PDA

View Full Version : Ravens suck

jjpro11
11-18-2012, 10:39 PM
Worst and luckiest 8-2 team I've ever seen.

Fire Arians
11-18-2012, 10:49 PM
i wasn't impressed with them, BUT they are better than us when ben's not in the lineup.

they won fair and square today, nuff said.

please get healthy in time for the playoffs ben. that is if lefty doesn't also shit the bed against the browns and bengals :chuckle:

Sharkissle29
11-18-2012, 10:51 PM
If Ben played, we would have won by multiple touchdowns. Not worried about them.

Hope we can beat Cleveland, because we will lose to the Ravens again w/o Ben.

Fire Arians
11-18-2012, 10:53 PM
If Ben played, we would have won by multiple touchdowns. Not worried about them.

Hope we can beat Cleveland, because we will lose to the Ravens again w/o Ben.

like i said in previous posts, if we can manage 10-6 and ben getting healthy at season's end im not worried. let the ravens have the divison if ben can't make it back in time to play them. super bowls matter more than division championships

jjpro11
11-18-2012, 10:54 PM
i wasn't impressed with them, BUT they are better than us when ben's not in the lineup.

they won fair and square today, nuff said.

please get healthy in time for the playoffs ben. that is if lefty doesn't also shit the bed against the browns and bengals :chuckle:

What you say is true.. But it doesn't change the fact they are a terribly overrated 8-2 team. Their record far outstretches their actual ability. They've had a couple big wins, including last week... Other than those, they could have dropped about every other game.

Unkindness
11-18-2012, 10:58 PM

Seriously? Let me quote your Head Coach:

"Excuses are tools of the incompetent."

Ravens are nearly as banged up as the Steelers. Lewis, Webb, Jimmy Smith, Pitta went out.

They have beat the Steelers 3 in a row and have 11 or 12 straight division wins.

One of our losses this year was a blow out--to the Texans-the week after Lewis and Webb were hurt. The other loss was by one point at a road game.

Ravens have beaten the Pats. Put up 55 last week. And they suck? Really???

Got it. Take your sour grapes and go home. You will be lucky to beat the Browns next week.

jjpro11
11-18-2012, 11:01 PM

Ravens are nearly as banged up as the Steelers. Lewis, Webb, Jimmy Smith, Pitta went out.

They have beat the Steelers 3 in a row and have 11 or 12 straight division wins.

One of our losses this year was a blow out--to the Texans-the week after Lewis and Webb were hurt. The other loss was by one point at a road game.

Got it. Take your sour grapes and go home. You will be lucky to beat the Browns next week.

You're seriously going to come in here and talk trash after that effort? They do fucking suck.. Good luck in the playoffs.. If they couldn't win it all last year, they have virtually no shot this year. You're in denial dude. This team is a shell of its self from last year when they were legitimately good.

SteelCurtain5643
11-18-2012, 11:02 PM

You got lucky vs the Pats with a FG that missed. You put up 55 against THE RAIDERS. They suck, your offense is putrid. If you dont think so you werent watching the game tonight. Flacco is a joke. You guys should be nowhere close to 8-2.

Edman
11-18-2012, 11:05 PM
Give credit when it's due, we can't beat them without Ben (0-6).

The Ravens are simply put a better team than the Steelers. That's all there is to it.

Excuses are for the incompetent. Leftwich was more than capable of putting up a better performance than THAT against the 27th Ranked Defense in the league.

madtowndrunkard
Tomlin failed as bad as Byron did tonight... but yea we obviously are the better team if healthy.... problem is ...WE AINT HEALTHY! SO WE NEED TO WIN WITH WHAT WE HAVE!... DID THE BEST PLAYERS PLAY? Not in the 4th quarter... if Batch wasn't capable to play the 4th quarter, then why is he on our roster?

Besides the fact - clock management was horrible. Batch needed to come in late int he game... BL couldn't hit a wideopen WR 50 yards down field...

With Ben - we kill the Ravens... With Ben, Troy, and Brown... it's a laugher. With out those guys, it means our coaches need to overcome the issues and earn a win... Dick Lebeau did that... Haley and Tomlin did not.

Unkindness
You got lucky vs the Pats with a FG that missed. You put up 55 against THE RAIDERS. They suck, your offense is putrid. If you dont think so you werent watching the game tonight. Flacco is a joke. You guys should be nowhere close to 8-2.

And the Pats got lucky in the AFC Championship game with out FG that missed...right?

Unkindness
11-18-2012, 11:06 PM
You guys are loaded with excuses.

You are trash talking A LOSS.

4G63
11-18-2012, 11:08 PM
The day the Steve Biscioitti fires Cam Cameron is the day we leave the Pittsburgh Steelers in the dust. He has wonderful game plans while playing at home but calls an IDIOTIC game on the road. This game is evidence of that: 3rd and 2 and you call a shotgun play when you need the clock to run if you fail to get 2 yards? Thank god Flacco took the sack and allowed the clock to run.

SteelCurtain5643
And the Pats got lucky in the AFC Championship game with out FG that missed...right?

No, that FG was a shank. This FG won you the game and shouldnt have because of the scrub refs.

jjpro11

It's not trash talking. I've watched nearly Ravens game this year. They are no Super Bowl team. You know it, but won't admit it.

Terminator
11-18-2012, 11:09 PM
It's not trash talking. I've watched about nearly Ravens game this year. They are no Super Bowl team. You know it, but won't admit it.

Ravens would be extremely lucky to make it past Denver, and have ZERO chance of making past Houston in the playoffs.

SteelCurtain5643
11-18-2012, 11:11 PM
Ravens would be extremely lucky to make it past Denver, and have ZERO chance of making past Houston in the playoffs.

Schaub will just make them his bitch again

Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala
11-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Flacco is and will continue to be garbage. They won't win anything with him as their QB, what a joke he looked like tonight.

We completely shut down their offense, it was a fucking clinic. Ike Taylor and Keenan Lewis took Smith and Boldin to the woodshed. Too bad the effort was wasted due to a complete disaster on offense. If Ben's in this game, we win 34-13 in a laugher.

jjpro11
11-18-2012, 11:13 PM

Nah.. They'll luck out and get Houston in the playoffs without Schaub again.

Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala
11-18-2012, 11:17 PM

You and I know damn well that if our star player at QB isn't hurt, along with imo our best WR, we win this thing handily.

Consider yourself fortunate Raven fans, count your blessings. And hope that Ben isn't ready in two weeks.

RichardCullinanForever
11-18-2012, 11:17 PM
Ravens will not win a playoff game this year. Mark my words - come back to this post 7 weeks from now and see how right I am. That team looked like ***** shit tonight. I didn't fear them for 1 second - the only thing I was fearing was our QB who looked good enough to be 2nd string on my high school football team. Ravens didn't beat the Steelers tonight, the 2 Kansas City defenders who took down Ben beat us tonight. In short, Ravens suck.

Unkindness
11-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Ravens will not win a playoff game this year. Mark my words - come back to this post 7 weeks from now and see how right I am. That team looked like ***** shit tonight. I didn't fear them for 1 second - the only thing I was fearing was our QB who looked good enough to be 2nd string on my high school football team. Ravens didn't beat the Steelers tonight, the 2 Kansas City defenders who took down Ben beat us tonight. In short, Ravens suck.

Excuses

Terminator
11-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Why does this board allow obvious trolls to post here? This isn't a democracy. Ban this dick milk.

Unkindness
11-18-2012, 11:19 PM

How did you do against the Raiders?

steelerchad
11-18-2012, 11:21 PM
I think the Ravens have 3 more losses this season. Problem is we likely have more than 1 loss left too. Ravens will finish 11-5 and we'll be a wildcard at 10-6 or 9-7.
Real problem is if Ben comes back does he pick up where he left off or is he a little shaky the rest of the year.
The D is playing like a champion, because the Ravens O is no joke. With all the 3 and outs our O had tonight, the D was fantastic to hold the Ravens without a TD. Ravens had tons of opportunities and couldn't do shit. Their O actually looked worse than ours. At least we could run the ball. They couldn't do either.
Our D is much better right now and a our O is probably as good with Ben, but will it be too late when we get him back.
I'd love to go to Baltimore for a playoff game with Ben and send them out of the playoffs for the 4th time.

Unkindness
11-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Why does this board allow obvious trolls to post here? This isn't a democracy. Ban this dick milk.

Seems like you want it to be a Steelers Circle Jerk.

4G63
11-18-2012, 11:22 PM

Meh, I like their chances. Manning is an excellent QB but the Denver D ain't all that. Houston gave the Ravens a whooping but the Ravens have gotten better defensively since they played earlier this year. We can thank Cam for that outcome as well.

Maybe, but that could be said about any team in the AFC right now. The Texans are the best and its a shame you don't play them in the reg season because you'd have as good a chance as we had. I mean, do I have to remind you of the wonderful performances by the Steelers against the Titans and Raiders this year on the road?

Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala
11-18-2012, 11:25 PM

The site is called SteelersFever, it's supposed to be a Steelers circle jerk

Terminator
11-18-2012, 11:30 PM

It's called Steelers Fever, dick milk. What do you think it's for? Discussing literary works of the 17th century?

Fire Arians
11-18-2012, 11:31 PM
the ravens are better than us without ben, that's just how it is.

dez09231
11-19-2012, 12:43 AM
the ravens are better than us without ben, that's just how it is.

^This.

Baltimore doesn't impress me. We aren't that impressive, either. Yeah, 8-2 is nice, and they pretty much locked up the division, but they aren't really formidable. Better than everyone in the AFC aside from Houston and Denver, I think. Us and them are pretty much equal; both are good enough to beat anyone, but the odds of either of us winning it all is pretty slim.

I am surprised that they didn't throw another Gatorade shower, though. Seeing as they don't win actual Super Bowls, beating us in the regular is realistically their biggest attainable goal.

jjpro11
11-19-2012, 01:05 AM
^This.

Baltimore doesn't impress me. We aren't that impressive, either. Yeah, 8-2 is nice, and they pretty much locked up the division, but they aren't really formidable. Better than everyone in the AFC aside from Houston and Denver, I think. Us and them are pretty much equal; both are good enough to beat anyone, but the odds of either of us winning it all is pretty slim.

I am surprised that they didn't throw another Gatorade shower, though. Seeing as they don't win actual Super Bowls, beating us in the regular is realistically their biggest attainable goal.

You really think we don't have a chance? With the #1 defense and Big Ben, we definitely have a good chance of going all the way. Baltimore's defense is average, or below average in the current state it's in now. And worst of all, they have to rely on Flacco as their QB. Yeah, he outplayed Brady in the AFCCG last year.. But the guy is as inconsistent as they come.

dez09231
11-19-2012, 01:11 AM
You really think we don't have a chance? With the #1 defense and Big Ben, we definitely have a good chance of going all the way. Baltimore's defense is average, or below average in the current state it's in now. And worst of all, they have to rely on Flacco as their QB. Yeah, he outplayed Brady in the AFCCG last year.. But the guy is as inconsistent as they come.

I didn't say we don't have any chance, I said it's unlikely.

Houston and Denver will probably be the byes. Baltimore will be 3, New England 4.

I don't think we can go to Baltimore/New England, then to Denver/Houston, then to whoever is left and win. That's a tough go of it.

And Flacco is perfect. I love Flacco. He's just good enough that they won't replace him, but he's still Flacco. He's Sanchez in a better spot.

CTSxViper
11-19-2012, 01:13 AM

:rofl: Okay. Bottom line... Steelers Lost.... 6-4 and you want to criticize 8-2. Good luck next week... Ravens are not playing that great granted. But this game was very important. It was close all night.

