PDA

View Full Version : NOTICE

Bayz101
11-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Until we finish migration to our new server, the forum may be a little unstable. If the forum starts spitting out 'Internal Server 500" errors, just wait a minute and refresh. Don't refresh multiple times as it will not work, and it'll probably just slow the whole process down. I know this has been a problem now for a few weeks, and we've been working our tails off trying to fix it, and ultimately, we decided to move to a new host. Those of you with knowledge of server data migration know that moving to a new host is probably one of the most tedious and annoying processes ever. :chuckle:

LVSteelersfan
11-18-2012, 06:53 PM
Until we finish migration to our new server, the forum may be a little unstable. If the forum starts spitting out 'Internal Server 500" errors, just wait a minute and refresh. Don't refresh multiple times as it will not work, and it'll probably just slow the whole process down. I know this has been a problem now for a few weeks, and we've been working our tails off trying to fix it, and ultimately, we decided to move to a new host. Those of you with knowledge of server data migration know that moving to a new host is probably one of the most tedious and annoying processes ever. :chuckle:

I've been through many of them over the last 30 years. People who are not computer nerds don't get it. Started with migration on many different styles of mainframe computers. Those of you who are on the young side may not even know what a mainframe is. :chuckle: