11-06-2012, 01:33 PM
megatron

Buddha Bus
11-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Anybody but the big 2 candidates.

Fire Arians
11-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Anybody but the big 2 candidates.

no kidding right, i don't like either tbh. we need more independent parties to be big players

Bayz101
11-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Elmo. Cookie Monster is a shady character, and that dog is just Goofy.

Bayz101
11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Also, no one can see who voted for who. It's just a tally vote.

Buddha Bus
11-06-2012, 01:47 PM
no kidding right, i don't like either tbh. we need more independent parties to be big players

The state of American politics is horrendous and the only way to hopefully change it is to have more options and more voices heard. I'd like to see all candidates for president/vice president have the opportunity to be involved in the debates. I doubt it will ever realistically happen though. People are always choosing "the lesser of two evils".

Vis
11-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Gobama

2 Sup Ct nominations and people might be the only people again.

steelax04
11-06-2012, 02:43 PM
The state of American politics is horrendous and the only way to hopefully change it is to have more options and more voices heard. I'd like to see all candidates for president/vice president have the opportunity to be involved in the debates. I doubt it will ever realistically happen though. People are always choosing "the lesser of two evils".

The only chance we really have right now is to get Gary Johnson 5% of the vote... then the party will receive the same amount of federal funding and be included on the ballot without all of the horseshit they had to do this year.

It's a small step, but at least it's a step.

Bayz101
11-06-2012, 02:57 PM
The only chance we really have right now is to get Gary Johnson 5% of the vote... then the party will receive the same amount of federal funding and be included on the ballot without all of the horseshit they had to do this year.

It's a small step, but at least it's a step.

I relate to Gary Johnson more so than any other candidate, but I strongly believe that our country can't take another four years like the last four. I voted Mitt Romney simply because I feel he's the only one who has a chance at taking the election away from Obama, and i'm not even sure if he'll be any better. It sucks to be in a "Lesser of the two evils" position, but I simply couldn't bring myself to vote for someone who can't make a difference over the next four years...when we need it the most.

Vis
11-06-2012, 03:02 PM
I relate to Gary Johnson more so than any other candidate, but I strongly believe that our country can't take another four years like the last four. I voted Mitt Romney simply because I feel he's the only one who has a chance at taking the election away from Obama, and i'm not even sure if he'll be any better. It sucks to be in a "Lesser of the two evils" position, but I simply couldn't bring myself to vote for someone who can't make a difference over the next four years...when we need it the most.

What difference do you want made?

Bayz101
11-06-2012, 03:22 PM
What difference do you want made?

A stronger economic leader, and honestly, just leadership in general. I feel our country has been lacking proper leadership since 2009, and Romney is better in that aspect. I have TRILLIONS of reasons as to why I want Obama out of the office, and I fail to see a reason he deserves my vote. I don't like the way the country is being ran. I want change, and I didn't get that from Obama in 2008. If anything that's all I was left with. :chuckle:

I'm not a political discussion guy, and i'll leave my debates in the Steelers forum. I just see our country turning to shit in three years time if Obama is reelected. Carry on. :drink:

Lady Steel
11-06-2012, 06:40 PM
I voted for Mr. None of Your Business. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
11-06-2012, 07:14 PM
i proudly cast my vote for the former republican governor of new mexico.

in a fair race not dictated by a 2 party system, i feel he woulda done the best job.

Vis
11-06-2012, 07:17 PM

Clinton?

Bayz101
11-06-2012, 07:19 PM

We can't see who you voted for. :sofunny: