PDA

View Full Version : GOAT: Darkstorm05

teegre
11-19-2012, 11:13 AM
I could have put this in the existing thread for "goats", but I feel that it needs its own thread.

Darkstorm05, you did NOT post a "positive outlook" thread before this game. You did so for four straight weeks, and the Steelers had four straight wins. This week, you don't, and the Steelers lose.

I blame you, brother.

So... please, start on for next week's game... right her; right now.

SteelCityMom
11-19-2012, 11:15 AM
I blame pimplydan (some of you will get the reference...others, just google him).

Can no lose! Must wine! :tt02:

tony hipchest
11-19-2012, 11:19 AM
:shout:-CAN NO LOSE. MUST WINE!!!

Darkstorm05
11-19-2012, 12:08 PM
I could have put this in the existing thread for "goats", but I feel that it needs its own thread.

Darkstorm05, you did NOT post a "positive outlook" thread before this game. You did so for four straight weeks, and the Steelers had four straight wins. This week, you don't, and the Steelers lose.

I blame you, brother.

So... please, start on for next week's game... right her; right now.

haha...yea, the week before Thanksgiving and I was struggling to even find time to read threads. I'll get one posted up for the Browns as usual, though. Fear not, for we will get through these dark times. It is what it is, and we accept responsibility. The thread is the standard, etc., etc..

teegre
11-19-2012, 12:51 PM
haha...yea, the week before Thanksgiving and I was struggling to even find time to read threads. I'll get one posted up for the Browns as usual, though. Fear not, for we will get through these dark times. It is what it is, and we accept responsibility. The thread is the standard, etc., etc..

I had heard that in your absence, the "next man up" was Leftwich. Alas, while walking towards his computer, Leftwich tripped, fell, and dislocated his typing fingers.

We all look forward to your return.

Darkstorm05
11-19-2012, 12:52 PM
I had heard that in your absence, the "next man up" was Leftwich. Alas, while walking towards his computer, Leftwich tripped, fell, and dislocated his typing fingers.

We all look forward to your return.

This week, I think it's time to paint the dog Steeler colors, to give us an extra edge. That should make up for my threads absence.

stb_steeler
11-19-2012, 12:54 PM
I blame pimplydan (some of you will get the reference...others, just google him).

Can no lose! Must wine! :tt02:

What ever happened to Dan?

teegre
11-19-2012, 12:54 PM
This week, I think it's time to paint the dog Steeler colors, to give us an extra edge. That should make up for my threads absence.

Uh, that seems a little extreme... so, I'm going to do that to BOTH of my dogs.