PDA

View Full Version : Watch Preseason game Columbus OHio

ManOfSteel
08-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Anyone know where I can catch the game in Columbus, Ohio? Of course it's not on CBS.

jim brown
08-09-2006, 08:57 PM
if you know someone that has the nfl station its a day late but better then nothing good luck jim

floodcitygirl
08-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Anyone know where I can catch the game in Columbus, Ohio? Of course it's not on CBS.If you want to head down to Cincy, go to Martino's in Clifton. You'll have a house full of Steeler fans to watch the game with! :smile:

19ward86
08-09-2006, 11:31 PM
i live near dayton so i know ur problem. i wish cbs would play the good games instead of the bungles or vikings game. whatever game is on saturday.

steelcity984
08-09-2006, 11:37 PM
You should meet up with Maurice Clarett.

Steel Pit
08-09-2006, 11:51 PM
Hell if you want to come to London, Ohio, 20 minutes west of Columbus, I'll be watching the game at home. The NFL Network is showing it live Saturday at 4:00 PM. I'm serious, you're more than welcome, bring your beer, pop whatever you choose.

floodcitygirl
08-10-2006, 12:04 AM
i live near dayton so i know ur problem. i wish cbs would play the good games instead of the bungles or vikings game. whatever game is on saturday.If you live near Dayton, then Martinos is definately close enough for you! I live between Dayton and Cincy. The drive is worth it if you don't have a good place to watch.

floodcitygirl
08-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Hell if you want to come to London, Ohio, 20 minutes west of Columbus, I'll be watching the game at home. The NFL Network is showing it live Saturday at 4:00 PM. I'm serious, you're more than welcome, bring your beer, pop whatever you choose.Wow Steel Pit...I'm impressed. A very hospitable invite to a fellow Steeler fan! :cool:

Woogie
08-10-2006, 08:29 AM
We've watched the games at Rush Creek in Westerville before. We actually have something to attend, so we're recording the game on TV. The BW-3's on Cherrybottom in Gahanna sometimes shows PS games as well...there is a pretty big Steeler fanbase that are regulars there (including a manager, and of coure, US!)

ManOfSteel
08-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the Replies mi amigos. I just signed up yesterday and this topic is my first post. I'll check out the places you noted. I live in Westerville to be exact near 161 & 270.

SteelPit, I didn't know London ohio was only 20 minutes west of Cols. I would be more eager to take you up on your offer if I didn't have so much to do on Saturday.

SteelCity984,,, I have no idea what Clarett was thinking. He has seen too many movies or something. Now that's prison, no Steeler games to watch, hurts to imagine