PDA

View Full Version : Is Gruden a Steeler hater?

meanfish
11-12-2012, 11:20 PM
He sounds like it? ...and he was talking about how he used to watch Jamaal Charles make long runs against him at Tampa Bay??? His rookie year he gashed them?? Just puzzling and I wish commentators were held accountable for their comments.

:tt02:

tony hipchest
11-12-2012, 11:35 PM
:rofl:

you must not have been watching the entire broadcast.

steeltheone
11-12-2012, 11:54 PM
:rofl:

you must not have been watching the entire broadcast.

I guess not...I thought Gruden was riding the Steelers jock hard!

NoFieldFive
11-12-2012, 11:55 PM
I was wondering the opposite....who is he hot for on the team. i thought he went overboard on the Steeler love

LVSteelersfan
11-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Obviously didn't watch the whole game. Gruden was big time pro-Steelers early in the game. He just changes his tune depending on how the game is going.

Terminator
11-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Opposite, actually. It sounded like Gruden was sprouting a chubby every time he mentioned Roethlisberger.

madtowndrunkard
11-13-2012, 01:31 AM
Well he probably should be... if he heard what I said about him...he'd probably not be a fan.

I mean really, the guy sounds like he over dosed on a mixture of roids, testosterone, and weed. He says the same BS about every player on every play.... and he sounds like a moron when he says it. My wife asked me if he was special. I told her he just took too many concussions and majored in phy ed.

FanSince72
11-13-2012, 09:48 AM
He sounds like it? ...and he was talking about how he used to watch Jamaal Charles make long runs against him at Tampa Bay??? His rookie year he gashed them?? Just puzzling and I wish commentators were held accountable for their comments.

:tt02:

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/JPsuff/seriously.jpg

Did you have the volume turned on?
Were you actually listening?

maddog78
11-13-2012, 09:51 AM
I think some fans will consider any announcer who doesn't sound like Hillgrove to be a "hater".

GoFor7
11-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Gruden just talks out his ass on all of the MNF games. Nothing new to see here.

FanSince72
11-13-2012, 10:38 AM
I still liked MNF better when Cosell and Meredith would get into an argument about one thing or another instead of the incessant stream of "X's and O's crap we have today.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/JPsuff/cosell.jpg

TRH
11-13-2012, 11:44 AM
I was wondering the opposite....who is he hot for on the team. i thought he went overboard on the Steeler love

This exactly.
Gruden LOVES the Steelers. He not only praised them all night long last night (as he always does when he gets to cover us), but on his analyst reports on the sports shows, he's always talking about us.

TRH
11-13-2012, 11:47 AM
I still liked MNF better when Cosell and Meredith would get into an argument about one thing or another instead of the incessant stream of "X's and O's crap we have today.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag37/JPsuff/cosell.jpg

thats exactly why i love Gruden and Collinsworth today. They say and tell it like it is - unlike the blundering, kiss-a**'s such as Dierdorf and most others.

Atlanta Dan
11-13-2012, 07:57 PM
Probably not:coffee:

The HC for one of the teams on MNF last night got his start in the NFL as an assistant coach of the DBs for Gruden in Tampa - hint - it was not Romeo Crennell