PDA

View Full Version : Troy Polamalu

bhandsome08
11-06-2012, 04:06 PM
With the defense finally coming together, will Troy's return disrupt the way the D is playing or will it Make the defense a lot more potent?

Fire Haley
11-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Dear Troy, you need more rest.

signed>>> the coaches

our secondary is just fine as it is

Will Allen and the Clarkster are scaring the shit out of some WR's.....carry on.... + when even our CB's can cover?....look out

can I get an Amen?

Fire Haley
11-06-2012, 04:21 PM
+ I bet nobody even knows who Will Allen is...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d0/Will_Allen_%28safety%29.JPG/250px-Will_Allen_%28safety%29.JPG

Fire Arians
11-06-2012, 04:25 PM
troy if he's at least 90% will be better than allen anyday. if he isn't, let him sit more. a 75%-80% troy will probably hurt more than it helps

Rotorhead
11-06-2012, 05:20 PM
There isnt anyone on the team with the instincts Troy has, period. If he is healthy he plays, fortunately we dont need to rush him back now.

Millers the sh!t
11-06-2012, 05:55 PM
There isnt anyone on the team with the instincts Troy has, period. If he is healthy he plays, fortunately we dont need to rush him back now.

I think troy should start playing a tad more of a conservative role when he's playing pass coverage. It seems like he's been guessing wrong, more and more on some of his attempts to read or fool qb's. Maybe he lost a step so he may not quite have the speed in which he needs to pull off those amazing troy plays. But we can't deny the splash plays are down, and the bad reads and injuries are up. He's still a beast of run support, but he also needs to learn better, safer tackling skills. He's been missing tackles a lot and I think he injures himself more often making a tackle in weird unnatural body positions. Or getting concused from performing his trademark head first torpedo into a rushing knee.

I love troy and I want to keep him around longer, I think Rooney needs to tell Dick LeBeau that Troy needs to "tweak his play" a bit.

Heal fast and stay healthy Troy and Steelers Nation!

teegre
11-06-2012, 07:14 PM

That!!!

I say wait until the doctors say that he is healthy... and then wait three more games. I want him 100%... not 90%... or even 95%... I want 100%. Otherwise, he is more than likely going to RE-INJURE himself.

Thankfully, as you said, with Allen's play, there is NO need to rush him back.

OX1947
11-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Maybe this year, we can flip flop. Troy injured at the beginning of the season and then healthy at the end. A 100% healthy troy deep in the playoffs and the super bowl makes things very interesting.

teegre
11-06-2012, 07:35 PM
Maybe this year, we can flip flop. Troy injured at the beginning of the season and then healthy at the end. A 100% healthy troy deep in the playoffs and the super bowl makes things very interesting.

That is exactly my thoughts... injured early... lose early... and then get healhty & peak in January & February.

They will get back Troy... and DD. Heck, by then, even Casey & Keisel will be healthier.

Hawaii 5-0
11-07-2012, 01:18 AM
Polamalu brightens Steelers injury report, could return against Ravens

November 7, 2012
By Ed Bouchette / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

http://d4493f2df0d1b95cfc62-773cd17a86049dd672fafb96394debed.r5.cf2.rackcdn.co m/2012/311/272/steelers_420.jpg

There may finally be some light at the end of the tunnel for Troy Polamalu. He hasn't played since Oct. 7.

It appears that Antonio Brown and Chris Rainey are out, and Jonathan Dwyer is in.

Some of the most important injury news Mike Tomlin presented Tuesday, however, was that Troy Polamalu may return in time to play Nov. 18 against the Baltimore Ravens.

As well as the Steelers have played on defense recently, having their seven-time Pro Bowl safety and former NFL defensive player of the year back in the lineup should make them even more dominant.

Or would he?

The Steelers are 3-1 since Will Allen moved into Polamalu's spot at strong safety, replacing Ryan Mundy. Allen will get his fifth consecutive start Monday night against the Kansas City Chiefs. He won't get a sixth as long as Polamalu is healthy and there's no reason to explain why.

What Allen has done, though, is bring stability to the position while one of their best players has been out. The Steelers rank as the No. 1 defense in the NFL in fewest yards allowed and also in fewest passing yards allowed.

Before this season, the Steelers were 13-10 without Polamalu, not nearly the kind of success they have had with him in the starting lineup (76-29). With Mundy at strong safety, they were 1-1 this season (0-1 with Mundy playing for free safety Ryan Clark in Denver). Polamalu has played in two games, which the Steelers split.

"Will's done a nice job for us playing in place of Troy over the last couple weeks," Tomlin said. "The assets of his game are he's a deliberate run-force guy, he's got good range and he's consistently physical.

"He's flexible positionally, but we're not doing anything different with Ryan because he's in there. Ryan has the ability to play both strong safety and free safety and does quite often when paired with Troy. He's still able to do that with Will because of his versatility."

Polamalu, 31, injured his right calf while practicing the week before the first game, then said he aggravated it in the opener. He skipped the next two games and returned three weeks after the opener following the team's off week to start Oct. 7 against Philadelphia.

He left that game in the first quarter and has not returned to play or practice. The Steelers have not described the specifics of the injury but there was a report that his calf was torn. He has been with the team and been taking treatment on it at the training facility on the South Side. He has declined to talk about his injury or when he might return to play.

Polamalu played in 22 consecutive games before he missed the second game this season. He missed two games near the end of the 2010 season because of an Achilles injury. This year has taken on the look of '09, when Polamalu left the opening game with a knee injury, missed the next four, and played in four more before his knee was reinjured and his season ended.

Who will start?

Rashard Mendenhall no longer is the clear-cut starting halfback. Tomlin made that clear without offering names when asked how he would use his backs when all are healthy.

"Whoever's being productive when healthy is going to get the totes. I really think it's that simple. I'm not going to make it any more complex than it has to be.

"At times this season we've had a running back-by-committee approach because none of them had been overly effective at that time. When someone's effective, they'll get the ball."

Tomlin said Mendenhall (Achilles) will get some work this week but characterized him as questionable to play. He said Jonathan Dwyer, who missed Sunday's game with a thigh injury, "has a strong chance to play.''

Dwyer rushed for consecutive 100-yard games before Sunday, when Redman took over and rushed for 147 yards against the Giants.

So, which of those two will start against the Chiefs?

CB Lewis praised

Tomlin praised the play of cornerback Keenan Lewis, who leads the team with 15 passes defensed, nearly double those of the next highest, Ike Taylor with eight.

Lewis also has moved into the No. 4 spot on the team with 31 tackles and has a forced fumble to his credit.

"I think the arrow has been pointed up with Keenan," Tomlin said. "More than anything, he's been consistently challenging and competing with just about every throw. I think that's a great place for solid corner play to begin, to challenge throws consistently. He has done that, has been productive and has been a big component of why we've been hot, particularly on the back end in recent weeks."

The arrow has gone way up on Lewis at ProFootballFocus.com, where the play of each NFL player is analyzed and ranked. Earlier, Lewis ranked 91 out of 100 cornerbacks. He has improved to a tie for 43. PFF ranks nickel back Cortez Allen in a tie for 26 and Taylor at 63.

Brown unlikely to play

Tomlin did not sound optimistic that Antonio Brown (ankle) would play against the Chiefs: "We will leave the door ajar, but usually those are not positive things, particularly for someone that earns a living the way he does with his short-area quickness and change of direction."

He was more optimistic about Chris Rainey (ribs): "It's going to be big-time uncomfortable, but he has an opportunity to play. We'll see where it takes us as we push through the week. His participation might be limited in the early parts of the week."

Emmanuel Sanders will return kickoffs and punts if Brown and Rainey are unavailable.

Tackle Marcus Gilbert (ankle) could resume some work this week and could possibly be ready to play vs. Baltimore. Stevenson Sylvester (hamstring) is questionable.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/polamalu-brightens-steelers-injury-report-could-return-against-ravens-660967/#ixzz2BVz6qIAt

Men of Steel
11-07-2012, 09:49 AM
I like Will Allen.

R Mundy... not so much. i feel with Will has meshed better with the rest of the defensive unit.

But the defense definetly upgrades with a healthy Troy P. And in all honesty, this team has played better since both woodley and harrison have been starting together. More pressure up front helps the secondary. Regardless if Troy or Will are in there, They WILL have success if the Line puts Pressure.

