PDA

View Full Version : Baltimoresun article

jtbsteeler
11-14-2012, 12:44 PM
Listing "Memorable" Steeler losses since 2002. 10 years of Steeler and 3 SB appearances later.

How stupid. The Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans have brain fucked the Ravens and the whole city of Baltimore...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-memorable-steelers-losses-pg,0,5695258.photogallery

This is why they must be destroyed Sunday.

steelax04
11-14-2012, 12:49 PM
Well, they do give their coach Gatorade baths mid-season. Are you surprised?

Atlanta Dan
11-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Listing "Memorable" Steeler losses since 2002. 10 years of Steeler and 3 SB appearances later.

How stupid. The Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans have brain fucked the Ravens and the whole city of Baltimore...

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-memorable-steelers-losses-pg,0,5695258.photogallery

It must be the mindset of living in Maryland and being a speed bump between Washington and New York

University of Maryland basketball fans have the same sort of obsessive-compulsive hatred for Duke and North Carolina

stb_steeler
11-14-2012, 01:03 PM
Like a few have said before, the Steelers are always on their mind.....

El-Gonzo Jackson
11-14-2012, 01:08 PM
So what is next?? The P-G going to do a photo montage of:

-Lee Evans dropping that TD last yr,
-a missed FG that sends the Pats to the Super Bowl,
- Bongtonio Holmes scoring the winning TD in Baltimore
-Willis McGahee getting knocked out by Ryan Clark and
- Ray Lewis in an Orange jumpsuit??

LayingTheWoodley56
11-14-2012, 01:13 PM
This is a fucking joke, right? Are they kidding me? Twice since 2002 we've beaten them on the way to the Super Bowl, and we beat them a third time in the 2001-2002 playoffs. 3-0 against them when it counts. Ben or not, this gets me fired up. LET'S GO SUNDAY!

BleedPurple
11-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Like a few have said before, the Steelers are always on their mind.....

You can pretend this is just another game, but I know you all circle the calendar for Ravens week same as we do for Steelers week. It's obvious from your forum topics, the sigs you have (there is one in particular with a ripoff of Calvin peeing on the Ravens logo) your avatars, etc. And if you don't pay special attention to the Ravens/Steelers match up, you're missing out because they are always great games.

Lokki
11-14-2012, 02:01 PM
the sigs you have

I'm totally innocent here. *Looks down* .. Err I mean.. I'm guilty as charged sir!

:tt04::tt04:

Hawaii 5-0
11-14-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm totally innocent here. *Looks down* .. Err I mean.. I'm guilty as charged sir!

:tt04::tt04:

shame on you...:chuckle:

http://memecreator.net/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/showimage.php/4021/I-don't-always-watch-teams-that-suck--But-when-I-do-its-the-Ravens-.jpg

Atlanta Dan
11-14-2012, 02:09 PM
You can pretend this is just another game, but I know you all circle the calendar for Ravens week same as we do for Steelers week. It's obvious from your forum topics, the sigs you have (there is one in particular with a ripoff of Calvin peeing on the Ravens logo) your avatars, etc. And if you don't pay special attention to the Ravens/Steelers match up, you're missing out because they are always great games.

Steelers fans certainly pay attention but the Pittsburgh papers do not run photo montages of Ravens losses

The Ravens have achieved some success but I assume you will agree there is some envy with the Steelers greater success. If not, what is your explanation for that ridiculous photo spread in The Sun and Harbaugh getting a Gatorade bath for winning a game before Thanksgiving? :noidea:

SteelCityMom
11-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Haha...6 of those "notable" losses are from '05 and '08. Regular season losses can't really be considered notable if that team goes on to win the SB.

They also threw in the '04 Steelers loss to the Ravens (when they knocked Maddox out and the team ultimately went 15-1). Yeah...real notable loss there lol. Though I suppose it is notable, but not in favor of Ravens fans. If Maddox had been starter all year, who knows what would have happened. He may have even started in '05. Thanks Ravens! :thumbsup:

stb_steeler
11-14-2012, 02:17 PM

Whos pretending its just another game?.....You cant dismiss the fact that the Ravens prepare harder for the Steeler match ups, after all my team doesnt feel the need for gatoraid baths after a win!

stb_steeler
11-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Haha...6 of those "notable" losses are from '05 and '08. Regular season losses can't really be considered notable if that team goes on to win the SB.

They also threw in the '04 Steelers loss to the Ravens (when they knocked Maddox out and the team ultimately went 15-1). Yeah...real notable loss there lol. Though I suppose it is notable, but not in favor of Ravens fans. If Maddox had been starter all year, who knows what would have happened. He may have even started in '05. Thanks Ravens! :thumbsup:

Some people just talk out their ass's SCMom......:drink:

Lokki
11-14-2012, 02:27 PM
shame on you...:chuckle:

http://memecreator.net/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world/showimage.php/4021/I-don't-always-watch-teams-that-suck--But-when-I-do-its-the-Ravens-.jpg

haha Thanks for having my back!

MDSteel15
11-14-2012, 02:53 PM
It must be the mindset of living in Maryland and being a speed bump between Washington and New York

University of Maryland basketball fans have the same sort of obsessive-compulsive hatred for Duke and North Carolina

DO NOT put all of Maryland in there with BALTIMORONS AtlantaDan! Don't even try that ain't even close... You're in Atlanta, everyones rest stop to Florida!

StainlessStill
11-14-2012, 03:03 PM
No matter how many articles they want to write, not matter how bad they want to talk trash against us, reality remains that they will ALWAYS be second fiddle to us. They were always and WILL always be the red-headed step-child. The upmost BEST they could do, is little brother.

Take it for what it's worth, Baltimorons but you'll never be or even come CLOSE to replicating us. HERE WE GO!

LVSteelersfan
11-14-2012, 03:04 PM
The Ratbirds run defense is highly suspect this time around. Pittsburgh has been tearing a new a-hole on most of the teams they play lately with their running game. It may not be pretty but I think the running game will be much better this year against the Ratbirds than in the past. Which means that they might put 8 in the box and get Wallace open on a couple of deep ones. Which is good as long as Lefty doesn't overthrow him.