CTSxViper
11-19-2012, 01:16 AM

Funny. Ravens and Steelers fought hard tonight. Someone has to win, and it came down to the last seconds. Using up your timeouts and keeping your QB in when he was absolutely in pain was I think bad judgment. But there's another matchup in (2) weeks. :drink:

SoCalFan
11-19-2012, 01:25 AM
As stated earlier, no punt return, no win! Our D is far better than yours and we will see you soon! Go suck down a bottle of ranch dressing!

lloydwoodson
11-19-2012, 01:46 AM
It is not a coincidence that Ravens fans posted on the thread entitled "Ravens suck." Don't be bitter because they are defending their terrible team. You would too. Pretty soon the only thing defensive about the Ravens is going to be their fans. As soon as Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are through you are going to have to rely on Flacco to win it all. Good luck with that.

CTSxViper
11-19-2012, 01:47 AM
As stated earlier, no punt return, no win! Our D is far better than yours and we will see you soon! Go suck down a bottle of ranch dressing!

Hey you know what, the Ravens did what they needed. Our special teams knocking the ball out. The Punt Return. Holding the Steelers to low scoring. I still give the Steelers credit as you are right in that you were hurt bad without Ben. But a win is a win. And in two weeks you will be in Baltimore. That will be a good game too. Both teams need work and need to improve on some things. The Steelers had several chances to capitalize tonight and just fell short. See you in (2) weeks! :drink:

CTSxViper
11-19-2012, 01:48 AM
It is not a coincidence that Ravens fans posted on the thread entitled "Ravens suck." Don't be bitter because they are defending their terrible team. You would too. Pretty soon the only thing defensive about the Ravens is going to be their fans. As soon as Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are through you are going to have to rely on Flacco to win it all. Good luck with that.

Oh but it's okay when your fans post in our forums right? BS

lloydwoodson
11-19-2012, 01:56 AM
Oh but it's okay when your fans post in our forums right? BS

I will stop by your forums and post after the Steelers eliminate the Ravens from the playoffs yet again. I like to show up when it counts most- maybe I should sit down with Lee Evans.

Bayz101
11-19-2012, 02:41 AM
Hey, hey. Fans from ALL teams are more than welcome to post here. If you name a thread "Ravens Suck" you had better expect a response. This isn't a "democracy" but we strongly believe that ANYONE should be allowed to contribute to the forum just as long as they're respectful and civil.

mapandjlp
11-19-2012, 06:18 AM

They'll be healthy for the playoffs. Problem is, they'll be watching the playoffs from home. No way we make the dance now.

Danny136200
11-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Meh, I like their chances. Manning is an excellent QB but the Denver D ain't all that. Houston gave the Ravens a whooping but the Ravens have gotten better defensively since they played earlier this year. We can thank Cam for that outcome as well.

Maybe, but that could be said about any team in the AFC right now. The Texans are the best and its a shame you don't play them in the reg season because you'd have as good a chance as we had. I mean, do I have to remind you of the wonderful performances by the Steelers against the Titans and Raiders this year on the road?

Our defense has improved TREMENDOUSLY since the titans debacle (seriously, we made Palmer and Hasselbeck look ten years younger). If Ben does come back within 2-3 weeks (as some reports suggest this morning) I really like the Steelers chances against anybody in the AFC right now.

I really do not know how Ravens fans can be confident about their team right now. I know the emotions against a rival might cloud thoughts on the actual quality of your team (I am always guilty of this).

The ravens really, desperately need the one seed. That offense is completely different on the road. Flacco looked uncomfortable and erratic today.

As for that defense of the ravens, it can be had. One good thing going for them is not giving up a lot of points, but what happens when you have to face the manning bros in consecutive weeks? Or in the playoffs when you are facing Brady (I know, I know, you guys beat em) Shaub? I really don't know if ravens fans are all that confident on their team.

Terminator
11-19-2012, 06:20 AM
They'll be healthy for the playoffs. Problem is, they'll be watching the playoffs from home. No way we make the dance now.

We are still the strongest contender for the wildcard.

The only other teams even in the running are the Colts, Chargers, and Dolphins, and they all got wasted this week.

steelfury02
11-19-2012, 06:27 AM
we'll squeek in - but by the love of god - we have to focus on Cleveland and nothing else

Terminator
11-19-2012, 06:28 AM
we'll squeek in - but by the love of god - we have to focus on Cleveland and nothing else

Yep. Trent Richardson has been a phenomenal back this year and will run all over us if we are not careful.

Danny136200
11-19-2012, 06:29 AM

And how you make that assumption?? Did the steelers all of sudden become 2-7 or something? 5th seed is basically ours to lose (with the colts having to still play the texans twice).

StainlessStill
11-19-2012, 07:01 AM
We'll see these frauds again, which is why I'm already over this loss. Our playoff push starts next week. Get us back healthy at the right time and we can beat ANYBODY and EVERYBODY anytime, anywhere!

Terminator
11-19-2012, 07:05 AM
No point focusing on this loss anymore. It was a longshot anyway for us to win the division. Get everyone healthy and rip ass in the post-season like we did in 2005.

Terminator
11-19-2012, 07:17 AM
Maybe this needs to be posted in the locker room for the 2nd bout.

StainlessStill
11-19-2012, 07:24 AM
Maybe this needs to be posted in the locker room for the 2nd bout.

Yeah, 20 carries for 40 yards really does give you every reason to gloat, Ray. God I hate this fucking team. So cocky that lacks any kinds of sportsmanship. Maybe he didn't get the memo when his former teammate, the terrorist, messed with the Terrible Towel.

Rice doesn't deserve the CLASS that's draped over him in that picture.

TRH
11-19-2012, 07:33 AM
Yeah, 20 carries for 40 yards really does give you every reason to gloat, Ray. God I hate this fucking team. So cocky that lacks any kinds of sportsmanship. Maybe he didn't get the memo when his former teammate, the terrorist, messed with the Terrible Towel.

Rice doesn't deserve the CLASS that's draped over him in that picture.

whats "cocky" is the name of this thread. They HAVE beat us 3 times in a row now. If we don't want them to act "cocky" - then beat them. We haven't.
The truth is - they do have a little reason to go ahead and be cocky. We would...

torpedoshell31
11-19-2012, 07:33 AM
The fact that we almost beat them with our back-up QB playing a horrific game, shows me how good the Steelers really are. If the Steelers are completly healthy they are the best team in football.

TRH
11-19-2012, 07:39 AM
The fact that we almost beat them with our back-up QB playing a horrific game, shows me how good the Steelers really are. If the Steelers are completly healthy they are the best team in football.

You mean "how good we are", like the way we played against the Chiefs last week? Lots of teams could say they are "the best" if they were healthy. Some other good teams have some very key injuries too.
We're not the best team in football, even healthy. Probably not top 5, either, but close.

Terminator
11-19-2012, 07:40 AM
We are not a better team than Denver, Houston, or New England. I'm not even counting the NFC because there are too many.

Even fully healthy, a Super Bowl run is going to be extremely difficult this year.

torpedoshell31
11-19-2012, 07:54 AM
Name one other team that is missing their Pro-Bowl QB, their top WR and Pro-Bowl punt reurner and a 2 time Defensive Player of the Year.

StainlessStill
11-19-2012, 08:22 AM
whats "cocky" is the name of this thread. They HAVE beat us 3 times in a row now. If we don't want them to act "cocky" - then beat them. We haven't.
The truth is - they do have a little reason to go ahead and be cocky. We would...

I'm talking more of the individual, TRH. I get it. We lost, stop them from being cocky, right? Okay, fair enough but they didn't play lights out either fully equipped on offense. I just find it funny it's a player who virtually did NOTHING the entire game and goes and disrespects the city by doing that chump-move.

Jacoby Jones should be draping the Terrible Towel over his head if anyone wants to be cocky, not Ray Rice!

StainlessStill
11-19-2012, 08:24 AM
We are not a better team than Denver, Houston, or New England. I'm not even counting the NFC because there are too many.

Even fully healthy, a Super Bowl run is going to be extremely difficult this year.

The 5 game losing streak of the 2011 N.Y Giants says hello. Shit, they were all but to FIRE Tom Coughin at this point last season! It's simple. Get red-hot and healthy at the right time and go from there. It's been done before. A certain team did it in 2005 as the first 6th seed to win the Super Bowl.

I wonder who that was....

TRH
11-19-2012, 08:37 AM
I'm talking more of the individual, TRH. I get it. We lost, stop them from being cocky, right? Okay, fair enough but they didn't play lights out either fully equipped on offense. I just find it funny it's a player who virtually did NOTHING the entire game and goes and disrespects the city by doing that chump-move.

Jacoby Jones should be draping the Terrible Towel over his head if anyone wants to be cocky, not Ray Rice!

i hear ya. We just have to find a way to beat these guys next time - Leftwich or not - because if they beat us again - they have bragging rights for what could be a long time.
How sorry would that be...losing to them 4 times in a row.

FanSince72
11-19-2012, 08:59 AM

Tell me about it!

Flacco airmailed more passes than a typical rookie, they can't run worth a damn and they managed a whopping two field goals.

StainlessStill
11-19-2012, 09:01 AM
Tell me about it!

Flacco airmailed more passes than a typical rookie, they can't run worth a damn and they managed a whopping two field goals.

Ray Rice, 40 yards. Torrey Smith 7 yards receiving, 6 points and we lose by 3. I swear I was over it now I'm just getting pissed! We had those chumps. Can't wait to SPANK Cleveland to get to these frauds again. I hope we return a Chris Rainey ST touchdown at M&T and shove it straight back up their assholes!

whitty hutton
11-19-2012, 10:03 AM
Steelers haven't beaten this sucky team in almost 2 years though....With or without your lord and savior

BleedPurple
11-19-2012, 10:05 AM
No, that FG was a shank. This FG won you the game and shouldnt have because of the scrub refs.

I'm not here to brag after that horrendous game by both teams, but that was not a miss, the two referees who were looking at the uprights have a better angle than any of us. a frame by frame shows it was close, but it was a good call.

Stairway to 7
11-19-2012, 10:08 AM

You'll be crying again in January I guarantee it, you;re 8-2 by dumb luck, with Ben we'd have spanked your a** by 3 TD's.

FanSince72
11-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Steelers haven't beaten this sucky team in almost 2 years though....With or without your lord and savior

So you're saying that your Ravens looked GOOD last night?

Really?

You want to gloat over a win that's fine.

But if I were you I don't think I'd be doing any serious fist-pumping about that performance.
I mean yeah, a W is a W and all that, but your boys basically sucked and that was WITH your "elite" QB and if not for a punt return they'd have lost 10-6.

Ricco Suavez
11-19-2012, 10:12 AM
It never ceases to amaze me the venom spouted by our fans after a loss. The Steelers are one of the most storied franchises in NFL history but that does not mean we go 14-2 13-3 12-4 every year, things happen like injuries, bad bounces, bad calls. I stated earlier in the week I felt we had a chance to win this game without Ben, Antonio, Troy, Gilbert, and others that are banged up if (IF) we did not have trunovers (we did) and the defense played well(they did). Ravens deserved to win and congratulations to them for getting the job done. We on the other hand have work ahead of us, I have also said if (IF) we can get healthy and make the playoffs we could be the team no one wants to play and that includes the Ravens, Broncos, Patriots, and the Texans.

whitty hutton
11-19-2012, 10:13 AM
So you're saying that your Ravens looked GOOD last night?

Really?

You want to gloat over a win that's fine.

But if I were you I don't think I'd be doing any serious fist-pumping about that performance.
I mean yeah, a W is a W and all that, but your boys basically sucked and that was WITH your "elite" QB and if not for a punt return they'd have lost 10-6.

Nope they didn't look good. But they won, and teams have bad games, it happens. But to say the Ravens suck when you haven't beaten them in ages, and even got blown out when both were at their healthiest, just shows the most sour of grapes. Flacco had a bad game yesterday, but he's also led the team to clutch drives of victory in your house.
I'm not gloating over anything, but i'm not gonna sit here silently and let you sore losers talk trash you aren't fit to talk

Stairway to 7
11-19-2012, 10:19 AM
I'd be depressed by that showing if I were a rat fan, both teams were heavily hit by injuries, but we had no QB, they had theirs. So really, the other injuries even out, but losing the QB altered the game completely it was that ONE injury that flipped the game and the vegas line on it's head.

And without our help they'd have 3 points last night, Rice was a non-factor Flacco was average Joe yet again, did Torrey Smith catch a pass at all?

That wasn't win by Balti, we handed them that game on a plate, and without that we'd have beaten them a terrible backup QB who was clearly hurt for 58 minutes of the ball game. he couldn't throw it 30 yards.

As pathetic as some aspects of our performance was last night, the Ravens were pitiful, again they squeaked by a team with no QB.

They're gonna run into NE, Den or Texas and get spanked.

FanSince72
11-19-2012, 10:21 AM
Nope they didn't look good. But they won, and teams have bad games, it happens. But to say the Ravens suck when you haven't beaten them in ages, and even got blown out when both were at their healthiest, just shows the most sour of grapes. Flacco had a bad game yesterday, but he's also led the team to clutch drives of victory in your house

No grapes here, sour or otherwise.
I've been a Steeler fan since Terry was a rookie and I've had more than my share of ups and downs and I am hardly thinking about falling on a rusty knife over one game.

I'm just being realistic.

Everyone has an "off" game, but your offense played like a high school team last night.
Maybe ours didn't look much better but we didn't have Ben.

What's your excuse?

steelfury02
11-19-2012, 10:25 AM
Nope they didn't look good. But they won, and teams have bad games, it happens. But to say the Ravens suck when you haven't beaten them in ages, and even got blown out when both were at their healthiest, just shows the most sour of grapes. Flacco had a bad game yesterday, but he's also led the team to clutch drives of victory in your house.
I'm not gloating over anything, but i'm not gonna sit here silently and let you sore losers talk trash you aren't fit to talk

I'll admit - you guys have found a way to beat us in what seems to be different ways each time. You've managed two victories in our house without our HOF QB though. I congratulate you on a win - you should thank your special teams more than anyone else though IMO. Just be cautious about winning the division. It should give you a bye if you don't slip up, but your offense needs to step it up in a big way if you have to go on the road v. Houston again. (That is, if we don't see you with a healthy Steelers first.)

whitty hutton
11-19-2012, 10:27 AM
No grapes here, sour or otherwise.
I've been a Steeler fan since Terry was a rookie and I've had more than my share of ups and downs and I am hardly thinking about falling on a rusty knife over one game.

I'm just being realistic.

Everyone has an "off" game, but your offense played like a high school team last night.
Maybe ours didn't look much better but we didn't have Ben.

What's your excuse?

No excuse other than Flacco has stinkers here and there like all but best of QB's and Cam Cameron calls an awful game, particularly on the road. The things he decides to do infuriates most of us. Short passes on 3rd and 12, fly routes out the shotgun on 3rd and short...that idiot doesn't help. Drew Brees and Rivers didn't fully blossom until he was gone, i want to see the same happen with Joe.

I've got no problem admitting that if the offense plays like that against Houston, NE or Denver they get blown out. But until the games get played we focus on what actually happens with the teams that we do play and beat, no matter how it happens

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 11:15 AM

OMG, ages? Really? They swept the Steelers for the first time in like a decade last year. Ages? Get a grip. You know nothing of beating the Steelers for "ages." You're on a Steelers board and have the nerve to call people sore losers when we watched a game that they could have/should have won. Most of us thought without Ben it would be a blowout. It wasn't. It was winnable. There's nothing for either team to brag about. Game went the Ravens way. That'll get you a good job, an atta boy and a pat on the back, nothing more, nothing less.

nj1923steelgirl
11-19-2012, 11:15 AM
I dont like the ravens...never have...never will...if they were good this year I would admit it....this year I have no clue..how they keep winning Flacco is not a great QB...and they have a ton of injuries.....

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 11:26 AM
I dont like the ravens...never have...never will...if they were good this year I would admit it....this year I have no clue..how they keep winning Flacco is not a great QB...and they have a ton of injuries.....

That's the hardest thing to accept. I would love to say they got beat by a better team, but they didn't. The Ravens are a good team, they're not great nor are they SB caliber. With their tool of a coach, I have zero respect for them as well. Makes me pissed to lose to this of all teams. The Steelers need to get their act together with or without Ben and go win the next game, as they should have done last night. No excuses. One lousy punt return (way to go special teams) and that's it. Hell, they were even GIVEN the ball in the red zone and could only convert it to 3. Yeah, super bowl bound for sure. :blah:

stb_steeler
11-19-2012, 11:43 AM
We'll see these frauds again, which is why I'm already over this loss. Our playoff push starts next week. Get us back healthy at the right time and we can beat ANYBODY and EVERYBODY anytime, anywhere!

What worries me is, can lefty win in Cleveland?

jjpro11
11-19-2012, 11:57 AM
The Ravens offense was outplayed by an offense using a banged up QB who hasn't started a game in years and without their #1 receiver. lol.. A win is a win... Fine.. But that is nothing to come in here and gloat over.

"Haven't beaten the Steelers in ages" is a pretty stupid comment. The Ravens swept us last year, and it ammounted to absolutely nothing. If you want to talk about the past, talk about how the Ravens have yet to beat the Steelers in the playoffs and have yet to win anything in 12 years. I'll take a 3 game sweep of the Ravens in 2008 en route to a Super Bowl win over any kind of a regular season winning streak from the Ravens that amounts to a postseason loss.

aa14
11-19-2012, 12:38 PM
The Ravens offense was outplayed by an offense using a banged up QB who hasn't started a game in years and without their #1 receiver. lol.. A win is a win... Fine.. But that is nothing to come in here and gloat over.

"Haven't beaten the Steelers in ages" is a pretty stupid comment. The Ravens swept us last year, and it ammounted to absolutely nothing. If you want to talk about the past, talk about how the Ravens have yet to beat the Steelers in the playoffs and have yet to win anything in 12 years. I'll take a 3 game sweep of the Ravens in 2008 en route to a Super Bowl win over any kind of a regular season winning streak from the Ravens that amounts to a postseason loss.

