PDA

View Full Version : Clark out for next week?

ZoneBlitzer
11-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Just read that Clark (on NFL.com) sustained a concussion tonight on MNF. It looked that way to me too when I saw the replay. That makes it two weeks in a row that he has suffered a concussion. It sucks but I'm thinking that there's no way he'll play next week. I mean how could the team doctors let this guy come out and play after that kind of damage?

SteelersCanada
11-12-2012, 11:45 PM
Can we play one game with a healthy team?! This is getting ridiculous.

austinfrench76
11-12-2012, 11:45 PM
He just tweeted that he was fine. We need him, thank God!!!

Darkstorm05
11-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Just read that Clark (on NFL.com) sustained a concussion tonight on MNF. It looked that way to me too when I saw the replay. That makes it two weeks in a row that he has suffered a concussion. It sucks but I'm thinking that there's no way he'll play next week. I mean how could the team doctors let this guy come out and play after that kind of damage?

Odds are pretty slim, just because concussions do stack up. If Ben is out next week, I would let Clark and Troy sit out anyway. The last thing we need to do is get banged up playing the Ravens when Ben isn't even in there. Give them rest so we can play hard the 2nd Ravens game.

madtowndrunkard
11-13-2012, 12:35 AM
Odds are pretty slim, just because concussions do stack up. If Ben is out next week, I would let Clark and Troy sit out anyway. The last thing we need to do is get banged up playing the Ravens when Ben isn't even in there. Give them rest so we can play hard the 2nd Ravens game.

He can expect a fine for using his head to hit the ground.

steeltheone
11-13-2012, 04:45 AM

We lose to the Ravens next week, the division is pretty much theirs.:banging:

Terminator
11-13-2012, 06:31 AM
If Big Ben is out, I would just sit everyone that is even remotely hurt. Leftwhich CANNOT beat the Ravens through 4 quarters.

steelfury02
11-13-2012, 06:39 AM
you know - the Ravens did beat us twice with Ben last season - so there is that reason for their current bluster

No matter how many times we say it - "they are lucking out" - they'll have that to point to

My belief is - they'll get a fight from us win, lose, or draw - and it'll be close

Get your heart primed - gonna be tough for this team, and on Steeler Nation.

maddog78
11-13-2012, 08:13 AM
Second in two weeks. That's a bad sign.

maddog78
11-13-2012, 08:14 AM
We lose to the Ravens next week, the division is pretty much theirs.:banging:

Fine, let them have it and don't rush Ben back. It cost us the season last year throwing him out there against the Niners on one leg.

Terminator
11-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Fine, let them have it and don't rush Ben back. It cost us the season last year throwing him out there against the Niners on one leg.

Agreed. Keeping Ben in for that game was one of the worst decisions I've seen. He was barely able to stand and got absolutely decimated by the Niners defense.