Hawaii 5-0
11-14-2012, 03:14 PM
The Ratbirds run defense is highly suspect this time around.

the Ratbirds are 26th in the NFL in rushing defense, giving up 132 yds/game.

I suspect with Ben out you can expect us to attempt to fully exploit that weakness.

teegre
11-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Merriam-Webster defines:

sour grapes n (sow-er graypz ) : Baltimore fans

See also: bitter, jealous, jaundiced

Atlanta Dan
11-14-2012, 03:21 PM
DO NOT put all of Maryland in there with BALTIMORONS AtlantaDan! Don't even try that ain't even close... You're in Atlanta, everyones rest stop to Florida!

Did not intend to condemn the whole state:drink:

But as someone who lives in Maryland doesn't the Terp fans obsessive dislike of Duke seem to you eerily similar to how the Steelers are inside the heads of much of the Ravens fan base? That was my basis for saying something drives that sort of mindset

MDSteel15
11-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Did not intend to condemn the whole state:drink:

But as someone who lives in Maryland doesn't the Terp fans obsessive dislike of Duke seem to you eerily similar to how the Steelers are inside the heads of much of the Ravens fan base? That was my basis for saying something drives that sort of mindset

Being a Terp fan myself, my dislike of ALL other ACC teams is the same... BUT, for those 2 teams it is stronger and especially Puke! They are arrogant piss ants that only have 1 sport they can cheer for... Unfortunately we(Terps) for some stupid reason got rid of the best coaches we've had in forever and are suffering right now in football. All I can do is pray basketball goes better!!!

MDSteel15
11-14-2012, 03:29 PM
Oh, :drink: to you too! :tt03:

MasterOfPuppets
11-14-2012, 03:39 PM
not if your traveling I-95 ....:noidea:.... but i do find georgia to be the most unscenic part of the trip...

http://www.i95highway.com/images/interstate_95_map.gif

MDSteel15
11-14-2012, 03:54 PM
:hatsoff:not if your traveling I-95 ....:noidea:.... but i do find georgia to be the most unscenic part of the trip...

We take 81 to Panama City!

Atlanta Dan
11-14-2012, 03:56 PM
my dislike of ALL other ACC teams is the same... BUT, for those 2 teams it is stronger and especially Puke! They are arrogant piss ants that only have 1 sport they can cheer for...!

:sofunny:

Actually not true - we also have lacrosse :chuckle: (confirming the contention of Tar Heel fans that Duke actually is University of New Jersey - Durham Campus)

Atlanta Dan
11-14-2012, 03:59 PM
not if your traveling I-95 ....:noidea:.... but i do find georgia to be the most unscenic part of the trip...

After passing South of the Border in South Carolina everything after that has to be a letdown

http://www.thesouthoftheborder.com/wp-content/gallery/postcards/gorilla2.jpg

http://www.thesouthoftheborder.com/

MasterOfPuppets
11-14-2012, 04:09 PM
After passing South of the Border in South Carolina everything after that has to be a letdown

/ (http://www.thesouthoftheborder.com/)
indeed ...hundreds of miles of swamp land gets old.....fast...:doh:

its not just terp fans that have a loathing for duke . everybody but a duke fan hates duke...they are the patriots of college bball.

Lokki
11-14-2012, 05:03 PM

http://www.thesouthoftheborder.com/wp-content/gallery/postcards/gorilla2.jpg

http://www.thesouthoftheborder.com/

I recently drove I-95 from Georgia to DC and I saw about 10 South of the Border billboards each mile, it seemed.

FrancoLambert
11-14-2012, 05:19 PM

Right on. 95 in Georgia is very dull and often smells very bad from the paper factories.

Atlanta Dan
11-14-2012, 05:36 PM
indeed ...hundreds of miles of swamp land gets old.....fast...:doh:

its not just terp fans that have a loathing for duke . everybody but a duke fan hates duke...they are the patriots of college bball.

Not exactly - Duke has 4 championships while Patriots only have 3 and Belichick has not been the HC for any Olympic gold medal teams:drink:

Only advantage Pats have is no Duke players are married to supermodels

tanda10506
11-14-2012, 07:28 PM

This ^. No such thing as a notable loss in 2005 or 2008 for the Steelers. Also, beating us with Dennis Dixon or Charlie Batch isn't that notable. Notice how beating the Brady"less" Pats in 2008 isn't boasted about by Steeler fans? Douchebag sh**bird fans.

And yes of course the players and fans get more pumped up for Steelers vs Ravens, but we win SB's in February while you win yours in September.

Edman
11-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Even after all these years, it's wonderful that Baltimore's inferiority complex runs so deep.

Name another NFL team/franchise that celebrates another team's failures more than their own team's success. Besides Cleveland, I don't know anyone else.

Edman
11-15-2012, 12:14 PM

Don't flatter yourself. The Ravens are just another team Steelers fans hate. Alongside the Cowboys, Browns, Bengals, and Patriots. Just because we hate the Ravens doesn't mean we're "circling our calenders" for when we play you. At the end of the day, you are just another game, and another opponent standing in our way. When (Yes, When) the Steelers beat the Ravens Sunday, it's not the end of the season, we don't win the Super Bowl, it's just on to next week.

Even when we lost to you last year, we were too busy LAUGHING at your weak attempts. We were LAUGHING at your Gatorade Baths. So you see, even when you beat us, you still manage to make fools of yourselves.

Unlike you Purple-Wearing losers, we have higher standards and don't suffer from an inferiority complex to another team and organization. You don't see Pittsburgh papers celebrating Ravens losses, because it's pathetic.

It'll be a good game Sunday, but that's it.

MasterOfPuppets
11-15-2012, 12:24 PM
Not exactly - Duke has 4 championships while Patriots only have 3 and Belichick has not been the HC for any Olympic gold medal teams:drink:

Only advantage Pats have is no Duke players are married to supermodels
i wasn't talking in terms of success. i was comparing the universal hatred shared by all but the fans of those 2 teams. your either a fan of them or you hate em... there is no neutral ground.

Fire Arians
11-15-2012, 12:24 PM
just read it and wow, most of the memorable losses happened when ben got injured?

figures they're all praying for our QB to get injured, classless bums

LVSteelersfan
11-15-2012, 01:10 PM
No matter how many articles they want to write, not matter how bad they want to talk trash against us, reality remains that they will ALWAYS be second fiddle to us. They were always and WILL always be the red-headed step-child. The upmost BEST they could do, is little brother.