SteelersCanada
11-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Allen has been playing well, but he's not the long term answer at safety. He's been filling in admirably, but that position absolutely needs an upgrade. Whether that comes from the draft or giving Rob Golden a chance, they need an infusion of youth back there.

I hope he keeps up his good play until Troy gets healthy, but let's not kid ourselves here - upgrading our secondary has to be a key priority for this defense.

bornaSteelersfan
11-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Allen has been playing well, but he's not the long term answer at safety. He's been filling in admirably, but that position absolutely needs an upgrade. Whether that comes from the draft or giving Rob Golden a chance, they need an infusion of youth back there.

I hope he keeps up his good play until Troy gets healthy, but let's not kid ourselves here - upgrading our secondary has to be a key priority for this defense.

I am not sure which Steelers team you have been watching this season. Our secondary is doing extremely well! Keenan is playing great! Ike made AFC defensive player of the week! Cortez is ranked high as well. Ryan Clark is feared and Will Allen is all over the place. I certainly don't see any priority to upgrade it.

STEELMANIAK
11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
I've seen Troy Polamalu in more hair commercials the last 3 years then on the field. I really think this sideshow needs to end. Troy either toughen up and get your shit together and contribute to our team or retire and quit hogging up our salary space we don't have. His last injury was a joke, there wasn't even contact and hurt himself while walking. This guy is made of glass.

We really need to focus on defense and especially our secondary this coming draft. Clark's loose cannon play style is one hit away from retirement and he isn't the best coverage guy to begin with. Mundy, Golden, and Will Allen will always be backups and probably wouldn't make it as backups on any other team.

Hawaii 5-0
11-07-2012, 01:26 PM
I am not sure which Steelers team you have been watching this season. Our secondary is doing extremely well! Keenan is playing great! Ike made AFC defensive player of the week! Cortez is ranked high as well. Ryan Clark is feared and Will Allen is all over the place. I certainly don't see any priority to upgrade it.

nevertheless, with Troy oft-injured and both Clark and Troy now in their 30s I do see a need to draft a young safety and to begin the grooming process.

bornaSteelersfan
11-07-2012, 01:40 PM
nevertheless, with Troy oft-injured and both Clark and Troy now in their 30s I do see a need to draft a young safety and to begin the grooming process.

Drafting a young safety may be a priority, yes, but not the whole secondary. Our corners are excellent and mostly quite young. When Sean Spence returns next season, look for him to be moved to safety. I said this when he was drafted and truly believe that this young man will be the replacement to Troy (not that you can ever replace a player like Troy Polamalu). He has the ability to read plays and close quickly as well as tackle effectively.

For this season, we would definitely love to have Troy Polamalu playing. It would be better, as others have said, only if he is 100% healthy.

Hawaii 5-0
11-07-2012, 01:44 PM
When Sean Spence returns next season, look for him to be moved to safety. I said this when he was drafted and truly believe that this young man will be the replacement to Troy (not that you can ever replace a player like Troy Polamalu). He has the ability to read plays and close quickly as well as tackle effectively.

I disagree, Spence will stay at ILB and will be the eventual successor to Larry Foote, not Troy Polamalu.

bornaSteelersfan
11-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Are you for real?! First of all, we already have a Troy Polamalu thread. Secondly, Ryan Clark is one of the reasons that receivers often drop passes. He is feared! Will Allen is a great back-up and much better than most starters across the league. Let Troy make those commercials. He deserves the extra income.

Hawaii 5-0
11-07-2012, 01:46 PM
Really STEELMANIAK? :doh:

PhantomJB93
11-07-2012, 01:46 PM
I disagree, Spence will stay at ILB and will be the eventual successor to Larry Foote, not Troy Polamalu.

I think it really depends on the draft next year because I could envision him having success at either position. If a good ILB falls into our laps in the first round, I would imagine we would try and convert him to safety. If we draft a safety (or anything besides ILB), I think we'll keep him where he's at.

Spence is a weird player (in a good way), he's small for a conventional ILB and big for a conventional safety.

bornaSteelersfan
11-07-2012, 01:48 PM

We can agree to disagree, but that's the way I see it. His talent and skill set seems to me to belong there. Either way, we still will need a safety.

PhantomJB93
11-07-2012, 01:50 PM
I really, sincerely doubt his commercials have anything at all to do with his injuries.