I think Ravens fans are merely trying to give you guys a little perspective on the current situation. When we see a thread called "Ravens suck" created after we stomped you into 6-4 mediocrity we're going to respond. A lot of you guys sound very upset and bitter that we, the Ravens, beat you in your home while playing one of the worst games we've played all season. I'd be upset too, but some of you are taking it way too far. We beat you but it's just a game, relax. Even though you're only one win above .500 and I predict you lose four of the last six, I still give you guys a chance to steal that last wildcard spot.

Terminator
11-19-2012, 12:44 PM
I think Ravens fans are merely trying to give you guys a little perspective on the current situation. When we see a thread called "Ravens suck" created after we stomped you into 6-4 mediocrity we're going to respond. A lot of you guys sound very upset and bitter that we, the Ravens, beat you in your home while playing one of the worst games we've played all season. I'd be upset too, but some of you are taking it way too far. We beat you but it's just a game, relax. Even though you're only one win above .500 and I predict you lose four of the last six, I still give you guys a chance to steal that last wildcard spot.

Do you think great records or winning a rivalry mean jack shit in the grand scheme of things?

You haven't won a Super Bowl in 12 years. FACT

You haven't ONCE beaten the Steelers in the playoffs. You know, where it matters? FACT

You are statistically the weakest team in the league that has a winning record. FACT

If you don't get it done in January at the Super Dome, then everything you just said means exactly jack shit. You can beat your chest and post more videos of Howard County trash in their purple camo wiping Terrible Towels on their ass, but like I said. No Super Bowl. No one cares.

In less than the past 10 years, I've seen my team in 3 Super Bowls and win 2 of them. Have you?

Oh wait....

:blah::blah::blah:

CTSxViper
11-19-2012, 01:20 PM
You'll be crying again in January I guarantee it, you;re 8-2 by dumb luck, with Ben we'd have spanked your a** by 3 TD's.

Sure okay, like you did last time we played you with Ben... We'll see you in (2) weeks! :thumbsup:

CTSxViper
11-19-2012, 01:29 PM
That's the hardest thing to accept. I would love to say they got beat by a better team, but they didn't. The Ravens are a good team, they're not great nor are they SB caliber. With their tool of a coach, I have zero respect for them as well. Makes me pissed to lose to this of all teams. The Steelers need to get their act together with or without Ben and go win the next game, as they should have done last night. No excuses. One lousy punt return (way to go special teams) and that's it. Hell, they were even GIVEN the ball in the red zone and could only convert it to 3. Yeah, super bowl bound for sure. :blah:

Tool of a coach? Better take a hard look at Tomlin. He has made some very bad decisions and has cost you games. Harbaugh is a good coach. Sure we have issues to work on, but we are every bit as good as your team.

CTSxViper
11-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Ray Rice, 40 yards. Torrey Smith 7 yards receiving, 6 points and we lose by 3. I swear I was over it now I'm just getting pissed! We had those chumps. Can't wait to SPANK Cleveland to get to these frauds again. I hope we return a Chris Rainey ST touchdown at M&T and shove it straight back up their assholes!

Chumps, Frauds? That's why you lose. It's a game, and both teams did not play good. Last year you lost period with a healthy team. Good luck with Cleveland, keep that attitude and you will lose. What will you call them if they beat you? And hey that punt return was not due to your QB or not being healthy. Even not playing well, we beat you again in your home. :chuckle:

Unkindness
11-19-2012, 02:59 PM
So, using logic here....the Steelers must REALLY suck.

Needed OT for the Chiefs.

Lost to the Raiders.

Lost to the Ravens.

I assume you guys think all of those teams SUCK badly........

Oh, and you are second in your division.

Steelers HAVE to suck more than the Ravens.

Good luck against the Browns. You will need it.

austinfrench76
11-19-2012, 03:13 PM
I don't know about suck but I hate them. Is that the same? Go Steelers!

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 03:59 PM

Lost to the Raiders.

Lost to the Ravens.

Let's see, I asked another ravens fan this question and of course didn't get an answer...I expect the same...were you here, on this board before last year when the ravens hadn't swept the steelers for about a decade. Hmmm, were you here then, why are you here now. Oh that's right, the juggernaut ravens team beat the steelers now 3 times. weee doggie. Ya'll big time now. I mean getting to the SB last year after winning the division must have been exciting!!!!! Oh yeah, oh darn, the sucky steelers are in second place in the division, shucks. No gatorade shower for tomlin. Good luck with san diego, you're gonna need it.

Unkindness
11-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Let's see, I asked another ravens fan this question and of course didn't get an answer...I expect the same...were you here, on this board before last year when the ravens hadn't swept the steelers for about a decade. Hmmm, were you here then, why are you here now. Oh that's right, the juggernaut ravens team beat the steelers now 3 times. weee doggie. Ya'll big time now. I mean getting to the SB last year after winning the division must have been exciting!!!!! Oh yeah, oh darn, the sucky steelers are in second place in the division, shucks. No gatorade shower for tomlin. Good luck with san diego, you're gonna need it.

I can't find one question mark in your entire post.

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 04:10 PM
I can't find one question mark in your entire post.

RE-read it. My question mark key is stuck. Good Lord, if you need question marks, I'll help you out. I asked were you here before last year, BEFORE the ravens swept the steelers for the first time in about a decade (question mark..happy). Why are you here now (question mark).

Like a broken record I'll say it for the 5th time, the ravens didn't lose. They aren't impressive, just like the steelers, and they aren't worth being on this board bragging about. Just trying to figure out your purpose on this board at this time.

Unkindness
11-19-2012, 04:16 PM
RE-read it. My question mark key is stuck. Good Lord, if you need question marks, I'll help you out. I asked were you here before last year, BEFORE the ravens swept the steelers for the first time in about a decade (question mark..happy). Why are you here now (question mark).

Like a broken record I'll say it for the 5th time, the ravens didn't lose. They aren't impressive, just like the steelers, and they aren't worth being on this board bragging about. Just trying to figure out your purpose on this board at this time.

OH your computer is broken. Sorry, no I wasn't here before. But, I am having a great time.

steelerschik
11-19-2012, 04:23 PM
OH your computer is broken. Sorry, no I wasn't here before. But, I am having a great time.

