2012, 10:13 PM
let's put the KC game in the win column first. i don't want to think about the ratbirds until next Tuesday. go Steelers!:tt02:

ChristianKustomz
11-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Clark is out??? When did that happen and we will kick the Ravens ass this year. They got their "Superbowl" last year by beating us twice.

And just like Baltimores history...they choked. They can't finish well. It's like a young boy losing his virginity and finishes too early... It's disappointing for all. :-)

Ravens fans are just plain mean. Ravens are tough don't get me wrong but they are nothing more then a good playoff team. That's all they will every be. That's all they have been. Every time they get their chance at greatness they choke. However my Steelers know how to finish what they started. Yes...they beat us twice last year. Darn. We can't win every game but let's face it...we have been beating them into the ground for the last 10+ years.

So Ravens fans enjoy your 2 wins. If that makes you feel special then good for you. We have the best nfl record for history's sake and te most SB rings of any nfl team in history. We always set records and 99% of the we win games. Hell we even win SB's.

I think we are ready and I believe we are prepared for the Baltimore game. As long as our team plays with ferocious passion and intensity and don't drop the ball...cough...cough...Wallace...cough...then we will win!

ChristianKustomz
11-07-2012, 10:54 PM
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/JPsuff/gun.jpg

OMFG....my wife and I laughed till we cried! That is the epidemy of epic! I love it. A butt backwards pistol to shoot themselves with...Ahhh ha ha ha...days later and it still makes me laugh till I cry! Ravens fans are such a bunch of tools.

ChristianKustomz
11-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Agh! BALTIMORE IS GOING DOWN NEXT WEEK!

I am sick of Ravens fans gloating about how they beat us twice last year and thinking they are some force to be reckoning with. As if! They ain't no SB championship team like my Steelers.

So to all the Baltimore fans...your going down Ratbirds! Your going down!

My prediction is a 10 point spread in favor of Pittsburg.

Lady Steel
11-09-2012, 01:50 AM
Are we ready for Baltimore?

I dunno, they have an elite QB you know.
That guy's got a lifetime passer rating of 85.7 and was also voted the Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year back in '08...and he's watched a lot of Pro Bowls too!

Hmmm...

:laughing:

Ravens fans are just plain mean.

I agree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with talking a little smack. It's fun. But Ravens' fans take it to a whole other level.

I think our Steelers will beat the Ravens this year. Twice. :tt:

4xSBChamps
11-09-2012, 07:28 AM
November 18th in Pittsburgh. I will be downtown all day.

we'll hold our noses, and pressure-wash the streets after you leave

did your inflatable goat lift the restraining-order, and if-so, are you bringing him?

charlesk
11-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Ahh yes, the vaunted Steeler Nation. Sounds like a Latin American narco state run by an illiterate Generalissimo and his coked out son. Pittsburgh has always been one of the most polluted cities in the US; even after it's citizens managed to wreck their manufacturing economy. It's a bit too late to start cleaning up now. Yeah inner city Baltimore is a dump but in general that region is very prosperous; unlike all of Western PA which is the epitome of Rust Belt. Steelers will probably become the first NFL team to accept foodstamps in payment for tickets. That would make their fanbase happy. Should be funny watching your cleaning crews scrape up what is left of BR after Suggs and Ngata get through with him. He was never the most handsome guy in the world but after Ngata mangled his nose he just looks grotesque. No wonder no woman wants him. As for talking smack on R. Lewis think for a moment about who is more reviled in our society nowadays; a guy who gets into a bar fight defending himself and it goes wrong or a guy who thinks its okay to post his posse outside the Ladies Lavatory and threaten someone who can't defend herself from a guy twice her size? And as for talking smack on WY ask yourselves this: Where does half of America go on vaction in the summer? Sure as hell isn't Pittsburgh. The alcohol comment from Utah was pretty funny but you can buy booze throughout Utah now. They are just jerks about it. The border areas with Utah used to be flush with stores selling cool stuff like fireworks, booze, and cigars.

steelfury02
11-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Ahh yes, the vaunted Steeler Nation. Sounds like a Latin American narco state run by an illiterate Generalissimo and his coked out son. Pittsburgh has always been one of the most polluted cities in the US; even after it's citizens managed to wreck their manufacturing economy. It's a bit too late to start cleaning up now. Yeah inner city Baltimore is a dump but in general that region is very prosperous; unlike all of Western PA which is the epitome of Rust Belt. Steelers will probably become the first NFL team to accept foodstamps in payment for tickets. That would make their fanbase happy. Should be funny watching your cleaning crews scrape up what is left of BR after Suggs and Ngata get through with him. He was never the most handsome guy in the world but after Ngata mangled his nose he just looks grotesque. No wonder no woman wants him. As for talking smack on R. Lewis think for a moment about who is more reviled in our society nowadays; a guy who gets into a bar fight defending himself and it goes wrong or a guy who thinks its okay to post his posse outside the Ladies Lavatory and threaten someone who can't defend herself from a guy twice her size? And as for talking smack on WY ask yourselves this: Where does half of America go on vaction in the summer? Sure as hell isn't Pittsburgh. The alcohol comment from Utah was pretty funny but you can buy booze throughout Utah now. They are just jerks about it. The border areas with Utah used to be flush with stores selling cool stuff like fireworks, booze, and cigars.

We both know who was put in cuffs and who wasn't. If we're going to get into the social sciences, manufacturing, pollution, energy, economics, all the ways down the line in a football forum - I'll ask you to check who really wrecked the manufacturing industry in multiple states in what is referred to as the Rust Belt. It's called the top 1% selling it off to China. No ordinary person wanted that. Pittsburgh is on the rebound and you'll be seeing plenty of the millennial generation return over the course of the next decade. Sheer numbers don't make a great city. Education, health care, renewable energies, nano-particle technologies, and even the entertainment industry are finding plenty of incentives to move to Pittsburgh. Also - if you really want to be heard on here - don't go full foodstamps about Western PA. Just because you don't find trailer parks around Maryland doesn't mean there aren't shit neighborhoods with heroine cesspools also known as row-houses.

Did I mention you get at least double-triple the land for a fraction of the cost? Yea - that's because there aren't as many people - but ask the millions of people who live in tiny single family homes/townhomes on top of transients they'll never get to know for ludicrous prices what they would rather have?

Are you going to come back on here if the Ravens lose next week? Or you gonna be a typical Ravens fan who abandons their team when they aren't winning big games.

stb_steeler
11-09-2012, 09:27 AM

Do your home work before spattin off your pie hole, Ben is married now!

tony hipchest
11-09-2012, 10:36 AM

Really?

You joined this board to brag about being from Cryoming? :sofunny:

You seem to be as uptight and under as much pressure as Joe Flacco and the Rest of the Ravens so why dont you take all that coal and shove it up your ass, to see if you can become the #1 producer of diamonds in the nation? Then the rest of the Baltimore fans can finally have jobs "mining" it out. :tt02:

MACH1
11-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Wyoming
Where men are men and sheep are nervous.

charlesk
11-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Wyoming vs. Pittsburgh. Wyoming is considered by all to be a national treasure chock full of amazing scenary, animals, clean water and natural resources whereas Western PA is has been land. Not to mention a large percentage of America's energy needs are now provided by Wyoming. What does Western PA now provide for the US except high school dropouts? Your corrupt organized crime saddled unions are a big part of why Western PA was run into the ground, so don't blame people trying to run a profitable company for all failures that the Pittsburgh region has become synonymous with. Loser team representing a failing broke ass city. I guess that is my biggest problem with the Steelers; aside from them always crying about officiating. They seem to think that Pittsburgh is a great place and it just plain isn't. That doesn't include all the people who have never been within 100 miles of Pittsburgh and just decided to cheer for them because they are one of the darling teams of the NFL.

tony hipchest
11-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Wyoming vs. Pittsburgh. Wyoming is considered by all to be a national treasure chock full of amazing scenary, animals, clean water and natural resources whereas Western PA is has been land. Not to mention a large percentage of America's energy needs are now provided by Wyoming. What does Western PA now provide for the US except high school dropouts? Your corrupt organized crime saddled unions are a big part of why Western PA was run into the ground, so don't blame people trying to run a profitable company for all failures that the Pittsburgh region has become synonymous with. Loser team representing a failing broke ass city. I guess that is my biggest problem with the Steelers; aside from them always crying about officiating. They seem to think that Pittsburgh is a great place and it just plain isn't. That doesn't include all the people who have never been within 100 miles of Pittsburgh and just decided to cheer for them because they are one of the darling teams of the NFL.western PA is the mecca of football and birthplace of some of the greatest football players ever.

wyoming is obviously full of tools who think baltimore is cool. it must take alot of that clean energy to be such a dumbass, so you are lucky.

you and loser ravenfans are considered by steelernation to be a national treasure chock full of shit.

kick off your birkinstocks, go hug a tree, and eat some granola.

the big boys are trying to talk football here.

youre talking squirrels and butterflies, natureboy. :toofunny:

teegre
11-09-2012, 11:46 AM

Where does half of America go on vacation? Sure as hell not Wyoming. Maybe to Yellowstone... but, not for the rest of those horse-laden plains. As far as vacationing goes, while below Yellowstone, PITT is on an even plain with BALT. Oh, and the answer is: San Diego.

True, a dude raping a woman is never a pretty sight. But, dragging a dude inrto a limo & stabbing him is no day at the park, either. As they say: Those without sin... (are probably not playing in the NFL).

