PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate for Titans game

SteelerNM
06-15-2005, 09:58 PM
Anyone having a tailgate for the home opener. My wife are traveling from New Mexico for this game and would like to hook up with a good tailgate!

BlitzburghRockCity
06-15-2005, 10:18 PM
I'll be at this game.. let's hook up!!

SteelerNM
06-15-2005, 11:16 PM
Sounds good to me! I'll get a hold of you when the time gets closer. We're staying at the new Marriott Courtyard Downtown. Can you walk to Hienz Field from there?

BlitzburghRockCity
06-15-2005, 11:21 PM
you can walk to heinz field from pretty anywhere in the city if you want too. Most people park in one of the garages if they arent going to tailgate w/ their own vehicle and then just walk over.

Yeah, we'll hook up!

SteelersGirlTN7
06-17-2005, 02:39 AM
Wish I could be up there for the tailgate to see our Steelers kick the Titans right back to Nashville. I'll just be here in Nashville though laughing at the cocky Titans fans when we win! Woo hoo!

BlitzburghRockCity
06-17-2005, 07:16 PM
They always look funny in their blue jerseys when u see the faithful at heinz field.. in a see of yellow seats!

clevestinks
06-17-2005, 08:53 PM
Blitz I think we will be at this game also. We are planning on staying at Best Western in greentree right threw the tunnel.

SteelerNM
06-19-2005, 10:52 PM
I feel a party brewing!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
06-30-2005, 02:06 AM
OH yeah, most definately a party.. Thats awesome cleve.. There may be some titans peeps hanging around since my GM is getting the tickets and he's liable to wanna hang w/ us for a bit.

Stlrs4Life
07-15-2005, 11:16 PM
You can join us at our Tailgate. I'll post more info at each Home Game. Only stipulation is, if ya don't bring some food to share. Just donate some cash, and bring your own Beer or whatever ya want to drink. We tailgate in Red Lot #5.

CanadianTitan
08-16-2009, 02:10 PM
OH yeah, most definately a party.. Thats awesome cleve.. There may be some titans peeps hanging around since my GM is getting the tickets and he's liable to wanna hang w/ us for a bit.

There are four of us coming from Canada to the opening game.. and looking for a good tailgate.. we are staying at the Hilton... I goto a different stadium each year and am a Titan fan... A buddy of mine who is a die-hard Steeler fan wants to go to his first NFL game, so I thought I'd bring him along... If ya have a few titan peeps there, would you mind sharing a tailgate with us? Promise we'll bring some of that strong Canadian Beer with us :)

JM