PDA

View Full Version : The lesson learned

3 to be 4
08-09-2006, 11:46 PM
3 weeks ago I really started praying for the Holy Spirit to dwell in my heart, to change me, to have all of me.

Ever since then ive been getting into all kinds of scraps and embarrassing situations. Every time, its because ive been engaging in the "old me" behavior.

Post a beautiful praising song to God one moment, and then post a mean spirited news story to get a chuckle over how stupid someone is, that kind of thing.

On another site, i made a mean comment about a murder that happened at a Buffet. Sure enough, someone that knew the victim saw my link and was very hurt by it. And I dont need to even tell you guys about my Blast Furnace escapades.

In other words, im not getting away with it anymore. And I believe its my Lord telling me its time to sit Worldly me down and tell him to retire, theres a better person He wants me to be, and far better work for me to aspire to.

Im still going to make mistakes, for sure. My God loves and forgives me. But its time to let my heart be transformed and my messages be more in line with a follower of Jesus Christ.

floodcitygirl
08-10-2006, 12:31 AM
God's blessings to you in your journey, 3 to be 4. The search for balance in our lives is quite a process. :smile:

HometownGal
08-10-2006, 10:45 AM
Im still going to make mistakes, for sure. My God loves and forgives me.

As long as you keep the above with you at all times, you will prevail. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insights! :smile:

tony hipchest
08-10-2006, 05:12 PM
the bengals suck

:chuckle:

3 to be 4
08-10-2006, 06:27 PM
the bengals suck

:chuckle:

well...YEAH, of course!

floodcitygirl
08-10-2006, 08:56 PM
the bengals suck