I'm glad you caught and/or enjoyed the WY-UT alcohol comment. Fireworks, booze, cigars, 14 year old wives... :wink02:

Riddle_Of_Steel
11-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Wyoming vs. Pittsburgh. Wyoming is considered by all to be a national treasure chock full of amazing scenary, animals, clean water and natural resources whereas Western PA is has been land.

Strangely enough though-- NOBODY wants to live in Wyoming. I think my street has a higher population than Wyoming.

Not to mention a large percentage of America's energy needs are now provided by Wyoming. What does Western PA now provide for the US except high school dropouts?

Besides two of the nation's top psychiatry/psychology schools? High school dropouts? Pittsburgh was rated as the 11th most educated city in the U.S.

Nice try, bonehead.

Loser team representing a failing broke ass city.

Not sure how you can call one of the teams with the most wins, most SB wins, and highest win percentage a "loser team" :noidea:

I guess that is my biggest problem with the Steelers; aside from them always crying about officiating. They seem to think that Pittsburgh is a great place and it just plain isn't.

Town & Country magazine rated Pittsburgh in the top 50 places to live in the U.S. a year or two ago.

You're really firing blanks here, Twinkie.

Riddle_Of_Steel
11-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Ahh yes, the vaunted Steeler Nation. Sounds like a Latin American narco state run by an illiterate Generalissimo and his coked out son.

Zzzzzzzz.......

Pittsburgh has always been one of the most polluted cities in the US; even after it's citizens managed to wreck their manufacturing economy. It's a bit too late to start cleaning up now. Yeah inner city Baltimore is a dump but in general that region is very prosperous; unlike all of Western PA which is the epitome of Rust Belt.

baltimore is PROSPEROUS, Twinkie? I think you better go check your facts.....more than half of Baltimore residents are below the poverty line, and live in ghettos that Pittsburgh does NOT have.

Steelers will probably become the first NFL team to accept foodstamps in payment for tickets. That would make their fanbase happy. Should be funny watching your cleaning crews scrape up what is left of BR after Suggs and Ngata get through with him.

Suggs and Ngata will barely get to touch Big Ben because they will be looking at Mendenhall's backside all day.

He was never the most handsome guy in the world but after Ngata mangled his nose he just looks grotesque.

Yeah, because Joe Sacko is really popular with the women with that bert & Ernie unibrow he sports....

No wonder no woman wants him.

Yet he is married to a fine woman and is about to have his firstborn.

Still firing blanks, Twinkie.

As for talking smack on R. Lewis think for a moment about who is more reviled in our society nowadays; a guy who gets into a bar fight defending himself and it goes wrong or a guy who thinks its okay to post his posse outside the Ladies Lavatory and threaten someone who can't defend herself from a guy twice her size?

So you are trying to compare a thug who got away with murder to a guy who was only accused of sexual assault, by a girl who got caught bragging about it afterwards?

Why don't you ask people what they think about Ray Lewis? His name is synonomous with "murder".

And as for talking smack on WY ask yourselves this: Where does half of America go on vaction in the summer? Sure as hell isn't Pittsburgh.

You're right, they go to Wyoming to hang out with the buffalo and inbreds like you.

Riddle_Of_Steel
11-09-2012, 12:05 PM
It sounds like you have some anxieties about the Steelers-Ravens games this year, Twinkie. I can't blame you-- I would be worried too if I knew my team was about to get steamrolled and lose the division in two weeks time.

I bet Joe Sacko still has nightmares about Polamalu to this day. "Ahhhhhh!!!! We almost went to the Superbowl!!! We were up 14 points!!!!"

Hawaii 5-0
11-09-2012, 12:18 PM
He was never the most handsome guy in the world but after Ngata mangled his nose he just looks grotesque.

Yeah, because Joe Sacko is really popular with the women with that bert & Ernie unibrow he sports....

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2009/01/flaccobert.jpg

PhantomJB93
11-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Why the f*** is this idiot even comparing Pittsburgh to Wyoming in the first place?

Really? All the places in the world to try and make this argument, and you choose WYOMING????

steelfury02
11-09-2012, 12:44 PM
hey Ravens fan, wanna hear something more nerve grinding than "Got Six?"

"Johnny Unitas was born and raised in Pittsburgh."

Yup, the only football history Baltimore can hang its hat own is all because of a damn good QB born and bred in football country (that's here)

You can thank Pittsburgh and Western PA in general at anytime for your city even having a footnote in football.

You're welcome.

4xSBChamps
11-09-2012, 01:03 PM
hey Ravens fan, wanna hear something more nerve grinding than "Got Six?"

"Johnny Unitas was born and raised in Pittsburgh."

Yup, the only football history Baltimore can hang its hat own is all because of a damn good QB born and bred in football country (that's here)

You can thank Pittsburgh and Western PA in general at anytime for your city even having a footnote in football.

You're welcome.
... well...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/BaltimoreColtsmovingvan_zps174e321d.jpg

... they ARE known for something-else...

steelfury02
11-09-2012, 01:34 PM
i bet without using Google, they probably don't even realize what that picture means

stb_steeler
11-09-2012, 01:57 PM
What did ya expect from a guy still stuck in his parents basement for 40 years!
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp56/ohmYgOsHkEkE/Kamaka.jpg

SteelersCanada
11-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Why are we giving this clown the time of day? Just let him post his ignorant bullshit so he and his fellow Raven buddies can laugh at it as they prepare the KY Jelly and start spreading their cheeks.

stb_steeler
11-09-2012, 02:06 PM
Why are we giving this clown the time of day? Just let him post his ignorant bullshit so he and his fellow Raven buddies can laugh at it as they prepare the KY Jelly and start spreading their cheeks.

Its entertainment for awhile....You know let him ramble one for a bit then give him the boot! :wink02:

stb_steeler
11-09-2012, 02:07 PM

http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz240/stbsteeler/403819_3034657672387_1441301948_33200329_184649505 1_n.jpg

Hawaii 5-0
11-09-2012, 03:34 PM
http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz240/stbsteeler/403819_3034657672387_1441301948_33200329_184649505 1_n.jpg

this is hilarious...:rofl:

ChristianKustomz
11-09-2012, 05:42 PM
:tt:Wyoming
Where men are men and sheep are nervous.

Ahhhh ha ha ha! That's so funny I pee'd.

I live near Baltimore but I am a die hard Pittsburg fan and always will. Let me tell you first hand that Baltimore is filthy. It's streets are full of trash and most of the people that lives there don't care enough about image so they are comfortable in their own wallow. They are mean natured and take being a fan WAY too far. It's just a game! Geesh lighten up! Pitts fans can talk smack but it's all in fun but Ravens fans take it to a new level of physical confrontation.

So please don't come on here talking about how great Baltimore is thinking there are no Pittsburgh fans here. I'll tell you how it is. Baltimore fans are mean and egotistical and quite frankly nusebaum.

I will take PA over that anumic lump of squeege called Baltimore any day. It's rotting smell reaches over an hour away where I live. Baltimore sucks and everyone knows it. Ravens can finish the job even when the game is given to them. They are nothing more then a glorified playoff team with a bunch of hype that chokes when the game is on the line.

Ratbirds suck and so does the city. Congratulations Baltimore chokes!

Riddle_Of_Steel
11-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Someone please pass the eyebleach-- it will take me years to get that dreadful picture out of my mind....

SteelersCanada
11-09-2012, 06:24 PM
That picture is absolutely hilarious and probably hitting the nail right on the head.

stb_steeler
11-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Someone please pass the eyebleach-- it will take me years to get that dreadful picture out of my mind....

Yeah if that dont scare em away nothin will.....:rofl:

ChristianKustomz
11-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Why the f*** is this idiot even comparing Pittsburgh to Wyoming in the first place?

Really? All the places in the world to try and make this argument, and you choose WYOMING????

Why - O - M...ing why those ain't anneemals. Dems is people's...ev-a see deliverance?...

In the famous words of BugsBunny...what a maroon.

Bayz101
11-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Is THIS what a troll is classified as now? Come on, man! This weirdo isn't even FUN to smack around. I wouldn't waste a MINUTE arguing with this pathetic sheep-fucker. Where's Tim Lumber when you need him?

ChristianKustomz
11-09-2012, 09:17 PM
I think I just heard him say baaaaa. baaaaa. LOL!

I say let him stay and keep mouthing off. It kind of goes well with my thread. And gang beating a Ravens fan makes me feel pretty good considering all the trash talk I have had to endure from those people who are holding onto those 2 wins tighter that a fat kid holding a chicken leg.

I am enjoying the little guy getting taco slapped and ganked.

I think I will follow his ID on the Ravens forum and I will start stuff there like he did here after we win and beat Baltimore down like the dogs they are.

Baltimore is going down faster then a cheap hooker!

teegre
11-09-2012, 10:14 PM

I once felt the same way, after being "tub girled." In fact, it still makes me nauseous just thinking about it.

I get an email from my brother-in-law... I see a link... I open it... AGH!!! Tub girl!!!

I haven't been the same since.

Likewise, my brother-in-law sent my good friend & I a "link" to a website that did enlargements of the photo of Bettis trucking Urlacher. I knew better; my friend did not. Lemon party!!!

My friend hasn't answered an email from my brother-in-law since.