Take it for what it's worth, Baltimorons but you'll never be or even come CLOSE to replicating us. HERE WE GO!

Hate to say this but they beat us twice last year and got farther in the playoffs than we did. They have the bragging rights until that is rectified. We don't know what this season will end up like yet but they do have a better record than we do and we haven't played them head to head yet. They won the close ones. We lost two close ones to crap teams.

Atlanta Dan
11-15-2012, 01:15 PM
i wasn't talking in terms of success. i was comparing the universal hatred shared by all but the fans of those 2 teams. your either a fan of them or you hate em... there is no neutral ground.

I think Kentucky basketball might be a better comparator to New England and the Yankees might be a better comparator to Duke - all 4 are perceived as smug and arrogant but only 2 of the 4 are regarded as cheaters

Of course it is better to be successful and hated as opposed to unsuccessful and pitied (see, e.g., the Pittsburgh Pirates)

4xSBChamps
11-15-2012, 02:35 PM
The Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans have brain fucked the Ravens and the whole city of Baltimore...

THIS
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/BaltimoreColtsmovingvan_zps174e321d.jpg

Atlanta Dan
11-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Casey Hampton sums up why the Steelers are inside Baltimore's collective head

It's the Steelers' hottest rivalry and among the best in the NFL, but do their players really hate the Baltimore Ravens?

"You know 'hate' is a terrible word to say," said nose tackle Casey Hampton, who has been part of this series for a dozen years. "I think they hate us, though."

So, why would hate be terrible word for the Steelers to use and not the Ravens?

"Probably because we knock them out of the playoffs all the time. Isn't that what they say. I'd hate us, too."

http://forums.steelersfever.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1048711

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Whos pretending its just another game?.....You cant dismiss the fact that the Ravens prepare harder for the Steeler match ups, after all my team doesnt feel the need for gatoraid baths after a win!

I'll admit that we defnitely get up for these games, but I hope you aren't arguing that your team doesn't prepare harder for us as well. It's going to be hard to convince me of that after that KC game.

The Gatorade thing, and I posted this on your NFL board when it happened, was ridiculous. I would like to see more poise after a win, but we really, really hate you guys. Don't mistake resentment for envy.

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 10:13 AM

This is why the gatorade bath debacle even happened, because of idiots like you. Do you understand how stupid that sounds coming off a season sweep?

JeromeBetties63
11-16-2012, 10:40 AM

And if you don't understand that until this Ravens team wins or at least makes a SB, it means more to you guys than it does to us....period.

tony hipchest
11-16-2012, 10:42 AM
This is why the gatorade bath debacle even happened, because of idiots like you. Do you understand how stupid that sounds coming off a season sweep?

cool your jets there, mister.

dont get all butthurt because your team suffered the most horrible devastating defeat on what was likely your best and final chance to sniff the superbowl, because your local fishwrap writed stupid ignorant articles for all the third grade minded fans, or because your clueless head coach takes insignificant gatorate baths on the field and golden showers in the locker room with the boys.

:doh:

steelers>ravens....

learn it. live it. love it. :hatsoff:

JeromeBetties63
11-16-2012, 10:42 AM

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "The gatorade bath happened because of Steeler fans" ? All that means is you guys are so owned...totally owned.....your crying coach, your ref-blaming players and fans, you whole city....you are and always will be our little red-headed step brother.

tony hipchest
11-16-2012, 10:44 AM
All that means is you guys are so owned...totally owned.....your crying coach, your ref-blaming players and fans,

HAHA! its true...

:chuckle:

JeromeBetties63
11-16-2012, 10:47 AM
Hate to say this but they beat us twice last year and got farther in the playoffs than we did. They have the bragging rights until that is rectified. We don't know what this season will end up like yet but they do have a better record than we do and we haven't played them head to head yet. They won the close ones. We lost two close ones to crap teams.

I don't know, aren't they the one's always preaching to us that "the past is the past."? I think we have bragging rights until they win a Super Bowl. (If they ever do.)

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 10:51 AM
Don't flatter yourself. The Ravens are just another team Steelers fans hate. Alongside the Cowboys, Browns, Bengals, and Patriots. Just because we hate the Ravens doesn't mean we're "circling our calenders" for when we play you. At the end of the day, you are just another game, and another opponent standing in our way. When (Yes, When) the Steelers beat the Ravens Sunday, it's not the end of the season, we don't win the Super Bowl, it's just on to next week.

Even when we lost to you last year, we were too busy LAUGHING at your weak attempts. We were LAUGHING at your Gatorade Baths. So you see, even when you beat us, you still manage to make fools of yourselves.

Unlike you Purple-Wearing losers, we have higher standards and don't suffer from an inferiority complex to another team and organization. You don't see Pittsburgh papers celebrating Ravens losses, because it's pathetic.

It'll be a good game Sunday, but that's it.

Yea, because there are "cowboys, browns, bengals, and patriots" sigs everywhere on this site. I don't even know why I'm arguing this with you, I think you are the only person on the planet that doesn't recognize that Ravens/Steelers is the best rivalry in football.

4xSBChamps
11-16-2012, 10:55 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/JohnHarbaugh-GatoradeshowerinNovember_zpsb39285f0.jpg

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 11:02 AM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "The gatorade bath happened because of Steeler fans" ? All that means is you guys are so owned...totally owned.....your crying coach, your ref-blaming players and fans, you whole city....you are and always will be our little red-headed step brother.

Completely owned. I admit it. Except for overall record, division record, the fact that we have a starting QB, a running back with 2 legs, safeties that can go up an elevator without taking a trip to the hospital (bet you would have liked to have clark when tebow smoked your ass last year), a home field that isn't just dirt painted green, the best home field advantage in football, and the longest active undefeated home game winning streak in the NFL.

You guys got a couple rings, 40 years ago. Wow, knock me over with a feather.

Since the Ravens were formed you are up 2 to 1 on us, and we are going to rectify that this year, starting next week when we put the division out of reach.

tony hipchest
11-16-2012, 11:13 AM
You guys got a couple rings, 40 years ago.

spoken like a true loser.

LMAO@URdenial :rofl:

just a friendly reminder that if you wanna talk trash and engage in some kindhearted smack, take it down to the Blast Furnace,and we'll be more than glad to run smack laps around dat azz.

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 11:15 AM
spoken like a true loser.

LMAO@URdenial :rofl:

We'll see who's talking Sunday night.

Edman
11-16-2012, 11:17 AM
We'll see who's talking Sunday night.

Yep, and it won't be you.

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Yep, and it won't be you.

Oh burn, someone bring me the aloe. Ravens take this one on the road in a squeaker 23-21.

kent
11-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Completely owned. I admit it. Except for overall record, division record, the fact that we have a starting QB, a running back with 2 legs, safeties that can go up an elevator without taking a trip to the hospital (bet you would have liked to have clark when tebow smoked your ass last year), a home field that isn't just dirt painted green, the best home field advantage in football, and the longest active undefeated home game winning streak in the NFL.

Since the Ravens were formed you are up 2 to 1 on us, and we are going to rectify that this year, starting next week when we put the division out of reach.

There is no way you guys win a super bowl this year. Last year was your best chance and you blew it.

4xSBChamps
11-16-2012, 11:23 AM
... overall record, division record, the fact that we have a starting QB, a running back with 2 legs, safeties that can go up an elevator without taking a trip to the hospital (bet you would have liked to have clark when tebow smoked your ass last year), a home field that isn't just dirt painted green, the best home field advantage in football, and the longest active undefeated home game winning streak in the NFL.

Since the Ravens were formed you are up 2 to 1 on us.

"... HELLUVA statistician ya got-dere, Harry...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/movies/HELLUVAstatistician_zpsb96d61f2.jpg

... he know anything about football???"

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 11:27 AM
"... HELLUVA statistician ya got-dere, Harry...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/movies/HELLUVAstatistician_zpsb96d61f2.jpg

... he know anything about football???"

Days of Thunder reference. . .wow, equally relevant to your first 4 rings. . .

tony hipchest
11-16-2012, 11:32 AM
(bet you would have liked to have clark when tebow smoked your ass last year), .

bet you woulda liked to have a kicker and wide receiver when your own kicker and wide receiver smoked your ass last year. :sofunny:

much better to get tebowed on the road in round one than be cundiffed in the championship game. :laughing:

thats why your heart still bleeds from the most horrible loss and spirit crushing defeat imaginable.

thats why you still lie awake at night thinking about what couldve been.

thats why you come to a steelers board and gloat about player injuries and try to give your stricken morale the slightest boost.

that is why we own you.

good dog.

JeromeBetties63
11-16-2012, 11:37 AM

Gee, so a Steeler MASH unit can go 12-4 and make the play-offs. Not only do you bleed purple, it comes frothing out of your mouth as you seizure with fear and hate. The Steelers have been to 3 SB's and won 2 in the last 8 years. And I saw your whole team wilt on the sidelines as the Patriots "kicked" you to the curb on their way to the Super Bowl. That's why the Patriots are a bigger rival and more hated team to us than the wittle wavens. They actually know how to win big games and get to the SB. Face it bro, it was your ownership and players who said they needed to build a team to beat the Steelers. That was their primary goal last year and after they got it, they ran out of steam...sorry, the whole organization (and especially the whining, ref blaming coach) have a whole lot of growing up to do before they figure out what it takes to become Champions.

steelfury02
11-16-2012, 11:41 AM
bet you woulda liked to have a kicker and wide receiver when your own kicker and wide receiver smoked your ass last year. :sofunny:

much better to get tebowed on the road in round one than be cundiffed in the championship game. :laughing:

thats why your heart still bleeds from the most horrible loss and spirit crushing defeat imaginable.

thats why you come to a steelers board and gloat about player injuries and try to give your stricken morale the slightest boost.

that is why we own you.

good dog.

Boom. That just happened.

I think purple lurple - whatever you call yourself, is actually Santonio Holmes in disguise, trying to reconnect to his old fans - and much like smokin and drivin - he is terrible at it :chuckle:

It's ok purple lurple - you are allowed to be a closeted Steelers fan.

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 11:44 AM

Yea that one stung. It was a tough loss that we learned from and got better at both postitions (re: Tucker and Jones). What did you do to improve after you got torched in overtime by a nobody who plays second fiddle to MARK FREAKING SANCHEZ.

No, no it isn't. To be defeated by the boy who can't throw is the hardest pill to swallow.

that is why we own you.

good dog.

Not gloating, I was responding to someone gloating that we were "owned" by the Squeelers. Your team is destined for obscurity this season without big ben, and I'm not happy at all about it, so I'm definitely not gloating, just pointing out that we are the better team this year, period. I wanted the Ravens to beat you at your best, but I'll take the W either way.

stb_steeler
11-16-2012, 11:51 AM
I'll admit that we defnitely get up for these games, but I hope you aren't arguing that your team doesn't prepare harder for us as well. It's going to be hard to convince me of that after that KC game.

The Gatorade thing, and I posted this on your NFL board when it happened, was ridiculous. I would like to see more poise after a win, but we really, really hate you guys. Don't mistake resentment for envy.

As i recall the Ravens didnt play KC any better :wink02:

steelfury02
11-16-2012, 11:55 AM
yea purple lurple - 9-6? How is that even part of your arguments? We put up another TD on the board against a severely underrated KC Defense.

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 11:57 AM
As i recall the Ravens didnt play KC any better :wink02:

Never implied that we did. I admitted to getting up for the Steelers games in my first sentence. What's your point?

tony hipchest
11-16-2012, 11:58 AM
I wanted the Ravens to beat you at your best, but I'll take the W either way.Well, how bout you take it this Way...

W is for Walk aWay Which is What you Will do With your tail between your legs When We stomp a mudhole in the ravens ass sunday night.

you can color it any way you want to. the ravens arent a better team because teboW sucks and our loss last year in the playoffs isnt any Worse.

steelers loss was a collosal upset indeed, but the ravens loss was the WORST. LOSS. EVER. :thumbsup:

steelers and their fans are SO over that loss. Ravens and their fans are still haunted by it (and will be for the entiredy of the franchises history. dems da breaks.

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 11:59 AM
yea purple lurple - 9-6? How is that even part of your arguments? We put up another TD on the board against a severely underrated KC Defense.

Man this whole illiteracy thing is going to be a roadblock in our friendship. The argument is, in as many small words as I can use, that I don't agree with the man who said that the Steelers play us like any other team. I expect a very tight game because we BOTH get up for these games, proof of that being how terrible you played the Chiefs.

Now, I have already admitted that we get up for the Pittsburgh/Baltimore match up, so how we played KC is irrelevant.

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Well, how bout you take it this Way...

W is for Walk aWay Which is What you Will do With your tail between your legs When We stomp a mudhole in the ravens ass sunday night.

you can color it any way you want to. the ravens arent a better team because teboW sucks and our loss last year in the playoffs isnt any Worse.

steelers loss was a collosal upset indeed, but the ravens loss was the WORST. LOSS. EVER. :thumbsup:

steelers and their fans are SO over that loss. Ravens and their fans are still haunted by it (and will be for the entiredy of the franchises history. dems da breaks.

Tony, that is an awful lot of butthurt right there. What makes you think we are any less over it? Probably some generic insult as a response, so don't worry about it, just take that as a rhetorical question.

How long will it take you to get over a second season sweep, and having to watch us go to the dance while you sit on the couch with Leftwich?

stb_steeler
11-16-2012, 12:19 PM
Tony, that is an awful lot of butthurt right there. What makes you think we are any less over it? Probably some generic insult as a response, so don't worry about it, just take that as a rhetorical question.

How long will it take you to get over a second season sweep, and having to watch us go to the dance while you sit on the couch with Leftwich?

Man ill tell ya, for a fan of a opposing team to come to another team board sure is seemingly over confident that his team will win the big dance when its only half way thru the season is a gutsy call. What Mom finally moved ya out of the basement to the first floor?

BleedPurple
11-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Man ill tell ya, for a fan of a opposing team to come to another team board sure is seemingly over confident that his team will win the big dance when its only half way thru the season is a gutsy call. What Mom finally moved ya out of the basement to the first floor?

Got my own room and everything. It's tits.

teegre
11-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Man this whole illiteracy thing is going to be a roadblock in our friendship. The argument is, in as many small words as I can use, that I don't agree with the man who said that the Steelers play us like any other team. I expect a very tight game because we BOTH get up for these games, proof of that being how terrible you played the Chiefs.

Now, I have already admitted that we get up for the Pittsburgh/Baltimore match up, so how we played KC is irrelevant.

Which is what I mentioned to you in the other (thirteen) threads (that you've invaded):

Being 7-2 has NOTHING to do with this game. Prior wins have nothing to do with future games. Et cetera... yadda-yadda-yadda... blah, blah, blah...
(I don't want to repeat the same points).

Yeah!!! ... you're 7-2... and... ???

Hawaii 5-0
11-17-2012, 04:45 PM
don't disrespect the Terrible Towel...:sign02:

http://img.youtube.com/vi/x8rLXbIH4W8/0.jpg

FrancoLambert
11-17-2012, 05:00 PM

Without Ben a second season sweep is definitely possible.
But don't get giddy over that.
The Black and Purple (they even try to copy our moniker) will figure out a way to choke.
Go back just 1 year ago; the road to the SB was handed to the Ravens and they blew it.
And don't be so sure about making it to the SB, if you get by us for the division, Houston will be waiting for you.

4xSBChamps
11-17-2012, 06:13 PM
don't disrespect the Terrible Towel...:sign02:

http://img.youtube.com/vi/x8rLXbIH4W8/0.jpg

... cut 'im some-slack... first time in his life he didn't go bare-handed...

jiminpa
11-17-2012, 10:49 PM
I love that so many teams in the NFL consider us their whole season. No, we don't feel the same way. We win championships because we aim for championships, not single game chumpionships. Sure, we want to beat the balitmorons a little more than a non-division team, and with as dirty as the purple crows are there is some desire to return the intensity, but the relocated browns are not the highlight of our season--the Superbowl is, maybe you've heard of it in baltimore.

steelfury02
11-18-2012, 08:07 AM
I have to say - it's not out of the realm of possibilities that the Texans continue regular season dominance, getting a little too big for themselves, and sputtering out in the divisional round (after bye). It takes a little while for teams to handle success. Ala 2001, 13-3 Steelers, or 2004, 15-1 Steelers.

steelerchad
11-18-2012, 09:45 AM
I have to say - it's not out of the realm of possibilities that the Texans continue regular season dominance, getting a little too big for themselves, and sputtering out in the divisional round (after bye). It takes a little while for teams to handle success. Ala 2001, 13-3 Steelers, or 2004, 15-1 Steelers.

I'd say based on recent history, it's even likely.

BleedPurple
11-19-2012, 11:35 AM
Without Ben a second season sweep is definitely possible.
But don't get giddy over that.
The Black and Purple (they even try to copy our moniker) will figure out a way to choke.
Go back just 1 year ago; the road to the SB was handed to the Ravens and they blew it.
And don't be so sure about making it to the SB, if you get by us for the division, Houston will be waiting for you.

Well, it is the Purple and Black, and I have just one thing to say about copycats: HEEAAAATTTTTHHH. :coffee:

Houston will be tough, no argument there.

BleedPurple
11-19-2012, 11:37 AM
I love that so many teams in the NFL consider us their whole season. No, we don't feel the same way. We win championships because we aim for championships, not single game chumpionships. Sure, we want to beat the balitmorons a little more than a non-division team, and with as dirty as the purple crows are there is some desire to return the intensity, but the relocated browns are not the highlight of our season--the Superbowl is, maybe you've heard of it in baltimore.

Whatever you say, chief. There are 30 threads on the front page that prove my point, so I guess you are entitled to your opinion--everybody has got one.

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 11:52 AM

LOLOLOL, this "dance" wouldn't be the superbowl would it? Hahahahahahaha! Would love to know what team you're watching cause it can't be a team called the Ravens. Yeah, no. Don't kid yourself, you'll be sitting on the couch with Flacco watching as well. No one from the North will represent the AFC this year.

mmaeastcoast
11-19-2012, 12:00 PM

Actually its called a rivalry and seeing as the Ravens have owned the Steelers with or without Ben lately they have reason to feel good about themselves

3 straight wins in Pittsburgh

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Actually its called a rivalry and seeing as the Ravens have owned the Steelers with or without Ben lately they have reason to feel good about themselves

3 straight wins in Pittsburgh

Um, woo. What's that get you at the end of the season? Yeah, nothing. Big deal.

mmaeastcoast
11-19-2012, 12:18 PM
As far as the Texans...someone mentioned them above, they almost got beat down by the Jaguars...they are no invincible, the peaked early and its about peaking late and into the playoffs...

mmaeastcoast
11-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Um, woo. What's that get you at the end of the season? Yeah, nothing. Big deal.

well when we sweep you two years in a row its gonna get us the AFC North and probably some home field advantage

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 12:21 PM
well when we sweep you two years in a row its gonna get us the AFC North and probably some home field advantage

And what did winning the AFC North get them last year. Nada. Guess what, the team isn't as good as it was last year. It will be nada again. If you're happy sweeping the Steelers just to win the north and win a PO game, then good for you, your expectations are low. Truth be told the Ravens haven't won the big one from sweeping the Steelers yet. Hell, they can't even make it there let alone win it, so until that happens, it's just a regular season sweep. Congrats on that.

Fire Arians
11-19-2012, 12:22 PM

you guys will prolly get the reg. season sweep but I wouldn't want to be seeing us in the playoffs when ben and troy are back in the lineup :wink02:

BleedPurple
11-19-2012, 12:25 PM
you guys will prolly get the reg. season sweep but I wouldn't want to be seeing us in the playoffs when ben and troy are back in the lineup :wink02:

If we're at the bank I would play any team, any time. The only team I am worried about is Texans on the road.

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 12:28 PM
If we're at the bank I would play any team, any time. The only team I am worried about is Texans on the road.

Don't know why. Watching the Ravens the games I have, I see nothing and no reason to have so much confidence in that team. None. They should be worried about facing the Pats, Denver AND Texas. I don't see them getting past any of them. Sorry.

BleedPurple
11-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Don't know why. Watching the Ravens the games I have, I see nothing and no reason to have so much confidence in that team. None. They should be worried about facing the Pats, Denver AND Texas. I don't see them getting past any of them. Sorry.

Well, we already beat the pats. If we play Denver at home they don't scare me, we are just two different teams home vs. away. You will see in two weeks. they showed the numbers during the game, not sure if you saw, it is bizarre. Flacco's completion percentage is something like 52% on the road and 67% at home, and his QB rating is over 100 at home on average. Also we have the longest active winning streak at home, and it is in double digits.

I don't know if Cam gets drunk on his way to opposing stadiums, if Joe is deaf in one ear so they can't run the no-huddle effectively with crowd noise, or if it is just dumb luck, but home versus away is like watching 2 different teams.

And if averaging 320 ypg, a 108 QB rating, 3:1 TD to INT ratio isn't impressive I don't know what is.

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Well, we already beat the pats. If we play Denver at home they don't scare me, we are just two different teams home vs. away. You will see in two weeks. they showed the numbers during the game, not sure if you saw, it is bizarre. Flacco's completion percentage is something like 52% on the road and 67% at home, and his QB rating is over 100 at home on average. Also we have the longest active winning streak at home, and it is in double digits.

I don't know if Cam gets drunk on his way to opposing stadiums, if Joe is deaf in one ear so they can't run the no-huddle effectively with crowd noise, or if it is just dumb luck, but home versus away is like watching 2 different teams.

And if averaging 320 ypg, a 108 QB rating, 3:1 TD to INT ratio isn't impressive I don't know what is.

Just because you beat a team once during the season (Pats) means nothing in the post season. You should know that. The Ravens are extremely lucky to be playing Denver at home as opposed to Denver because honestly that's the only way they win that game. Yes at home they're a different team than on the road, but I can't see them beating San Diego and I'm even questioning the Ravens beating the Bengals at this time. There was nothing impressive about the win last night. Not a thing. That old "a win is a win" is a bunch of crap. I didn't feel good after the Steelers "win" over KC, felt more like a loss, which is how I would feel today if I were a Ravens fan.

whitty hutton
11-19-2012, 01:27 PM
Just because you beat a team once during the season (Pats) means nothing in the post season. You should know that. The Ravens are extremely lucky to be playing Denver at home as opposed to Denver because honestly that's the only way they win that game. Yes at home they're a different team than on the road, but I can't see them beating San Diego and I'm even questioning the Ravens beating the Bengals at this time. There was nothing impressive about the win last night. Not a thing. That old "a win is a win" is a bunch of crap. I didn't feel good after the Steelers "win" over KC, felt more like a loss, which is how I would feel today if I were a Ravens fan.

Yeah, fans should feel real bad about getting a stranglehold on the division. This is why females are supposed to be in the kitchen Thursday when the men are watching the games

Terminator
11-19-2012, 01:28 PM
I really really really really cannot stand Ravens fans that post on this board constantly to argue and boast of their team in all of these threads.

Don't you have your own fucking boards?

stb_steeler
11-19-2012, 01:32 PM
I really really really really cannot stand Ravens fans that post on this board constantly to argue and boast of their team in all of these threads.

Try going to their board once after a win.....they will ban you in heart beat :wink02:

Terminator
11-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Try going to their board once after a win.....they will ban you in heart beat :wink02:

I don't care to. It's immature and stupid.

When I'm on this board, I only want to talk with Steelers fans, and anything having to do with the Steelers. Why these Raven assholes keep coming here to remind us how elite they are is so goddamn annoying. When I want other opinions, I'll go to a general NFL board, which is usually trash and anti-Steelers anyway.

Fire Arians
11-19-2012, 01:34 PM

probably people who didn't get enough attention growing up, and feel the need to be all like 'heyy look at me everybody!'

doesn't bother me, they're welcome to stay here as long as they're not trolling. if they do say things that are unacceptable, report the post and we'll take a look at it. if it's some jackass ravens fan i'll probably be more inclined to ban them, but i don't have the time to fish through every post (half of what they say gets blocked out by me anyway)

BleedPurple
11-19-2012, 01:35 PM

I don't think beating the Pats in the regular season means anything in the post season either, but we took their best shot and won that game, which instills confidence that all things being equal we can do it again. That is a reason for not being afraid to play the pats, not a personal guarantee of a victory.

