PDA

View Full Version : MY POST WAS DELETED ON NFL.COM BECAUSE I SAID GOODELL IS UNFAIR TO STEELERS

STEELERNATION657
11-05-2012, 02:57 AM
THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM. LET ME SAY FIRST THAT I HAVE BEEN A STEELER FAN FOR THE 41 YEARS I HAVE LIVED AND I LOVE MY TEAM. I GREW UP IN IRWIN PA AND NOW I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA. I GET THE NFL SUNDAY TICKET SO I CAN WATCH EVERY GAME. SO....TODAY, ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH THE NY GAME I POSTED ON NFL.COM FORUMS. I WAS VERY ANGRY ABOUT THE SEVERAL BAD CALLS IN THE FIRST HALF BUT I COMPOSED MYSELF AND I STATED THAT GOODELL AND THE LEAGUE HAVE BEEN UNFAIR TO THE STEELERS FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS NOW, THAT THE REFEREE'S CONTINUE TO CALL PENALTIES, FINE AND SUSPEND OUR PLAYERS AND ARE OUTRIGHT ONE SIDED TO THE FACT THAT THEY WILL PUNISH OUR TEAM BUT NOT THE OTHER TEAM THAT DOES THE SAME THING IN THE SAME GAME.(BALTIMORE ANYONE??) I SAID THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PROTECT THE PLAYERS BUT HE NEEDS TO BE CONSISTANT THROUGHOUT THE LEAGUE WHICH HE HAS NOT BEEN. I ALSO CALLED ON THE STEELER NATION TO POST THEIR THOUGHTS ON THIS. I WAS POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL, DID NOT USE PROFANITY OR HARSH LANGUAGE, ALL I SAID WAS HOW I FEEL. LATER, WHEN I CHECKED TO SEE IF I HAD ANY RESPONSES I WAS SHOCKED TO REALIZE THAT MY POST WAS ERASED. NO EXPLANATION WAS GIVEN AT ALL. I NOTICED THAT THERE WERE SEVERAL POSTS CALLING THE STEELERS CHEATERS AND A DIRTY TEAM, WHAT I SAID WAS NOT AS BAD AS THAT, SO WHY DID THEY DELETE MY POST? BESIDES THE FACT THAT I CALLED OUT GOODELL AND THE NFL. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH? GOODELL AND THE NFL NEED TO STOP "MAKING AN EXAMPLE" OF OUR BELOVED TEAM. I STATED THAT WE HAVE THE BEST AND MOST DEDICATED FANS IN THE LEAGUE, AND THAT HE SHOULD START PAYING ATTENTION TO THE HUGE AMOUNT OF STEELER FANS IN THE STANDS AT AWAY GAMES....... BY THE WAY, WE WON THE GAME ANYWAY SO HA HA MR GOODELL. JUST WANTED TO GET YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS. THANKS, GO STEELERS!!!!!

Vis
11-05-2012, 03:19 AM
THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM. LET ME SAY FIRST THAT I HAVE BEEN A STEELER FAN FOR THE 41 YEARS I HAVE LIVED AND I LOVE MY TEAM. I GREW UP IN IRWIN PA AND NOW I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA. I GET THE NFL SUNDAY TICKET SO I CAN WATCH EVERY GAME. SO....TODAY, ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH THE NY GAME I POSTED ON NFL.COM FORUMS. I WAS VERY ANGRY ABOUT THE SEVERAL BAD CALLS IN THE FIRST HALF BUT I COMPOSED MYSELF AND I STATED THAT GOODELL AND THE LEAGUE HAVE BEEN UNFAIR TO THE STEELERS FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS NOW, THAT THE REFEREE'S CONTINUE TO CALL PENALTIES, FINE AND SUSPEND OUR PLAYERS AND ARE OUTRIGHT ONE SIDED TO THE FACT THAT THEY WILL PUNISH OUR TEAM BUT NOT THE OTHER TEAM THAT DOES THE SAME THING IN THE SAME GAME.(BALTIMORE ANYONE??) I SAID THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO PROTECT THE PLAYERS BUT HE NEEDS TO BE CONSISTANT THROUGHOUT THE LEAGUE WHICH HE HAS NOT BEEN. I ALSO CALLED ON THE STEELER NATION TO POST THEIR THOUGHTS ON THIS. I WAS POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL, DID NOT USE PROFANITY OR HARSH LANGUAGE, ALL I SAID WAS HOW I FEEL. LATER, WHEN I CHECKED TO SEE IF I HAD ANY RESPONSES I WAS SHOCKED TO REALIZE THAT MY POST WAS ERASED. NO EXPLANATION WAS GIVEN AT ALL. I NOTICED THAT THERE WERE SEVERAL POSTS CALLING THE STEELERS CHEATERS AND A DIRTY TEAM, WHAT I SAID WAS NOT AS BAD AS THAT, SO WHY DID THEY DELETE MY POST? BESIDES THE FACT THAT I CALLED OUT GOODELL AND THE NFL. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH? GOODELL AND THE NFL NEED TO STOP "MAKING AN EXAMPLE" OF OUR BELOVED TEAM. I STATED THAT WE HAVE THE BEST AND MOST DEDICATED FANS IN THE LEAGUE, AND THAT HE SHOULD START PAYING ATTENTION TO THE HUGE AMOUNT OF STEELER FANS IN THE STANDS AT AWAY GAMES....... BY THE WAY, WE WON THE GAME ANYWAY SO HA HA MR GOODELL. JUST WANTED TO GET YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS. THANKS, GO STEELERS!!!!!

Maybe it was deleted for the allcaps.

Lokki
11-05-2012, 05:17 AM
http://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2011/10/caps-lock-priveldges.jpg

ChristianKustomz
11-05-2012, 05:45 AM
3 things...
First...Welcome.
Second stop using all caps.
Thirdly...A lot of people here do not like Goodell so I think you are safe to say what you want about him within reason.

Blitzberg06
11-05-2012, 08:17 AM
caps lock means that they're talking loud. :blah:

Bayz101
11-05-2012, 08:43 AM
They don't want you questioning their agenda. Goodell was in attendance and i'm sure he told the zebras beforehand that the team in blue needed some calls.

teegre
11-05-2012, 10:21 AM
LOUD NOISES!!!

FanSince72
11-05-2012, 10:24 AM
http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/JPsuff/steelerfanatic.jpg

Fire Arians
11-05-2012, 11:13 AM
whoa, wall of text son

ricardisimo
11-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Uh, yeah. Drop the caps, and learn to use line breaks. Do that and you'll be fine here.

Wallace108
11-05-2012, 11:50 AM
people always associate all caps with YELLING

but how come whenever someone types in all lower case, no one ever tells them to speak up because we can barely hear them? :noidea:

FanSince72
11-05-2012, 11:54 AM
people always associate all caps with YELLING

but how come whenever someone types in all lower case, no one ever tells them to speak up because we can barely hear them? :noidea:

I'm sorry, could you repeat that?

Wallace108
11-05-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm sorry, could you repeat that?

i can't hear you.

FanSince72
11-05-2012, 12:15 PM
i can't hear you.

I said, could you speak up a bit? <---highlight this area

Kanata-Steeler
11-05-2012, 12:19 PM
I haven't seen these many "CAPITALS" since I looked looked at a Washington forum.
Hardy har har
;)

WVABE
11-05-2012, 12:41 PM
I said, could you speak up a bit? <---highlight this areaHow does one highlight? Never learned that since I self taught myself.

FanSince72
11-05-2012, 12:41 PM
I haven't seen these many "CAPITALS" since I looked looked at a Washington forum.
Hardy har har
;)

Ba dum bum! (cymbal crash)

Don't forget to tip your waitresses!

truesteelerfan
11-05-2012, 01:01 PM
I wonder if the officiating crew that worked yesterday will still have a job next week - They didn't follow King Goodells orders and make enough bad calls to let NY have their feel good story - they tried, but sorry guys. We're back!

Hawaii 5-0
11-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Hardy har har
;)

will you be here all week? :hatsoff:

BowCatShot
11-05-2012, 03:34 PM
They deleted your post, huh? All I gotta say is "don't cast your pearls before the swine".

STEELERNATION657
11-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Ok guys, I get the point. Oh God how i miss the Pittsburgh sense of humor! Makes me want to get in my car and drive up there! Because I live in North Carolina now its hard to find Steeler fans. (Most of them are cowboy, redskin and patriots fans, boo!) A lot of them don't even pull for the Panthers. Help, I'm in redneck hell! :banging:

teegre
11-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Ok guys, I get the point. Oh God how i miss the Pittsburgh sense of humor! Makes me want to get in my car and drive up there! Because I live in North Carolina now its hard to find Steeler fans. (Most of them are cowboy, redskin and patriots fans, boo!) A lot of them don't even pull for the Panthers. Help, I'm in redneck hell! :banging:

You provided us with a chuckle & an escape from our yelling at Goodell.

Welcome to the board.

Bayz101
11-05-2012, 07:45 PM
You provided us with a chuckle & an escape from our yelling at Goodell.

Welcome to the board.

This.

STEELERNATION657
11-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Thanks Teegre, I was yelling too. I just thought I'd put it to words this time. Thanks for the welcome brothers. I would just like to watch one game without screaming at the Refs. One can only dream.

Hawaii 5-0
11-06-2012, 12:57 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5KRPNjZUsbM/T2qQL5oHLVI/AAAAAAAABHA/3_3LzcqGfeQ/s1600/roger-goodell-nazi-dictator.jpg

JeromeBetties63
11-06-2012, 01:17 AM

Bro, only Ratbird fans believe in NFL officiating conspiracies. Please don't stoop to the level of the armpit fans of the league.

JVip
11-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Paragraphs are your friend, caps lock is not.
The game was officiated horribly, Goodell hates the Steelers because they symbolize everything he wants to remove fom the game.

ChristianKustomz
11-06-2012, 06:58 AM
Too bad! He can't take our historical mark in the NFL for holdIng the most SuperBowl rings of any NFL team "YA HEAR THAT RAVENS FANS"?

(by the way I think we need 2 hands for all those precious wins...uh...ughhg...my hands...too heavy....rings....weighing down. HA HA HA...lol- 6 BABY/COUNT THEM!), the most consecutive wins in the NFL and lets face it...we also have the record for the most amazing fans! IMHO!

(oh no-more caps! Everyone run for your LIVES!!!! Ahhhh!)
Hee hee hee

steelfury02
11-06-2012, 09:06 AM
"That's right Steeler Nation. There are 2 things to live by. Never use all caps in an online forum, and find yourself a respectable laundromat, eh heh-heh."
http://d4493f2df0d1b95cfc62-773cd17a86049dd672fafb96394debed.r5.cf2.rackcdn.co m/2012/310/609/bill-clinton-and-critz_420.jpg

grward
11-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Thanks Teegre, I was yelling too. I just thought I'd put it to words this time. Thanks for the welcome brothers. I would just like to watch one game without screaming at the Refs. One can only dream.

Well, dreaming is the ONLY way we would see the refs call a fair game! Nothing is going to change. The refs are HATES just like everyone else out there NOT in Steeler Nation. I live in Youngstown, Ohio and the HATERS are everywhere!

MasterOfPuppets
11-06-2012, 11:31 AM
I said, could you speak up a bit? <---highlight this area
what form of sorcery is this ? ...back to the pits of hell with you demon.:poke:

SquirrelHillSteelNut
11-06-2012, 09:42 PM
holy caplocks, Batman!!!