Twentyvalve
11-10-2012, 09:38 AM
Have you been to Pittsburgh in the last twenty 20 years? The city is a modern center of international business. It is a clean, modern, well planned city with a beautiful waterfront stretching for miles. It is safe, clean, and easy to navigate by foot or car. Last time I was there a Pirates game had just let out and we could not even tell traffic cleared out so quickly. The locals re polite and friendly. And guess what, you can drive through any one of multiple tunnels into and out of the city without getting gouged for $6. Oh yeah, the Zoo is modern facility that includes the aquarium, which is ten times better than the Baltimore Zoo and Aquarium. And visiting both together is cheaper than either the Baltimore Zoo or Aquarium separately. Oh yeah, the science center is get this - free!

Now, let me contrast that with Baltimore, from which I have lived about twenty miles north of my entire life:

Baltimore is trash ridden welfare state with corrupt politicians acting as ringleaders. I think at one time the entire city council was being investigated for corruption. The last mayor was convicted of theft and fraud. The traffic sucks on a regular day, forget about getting anywhere during a Ravens or Orioles game. It costs $6 to get into and out of the city through the tunnels. I dare you to walk around Baltimore at night (or most of the city by day for that matter). Baltimore City residents are rude, inconsiderate, and act like animals. I lived in Baltimore County for a year, I could not stand it, and promptly moved back to Harford County.

So, please answer my question regarding the last time you went to Pittsburgh. I want to gauge the reference point for your comments. If you have been there recently, and you say Baltimore is a better city than PItsburgh, then you lie. If you have never been there, and you make those comments, then you are an ignorant troll with an agenda. I am fine with that, but don't make outrageous statements with no basis in experience or fact.

Baltimore City is a welfare wasteland. It is dirty, unsafe, and mismanaged. That is a fact.

Oh yeah, the Steeler Nation is an exclusive club. We just don't let anyone in. So go away. Kill some time and take a walk through Dunbar around 1:00 am. I hear that is a great area for tourists.

stb_steeler
11-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Have you been to Pittsburgh in the last twenty 20 years? The city is a modern center of international business. It is a clean, modern, well planned city with a beautiful waterfront stretching for miles. It is safe, clean, and easy to navigate by foot or car. Last time I was there a Pirates game had just let out and we could not even tell traffic cleared out so quickly. The locals re polite and friendly. And guess what, you can drive through any one of multiple tunnels into and out of the city without getting gouged for $6. Oh yeah, the Zoo is modern facility that includes the aquarium, which is ten times better than the Baltimore Zoo and Aquarium. And visiting both together is cheaper than either the Baltimore Zoo or Aquarium separately. Oh yeah, the science center is get this - free!

Now, let me contrast that with Baltimore, from which I have lived about twenty miles north of my entire life:

Baltimore is trash ridden welfare state with corrupt politicians acting as ringleaders. I think at one time the entire city council was being investigated for corruption. The last mayor was convicted of theft and fraud. The traffic sucks on a regular day, forget about getting anywhere during a Ravens or Orioles game. It costs $6 to get into and out of the city through the tunnels. I dare you to walk around Baltimore at night (or most of the city by day for that matter). Baltimore City residents are rude, inconsiderate, and act like animals. I lived in Baltimore County for a year, I could not stand it, and promptly moved back to Harford County.

So, please answer my question regarding the last time you went to Pittsburgh. I want to gauge the reference point for your comments. If you have been there recently, and you say Baltimore is a better city than PItsburgh, then you lie. If you have never been there, and you make those comments, then you are an ignorant troll with a agenda. I am fine with that, but don't make outrageous statements with no basis in experience or fact.

Baltimore City is a welfare wasteland. It is dirty, unsafe, and mismanaged. That is a fact.

You left out the Hookers and drug dealers......

desertsteel
11-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Ummm... I think we need to be concerned about being ready for the CHIEFS! Taking teams lightly in the NFL is a bad thing to do. Especially for a team like the Steelers who play every game and every team close. Don't be surprised if it's still a game midway through the 4th quarter Monday night. That's how we roll and sometimes we get burned by a turnover or big PI penalty. Let's worry about the Ratbirds starting on Tuesday.

ChristianKustomz
11-10-2012, 01:05 PM
And while your at it the rapes, murders and holdups on a daily basis.

Fire Arians
11-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Ummm... I think we need to be concerned about being ready for the CHIEFS! Taking teams lightly in the NFL is a bad thing to do. Especially for a team like the Steelers who play every game and every team close. Don't be surprised if it's still a game midway through the 4th quarter Monday night. That's how we roll and sometimes we get burned by a turnover or big PI penalty. Let's worry about the Ratbirds starting on Tuesday.

no doubt, sometimes playing against a team with nothing to lose can be dangerous. but i have a feeling haley wants revenge and this offense will be looking for blood

desertsteel
11-10-2012, 02:12 PM
no doubt, sometimes playing against a team with nothing to lose can be dangerous. but i have a feeling haley wants revenge and this offense will be looking for blood

No doubt. And based on this year's results in KC, it would appear that Haley got a raw deal out there. This league is all about QBs... if you have one then you are a great coach. If you don't then you're not. Haley didn't have one in KC.

If the Steelers go deep in playoffs I can see Haley getting another HC job next year, especially with a revamped reputation around the league.

Buddha Bus
11-10-2012, 02:36 PM
That picture is absolutely hilarious and probably hitting the prostate right on the head.

Fixed it for you! :thumbsup:

ChristianKustomz
11-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Here we are. The game against KC....then the thorn in our side....Batimore! My prediction for our game today against KC is a win. I hope we blow them out like Baltimore did to Oakland.

Edman
11-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Here we are. The game against KC....then the thorn in our side....Batimore! My prediction for our game today against KC is a win. I hope we blow them out like Baltimore did to Oakland.

The Steelers don't need to blow out KC, they just need to take care of business Monday Night. You don't get brownie points based on how bad you beat your opponent, and the Ravens don't get any brownie points by destroying Oakland. They don't get an extra win by winning by 35. At the end of the day it's just one game.

Let Baltimore have their "style points", it's the only thing they have going for them, because they have failed when it matters most.

It shouldn't be a surprise by now. This is how the Ravens operate. Baltimore wins their Super Bowls in September and November, not in February.

SteelersCanada
11-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Fixed it for you! :thumbsup:

Oops! Thanks for the correction :drink:

ChristianKustomz
11-11-2012, 05:10 PM
True but its fun to watch a team get destroyed in points. Now when it's a good team or a rival team I live when it's a close game because it keeps me on the edge of my seat screaming and yelling at the TV. LOL.

However I think we have a grudge match with Baltimore and I want to see us destroy them in all 3 phases and win by a monster lead, Flacco sacked all game, Suggs taken out and Ray Rice immobilized without gaining any rushs.

austinfrench76
11-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Yes. To answer the thread question. Thank you I'm here all week!

GoFor7
11-11-2012, 05:56 PM
The Steelers don't need to blow out KC, they just need to take care of business Monday Night. You don't get brownie points based on how bad you beat your opponent, and the Ravens don't get any brownie points by destroying Oakland. They don't get an extra win by winning by 35. At the end of the day it's just one game.

Let Baltimore have their "style points", it's the only thing they have going for them, because they have failed when it matters most.

It shouldn't be a surprise by now. This is how the Ravens operate. Baltimore wins their Super Bowls in September and November, not in February.

The Steelers shouldn't need to score 55 points, and they certainly shouldn't need to run any fake FGs, but yes, they should blow out the Chiefs. There is absolutely no reason for the Steelers to keep things close with a crap team like KC. In fact, Leftwich should be getting clean-up duties at the end of this game.

ChristianKustomz
11-11-2012, 09:54 PM
I think they should change their name to the Baltimore GayLords

PeRK82
11-11-2012, 10:35 PM
I think they should change their name to the Baltimore GayLords

Oh But RATBIRDS is sooo original and cool.

How bout the BALTIMORE Gummy Bears.

Now we both made dumb and Goofy off the wall names for a Team and a pointless post. YAY :hug: :toofunny:

:popcorn:

Anyways, I can't wait for this Game, i honestly think We are going to Split the 2 games we play against each other.
I'd be fine with that but i would rather have the RAVENS Win both :)

ChristianKustomz
11-12-2012, 06:05 AM
I completely agree. I am still in good hopes that we will pull a rabbit out of our hats and win both games. Even if it's marginal or a last second score like we do most times I still want both wins. Our wins are most of the time not pretty wins but let's face it...a win is a win and a sloppy win keeps you on the edge of your seat.

maddog78
11-12-2012, 06:39 AM
Baltimore is looking good. May be better without the slow, overrated Lewis on D. We definitely need to take one and I'll be happy. Sweeping them is a tall order.

STEELAMANIA
11-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Unless the Steelers sweep the Ravens, they will not be taken seriously.

ChristianKustomz
11-12-2012, 09:30 PM
After watching the KC game (3rd q) I'm ready to shut it off. I am really undecided now whether we can actually beat Baltimore. This is disgusting. We are getting our butts kicked by the worst NFL in the league. I am simply disgusted with the Steelers. KC cant even kick a freaking field goal straight and we still can't make plays! What gives? Now Big Ben is hurt and he is not coming back. So what's next? My faith in Pittsburgh is lessening with every play in the game.

Darkstorm05
11-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Lesson learned on looking past trash teams? Consider tonight a warning shot. We either come to play, or we get played. There will be no gimme games.

maddog78
11-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Lesson learned on looking past trash teams? Consider tonight a warning shot. We either come to play, or we get played. There will be no gimme games.