Hawaii 5-0
11-07-2012, 01:52 PM
I think it really depends on the draft next year because I could envision him having success at either position. If a good ILB falls into our laps in the first round, I would imagine we would try and convert him to safety. If we draft a safety (or anything besides ILB), I think we'll keep him where he's at.

the Steelers have never once mentioned moving Sean Spence to the safety position nor did they ever do it this pre-season. Spence was drafted as a result of his pass coverage abilities as an ILB, something which is very important in today's NFL against RBs and TEs the likes of Ray Rice and Rob Gronkowski.

bornaSteelersfan
11-07-2012, 01:52 PM

Spence is a weird player (in a good way), he's small for a conventional ILB and big for a conventional safety.

:iagree:

I am glad someone has watched enough footage to see this as well.

All of this being said, we still need Troy back for a SB run THIS season.

Hawaii 5-0
11-07-2012, 01:58 PM
:iagree:

I am glad someone has watched enough footage to see this as well.

then why do you suppose there is no footage of Spence being tried at the safety position during pre-season while 100% of his pre-season footage shows him playing ILB?

Bayz101
Threads merged.

bornaSteelersfan
the Steelers have never once mentioned moving Sean Spence to the safety position nor did they ever do it this pre-season. Spence was drafted as a result of his pass coverage abilities as an ILB, something which is very important in today's NFL against RBs and TEs the likes of Ray Rice and Rob Gronkowski.

I know they never said that. I am only looking at his skill set and talent. I have watched how he sees plays develop and how he is quick to close in on it. He tackles properly and efficiently. He is also a little undersized as a linebacker. You can argue with me all day about it, but that is simply my opinion. I do not really care whether he plays linebacker or safety, he will be great once he gets healthy next season.

Once again, Troy Polamalu needs to get healthy. Troy may also need to re-think the way he works out in the off-season. It seems that his conditioning is not as good because of it.

Hawaii 5-0
11-07-2012, 02:04 PM
I know they never said that. I am only looking at his skill set and talent. I have watched how he sees plays develop and how he is quick to close in on it. He tackles properly and efficiently. He is also a little undersized as a linebacker. You can argue with me all day about it, but that is simply my opinion. I do not really care whether he plays linebacker or safety, he will be great once he gets healthy next season.

I respect your opinion and you're a great guy, I actually thought the Steelers might try Spence out at S in pre-season also but when they didn't and from all of the post-draft comments I read from our LB coach Butler I believe the Steelers will keep Spence at ILB.

:drink:

Bayz101
11-07-2012, 02:06 PM
I respect your opinion and you're a great guy, I actually thought the Steelers might try Spence out at S in pre-season also but when they didn't and from all of the post-draft comments I read from our LB coach Butler I believe the Steelers will keep Spence at ILB.

Spence certainly looks like a safety, but I think it's a safe bet that he'll play ILB to help in pass coverage and speed rushing the QB.

bornaSteelersfan
11-07-2012, 02:12 PM
then why do you suppose there is no footage of Spence being tried at the safety position during pre-season while 100% of his pre-season footage shows him playing ILB?

I watched quite a bit of his college footage. Sure he wasn't tried in the safety position. Our DB coach, Carnell Lake, also played linebacker in college. He then went on to be a SS for the Steelers. He stepped into a CB role when needed as well. I would be surprised if he didn't see quite a bit of himself in the way Sean Spence plays.

Then again, this thread is not about Sean Spence (I know, I started the Spence thing). This is about Troy Polamalu. Obviously, the Steelers need Polamalu in the line-up this season to make a good playoff run. I was thinking about a possible future replacement.

bornaSteelersfan
11-07-2012, 02:17 PM

Thank you, Hawaii 5-0. Spence will definitely be a game-changing player when he comes back healthy next season wherever they place him. That certainly does not change the fact that the Steelers will need to draft a safety next season to be "groomed". I do think that Carnell Lake has been doing an incredible job of coaching or DB's the last two seasons. :hatsoff:

FanSince72
11-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Dear Troy, you need more rest.

signed>>> the coaches

our secondary is just fine as it is

Will Allen and the Clarkster are scaring the shit out of some WR's.....carry on.... + when even our CB's can cover?....look out

can I get an Amen?

I tend to agree.

The reason why the secondary is doing so well right now is because they're all working together and no single player is a superstar.

