PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the game in San Diego?

klick81
08-09-2006, 10:35 AM
I am :bouncy: Just not sure what tickets i'm gonna get yet. I'll be buying them this Saturday when my paycheck clears with my bank. Anyone have their tickets already? If so, what seating area are you in?

AZ_Steeler
08-09-2006, 10:42 AM
I really wanted to go but it's hard convincing the wife to go because that is the due date of our first child, which is going to be a boy!!! :bouncy: I tried telling her the stadium probably has the best facilities to have a child... didn't work!

I figured I can only see my first born child be born once, so I need to put that first anyways... I'm sure there will be other games I'll get to go to once he is born :smile:

SteelCityMan786
08-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Oh geezus. That's gotta suck. Maybe they'll put it on a TV somewhere. Even though the chargers SUCK. Congrats on your new child. Train it well to be a steelers fan. LOL.

caligirlsteelerfan86
08-09-2006, 11:41 AM
I'd love to go to the game, I haven't found any decent priced tickets. Plus, I will be moving soon and I want to get Direct TV so I can see the games this season (too broke to afford all three). Have fun at the game!

AZ_Steeler
08-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Oh geezus. That's gotta suck. Maybe they'll put it on a TV somewhere. Even though the chargers SUCK. Congrats on your new child. Train it well to be a steelers fan. LOL.

It's actually a Sunday night game so it will be on NBC... I think?

SteelCityMan786
08-09-2006, 12:26 PM
4:15 on CBS AZ.

AZ_Steeler
08-09-2006, 12:36 PM
I was pretty sure it was a night game, this was take from SF and steelers.com... Sun. October, 8 @ San Diego 8:15 P.M. (NBC)

SteelCityMan786
08-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Hmmm I guess it changed then. man I wish they'd announce these things.

klick81
08-09-2006, 05:53 PM
4:15 on CBS AZ.

I was pretty sure it was a night game, this was take from SF and steelers.com... Sun. October, 8 @ San Diego 8:15 P.M. (NBC)

8:15pm eastern time, 5:15pm Pacific time.

SteelerzGirl
08-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Good luck w/your tix, klick! I hope it all works out for you. Have a great time! :smile:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-09-2006, 06:36 PM
I am :bouncy: Just not sure what tickets i'm gonna get yet. I'll be buying them this Saturday when my paycheck clears with my bank. Anyone have their tickets already? If so, what seating area are you in?

I'll be there WOO HOO!! I'll need my tissues as I'll be up in the nosebleed section doesn't matter though will get to see the steelers.

Seats are V17 Row 13 Seat #7 - There are about 25 of us going. Good thing I'm not afraid of heights.

i'll be doing this he whole time :tt:

klick81
08-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Good luck w/your tix, klick! I hope it all works out for you. Have a great time! :smile:

Thanks! I'll keep you all posted. :bouncy:

I'll be there WOO HOO!! I'll need my tissues as I'll be up in the nosebleed section doesn't matter though will get to see the steelers.

Seats are V17 Row 13 Seat #7 - There are about 25 of us going. Good thing I'm not afraid of heights.

i'll be doing this he whole time :tt:

WOW! 25 people?! That's freakin' awesome! Y'all know how to roll deep!

klick81
08-09-2006, 11:53 PM
:tt:

I got 'em! They cost me an arm and a leg, but hey, it's not every day i get to see the Steelers in SoCal. The seats are FREAKIN' awesome too!!!

I'll be seated on the 2nd red section directly across the field in this pic (counting from left to right) on the 19th row. VISITOR'S SIDE OF COURSE!!!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/klick81/34f.jpg

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
08-10-2006, 12:33 AM
:tt:

I got 'em! They cost me an arm and a leg, but hey, it's not every day i get to see the Steelers in SoCal. The seats are FREAKIN' awesome too!!!

I'll be seated on the 2nd red section directly across the field in this pic (counting from left to right) on the 19th row. VISITOR'S SIDE OF COURSE!!!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/klick81/34f.jpg

Will I have to agree those are GREAT seats so how many pints of blood did it cost ya?? I'm guessing A LOT!

:ouch:

klick81
08-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Will I have to agree those are GREAT seats so how many pints of blood did it cost ya?? I'm guessing A LOT!

:ouch:

How much does a pint cost??? Cuz if we calculated it in terms of pints....let's just say i'd probably be 6 feet under!

SteelerFanInCA
08-14-2006, 12:35 PM
I'll be there as well. I just got my tickets over the weekend. Field level about 20 rows back.

klick81
08-14-2006, 01:04 PM
I'll be there as well. I just got my tickets over the weekend. Field level about 20 rows back.

Cool, what section?

SteelerFanInCA
08-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Cool, what section?
Field 16 Row 23

klick81
08-14-2006, 02:07 PM
Oh ok...nowhere near each other. I'll be in Field 4, Row 19. Can't wait!!!

SteelerFanInCA
08-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Oh ok...nowhere near each other. I'll be in Field 4, Row 19. Can't wait!!!
Same here klick81. I'm pretty excited as well. I've started counting down the days. I heard they are changing the parking scheme this year. Last year you were able to drive in and park any where you liked. This year I heard they are going to guide you to your parking spot as you enter the parking lot. (Like Disneyland) I guess they got tired of all the Steeler fans parking close to each other.

Also, for those of you heading down in RV's; the price for RV parking is being raised to $100.00. Those bastards.

klick81
08-14-2006, 04:20 PM
Same here klick81. I'm pretty excited as well. I've started counting down the days. I heard they are changing the parking scheme this year. Last year you were able to drive in and park any where you liked. This year I heard they are going to guide you to your parking spot as you enter the parking lot. (Like Disneyland) I guess they got tired of all the Steeler fans parking close to each other.

Also, for those of you heading down in RV's; the price for RV parking is being raised to $100.00. Those bastards.

Well, i don't have a parking pass. I'm probably gonna have to park about 2 miles away from the stadium and take the little train/trolley like i did last year. How much did you pay for the parking permit?

SteelerFanInCA
08-14-2006, 04:24 PM
Well, i don't have a parking pass. I'm probably gonna have to park about 2 miles away from the stadium and take the little train/trolley like i did last year. How much did you pay for the parking permit?
Not sure on that one. My buddy usually takes care of that. I'll ask him to see what it cost. The trolley is definitely a great option. I've used that before in the past as well. It's especially great for getting out after the game in a timely manner.

klick81
08-22-2006, 10:45 AM
Well, i got my tickets in the mail last Friday. I'm soooooo freakin' ready for Ocober 8th to get here....:jammin:

Lyn
08-22-2006, 11:14 AM
I am not going because I live in Michigan but we will all remember the last game the Steelers played in MI!~ Let's do it agin!~