You mean Oakland and Tennessee weren't enough? It is what it is . This is an average football team.

RichardCullinanForever
11-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Without Ben, no we are not.

ChristianKustomz
11-12-2012, 11:11 PM
If we don't have Big Ben for Next week's game against Baltimore and we have to have another game with sandwich we're screwed! We will get our butts handed to us. The only plays that backup Q knows are 4 plays. He's worthless and has no talent or skill!

Darkstorm05
11-12-2012, 11:11 PM
You mean Oakland and Tennessee weren't enough? It is what it is . This is an average football team.

It clearly wasn't, because until tonight we had people talking about sweeping Baltimore and calculating our playoff seeds. Hopefully this hammers it home. NFL is now the great parity league. One quarter with your team not giving their all and a Cassel or Crappleback will go Peyton Manning on your shit.

ZoneBlitzer
11-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Nope. Clearly not ready for Baltimore. Tonight may be the ugliest win of all time for this franchise. I agree with Maddog, this is an average team and god, they are boring to watch.

ChristianKustomz
11-12-2012, 11:31 PM
Boring? You must be blind because I was at the edge of my seat with anticipation, cheering, yelling and disappointment! Yes the Steelers are playing bad this year but their bad playing leaves you gripping your covers because you really don't know if they will win or lose or what will happen. It's really INTENSE this year. None of our wins have been pretty but all have been gripping. Boring? I don't know what team you've been watching...maybe Miami's game perhaps but Pitts games have been nuts!

Hawaii 5-0
11-12-2012, 11:47 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/q9i/Ravens.gif

ChristianKustomz
11-12-2012, 11:51 PM
I personally can't wait to hear the postgame interview to see what Tomlin has to say.

Hawaii 5-0
11-14-2012, 12:21 AM
Tomlin: “It’s Ravens’ week for us”

Posted by Teresa Varley on November 13, 2012

There was no rest for the weary as the Steelers’ coaches were back at it on Tuesday morning, preparing for Sunday night’s game against the Baltimore Ravens at Heinz Field.

The Ravens are 7-2, one game up on the 6-3 Steelers in the AFC North. But both teams could have 0-15 records and you would still get the same kind of battle that is expected this week.

“It’s Ravens’ week for us,” said Coach Mike Tomlin. “This is going to be an awesome game. It always is. They are a talented bunch as they are perennially. They are a very good football team.”

The Ravens might be without their emotional leader on defense in Ray Lewis, who is on the injured reserve-designated for return list, but they certainly aren’t hurting for talent there.

“They still have some guys that have historically been issues for us,” said Tomlin. “Haloti Ngata is a guy that has created issues for us in the past and anyone else that suits up against him. He is tough to deal with. Terrell Suggs is back in action. He has had big games against us in the past. Ed Reed kills everyone.”

Reed continues to be a thorn in the side of opposing offenses with three interceptions so far this season, while cornerback Cary Williams leads the team with four.

“Paul Kruger, Dannell Ellerbe and Cary Williams are all playing really good football for them. These are guys that have grown in their program and have been playing for them for a number of years,” said Tomlin. “They are familiar names to us but might not be familiar to others. When I watch them on tape I see the emergence of this group and their ability to deliver crucial plays for them. They step up when needed.”

Another player who has stepped up this year is quarterback Joe Flacco, the AFC’s seventh leading passer. Flacco has completed 186 passes for 2,331 yards and 13 touchdowns, while spreading the ball around to prime targets Anquan Boldin, Dennis Pitta, and Torrey Smith, as well as Ray Rice who is a threat in the air but primarily on the ground.

“They are continuing to grow on offense and mature with their quarterback,” said Tomlin. “The offense runs through Joe Flacco. They do a lot of no-huddle. They have a lot of autonomy for him, and rightfully so. He’s a great decision maker. He spreads the ball around to a variety of guys. He does a nice job of highlighting the talents of people.”

It all boils down to a classic battle to stay in the race in the AFC North, and the bottom line this week is this game is not going to be one for the faint of heart.

“More than anything, we understand what this matchup is all about,” said Tomlin. “It’s about physicality and playing good, hard-nosed football. We expect them to do that, and we better be prepared to do it.”

http://blog.steelers.com/

IowaSteeler927
11-14-2012, 12:36 AM
I'll save my judgements until the next three games have passed as to whether or not this team is in fact "average". This is the NFL, to believe that your team is going to go in and just absolutely blow out a team because they are 1-7 and have the most turnovers is foolish. This is professional football played by professional athletes. Any team can win any game.

ChristianKustomz
11-14-2012, 08:59 PM
I believe we are just not ready. I started this thread out with the thought of "we got this" and with all the injuries, bad ref-ing and poor call playing by the coaches I don't see how we will pull a win off against the Ravens.

My thoughts would be to play as terrible as possible and play it off as "we have no one good left" or play as terrible as we could with the hopes of it will throw Baltimores game play off, bring them down a level and get a quick win by some cheesy college plays.

SteelersCanada
11-14-2012, 09:22 PM
My thoughts would be to play as terrible as possible and play it off as "we have no one good left" or play as terrible as we could with the hopes of it will throw Baltimores game play off, bring them down a level and get a quick win by some cheesy college plays.

I can't tell if this is serious or you're kidding.

ChristianKustomz
11-14-2012, 09:45 PM
At first I was kidding and the more I read it the more it made sense.

Riddle_Of_Steel
11-14-2012, 10:52 PM

NO.

I have read a grand total of like 3 of your posts-- and I have already come to the inevitable conclusion that you are a goofball who should avoid clicking on "Submit Post" at all costs.

Leftwich has to earn the right to be called by his proper name, in your eyes. Until then he is "Leftover sandwich" or whatever. Why don't you call him by "Hey, boy" while you are at it too? he has to earn YOUR respect? Begs the next question-- who the hell are YOU?

Now, the Steelers should throw the game to the Ravens because their QB is hurt for a few weeks?

ChristianKustomz
11-15-2012, 12:24 PM
Your uptight. Obviously you don't get the gist of a joke. The bottom line is he does not have what I believe the necessary skills to pull a win off. He is inexperienced and un-tested. That's a fact. Until otherwise proven I will still remain skeptical of a win. I hope I am proved wrong.

Riddle_Of_Steel
11-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Your uptight. Obviously you don't get the gist of a joke. The bottom line is he does not have what I believe the necessary skills to pull a win off. He is inexperienced and un-tested. That's a fact. Until otherwise proven I will still remain skeptical of a win. I hope I am proved wrong.

I place your "jokes" in the "lets float this out there and if I get called on it-- I will play it safe and claim it was just a joke" category.

Not that I think Leftwich is All-pro, but he was a starting QB on at least two different teams in the past, and does have some talents-- he was drafted in the first round. As long as he gets some reps in this week, we should be able to grind out a win.

Rotorhead
11-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Actually he has a better deep ball than Ben, more accurate. We should be able to connect on some of those long balls this week to Wallace. His lasers are less likely to get int'd as well. He is an accurate passer and on e he has some good timing down after a week of practice he will be fine. Yeah he has a slow release, so our Oline will need to makes sure to protect against strip sacks.

teegre
11-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Actually he has a better deep ball than Ben, more accurate. We should be able to connect on some of those long balls this week to Wallace. His lasers are less likely to get int'd as well. He is an accurate passer and on e he has some good timing down after a week of practice he will be fine. Yeah he has a slow release, so our Oline will need to makes sure to protect against strip sacks.

He throws a pretty-looking deep ball. I expect at least one long recpetion thrown to Wallace per game (likely for a TD).

I disagree with one part: his slow release translates into INTs, because DBs can more easily break on the ball. And, Leftwich is not very good with short passes (he throws them too hard).

As I've mentioned in the other fifteen Leftwich threads:
Establish the run behind The Colon & Pouncey. Once the SS moves forward, uncork a deep ball ot Wallace for an "easy" TD.

In fact, here is the stat-line that I expect for the Ravens game:
234 yards, 2 TDS, 1 INT 5/16**

**(two long TDs (65 & 80 yards), plus three deep (15-25 yard) completions)

Add in another long TD drive, and I foresee a 17-21 victory for the Steelers.

Fire Arians
11-15-2012, 03:15 PM
what you talkin' bout, willis?

Hawaii 5-0
11-15-2012, 03:21 PM
what you talkin' bout, willis?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lshy14gPrt1r1hn2so1_500.gif

Ricco Suavez
11-15-2012, 03:45 PM
Leftwich is a very capable back up and when called to start will give us a chance to compete if not win. He does have a long windup and telegraphs his throws a little so he could be prone to throw a few ints. But with Haleys new system and a committee of running backs he should do well. I fear Ray Rice running roughshod over us and then Flaccid throwing some deep balls up for grabs and the refs calling interference on us all night. I expect a tight hard fought game(surprise) and the turnovers and/or penalties deciding this one. BTW I love me some Big Ben but I agree that Leftwich throws a better deep ball, could be a difference maker.

steelfury02
11-15-2012, 04:45 PM
if you watch the most recent video of Tomlin - he doesn't want to hear or talk about Ben at all. I think he has this team focused the more I hear from the players and other coaches. It'll be close.

harrison'samonster
11-15-2012, 04:52 PM
As I've mentioned in the other fifteen Leftwich threads:
Establish the run behind The Colon & Pouncey. Once the SS moves forward, uncork a deep ball ot Wallace for an "easy" TD.

