PDA

View Full Version : It doesn't matter

BlaZeQuietly
11-18-2012, 11:28 AM
If we learned anything from last season it's don't sacrifice Ben in the regular season only to have him at 14% in the playoffs. From what I hear Ben is going to miss 2-3 weeks (not as bad as I thought). My opinion is set him 3 weeks, let him miss both baltimore games, hell, set him 4 weeks. Who cares. Home field advantage in the playoffs is nice, but as last year taught us Big Ben does not guarantee us a win, we ended up losing to SF, getting a wild card spot anyways then losing to Tebow because Ben was hopping around on one leg. I know it is very premature to say this but the playoff teams are pretty much set in the AFC. Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Steelers, Colts. Those are the 6 teams above 500 and in my opinion will all make the play offs because every other team in the league really really sucks (the bengles are okay). Anyways, Let ben heal, concede homefield advantage to the Ravens (if they can even handle leftwich) and then go on a war path once everyone is healthy in the play offs. Frankly, I don't care who we are playing or where we are playing them if Big Ben, Mendy, Wallace, Brown, Sanders and our o-line and D are healthy, it could possibly be the most dangerous Steelers team I've Ever seen in my entire life. I don't care if we go in at 9-7 as long as we go in healthy we will probably be favored to win the SB.:coffee:

BowCatShot
11-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Sounds logical to me.

DoctorCAD
11-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Still a big "IF" for those playoffs...

Without Ben

Millers the sh!t
11-18-2012, 04:05 PM
I'd rather a 17% Ben IN the playoffs than a zero % Ben out of the playoffs.......

I say sit him two weeks then play him vs the rats week 3, depending on ours and the colts outcomes maybe longer...

steelerchad
11-18-2012, 05:09 PM
Play him when he's ready. If it's next week, great. Playoffs are no guarantee. Now if we happen to win 2 of the next 3 and he's iffy to come back, then maybe rest him another week.