PDA

View Full Version : Game Ball vs Chiefs

Fire Arians
11-13-2012, 02:15 AM
I'd say timmons, he had a solid game overall and his pick sealed the deal

teegre
11-13-2012, 02:17 AM
It was Clark's... he was having a helluva game... and he could have sealed the game (and the game ball) with an INT/pick six.

Regardless of what Clark did:

Timmons HAS to get the game ball, because he had just about as good of a game... and, he did indeed make the game-winning INT.

Millers the sh!t
11-13-2012, 04:41 AM
Dick lebeau and the defense

teegre
11-13-2012, 08:12 AM

No way, man. They gave up ten points. I repeat: TEN points!!!

(Note: Three points were from a turnover in the red-zone... although, I blame LeBeau for that fumble, as well.)

beer72
11-13-2012, 08:15 AM
Gotta got with timmons..

maddog78
11-13-2012, 08:15 AM

Is that a joke? If not for the refs and several dropped passes, the KC offense would have almost matched their production in the last four games.

They cough up the ball four times a game and we finally get one in OT.

This defense is vastly overrated. Jamaal Charles carved it up and there was no pass rush.

Terminator
11-13-2012, 08:20 AM
Is that a joke? If not for the refs and several dropped passes, the KC offense would have almost matched their production in the last four games.

They cough up the ball four times a game and we finally get one in OT.

This defense is vastly overrated. Jamaal Charles carved it up and there was no pass rush.

I agree, for the most part.

Our lack of a pass rush is just confusing to me at this point. Is this a purposeful thing due to our current defensive scheme, or do our linebackers just not get past O-Line's anymore?

I know Kiesel got 2 sacks last night, but on both, the O-lineman missed his block properly and Kiesel basically got right in.

steelfury02
11-13-2012, 08:43 AM
i think it has a lot to do with teams already knowing that you can burn our blitz with quick, short strikes - hence, and maybe I'm wrong - I saw a lot of 3 to 4 man blitzes

Lokki
11-13-2012, 08:45 AM
Timmons. If he didn't get that pick, they probably would've marched down the field and at least got 3. We probably wouldn't have been able to move the ball enough to get into field goal range.

maddog78
11-13-2012, 08:50 AM
I agree, for the most part.

Our lack of a pass rush is just confusing to me at this point. Is this a purposeful thing due to our current defensive scheme, or do our linebackers just not get past O-Line's anymore?

I know Kiesel got 2 sacks last night, but on both, the O-lineman missed his block properly and Kiesel basically got right in.

Harrison is a shell of his former self, and Woodley just isn't getting to the QB. Three sacks just doesn't cut it.

That's our pass rush, those two guys, and they're not beat their man.

steelfury02
11-13-2012, 09:31 AM
Harrison is a shell of his former self, and Woodley just isn't getting to the QB. Three sacks just doesn't cut it.

That's our pass rush, those two guys, and they're not beat their man.

Woodley doesn't need a sack every game to be effective, but - he really isn't getting much help from Hood - that is for sure