PDA

View Full Version : Poppin fresh DOH!!!!!!!!!!!

3 to be 4
08-08-2006, 07:18 PM
ok, its gone

PisnNapalm
08-08-2006, 07:22 PM
MODERATOR.... PLEASE PULL THE ABOVE LINK!!! NOW!!

3 to be 4
08-08-2006, 08:00 PM
I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!

that wasnt the link i thought i was sending. a friend of mine send me a story about a woman who thought she was shot, and it was a can pillsbury......in any case, apparently it was a loasded link that forwards to that. im really embarrased about it, ive been scrambling trying to keep relatives i sent it too from opening it.

please accept my apologies

83-Steelers-43
08-08-2006, 08:01 PM
MODERATOR.... PLEASE PULL THE ABOVE LINK!!! NOW!!

I second that. Definately. That's just not right. Not surprised though. :rolleyes:

Livinginthe past
08-08-2006, 08:02 PM
My hard-drive went a little crazy after clicking on it - so beware everyone - may well be some type of trojan virus.

NM

MattsMe
08-08-2006, 08:02 PM
You may want to edit the link then.

3 to be 4
08-08-2006, 08:19 PM
how do you do that?

83-Steelers-43
08-08-2006, 08:20 PM
how do you do that?

Ummm....go to "Edit" at the bottom right of your post........

3 to be 4
08-08-2006, 08:25 PM
phew! its gone. IM REALLLLLLY SORRY

say this for me, im unpredictable!

MattsMe
08-08-2006, 08:52 PM
My hard-drive went a little crazy after clicking on it - so beware everyone - may well be some type of trojan virus.

NM

I just scanned my computer, I have two trojan horses I can't figure out how to get rid of.

HburgXL06
08-08-2006, 10:27 PM
I clicked it before and besides a disgustin pic it didn't load anythin onto my computer that I noticed. It was a .jpg file so it should be a pic and a pic only but I am not sure.

BuFu

MattsMe
08-08-2006, 10:35 PM
I clicked it before and besides a disgustin pic it didn't load anythin onto my computer that I noticed. It was a .jpg file so it should be a pic and a pic only but I am not sure.

BuFu

You should probably scan your computer.

HburgXL06
08-08-2006, 10:50 PM
You should probably scan your computer.

The last time I scanned wit Macafee it took 25 hours and didn't find shit. My comp has been runnin slow for a while already so maybe I just haven't noticed it. Great, another thing f*ckin up my computer.

BuFu

Livinginthe past
08-09-2006, 05:41 AM
The last time I scanned wit Macafee it took 25 hours and didn't find shit. My comp has been runnin slow for a while already so maybe I just haven't noticed it. Great, another thing f*ckin up my computer.

BuFu

25 hours?

Whar're you accessing this site from a US supercomputer? :cool:

Seriously no checks should take more than an hour.

NM

Livinginthe past
08-09-2006, 09:35 AM
I just scanned my computer, I have two trojan horses I can't figure out how to get rid of.

Just scanned mine with Norton Anti-virus.

It automatically deleted the following -

Trojan.zlob virus

Trojan emcodec.b virus

Was either of these on your harddrive?

The reason it got onto my harddrive was probably becasue I had my firewall switched off so I could download music p-2-p.

NM

HburgXL06
08-09-2006, 11:51 AM
25 hours?

Whar're you accessing this site from a US supercomputer? :cool:

Seriously no checks should take more than an hour.

NM

I don't know what the hell is wrong wit my comp that it takes so long for it to scan and just to work on an everyday.

MattsMe hooked me up wit a new free anti-virus scan but so far it's taken over two hours to scan and hasn't found nothin yet. Damn this is frustratin.

BuFu

MattsMe
08-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Just scanned mine with Norton Anti-virus.

It automatically deleted the following -

Trojan.zlob virus

Trojan emcodec.b virus

Was either of these on your harddrive?

The reason it got onto my harddrive was probably becasue I had my firewall switched off so I could download music p-2-p.

NM

Same two were on my computer.

MattsMe
08-09-2006, 08:09 PM
I don't know what the hell is wrong wit my comp that it takes so long for it to scan and just to work on an everyday.

MattsMe hooked me up wit a new free anti-virus scan but so far it's taken over two hours to scan and hasn't found nothin yet. Damn this is frustratin.

BuFu

2 hours? Wow. Do you store a lot of music/pictures on your pc?