That is a must if we are going to win without Ben. Not just against Baltimore, but for the rest of the schedule. I see that as the make or break deal of the Steelers season. Above all play physical.

I think if we do that we can keep winning. Leftwich was very good earlier in his career and I believe he's still capable of winning in this league.

Fire Haley
11-15-2012, 05:36 PM
what a bunch of fucking pussies

lefty will kick ass

you watch

Mendy will gouge them for 150+

yea verily

Fire Arians
11-15-2012, 06:43 PM
unleash mendinghall!

Twentyvalve
11-15-2012, 07:05 PM
Who is this "Mendy" you speak of?

what a bunch of fucking pussies

lefty will kick ass

you watch

Mendy will gouge them for 150+

yea verily

StainlessStill
11-15-2012, 07:09 PM
I'll be in the house Sunday. I truly do believe this will be a playoff atmosphere. I've NEVER seen Steelers fans this pissed-off before. Getting swept last season and now down another injury to not only our All-Pro's across the board, but our elite franchise quarterback, this Steelers-Nation is going to be ROARING Sunday Night.

The faithful will be in a controlled but frenzied-panic approaching this game. I expect Flacco to be rattled quite a bit.

steelfury02
11-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Steelers Nation will absolutely go bananas if we win it without Ben - something that will give this team a TON of confidence

Here's hoping!:drink:

Ravens1
11-15-2012, 08:35 PM
I predict Steelers fans leaving the stadium in disgust by the fourth quarter.:applaudit:

lotas
11-15-2012, 08:40 PM
There is NOTHING like Bal v. Pit. I hope Leftwich plays mistake free football and keeps us in the game. The defense and O-line are going to have to step up and win this game for us.

But twice in 3 weeks? What the hell...our teams are going to be beaten to shit by the time these two dog fights are over.

steelfury02
11-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Ravens 1 - I predict regardless of the outcome - your team still won't make it to the Super Bowl :thumbsup:

4xSBChamps
11-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Ravens 1 - I predict regardless of the outcome - your team still won't make it to the Super Bowl :thumbsup:

... but, if the Purple-Browns DO win Sunday, they'll give their coach a Kool-Aid shower...

harrison'samonster
11-15-2012, 09:49 PM
I predict Steelers fans leaving the stadium in disgust by the fourth quarter.:applaudit:

I just want to thank the adult that took time out of their life to supervise you while you were on the internet.

steelfury02
11-16-2012, 12:05 AM
oh the joys of Ravens bashing

Fire Arians
11-16-2012, 12:27 AM
There is NOTHING like Bal v. Pit. I hope Leftwich plays mistake free football and keeps us in the game. The defense and O-line are going to have to step up and win this game for us.

But twice in 3 weeks? What the hell...our teams are going to be beaten to shit by the time these two dog fights are over.

goodell hates the teams that hit people too hard. it's his plan to have either brady or manning in the super bowl every season

StainlessStill
11-16-2012, 03:43 AM

Put it this way, we, as fans, are a confident bunch as anybody when shit hits the fan. Keeping your head above water is one thing, but when push came to shove, our backup QB that hasn't takin a snap in 2 solid years hit our 5th WR for a huge 3rd down conversion last week to keep things going that translated into a W. That's just how it is around there.

Some teams can't even win with their starting unit HEALTHY. We can roll out the Looney Tunes and have a solid chance at victory. Our coaching staff is impeccable and we simply have guys that know how to win, PERIOD. Believe you me, don't go celebrating quite yet.

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 10:07 AM

Ditto to you, enjoy your Sandwich

steelfury02
11-16-2012, 10:48 AM
sorry, purple lurple - impossible - the Steelers will make it before your team again.

It's just science.:chuckle:

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 10:55 AM
sorry, purple lurple - impossible - the Steelers will make it before your team again.

It's just science.:chuckle:

Yea. . . listen, I know that reading is hard, what with the Pittsburgh public school system and the general crushing depression of living in such a dump of a city, but if you can't read my name, maybe you better just call me "Sir". Big S, makes an ess sound like a snake, little i little r. Siiiirrrrrr.

Also, I will take that bet :hatsoff:

steelfury02
11-16-2012, 11:12 AM
actually I spend time and have family in both MD and in Pittsburgh. do we really need to argue city v. city again?

Baltimore - not enough of a community - or space to breathe IMO, - in almost a decade down here - I don't get the same feeling - probably because most people seem to be from somewhere else (I have plenty of Ravens fans as friends so you can't say it's because I'm a Steelers fan - there are a few others that live near by - some more annoying than others on both sides). You guys have boating, and Edgar Allen Poe - so I'll give you that.

Pittsburgh - I'll admit - some western pa folks need some dentures - as do drug addicts, which all cities have plenty of - I come from a small town where everyone knows everyone and is neighborly and in general seems to enjoy life a little more. A lot of Baltimorons have an edge to them - and maybe those that grew up here are a little peeved because people are coming from all over the place to squat. Pittsburgh is more of a midwest kind of city (think St. Louis) and is indeed more rural than greater Baltimore as a whole (think Green Bay). It isn't as dirty as you Ravens fans like to make it out to be - but I get why you would pick stuff out like that as a representation -and, stereotypes exist for a reason, right?

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 11:21 AM
actually I spend time and have family in both MD and in Pittsburgh. do we really need to argue city v. city again?

Baltimore - not enough of a community - or space to breathe IMO, - in almost a decade down here - I don't get the same feeling - probably because most people seem to be from somewhere else (I have plenty of Ravens fans as friends so you can't say it's because I'm a Steelers fan - there are a few others that live near by - some more annoying than others on both sides). You guys have boating, and Edgar Allen Poe - so I'll give you that.

Pittsburgh - I'll admit - some western pa folks need some dentures - as do drug addicts, which all cities have plenty of - I come from a small town where everyone knows everyone and is neighborly and in general seems to enjoy life a little more. A lot of Baltimorons have an edge to them - and maybe those that grew up here are a little peeved because people are coming from all over the place to squat. Pittsburgh is more of a midwest kind of city (think St. Louis) and is indeed more rural than greater Baltimore as a whole (think Green Bay). It isn't as dirty as you Ravens fans like to make it out to be - but I get why you would pick stuff out like that as a representation -and, stereotypes exist for a reason, right?

Well, stereotypes usually come from a grain of truth. We have a steel mill (at least one, it may be a couple centralized in one area) and the surrounding area--Sparrow's Point--is an absolute dump. We extrapolate that to a town built completely on the steel industry, and there you have it.

Baltimore has a lot more to offer than boating and poe. Crabs, great breweries, beautiful sporting stadiums, Fell's point, the inner harbor, national aquarium, largest drive-in theatre still in operation, and a quirky culture with absolutely no sense of style. Just don't go there after dark lol.

steelfury02
11-16-2012, 11:25 AM
ok, +1 on breweries - being a home brewer, I'll give you that

the whole crab thing - you can keep that - too much work outside of a breaded "cake" or dip. What's up with the whole old bay overload - with onions too - WTF?

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 11:28 AM
ok, +1 on breweries - being a home brewer, I'll give you that

the whole crab thing - you can keep that - too much work outside of a breaded "cake" or dip. What's up with the whole old bay overload - with onions too - WTF?

I don't know from onions, we usually steam crabs with beer and corn. The picking is work, but once you get it down, it's a very Italian thing, in that you are sitting around with family having a ~2 hour meal. Very cool, and not entirely about the food.

Anyway, I enjoyed the trash talk, and seriously I am looking forward to the game Sunday being a close, bloody match. Good Luck.

steelfury02
11-16-2012, 11:31 AM
must be a Maryland Italian thing - I'm Italian - and its called lasagna, sauce and meatballs, stuffed peppers, or braciole

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 11:33 AM
must be a Maryland Italian thing - I'm Italian - and its called lasagna, sauce and meatballs, stuffed peppers, or braciole

Yea so you know what I mean, and I am talking duration of the meal not the meal itself, have to agree nothing italian about crab.

steelfury02
11-16-2012, 11:39 AM
alright - well I'm outta here - good luck to you

NOT REALLY :thumbsup:

JeromeBetties63
11-16-2012, 01:28 PM

Go back to the Ravens forum....you're fake act is a joke and old already.

JeromeBetties63
11-16-2012, 01:31 PM
Well, stereotypes usually come from a grain of truth. We have a steel mill (at least one, it may be a couple centralized in one area) and the surrounding area--Sparrow's Point--is an absolute dump. We extrapolate that to a town built completely on the steel industry, and there you have it.

Baltimore has a lot more to offer than boating and poe. Crabs, great breweries, beautiful sporting stadiums, Fell's point, the inner harbor, national aquarium, largest drive-in theatre still in operation, and a quirky culture with absolutely no sense of style. Just don't go there after dark lol.

Baltimore has ghettos. Baltimore has huge areas that are filthy and run down. Pittsburgh has been reborn for 25 years. When is the last time you have been there?

charlesk
11-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Hey sorry about BB going down. These guys get serious moolah for playing but its injuries like this that make you realize these guys are really killing themselves for our entertainment. Dont wish injuries to anyone on the field. However making fun of the Steelers loser fanbase is another matter altogether. There is some silver lining. Tickets are now probably a lot cheaper so if the trailer trash of Western PA move quick they can pawn their kids' xboxes and scrape up a ticket. Glad you are not here! West Virginian pill popping losers.

Rotorhead
11-16-2012, 03:58 PM
The thing about dbs breaking on passes is we can do more crossing routes in which the dbs dont have the chance to break as the are trailing our guys. But it is true on the curls, so we need to hit more crossing routes and less curls. Sanders and Cotchery are very good at the crossing routes as is Heath. But I agree with establishing the run. I dont think they will bring up the safeties though, Wallace is just too dangerous over the top. Especially with Lefty's arm. We should be able to run well. It is almost (almost!) a good thing Brown is out, he excels at the curl routes and from your point we should stay away from them.

JeromeBetties63
11-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Hey sorry about BB going down. These guys get serious moolah for playing but its injuries like this that make you realize these guys are really killing themselves for our entertainment. Dont wish injuries to anyone on the field. However making fun of the Steelers loser fanbase is another matter altogether. There is some silver lining. Tickets are now probably a lot cheaper so if the trailer trash of Western PA move quick they can pawn their kids' xboxes and scrape up a ticket. Glad you are not here! West Virginian pill popping losers.

Did you drool on the keyboard while you typed that, wittle waven fan?

PeRK82
11-16-2012, 07:08 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s130/q9i/Ravens.gif

LOLOLOL.

Nice, does that mean you will be eating some CROW. UMM, UMMM :noidea::popcorn:

PeRK82
11-16-2012, 07:10 PM
I just want to thank the adult that took time out of their life to supervise you while you were on the internet.

I hope you are right.

PeRK82
11-16-2012, 07:15 PM

LOLOL, Can you say, The Shit towers ( The Sewage Plant ). Freaking stinks in the summer if your driving by it on 695. It looks like Ass Cheeks with a Turd coming out of it.

PeRK82
11-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Did you drool on the keyboard while you typed that, wittle waven fan?

Yea, you tell'em, Those Stupid RATBIRDS are going to get their A. handed to them. :rofl::toofunny::popcorn::wink02:

PeRK82
11-16-2012, 07:31 PM
The thing about dbs breaking on passes is we can do more crossing routes in which the dbs dont have the chance to break as the are trailing our guys. But it is true on the curls, so we need to hit more crossing routes and less curls. Sanders and Cotchery are very good at the crossing routes as is Heath. But I agree with establishing the run. I dont think they will bring up the safeties though, Wallace is just too dangerous over the top. Especially with Lefty's arm. We should be able to run well. It is almost (almost!) a good thing Brown is out, he excels at the curl routes and from your point we should stay away from them.

All you need is JIMMY SMITH playing and Its a STEELERS win, you can put money on it.

Thank baby jesus that he is out and just had surgery.

You guys should be thankful that Spider ( WEBB ) is out. Best non holding shut down CB in the League.

steelfury02
11-16-2012, 07:43 PM

now it is a "pill popping" region and somehow, the whole population of Western PA are also WV residents. Thanks for making so much sense. And by the way - your avatar says it all - a fucking purple bird - might want to consider getting something a little more masculine - at least you'll have another chance to change team names again in about 12-15 seasons

Blackened Yellowfin Toona
11-16-2012, 07:49 PM
I live in Baltimore. How anybody can defend this place and actually put other cities down completely blows my mind.

4xSBChamps
11-16-2012, 07:57 PM
... and here's a request, for all of those Purple-Brown fans out there...

d5ab8BOu4LE

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/6SBrings.jpg

Hawaii 5-0
11-17-2012, 12:34 AM
Steelers vs. Ravens: Keys to stopping Baltimore's zone running with Ray Rice

By Paper Champions on Nov 16

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/3362809/gyi0062714203.0_standard_500.0.jpg

The Chiefs had success against the Steelers in their zone-running concept with Jamaal Charles. Baltimore runs this same concept, as the Steelers know. How can Pittsburgh stop it?

During the Ravens season-opening win against the Steelers last year, Ray Rice had success running the outside zone (stretch) play against the Steelers' vaunted run defense. At the time, many people attributed the success to the Ravens new-found willingness to employ the dreaded chop-block against the Steelers defensive linemen - specifically, Matt Birk and guards Ben Grubbs and Marshall Yanda made life miserable for Casey Hampton.

Hampton even said as much post game. With the success that the Chiefs had running the ball on Monday night, should Steeler fans be worried about watching Ray Rice run all over the Steelers' D? To answer that question, it's important to go back and look at what the Chiefs did last week successfully.

Last week, the Kansas City was at times able to implement what the stretch play is designed to do: stretch a defense parallel to the line of scrimmage. Invariably, a horizontal seam will present itself to a back. If that back is talented enough, he can plant his outside foot and hit it. The stretch first became popular in the NFL in the mid 1980's just for those reasons. First, allow your most talented runner to trust their innate ability. Second, put the offensive lineman in a position to, be successful. Don't ask them to knock a defensive lineman 5 yards off the ball. Instead, influence them to move horizontally and see if a back can make everyone look good. To some football purists (think Joey Porter pre Indy Colts playoff game a few years back), this is the antithesis of football. It is soft. But, there is o denying its effectiveness.

So, the Chiefs deserve some credit for implementing and executing a good scheme against the Steelers, but as is often the case, LeBeau got the last laugh. LeBeau saw the difficulties the defense was having and did what all great coaches do: he put his players in a position to be successful.

The adjustment was quite simple. He played Woodley and Harrison wider on the TE. On the snap, they would get penetration immediately and turn their shoulders perpendicular to the line of scrimmage. This forced Charles to make his cut much sooner; essentially eliminating the "stretch" from the play. This allowed the linebackers to play much faster and the gains became much smaller. KC tried to adjust to this by running more of a lead play with their fullback. But, the insertion of the Fullback took out their alignment advantage. Moreover, their fullback could not handle our OLB'ers. Advantage: Steelers.

Once again, credit goes to the Chiefs for implementing a good plan. More credit should go to the Steelers for not panicking and giving up a big play, but also for having an adjustment ready that the Chiefs could not answer. What does all of that portend for this week?

The Ravens have, obviously, some advantages over Kansas City. Ray Rice is a better running back than Jamaal Charles and Joe Flacco is a much better quarterback than Matt Cassel. But, Cassel is able to do one thing that Flacco does not excel at: running the naked boot off of the stretch actions.

Flacco can run play action toward the run, but he is not that adept at faking the run, reversing out with depth, and snapping his head around to find an open receiver. Not to say that he cannot do this, or he has never done it. Just that it is not as big as a threat as it would be with the smaller and quicker Cassel.

This helps the Steelers because it allows them to be much more aggressive with either outside linebacker pursuing the play from behind. Harrison has caused many a fumble in his day doing exactly this.

During the game, watch the outside linebacker away from the run. See if he is pursuing hard down the line to take away the cut back.

Also, the aforementioned Ben Grubbs now plays with the New Orleans Saints. The Ravens also have a rookie starting at right tackle. Therefore, I think it is fair to point out that KC might have a better run-blocking offensive line than the Ravens.

We'll see.

Finally, LeBeau has had the entire offseason to prepare for this game. The situation is reversed from last year. The Ravens made an adjustment that obviously caught the Steelers off-guard. They were much better against the run in the second game last year. What will LeBeau have up his sleeve for this game? It will be fascinating to watch and find out.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2012/11/16/3653378/steelers-ravens-week-11-nfl-predictions-analysis-preview-fantasy-football

ricardisimo
11-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Decide for yourselves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
http://www.city-data.com/top2/c3.html
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/neighborhoods-city/move-over-honolulu-pittsburghs-no-1-in-us-285701/

Hawaii 5-0
11-17-2012, 03:40 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o316/tobaker70/RavensBaltoSucksTShirt.jpg

FrancoLambert
11-17-2012, 04:05 PM
I'm really concerned about the Pitta vs. our LB coverage match-up and Torrey Smith's ability to make a play on a deep ball vs. our corners.

Hawaii 5-0
11-17-2012, 05:19 PM
I'm really concerned about the Pitta vs. our LB coverage match-up and Torrey Smith's ability to make a play on a deep ball vs. our corners.

I think Joe Flaccid should be concerned about LaMarr Woodley...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_52ny8EM4Cxo/TPfNNFpfwmI/AAAAAAAAADg/qssPa8YjuN8/s1600/flacco-vs-woodley.jpg

i82much
11-17-2012, 07:30 PM
I live in Baltimore. How anybody can defend this place and actually put other cities down completely blows my mind.

Then leave. Living somewhere and dragging it down on a public forum is a perfect example of classless behavior. Oh, and unless you are from west PA, being a bandwagon fan is gay as fuck too.

Bayz101
11-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Then leave. Living somewhere and dragging it down on a public forum is a perfect example of classless behavior. Oh, and unless you are from west PA, being a bandwagon fan is gay as fuck too.

In all due respect, this is a Pittsburgh Steelers forum. If you expect to see smiles and a little heart to dot the I, you're in the wrong place. We love the rivalry, and there are a few good and respectful Ravens fans, but for the most part they come this way to either start shit or dog on us. Coming in here and telling someone they're not fans if they don't live in Pennsylvania is completely bullshit and opinionated. I'm from Mansfield, Ohio, born and raised, and I was wearing Steelers pajamas on my way out of the hospital.