No one key stuck does not equate to a broken computer. I can see you're having a great
time here gloating. Just not sure there's anything to gloat about. I didn't gloat after the KC game, you should feel about the same. It was an eh game between 2 eh teams, that's it. Ravens aren't great, neither are the steelers. Winning this division means nothing this year, kinda like last year.

FrancoLambert
11-19-2012, 05:17 PM
Raven trolls and Baltimorons......go count your super bowl trophies.
"1" ......oops, you're done already.
Your jealousy of our franchise's history and success is so obvious.

whitty hutton
11-19-2012, 08:23 PM
Raven trolls and Baltimorons......go count your super bowl trophies.
"1" ......oops, you're done already.
Your jealousy of our franchise's history and success is so obvious.

Steelers have been around for 79 years and won 6 championships (.0759)
Ravens have been around 16 years and won 1 championship (.0625)
That's a pretty even ratio of years to championships. We feel pretty good about what the Ravens have done in their short existence

Steelers7to86
11-19-2012, 08:32 PM

Lost to the Raiders.

Lost to the Ravens.

Look at the ravens

lost to the eagles

beaten down and undressed by a texans team coming off an awful loss

needing the refs to say "oh no nothing happened" on a fumble return for a TD by the chiefs

needed the refs to beat NE and an awful D at home

needed the refs to beat cleveland both times

barely beat a backup QB

pretty long list of issues if you ask me

Good luck the rest of the season, you're obviously going to need it

BTW. have the steelers lost a game this year by 20 points?

Unkindness
11-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Look at the ravens

lost to the eagles (by one point on the road)

beaten down and undressed by a texans team coming off an awful loss (the week after Lewis and Webb were hurt--on the road--when the Texans had something to prove)

needing the refs to say "oh no nothing happened" on a fumble return for a TD by the chiefs (WTF?)

needed the refs to beat NE and an awful D at home (NFW That FG was good. Proven on ESPN. The refs were helping NE in the 2nd half.)

needed the refs to beat cleveland both times (We stopped them in the red zone FIVE times)

barely beat a backup QB (But, we did)

pretty long list of issues if you ask me

Good luck the rest of the season, you're obviously going to need it

Thats the best you got?

Must be tough looking up at the Ravens while they shit on you. Going to be a long season for you. The home game week after next is going to be great. I am expecting a blowout. Ravens 31 Steelers 10

Steelers7to86
11-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Thats the best you got?

Must be tough looking up at the Ravens while they shit on you. Going to be a long season for you. The home game week after next is going to be great. I am expecting a blowout. Ravens 31 Steelers 10

Dream on bub, you'll probably barely win by 3 points and act like you won by 20

also losing by 3 is not getting "shit on" lmao @ you

Unkindness
11-19-2012, 08:43 PM
Dream on bub, you'll probably barely win by 3 points and act like you won by 20

also losing by 3 is not getting "shit on" lmao @ you

Way to respond to the other facts I provided. Plus, the Ravens have been shitting on you for more than a year. Last night was just another bowel movement in Shittsburgh. Get ready for another very soon. The Browns will give you one first.

Steelers7to86
11-19-2012, 08:43 PM
Leave it to a rat to go "i dont know what you're talking about"

Steelers7to86
11-19-2012, 08:44 PM
Way to respond to the other facts I provided. Plus, the Ravens have been shitting on you for more than a year. Last night was just another bowel movement in Shittsburgh. Get ready for another very soon. The Browns will give you one first.

Classy Baltimore community as always

btw, your "facts" are just your own opinion

Bayz101
11-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Please remember to be civil. If things start turning vulgar and you can't prevent yourselves from letting shit hit the fan, i'll send you on vacation. Thank you.

Atlanta Dan
11-19-2012, 08:49 PM

Get back in touch with us after the Ravens win a game that merits dumping Gatorade on Harbaugh

Unkindness
11-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Please remember to be civil. If things start turning vulgar and you can't prevent yourselves from letting shit hit the fan, i'll send you on vacation. Thank you.

10-4

Bayz101
11-19-2012, 08:54 PM
10-4

:hatsoff:

JeromeBetties63
11-19-2012, 09:56 PM
Funny. Ravens and Steelers fought hard tonight. Someone has to win, and it came down to the last seconds. Using up your timeouts and keeping your QB in when he was absolutely in pain was I think bad judgment. But there's another matchup in (2) weeks. :drink:

Give the game ball to Koch....we got out punted all night. Tomlin said this is was field position game...the get someone who can kick the freaking ball.

Dino 6 Rings
11-20-2012, 11:19 AM
great name for a Thread

steeltheone
11-20-2012, 11:35 AM
Lots of games left, but bottom line is the Ravens won, no what if's or could be's. Good teams win games. Excuses are for losers. The Steelers are not losers but have not done what it takes to this point to be in first place.

Dino 6 Rings
11-20-2012, 04:46 PM
Lots of games left, but bottom line is the Ravens won, no what if's or could be's. Good teams win games. Excuses are for losers. The Steelers are not losers but have not done what it takes to this point to be in first place.

True statements, but its still basic knowledge to all...the Ravens SUCK

ChristianKustomz
11-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Well Ravens fans have been bashing as usual. I don't mind a friendly rashing (comes with the rivalry) but Ravens fans take it to such an extreme they are just plain obnoxiously mean and nasty. Ravens fans are just horrible and they take being a fan too far. Just typical baltimore railroad trash. The city is run down with rats and gutter hookers and their fans are equally filthy! Leave it to Baltimore to have no class! FYI did anyone hear and see what Ray Rice and Ed Reed did? Especially to our Terrible Towel? Just more proof Ravens are just like their city...a waste.

JeromeBetties63
11-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Well Ravens fans have been bashing as usual. I don't mind a friendly rashing (comes with the rivalry) but Ravens fans take it to such an extreme they are just plain obnoxiously mean and nasty. Ravens fans are just horrible and they take being a fan too far. Just typical baltimore railroad trash. The city is run down with rats and gutter hookers and their fans are equally filthy! Leave it to Baltimore to have no class! FYI did anyone hear and see what Ray Rice and Ed Reed did? Especially to our Terrible Towel? Just more proof Ravens are just like their city...a waste.