I don't by any means believe that Troy should be benched, but I DO think that when he comes back he needs to be part of a system and not a "Special" player or Superhero. I think it's time to have him commit to a playbook because his "renegade" days are behind him and having him running all over the field will only tend to disrupt what's working very well right now.

teegre
11-07-2012, 05:24 PM
I tend to agree.

The reason why the secondary is doing so well right now is because they're all working together and no single player is a superstar.

I don't by any means believe that Troy should be benched, but I DO think that when he comes back he needs to be part of a system and not a "Special" player or Superhero. I think it's time to have him commit to a playbook because his "renegade" days are behind him and having him running all over the field will only tend to disrupt what's working very well right now.

Or... both.

bhandsome08
11-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Drafting a young safety may be a priority, yes, but not the whole secondary. Our corners are excellent and mostly quite young. When Sean Spence returns next season, look for him to be moved to safety. I said this when he was drafted and truly believe that this young man will be the replacement to Troy (not that you can ever replace a player like Troy Polamalu).

I doubt Spence will be move to safety. I have a feeling he will be a special "hybrid" player.
One who could Match up against TEs, pass catching RBs and mobile QBs.

SoCalFan
11-07-2012, 09:35 PM
When Troy & the docs say Troy is 100% GIVE HIM AN ADDITIONAL GAME OR TWO OFF!!! Geez, he always seems to come back too soon! I say the earlies is the baltimore rats game, IN BALTIMORE!!!

teegre
11-07-2012, 10:47 PM
When Troy & the docs say Troy is 100% GIVE HIM AN ADDITIONAL GAME OR TWO OFF!!! Geez, he always seems to come back too soon! I say the earlies is the baltimore rats game, IN BALTIMORE!!!

We think alike. I said almost the exact same thing (somewhere in this thread).

ChristianKustomz
11-07-2012, 11:06 PM
I personally miss Troy. He is an amazing safety and can read plays better then anyone in the NFL. I hope he gets better quickly because we need him.

austinfrench76
11-07-2012, 11:12 PM
I agree that Spence will play a hybrid position with the way the NFL is heading with the use of TE's. No more watching James Harrison or Foote trailing a TE as they easily catch a pass. They are great but not at that! I would love to see what Spence can do. The Safety position is going to be tricky. Even Troy didn't start as a rookie so I'm not sure how qucikly we will need to draft a long term solution. Maybe it is this year with the intention of starting in a few years? Either way, Allen has been a huge upgrade over Mundy!

Hawaii 5-0
11-07-2012, 11:58 PM
Steelers secondary thriving without Polamalu

Posted: Wednesday November 7, 2012

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Will Allen knows he's not Troy Polamalu. He also knows the Pittsburgh Steelers don't need him to be for the defense to play with its typical cruel efficiency.

The checklist for Allen on a given week never changes: Run to the ball. Don't get beat deep. Go where you're supposed to. When appropriate, hit somebody.

Allen has no delusions about what will happen whenever Polamalu's right calf finally heals. He'll go back to the bench and watch one of the best safeties of his generation go to work.

Until then - and Polamalu has already been ruled out for Monday night's home game against Kansas City - Allen will do his best to be Polamalu-lite.

Very lite.

"I'm just doing my job,'' Allen said Wednesday. "I just want to be on my Ps and Qs and I want to be effective and have urgency. When I'm reading my keys and I'm helping this team, that's the main thing that I care about.''

The Steelers turned to Ryan Mundy to fill in when Polamalu initially hurt his calf in the season opener against Denver. Mundy, however, struggled in pass coverage and earned a couple of costly penalties at crucial times, most notably an unnecessary roughness penalty against Oakland that send wide receiver Darius Heyward-Bey to the hospital.

Polamalu returned against Philadelphia on Oct. 7, though his comeback lasted all of a quarter before he reinjured the calf, this time more seriously than the first. He hasn't stepped on the field since, though the secondary hasn't missed a beat.

Pittsburgh (5-3) leads the NFL in pass defense at the midway point, allowing 174 yards per game. That number is dropping every week and took a big plunge when Allen and company shut down Eli Manning and the defending Super Bowl-champion New York Giants last week in a season-turning 24-20 victory.

