PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Dixon signed to practice squad

Fire Arians
11-13-2012, 06:08 PM
.... for the ravens.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/11/paranoia-or-planned-ravens-sign-qb-dennis-dixon-back-to-their-practice-squad/

huh?

SteelCityMom
11-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Oh no! :jawdrop: Now we'll never be able to find a QB of his caliber to put on our practice squad! :chuckle:

Those sneaky rats.

tony hipchest
11-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Ravens = steaming pile of dogshit. :poop:

Bayz101
11-13-2012, 06:22 PM
No surprise here. I'm sure the Ravens didn't want him coming here and giving us information on the Ravens gameplan .

teegre
11-13-2012, 07:15 PM
No surprise here. I'm sure the Ravens didn't want him coming here and giving us information on the Ravens gameplan .

Exactly.

Belichickian/Machavellian move... Dixon will be cut in three weeks, after the second Ravens-Steelers game.

Hawaii 5-0
11-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Baltimore coach talks about signing Dixon

November 14th, 2012
Mark Kaboly | Tribune-Review

There has been speculation that the Baltimore Ravens re-signed former Steelers quarterback Dennis Dixon to their practice squad to prevent any possibility of his former team adding him in the wake of Ben Roethlisberger’s injury.

Baltimore coach John Harbaugh was asked about that during a conference call with the Pittsburgh media on Wednesday.

Harbaugh didn’t appreciated the question asked by 105.9’s Tim Benz about the possibilty of the Ravens re-signing Dixon to prevent the Steelers from doing so.

“Was Pittsburgh going to bring him back. I really wasn’t aware of that,” Harbaugh said.

Well, with Ben hurt, the reporter responded before Harbaugh cut him off.

“Have you heard that? If there is some information along those lines … if you have that then that’s probably a question to address but if you haven’t heard that and it’s kind of a rumor or speculation it is probably not worth addressing as a question.”

And with that, the teleconference ended.

Dixon was signed to the Ravens’ practice squad at the beginning of the year but was released last week.

This is what the Ravens’ website wrote on Tuesday: “Dixon had been with the Ravens for the first nine weeks of the season, allowing them to acquire knowledge about the unit’s inner workings. The timing of the move is of note, considering the rivals are set to clash Sunday and Pittsburgh may be in need of a quarterback with Roethlisberger ailing.”

http://blog.triblive.com/steel-mill/2012/11/14/baltimore-coach-talks-about-signing-dixon/

tony hipchest
11-15-2012, 06:11 PM
Harbaugh = steaming pile of donkey dicks.

wera176
11-15-2012, 07:24 PM
No question that's why they signed him.

So what?

Harbaugh is an azz regardless....

pete74
11-15-2012, 07:59 PM
I would love to see the steelers starting on there own 1 yard line Sunday night. They hand the ball off to Redman who breaks thru the line and has a straight shot to the goal line. There's nobody between him and the end zone. He's running at full speed then turns at the 50 yard line and runs straight towards the Ravens bench. He hits Harbaugh at full speed and takes his head clean off his body then shoves the football straight down his fat mouth.

harrison'samonster
11-15-2012, 08:05 PM
No question that's why they signed him.

So what?

Harbaugh is an azz regardless....

Exactly. He's always going to be that way. Nothing but a whiner with no integrity. He will always be second place. We all know people like that in our lives. They'll do anything they can to get an edge, but it never helps in the long run.

Plus I would love to see Redman running full speed at Harbaugh and take him out, that would make my week.

rich4eagle
11-15-2012, 08:25 PM
.... for the ravens.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2012/11/paranoia-or-planned-ravens-sign-qb-dennis-dixon-back-to-their-practice-squad/

huh?

he is our best QB option now that ben is out for a long time:tt04:

lardlad
11-15-2012, 09:29 PM
I would love to see the steelers starting on there own 1 yard line Sunday night. They hand the ball off to Redman who breaks thru the line and has a straight shot to the goal line. There's nobody between him and the end zone. He's running at full speed then turns at the 50 yard line and runs straight towards the Ravens bench. He hits Harbaugh at full speed and takes his head clean off his body then shoves the football straight down his fat mouth.

Big Snack gets an int, is pushed out of bounds falls and folds Harbaugh up like a penis shaped origami. Then big snack gets a Gatorade bath by a fan who breaks out on the field.

steelfury02
11-15-2012, 09:31 PM
I'm currently home brewing some beer - the origami comment made me chuckle and pour near boiling water on my foot - thank you lol:flap:

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 12:11 PM

And then the Steelers lose by 6 because Redman forgot to go to the endzone and Forest Gump'ed it to the sideline :applaudit:

steelfury02
11-16-2012, 12:17 PM
listen "Purple Rain" - eff it, I'm done

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 12:32 PM
listen "Purple Rain" - eff it, I'm done

Oh man, if I get banned I'm comin' back as Purple Rain. That's no joke.

teegre
11-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Oh man, if I get banned I'm comin' back as Purple Rain. That's no joke.

Purple Reign would be funnier... not that I really like having you around, but it would be funnier.

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 12:38 PM
Purple Reign would be funnier... not that I really like having you around, but it would be funnier.

I take back every unkind thing I ever said about Steeler's fans, I love me a good pun. You know you guys would hate to just have to agree with yourselves all the time--that's why I'm here. It's for your benefit, really :chuckle:

wera176
11-16-2012, 12:43 PM
I take back every unkind thing I ever said about Steeler's fans, I love me a good pun. You know you guys would hate to just have to agree with yourselves all the time--that's why I'm here. It's for your benefit, really :chuckle:

Dang, we never agree with ourselves here.... :wink02:

teegre
11-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Dang, we never agree with ourselves here.... :wink02:

So, so true.

Hines Ward sucks!!!

(wait for it... somone WILL take the bait...)

austinfrench76
11-16-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm just surprised that Dixon isn't a starter somewhere. Isn't that why he left?????? LOL. Who gives a S? He doesn't know anything at all about Haley's offense. Let's just win the game!