Who cares what they do. Don't stoop to their level. We are still their daddy and they know, that's why they act like they do.

Bayz101
11-23-2012, 01:33 AM

To be fair, the name of the thread is "Ravens suck" and I've warned fans of BOTH teams several times throughout the time this thread has been posted. I've warned everyone to be civil on almost every page, as have other moderators. Saying "Ravens fans have been bashing as usual" and "Baltimore railroad trash" within a winds gust of each other isn't helping things. :sofunny:

I'm going to ask everyone once more to be civil and leave the personal attacks at home.

steelfury02
11-23-2012, 09:31 AM
I hear ya Bayz - is this civil enough? Lol

Poop mouth, you have a poop mouth Baltimore. I HATE YOU.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/37SrQdIqKiU/0.jpg

Bayz101
11-23-2012, 12:52 PM
I hear ya Bayz - is this civil enough? Lol

Poop mouth, you have a poop mouth Baltimore. I HATE YOU.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/37SrQdIqKiU/0.jpg

Fucking BRILL. :thumbsup:

ChristianKustomz
11-24-2012, 05:57 AM
Sorry about that. It's just hard not to have anything bad to say about Baltimore Ravens fans when they are busy throwing cups of sodas and fries at you and your friends for wearing Pittsburgh Steelers gear and throwing out every profanity you can think of. Geesh...it's just a game Ratbirds. It's hard not to have anything negative to say when Ravens fans kick you out of places just for being a Steelers fan and not supporting the Ravens. I know Steelers fans can be intense too but at least they have class when they tease. It's hard not to comment about the Ravens sucking or their fans without some reference to them personally. Hell their actions prove my point. But to the Admin I apologize anyway.

Unkindness
11-24-2012, 07:49 AM
Sorry about that. It's just hard not to have anything bad to say about Baltimore Ravens fans when they are busy throwing cups of sodas and fries at you and your friends for wearing Pittsburgh Steelers gear and throwing out every profanity you can think of. Geesh...it's just a game Ratbirds. It's hard not to have anything negative to say when Ravens fans kick you out of places just for being a Steelers fan and not supporting the Ravens. I know Steelers fans can be intense too but at least they have class when they tease. It's hard not to comment about the Ravens sucking or their fans without some reference to them personally. Hell their actions prove my point. But to the Admin I apologize anyway.

A buddy of mine was thrown into a bathroom stall in Pittsburgh at a Ravens/Steelers game. I am sure thats ok.

LVSteelersfan
11-24-2012, 02:37 PM
A buddy of mine was thrown into a bathroom stall in Pittsburgh at a Ravens/Steelers game. I am sure thats ok.

Was he given a swirly after being given a wedgy? Hopefully so. If not, then he has nothing to complain about.

charlesk
11-24-2012, 04:00 PM

I was in section 144 last Sunday and was well behaved. I am not going to ruin anybody's fun time at a game where they are forced to stay near me. Even stood for the Renegade Songs and applauded when the Steelers made a good play. After the Steelers finished their sad final drive I got up and cheered and some SOB from behind threw his beer cup full at me, missed and hit the kid in front. Instead of apologizing to the kid he dares me to come up and fight which I promptly did. Usher broke it up before it got going and said to have a good night and take it easy. Real classy fans. Jerks in every stadium. However I also spoke with and chatted with a bunch of cool people of all ages and sobriety levels (ha ha) during the game and had fun.

Quackjack
11-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Don't be a sore loser, give them credit.

Still, Ben's a-ok and we can beat 'em.

JeromeBetties63
11-24-2012, 11:45 PM
I was in section 144 last Sunday and was well behaved. I am not going to ruin anybody's fun time at a game where they are forced to stay near me. Even stood for the Renegade Songs and applauded when the Steelers made a good play. After the Steelers finished their sad final drive I got up and cheered and some SOB from behind threw his beer cup full at me, missed and hit the kid in front. Instead of apologizing to the kid he dares me to come up and fight which I promptly did. Usher broke it up before it got going and said to have a good night and take it easy. Real classy fans. Jerks in every stadium. However I also spoke with and chatted with a bunch of cool people of all ages and sobriety levels (ha ha) during the game and had fun.

Went to the broken nose game wearing our Steeler gear in Baltimore with my son who was a college heavyweight wrestler. He got called a Fat F__ _ K all night long by drunken foulmouthed Ravens fans...any one of which he coulda tossed over the rail with little effort. You can say what you want but I have been to every AFC Stadium and several others in Steeler gear and have never had so many be so nasty, rude, foul and total jerks as the Ravens fans....hands down. The hate was real and palpable. It wasn't sports hate, it was evil, ridiculous, ugly, obnoxious stupidity. Maybe they achieved what they wanted because I will never waste my money in the den of pukes again. Lowlifes of the NFL....Period. Get real Ravens fans...its a flipping game that the guys playing make millions win or lose and don't give a rats patute about your sorry life. I have no respect or
tolerance for the bottom feeders in M&T.

jjpro11
12-03-2012, 01:35 AM
They still suck

Kanata-Steeler
12-03-2012, 02:01 AM
I wouldn'y say Ratbirds "suck", but I'm sooo glad we beat 'em today, fair 'n square.
But, as a bonus, the other punk-brother "Harbaugh" also LOST, to the (omg) Rams today too. - hahaha.

What a great day today was. !
:tt04:

dez09231
12-03-2012, 02:15 AM
I walked into a pawn shop looking for a cheap laptop after the Ravens choked (again) in the AFC Championship game. Behind the counter, there were 2 guys replaying the missed kick over and over. As I heard it, I walked by and said "that's a beautiful thing", to which some random huge black dude said "I'm a Ravens fan, and I have no problem hurting you." The guy would've easily wrecked me, but I just shot back "You could knock me out 50 times and you still wouldn't be in the Super Bowl." Stopped him dead in his tracks. The moral of the story is that Ravens fans are violent, but stupid. Just throw a riddle or math problem at them and watch them melt.