Manning completed 10 of 25 passes for 125 yards and an interception as the Steelers frustrated one of the league's most dynamic passing attacks.

Then again, it's becoming a habit.

Pittsburgh has beaten Andy Dalton, Robert Griffin III and Manning during its three-game winning streak, three very different quarterbacks with three very different ways of going about their business.

None of them were successful against a defense that has rediscovered its bite even without Polamalu and his flowing locks freelancing all over the field. The only place where the Steelers have really missed Polamalu is in splash plays.

There are few - if any - better than Polamalu when it comes to instinctively creating turnovers. With the four-time All-Pro standing on the sideline for the last month in grey sweats, Pittsburgh has taken the ball away just three times.

The Steelers hope those numbers will pick up against the woeful Chiefs (1-7), whose minus-21 turnover differential is by far the NFL's worst. Pittsburgh just doesn't need to get its hands on the ball to survive, though. The defense is just fine sending the opposition trudging off the field to punt, something happening with increasing regularity.

Pittsburgh is allowing teams to convert just 30 percent (11 of 37) of third down opportunities during its winning streak thanks to better execution on first and second down, and a sudden burst of chemistry in the secondary.

"We're starting to put the pieces together for where we need to be,'' cornerback Keenan Lewis said. "The (defensive) line, they're getting to the quarterback much faster. The linebackers are playing out of control. It's helping us out in the back end.''

Then again, Lewis and fellow corner Ike Taylor are doing their part. Victimized early in the season - particularly in road losses to Oakland and Tennessee - the duo have shut down the likes of A.J. Green and Victor Cruz in recent weeks.

Lewis sent a message on the first play against New York, swatting down a deep ball from Manning to Hakeem Nicks. It was Lewis' way of saying he wasn't going to be intimidated by the surroundings or the circumstances.

"I just wanted to let `em know that they can't catch us off guard,'' Lewis said.

The Giants never did. Taylor collected his first interception of the year late in the first quarter with a spectacular diving grab. It was a difficult catch, one that allowed him to laugh about the easy one that clanged off his chest in the end zone later in the game.

"I'm inconsistent,'' Taylor said. "You know my hands (are) suspect, that's just how it is.''

Taylor knows he can afford to joke about it when the Steelers win but he's only too aware the drop extended a New York drive the Giants eventually scored on.

"Is it something we can work on? Yes,'' Taylor said. "Does it help your team out? Yes, because it gives the offense more opportunities to make plays.''

Just don't expect the defense to take any unnecessary chances to make them happen. That's what Polamalu does. Until his familiar No. 43 is back in the lineup, Allen and the rest of his buddies are fine just sticking to the fundamentals.

Besides, in a way, Allen notes the only difference between a punt and a turnover is who gets to run around with the ball.

"The more and more we play together, the better we're getting,'' Allen said. "We've just got to continue executing and having a sense of urgency and attention to detail and playing fast and playing hard and I think that'll take us a long way.''
---
NOTES: The Steelers signed WR Derek Moye and put him on the practice squad while cutting TE Jamie McCoy from the practice squad. ... Pittsburgh is 3-0 at home.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/wires/11/07/2020.ap.fbn.steelers.revived.secondary.1st.ld.writ ethru.1199/index.html#ixzz2BbVHxCLZ

bhandsome08
11-08-2012, 04:19 AM
I agree that Spence will play a hybrid position with the way the NFL is heading with the use of TE's. No more watching James Harrison or Foote trailing a TE as they easily catch a pass. They are great but not at that! I would love to see what Spence can do. The Safety position is going to be tricky. Even Troy didn't start as a rookie so I'm not sure how qucikly we will need to draft a long term solution. Maybe it is this year with the intention of starting in a few years? Either way, Allen has been a huge upgrade over Mundy!

Steelers most likely will draft a safety upcoming draft, But not in the first round. They'll most likely go for an ILB like Alec Ogletree. Even though Reid and Vaccaro would be good additions, I just think they'll wait for someone like T.J. McDonald or Baccarri Rambo in the later rounds and develop the player(s).

ChristianKustomz
11-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Does anyone actually have any idea when Troy is coming back or is he pretty much out for the rest of the season?

bhandsome08
11-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Does anyone actually have any idea when Troy is coming back or is he pretty much out for the rest of the season?

Earliest he'll come back is against the Ravens.