I agree with your second point, however, and I don't feel good about the win last night either, although I think your team is better than KC, and it still beats the hell out of a loss.

BleedPurple
11-19-2012, 01:38 PM

I haven't found a Ravens board I like as much as this one.

whitty hutton
11-19-2012, 01:39 PM

Are you talking about the official board? baltimoreravens.com? That site is trash run by a bunch of fags (can i call people fags here?)

stb_steeler
11-19-2012, 01:40 PM
probably people who didn't get enough attention growing up, and feel the need to be all like 'heyy look at me everybody!'

doesn't bother me, they're welcome to stay here as long as they're not trolling. if they do say things that are unacceptable, report the post and we'll take a look at it. if it's some jackass ravens fan i'll probably be more inclined to ban them, but i don't have the time to fish through every post (half of what they say gets blocked out by me anyway)

DEFINE trolling?........LMAO!

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 01:40 PM
Yeah, fans should feel real bad about getting a stranglehold on the division. This is why females are supposed to be in the kitchen Thursday when the men are watching the games

Ah, you're not just a moron, but an absolute ass on top of it. Yeah, I've been watching a championship team since the 70s darling. You have no idea what that's like and never will. I know more about football than you ever will and I can tell that by the dumb ass chest beating posts. You come on a Steelers board after a Ravens win by a whopping 3 points, all the while looking like crap doing it, and brag like the Ravens are world beaters. I'll remind you, you support the Ravens, a team that has done nothing in over a decade. The Ravens getting a stranglehold on the division will be a waste once again when they don't get to the "dance" YET AGAIN. But hey, if you're happy winning the division and getting to the POs without ever seeing a SB, all the more power to you. You da man!

Fire Arians
11-19-2012, 01:41 PM
Are you talking about the official board? baltimoreravens.com? That site is trash run by a bunch of fags (can i call people fags here?)

most of us feel the same way about the 'official' steelers.com message board residents. they'll ban you for sneezing there.

as long as you aren't attacking someone personally or trolling we usually are pretty lenient here.

basically rules are simple here, don't spam and don't be a douche, and you won't get banned lol.

Fire Arians
11-19-2012, 01:42 PM
DEFINE trolling?........LMAO!

well if they come here for the sake of discussion, they're ok.

trolling = something like

haha we won, suck it f@gs, ben rapistburger shoulda played so ray lewis could stab him in the ribs son, john harbaugh for president! he will be enjoying his r-kelly lemonade gatorade bath again in 2 weeks! blah blah blah :chuckle:

stb_steeler
11-19-2012, 01:42 PM

I officially havent been banned there myself, but i have seen members from here banned for far less comments than some put on here.

aa14
11-19-2012, 01:44 PM

When I'm on this board, I only want to talk with Steelers fans, and anything having to do with the Steelers. Why these Raven assholes keep coming here to remind us how elite they are is so goddamn annoying. When I want other opinions, I'll go to a general NFL board, which is usually trash and anti-Steelers anyway.

It has been clinically proven that support groups with no objectivity are in the long run detrimental to those within the group. Ravens fans are merely trying to keep you guys grounded and in reality. Case in point: Ravens are 8-2 on their way to another division title while you guys whine, pout, and espouse psychotic rhetoric about how much the Ravens suck.

stb_steeler
11-19-2012, 01:45 PM
well if they come here for the sake of discussion, they're ok.

trolling = something like

haha we won, suck it f@gs, ben rapistburger shoulda played so ray lewis could stab him in the ribs son, john harbaugh for president! he will be enjoying his r-kelly lemonade gatorade bath again in 2 weeks! blah blah blah :chuckle:

LOL good to know.......;)

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 01:47 PM
I don't think beating the Pats in the regular season means anything in the post season either, but we took their best shot and won that game, which instills confidence that all things being equal we can do it again. That is a reason for not being afraid to play the pats, not a personal guarantee of a victory.

I agree with your second point, however, and I don't feel good about the win last night either, although I think your team is better than KC, and it still beats the hell out of a loss.

I don't know. I was feeling pretty good after the Steelers beat the Giants, then Cincy comes along and destroyed them. Then the Steelers barely squeak out a win to KC in OT OF ALL THINGS and then Cincy comes along and craps on them too. I'm now worried about Cincy. So no, not feeling good with the win to KC. Still feels like a loss. Not sure a win over Cleveland will make me feel any better either.

I've already lessened my expectations for THIS YEAR, but I will have high expectations next year. The Steelers have the players and with a few more good draft picks, hopefully those will address our weaknesses. Don't know. I look at the AFC on the whole and even with the other teams, Denver, Houston, the Pats, I'm not convinced any of them would actually win the SB. We'll see, but nothing would surprise me either. Good luck the rest of the way.

Fire Arians
11-19-2012, 01:48 PM
It has been clinically proven that support groups with no objectivity are in the long run detrimental to those within the group. Ravens fans are merely trying to keep you guys grounded and in reality. Case in point: Ravens are 8-2 on their way to another division title while you guys whine, pout, and espouse psychotic rhetoric about how much the Ravens suck.

banned, this is what i call trolling posts, obviously came here to gloat rather than add anything to the discussion.

whitty hutton
11-19-2012, 01:55 PM
most of us feel the same way about the 'official' steelers.com message board residents. they'll ban you for sneezing there.

as long as you aren't attacking someone personally or trolling we usually are pretty lenient here.

basically rules are simple here, don't spam and don't be a douche, and you won't get banned lol.

i see, that's cool. I can't stand the sensitivity of alot of forums. Unless somebody is flooding the place with ignorance while not even trying to have a rational discussion I see no harm in trash talk from either side. This is football, not golf
ravens24x7.com is a cool forum that isn't run by nazis

whitty hutton
11-19-2012, 02:04 PM
Ah, you're not just a moron, but an absolute ass on top of it. Yeah, I've been watching a championship team since the 70s darling. You have no idea what that's like and never will. I know more about football than you ever will and I can tell that by the dumb ass chest beating posts. You come on a Steelers board after a Ravens win by a whopping 3 points, all the while looking like crap doing it, and brag like the Ravens are world beaters. I'll remind you, you support the Ravens, a team that has done nothing in over a decade. The Ravens getting a stranglehold on the division will be a waste once again when they don't get to the "dance" YET AGAIN. But hey, if you're happy winning the division and getting to the POs without ever seeing a SB, all the more power to you. You da man!