Go to whatever forum it is you regulate, and take a look at the memberlist. I GUARANTEE you'll find at least 10, maybe 20 Ravens fans from outside of Baltimore who've contributed MASS amounts of posts to your forum. Of course, your forum has to have a respectable amount of posts for this to mean anything, but you get the point. Your view on bandwagon fans is dumb. I like to think Steelers don't have "bandwagon" fans. There's simply a large group of people who "see" seven rings, and recognize a TRUE NFL franchise and stick with it. You know, common sense.

Don't give me shit about the difference between our two franchises, either. Sure, we've been around since the 30's, but here's what you seem to ignore: We won all of our rings in bunches, and with some of the best football teams to EVER step onto the football field. The 1970's Steelers and the Steelers of 2005 and 2008 solidified the Steelers and the greatest team in the Super Bowl Era. It's time for us to come together as a team yet again, and we'll win a few more in the near future. Your team on the other hand? Same excellent squad since the early days. Same BIG playmakers on defense. ONE Super Bowl. THAT is all I have to say. I'm not wasting any more time.

Bayz101
11-17-2012, 08:24 PM
Decide for yourselves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
http://www.city-data.com/top2/c3.html
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/neighborhoods-city/move-over-honolulu-pittsburghs-no-1-in-us-285701/

And THAT should put an end to the "Pittsburgh is a shit-hole" discussion, especially considering Baltimore is ahead of us in every category. The reason I word it this way is simply because Baltimore citizens will assume that being ahead is a good thing and possibly run home to their homes and tell their mommas. Granted of course they don't get shot. :chuckle:

EDIT: Not homes. Trailer. My bad.

Bayz101
11-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Hopefully that puts an end to the Ravens fans bullshit. I LOVE the way these teams play out on the field when we meet up every year, but some of the ignorant shit your fans come in here and spew is embarrassing. It really is. I used to think it was ANY fan base, and then the Giants fans came in here after our win just to CONGRATULATE us on our hard-fought win, and even apologize for bad officiating! You Ravens fans seem to come by just to talk shit and get BURNED in the process of it. Send you on your way with your tail between your legs and you come back a year later pretending it never happened! I love it. Whatever makes you guys feel better. Keep it coming. I'M done with it, but i'm sure some other Steelers fans will take the time to roast you.

Disclaimer: That little rant doesn't go for ALL Ravens fans. There's been a few good ones over the years, but it's about as rare as a Baltimore Super Bowl win.

tony hipchest
11-17-2012, 08:39 PM
baltimore is the home of john waters and his infamous cinematic characers in Pink Flamingo, Female Troubles, and Pecker.

Divine is the epitome of ALL ravenfans-

=lPRKE0TKbTk

:sofunny: silly ravenfans. always counting their eggs before their hatched-

=DpRn4Q4V81o&feature=related

enuff said.

ChristianKustomz
11-17-2012, 10:01 PM
Go back to the Ravens forum....you're fake act is a joke and old already.

I have never been to the Ravens forum. I will never dilute myself and lower my standards to them. I'm a Steelers fan through and through! I'm just realistic. We have a QB backup that hasn't taken a snap in over 2 years. That's a fact! Don't take part of my quote. Of your going to quote me quote my whole statement.

Lefty could suck so badly it throws Baltimore off or he could do so well he could spank Baltimore. Or his playing style could be so different it could be anyone's game. There is simply too many what ifs.

All I know is this should definitely be the game of the season. Whoever has tickets will definitely get their monies worth out of it. It very well could be a blood bath for all we know.

ONE MORE DAY TO GO!!!!!!

LETS HERE IT!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOO PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!!!
KICK THE HELL OUT OF THEM RAVENS!!!!

i82much
11-17-2012, 10:08 PM
In all due respect, this is a Pittsburgh Steelers forum. If you expect to see smiles and a little heart to dot the I, you're in the wrong place. We love the rivalry, and there are a few good and respectful Ravens fans, but for the most part they come this way to either start shit or dog on us. Coming in here and telling someone they're not fans if they don't live in Pennsylvania is completely bullshit and opinionated. I'm from Mansfield, Ohio, born and raised, and I was wearing Steelers pajamas on my way out of the hospital.

Go to whatever forum it is you regulate, and take a look at the memberlist. I GUARANTEE you'll find at least 10, maybe 20 Ravens fans from outside of Baltimore who've contributed MASS amounts of posts to your forum. Of course, your forum has to have a respectable amount of posts for this to mean anything, but you get the point. Your view on bandwagon fans is dumb. I like to think Steelers don't have "bandwagon" fans. There's simply a large group of people who "see" seven rings, and recognize a TRUE NFL franchise and stick with it. You know, common sense.

Don't give me shit about the difference between our two franchises, either. Sure, we've been around since the 30's, but here's what you seem to ignore: We won all of our rings in bunches, and with some of the best football teams to EVER step onto the football field. The 1970's Steelers and the Steelers of 2005 and 2008 solidified the Steelers and the greatest team in the Super Bowl Era. It's time for us to come together as a team yet again, and we'll win a few more in the near future. Your team on the other hand? Same excellent squad since the early days. Same BIG playmakers on defense. ONE Super Bowl. THAT is all I have to say. I'm not wasting any more time.

Hey if your role as a moderator on a steelers forum makes your weenie feel bigger then go for it. I stand by my comments - trash-talking the city you live in is gutless. Go do it in Baltimore and see how that goes. And cherry-picking a team because they are popular is - as I said - gay as fuck.

If you''ve got some connection to Pittsburgh I get it - east Ohio, northern WV, whatever. But there are plenty of gay as fuck Steelers fans that just signed up for whatever they thought would make them look cool, and that is gay as fuck.

And - for the record - I've had some decent discussions on here. Some assholes and some people who just plain funny and it's hard not to laugh when they burn you. But that shitbag who posted he lived in Baltimore and how bad it is can eat my fucking ass. He ought to get a fucking education and move out of whatever ghetto-ass fucking neighborhood he is in or at least get the fuck out of his mom's basement. I am sure there are plenty of shitty neighborhoods in Pittsburgh too where his gay little ass can afford to live and he won't think much of those either.

Not to mention nuthugging a bunch of steelers fans on the interweb just because you don't have any friends in baltimore is also, as it turns out, gay as fuck.

ricardisimo
11-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Actually, trash-talking the city you live in takes a certain amount of bravery, I'd say. That is particularly the case in a violent, irrational shithole like Baltimore.

i82much
11-17-2012, 10:28 PM
Actually, trash-talking the city you live in takes a certain amount of bravery, I'd say. That is particularly the case in a violent, irrational shithole like Baltimore.

Logging on from Baltimore to trash talk the city on a steelers forum takes balls???

Bayz101
11-17-2012, 10:29 PM
Hey if your role as a moderator on a steelers forum makes your weenie feel bigger than go for it. I stand by my comments - trash-talking the city you live in is gutless. Go do it in Baltimore and see how that goes. And cherry-picking a team because they are popular is - as I said - gay as fuck.

If you''ve got some connection to Pittsburgh I get it - east Ohio, northern WV, whatever. But there are plenty of gay as fuck Steelers fans that just signed up for whatever they thought would make them look cool, and that is gay as fuck.

It's really none of your business where any of us live, dude. It was a fan of YOUR team that came in here talking his shit about the city of Pittsburgh, and that's probably where a majority of this little irrelevant argument comes from. It's completely unrelated to the football game Sunday, right? Is crime rate seriously an issue on a football field? Is Ray in attendance? :chuckle:

Oh, and one last thing. We're not the only team in the NFL with bandwagon fans, and honestly, I couldn't point one out if you asked me to look. Your little hissy fit about "cherry-picking" a team is best suited for a Patriots or Giants forum considering we haven't won the Super Bowl since 2008. There's Steelers fans all around the United States. We're the best traveling team in the NFL, and when band-wagon fans boost the latest Super Bowl winning team to the top, we're sitting right around the corner.

i82much
11-17-2012, 10:34 PM
It's really none of your business where any of us live, dude. It was a fan of YOUR team that came in here talking his shit about the city of Pittsburgh, and that's probably where a majority of this little irrelevant argument comes from. It's completely unrelated to the football game Sunday, right? Is crime rate seriously an issue on a football field? Is Ray in attendance? :chuckle:

Oh, and one last thing. We're not the only team in the NFL with bandwagon fans, and honestly, I couldn't point one out if you asked me to look. Your little hissy fit about "cherry-picking" a team is best suited for a Patriots or Giants forum considering we haven't won the Super Bowl since 2008. There's Steelers fans all around the United States. We're the best traveling team in the NFL, and when band-wagon fans boost the latest Super Bowl winning team to the top, we're sitting right around the corner.

You know they could win like 20 straight super bowls and you'd have exactly jack shit to do with it, right?

SteelCityMom
11-17-2012, 10:49 PM
Hey, it's Ravens week...let the hate flow. I know you're a good poster i82much, but you've been here long enough to know how it goes lol.

As far as city bashing goes, I get that too. It's like family. It's cool to rip on your own family, but as soon as someone else does it, they're going to get their ass kicked. :chuckle:

Now, with that said...laces out!

Hawaii 5-0
11-17-2012, 10:55 PM
living here in Hawaii, I do find it humorous when I go to a bar to watch the Super Bowl and watch bandwagon fans come out of the woodwork. since Hawaii doesn't have a team of its own many Hawaii residents cheer for West Coast teams like the 49ers and Raiders, but an incredible phenomenon occurs on Super Bowl Sundays.

when the Steelers played the Packers in the Super Bowl, it amazed me how many fans were all of a sudden Green Bay Packer fans. seriously, how do you live in Hawaii and root for a team from Green Bay, Wisconsin? especially since the previous year everyone magically was a New Orleans Saints fan and last year they all turned into Eli Manning and Tom Brady fans? :noidea:

i82much
11-17-2012, 11:05 PM
Hey, it's Ravens week...let the hate flow. I know you're a good poster i82much, but you've been here long enough to know how it goes lol.

As far as city bashing goes, I get that too. It's like family. It's cool to rip on your own family, but as soon as someone else does it, they're going to get their ass kicked. :chuckle:

Now, with that said...laces out!

yeah i was bein' a little harsh, just trying to get a rise out of somebody. as usual, it worked!

Seriously I am bummed about Ben, good for us but hate to see it.

Hawaii 5-0
11-17-2012, 11:46 PM
yeah i was bein' a little harsh, just trying to get a rise out of somebody. as usual, it worked!

I respect you for defending your city's honor, I would do the same if I saw someone bashing my hometown. :drink:

i82much
11-18-2012, 12:28 AM
I respect you for defending your city's honor, I would do the same if I saw someone bashing my hometown. :drink:

Cheers! yeah I am as Baltimore as they get. Trust me.

Bayz101
11-18-2012, 12:43 AM

Definitely no problem with defending your city. One of your less-classy fan brethren started talking shit about Pittsburgh somewhere on the forum and it's been downhill ever since. :chuckle:

steelfury02
11-18-2012, 06:49 AM
I'll just add some fuel to the fire - if a large percentage of your disparaging remarks include "gay as fuck" - it is telling of your intelligence - come on - do we look "gay as fuck"?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ6SBir5oHb-q-Dm39IhdbZmqzM5h6DZIBNo3HaetkmztkP1k26g

harrison'samonster
11-18-2012, 07:57 AM

I take it "Baltimore as they get" is a phrase used much like being "Munsoned" from the movie Kingpin.

The other day I saw a run down street covered in pot-holes, the houses were all run down, a couple of drunk's on the corner with their 40 oz. I thought to myself this is about as "Baltimore as they get"

4xSBChamps
11-18-2012, 07:58 AM
yeah I am as Baltimore as they get. Trust me.

we could tell by the smell

steelfury02
11-18-2012, 08:24 AM
I'm sure post-loss, Harbaugh will say "They didn't beat us - we didn't play the way we usually play - we beat ourselves, and in no way will I give the other team credit." AKA - "pulling a Baltimore"

i82much
11-18-2012, 10:21 AM
I'll just add some fuel to the fire - if a large percentage of your disparaging remarks include "gay as fuck" - it is telling of your intelligence - come on - do we look "gay as fuck"?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ6SBir5oHb-q-Dm39IhdbZmqzM5h6DZIBNo3HaetkmztkP1k26g

If we're being real and not just trash-talking, I have nothing against gays at all. I support gay marriage and, on reflection, sometimes regret my phrasing. I think a lot of people fall into coarse language when they get going and that language hopefully only tells you a small piece of the story.

Honestly I think I just learned to talk trash at a time when there was less sensitivity to this sort of thing and I just fall into old behaviors sometimes.

StainlessStill
11-18-2012, 10:35 AM
I'm sure post-loss, Harbaugh will say "They didn't beat us - we didn't play the way we usually play - we beat ourselves, and in no way will I give the other team credit." AKA - "pulling a Baltimore"

..and then get slammed with an unnecessary Gatorade bath in defeat. F*ck this cocky team, I hope they eat the shit of our backups tonight!

SoCalFan
11-18-2012, 11:11 AM
Who gives a shit about the city any way! Steeler nation here checking in from sunny southern Cal where it never snows! Steeler Nation smothers rat central 1,000 fold! Lets roast the bird and shut these mo fos up! Fock Harbaugh...If our D is as fired up as us fans our (believe me, they are), we will dominate!

harrison'samonster
11-18-2012, 01:40 PM
If we're being real and not just trash-talking, I have nothing against gays at all. I support gay marriage and, on reflection, sometimes regret my phrasing. I think a lot of people fall into coarse language when they get going and that language hopefully only tells you a small piece of the story.

I hear what you're saying. I often do the same thing, and always regret it.

ChristianKustomz
11-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Alright everyone!

Today is the day...GRUDGE MATCH DAY!

Let's get everyone's prediction for scores and turnout.

I say it's going to be 31-37 (wishful thinking it will be in favor of Pittsburgh)

BlaZeQuietly
11-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Hey Baltimore has the most potent HEROIN in the united states, that's the only good thing about Baltimore.

BlaZeQuietly
11-18-2012, 04:18 PM
im not joking

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92699&page=2

BlaZeQuietly
11-18-2012, 04:20 PM
thats it, i can't hold this perk for before the game, im going to break it in half, snort half now... and then half right after the game starts *mumbles about 5 bucks a pills , cusses*

PeRK82
11-18-2012, 05:37 PM
baltimore is the home of john waters and his infamous cinematic characers in Pink Flamingo, Female Troubles, and Pecker.

Divine is the epitome of ALL ravenfans-

=lPRKE0TKbTk

:sofunny: silly ravenfans. always counting their eggs before their hatched-

=DpRn4Q4V81o&feature=related

enuff said.

TAKE THAT VIDEO OF MY MOM DOWN NOW!!!! Goddam it.:mad:

PeRK82
11-18-2012, 05:40 PM
Logging on from Baltimore to trash talk the city on a steelers forum takes balls???

Neither city is anything to be Proud of or Brag about.

They are both Hell Holes but what City isn't that is old. Heck, look at DIRtY JERSEY OR NEW YORK CITY.

When you drive over the bridge to N.Y all you smell is PISS.

PeRK82
11-18-2012, 05:44 PM

Seriously I am bummed about Ben, good for us but hate to see it.

That is exactly how i feel, Yes it's good in a way. Betters the odds but it just won't be the same.

PeRK82
11-18-2012, 05:47 PM
I take it "Baltimore as they get" is a phrase used much like being "Munsoned" from the movie Kingpin.

The other day I saw a run down street covered in pot-holes, the houses were all run down, a couple of drunk's on the corner with their 40 oz. I thought to myself this is about as "Baltimore as they get"

You must be thinking of OHIO.:coffee:

PeRK82
11-18-2012, 05:49 PM

Hey, hey , hey, Get it straight.

ITS CALLED " BALLDAMORE'' We say it with a D, down here.:wave:

PeRK82
11-18-2012, 05:51 PM
Can't wait for this game.

im freaking ready.

harrison'samonster
11-18-2012, 05:57 PM
You must be thinking of OHIO.:coffee:

yeah there are lots of shitty places in Ohio that are as Baltimore as it gets.

PeRK82
11-18-2012, 06:01 PM
yeah there are lots of shitty places in Ohio that are as Baltimore as it gets.

Again, Its called " Baudamore" You pronounce it with a "D" :doh:

ChristianKustomz
11-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Hey, hey , hey, Get it straight.

ITS CALLED " BALLDAMORE'' We say it with a D, down here.:wave:

Enough said about the educational system there...that REALLY explains a lot!

Bayz101
11-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Perky Worky. New nickname.

harrison'samonster
11-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Baudemore sounds like he could be related to Omedon the Red Wizard, Perky Worky

Bayz101
11-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Again, Its called " Baudamore" You pronounce it with a "D" :doh:

http://www.testandcalc.com/richard/resources/Teaching_Resource_Mental_Status_Examination.pdf

Millers the sh!t
11-18-2012, 06:23 PM
thats it, i can't hold this perk for before the game, im going to break it in half, snort half now... and then half right after the game starts *mumbles about 5 bucks a pills , cusses*

Eres técato?

nj1923steelgirl
11-18-2012, 06:25 PM
I am so ready for this game tonight!

Bayz101
11-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Eres técato?

píldora corchete, lol.

charlesk
11-19-2012, 08:05 PM
Hey where were all you internet tough guys yesterday? I was downtown all day with a big Ravens flag and the pitbull? Walked around the ketchup bottle twice and had the dog tear up a bb doll and some terrible toilet paper. No one said much.

What is this ... I don't even ... ?

You're challenging the mass of Steelers Nation to come and fight you? You're one tough guy.

What does cheering for the Steelers have anything to do with our respect for women? I don't even understand?

Anyway, I'm done with you.

A little bit more on topic here: The Ravens can't stop the run to save their lives and by that time I feel like Mendenhall and Dwyer will be healed up and the three-headed monster will attack that defense like no tomorrow. I'd also like to see who they put on Wallace to try and cover him, as Webb going down devastated this team. Whoever they put on Wallace is going to leave Sanders and Brown wide open as their CBs and Safeties have been playing absolutely terrible. I mean, they barely squeaked a win out over the Chiefs 9 - 6 in a game where the Chiefs had calls go against them all day.

steelerchad
11-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Hey where were all you internet tough guys yesterday? I was downtown all day with a big Ravens flag and the pitbull? Walked around the ketchup bottle twice and had the dog tear up a bb doll and some terrible toilet paper. No one said much.

Sure ya did, big boy.

Atlanta Dan
11-19-2012, 08:15 PM

Good luck in San Diego - based on that performance last night you will need it

4xSBChamps
11-20-2012, 04:56 AM
they could smell ya in Westmoreland County ~ when was the last time you took a bath?