LOL @ the rage
I never came on here to brag about anything. I only started to post to defend my team that so many of you are trashing and refusing to give credit to. Ravens are 8-2....You've been beat 3 straight times, yet continue with the "buts", "ifs" and "whens"...."Well if we can't beat you so and so will" Just man up and take the L graciously.

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 02:19 PM
LOL @ the rage
I never came on here to brag about anything. I only started to post to defend my team that so many of you are trashing and refusing to give credit to. Ravens are 8-2....You've been beat 3 straight times, yet continue with the "buts", "ifs" and "whens"...."Well if we can't beat you so and so will" Just man up and take the L graciously.

LOL, I have no rage sweetheart. I laughed at your post and your chauvinistic remark and gave you a brief history of what it's like watching a real championship team and how to be a fan of such. You learn to win graciously, but I expect you to be wet behind the ears, winning being new to you and all. And why would it be expected for any of us, me in particular, to give the Ravens any credit? I have been on the Ravens board a few times and it's one excuse after the next, your head coach is the same way. There's never any credit in a Steelers win and you know what...I don't care. Why do you care if we give the Ravens any credit? Do I think the outcome would have been different with Ben in the game, yep, damn straight, so what exactly am I giving credit to? The Ravens squeaking out a win against a depleted, quarterbackless team? It was a loss, the Steelers lost the game. Hopefully they'll do better next time. That about sums it up.

Oh and BTW, were you on this board before last year, you know, the first time they swept the Steelers in a decade? Were you here then?

Terminator
11-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Why do you care if we give the Ravens any credit? Do I think the outcome would have been different with Ben in the game, yep, damn straight, so what exactly am I giving credit to? The Ravens squeaking out a win against a depleted, quarterbackless team?

The current generation of Raven fans have no idea what a Super Bowl game looks like, so they constantly require approval from other teams' fans that they have a "good" team. Same way they practically beg for someone to admit Joe Flacco is elite. It's pathetic.

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 02:36 PM
The current generation of Raven fans have no idea what a Super Bowl game looks like, so they constantly require approval from other teams' fans that they have a "good" team. Same way they practically beg for someone to admit Joe Flacco is elite. It's pathetic.

LOL, guess I need to read deeper. I never seek for that crap from any fan of any other team. I don't give a damn what any other fan of any other team thinks of the Steelers and definitely don't need their approval or "credit". And I'm still laughing at the thought of giving the Ravens credit. I'm guessing for not losing cause they sure as hell did nothing special to win. Lots to learn this new generation, lol!

CTSxViper
11-19-2012, 02:50 PM

Yes and you want to know general NFL boards are anti Steelers? Look at your comments and threads "Ravens Suck". You fans post on our boards too. It's a game and it's an open forum. We are not here to trash talk. But you invite comments when you are so angry after a loss. Both teams have their problems and I look forward to seeing the Steelers again in 2 weeks. Win or lose, it will be a great game! :drink:

CTSxViper
11-19-2012, 02:55 PM

Believe that if you will, but truth be told The Steelers are not the team of years ago. That's a fact. It's alwasy been a rivalry and honestly Ravens fans I know enjoy it. It hurts when we lose too. Hey in (2) weeks you can come back for revenge. But the stats prove we are very effective at home for sure. This will be a good game..

CTSxViper
11-19-2012, 03:03 PM

Think what you will. We require no approval. All of us know Flacco still has a while yet, but he is getting better. Ben is a great quarterback, but you lost last year to us with him. You are the ones who constantly state there is no rivalry between the two teams. When we have been beating you then you get angry and post threads such as "Ravens suck". There is a rivalry regardless if you admit it or want it, and it's fun and very aggressive. I think it makes both teams get better. Your team has always beena hard team to beat, but we have at least came in and been up to the challenge. To be continued... in two weeks..

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 03:12 PM
Believe that if you will, but truth be told The Steelers are not the team of years ago. That's a fact. It's alwasy been a rivalry and honestly Ravens fans I know enjoy it. It hurts when we lose too. Hey in (2) weeks you can come back for revenge. But the stats prove we are very effective at home for sure. This will be a good game..

It's only been a few years since a SB appearance and no one said this is the same team. Everyone knows it isn't the same team, but neither are the Ravens. There are issues with both teams. But damn, every time they beat the Steelers (an earth shattering 3 times now), the fans act like "we own you, we're the division kings, bow down". Bull.

Ok, so they came here and didn't lose. There's your acknowledgement. That doesn't mean I was impressed with the win, that doesn't mean I was impressed with the Ravens in general. This Ravens team isn't the same as last year. The defense isn't good. The offense isn't great and Joe is bipolar. But they didn't lose last night, so there's your kudos. I don't know what more the Ravens fans want. Seriously. It wasn't a good game by either team and neither team have a whole lot to be proud of. It's just what it is, it was a nonloss for the Ravens. Congrats.

CTSxViper
11-20-2012, 08:26 AM
It's only been a few years since a SB appearance and no one said this is the same team. Everyone knows it isn't the same team, but neither are the Ravens. There are issues with both teams. But damn, every time they beat the Steelers (an earth shattering 3 times now), the fans act like "we own you, we're the division kings, bow down". Bull.

Ok, so they came here and didn't lose. There's your acknowledgement. That doesn't mean I was impressed with the win, that doesn't mean I was impressed with the Ravens in general. This Ravens team isn't the same as last year. The defense isn't good. The offense isn't great and Joe is bipolar. But they didn't lose last night, so there's your kudos. I don't know what more the Ravens fans want. Seriously. It wasn't a good game by either team and neither team have a whole lot to be proud of. It's just what it is, it was a nonloss for the Ravens. Congrats.

That is well put and I agree with you. I hope both our teams improve. On to next weekends game. We both need to win next week. You with the browns and us with the chargers. Good luck.

steelfury02
11-20-2012, 08:35 AM
this really is a waste of energy - you don't like the Steelers, we don't like the Ravens - period. Congratulations on a regular season win.