PDA

View Full Version : TO Is At It Again!

Lyn
08-10-2006, 08:41 AM
This guy doesn't stop lol. He has an ailing hamstring so he flew in his "own trainer" Now isn't that going to cause some disruptions? What is wrong with the Crygirls trainers?
Yesterday Parcells said he was not going to discuss the issue and is that clear he said to the media. Isn't it his responsibility to answer the media"s questions? Sometimes he coupled with Jones come across really wrong :rolleyes:

X-Terminator
08-10-2006, 08:46 AM
Parcells and T.O. are not going to mix at all. How many teams is he going to ruin before they stop throwing money at him?

BlackNGold203
08-10-2006, 08:50 AM
LMAO...this is starting already????

Unreal....:dang: :dang: :dang:

HometownGal
08-10-2006, 09:11 AM
What a picklehead! :sofunny:

T.O. doesn't care about what anyone else thinks - it's all about HIM, HIM and did I say HIM? :rolleyes: He's as dumb as a bag of hammers and wouldn't understand a team concept if it bit him in the ass. I'm predicting that either the Tuna or Bledsoe clocks him before the end of the season. :boxing:

I can't wait to watch the Dallas/Philly game in Philly! Should be better than Saturday Night Live. :sofunny:

BlackNGold203
08-10-2006, 10:01 AM

T.O. doesn't care about what anyone else thinks - it's all about HIM, HIM and did I say HIM? :rolleyes: He's as dumb as a bag of hammers and wouldn't understand a team concept if it bit him in the ass. I'm predicting that either the Tuna or Bledsoe clocks him before the end of the season. :boxing:

I can't wait to watch the Dallas/Philly game in Philly! Should be better than Saturday Night Live. :sofunny:

hehehe...you said picklehead...hehehe

:funny: :funny:

HG...do you think he's a "shim"????

LOL

klick81
08-10-2006, 10:20 AM
Oh wow...you know, as interesting as this would be to watch, i'd rather not have it happen. I would REALLY like to see a repeat of Superbowl 30 this year, but with a different outcome of course!

tony hipchest
08-10-2006, 10:23 AM
he flew in his own hyperbaric chamber too. i think next he's gonna charter a jet to bring in his chimp "bubbles"

move over michael jackson!

83-Steelers-43
08-10-2006, 10:29 AM
As minor as I find this story/incident, it's only one small step to what's going to be the inevitable circus in the Cowboys organization for the next two seasons tops. All in time folks, all in time.

SteelCityMan786
08-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Hmmmmm TO doesn't have no more 1 year warantees huh. Well looks like he has to go else where for employment.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-10-2006, 10:31 AM

I think by the end of the season we will see the Tuna throw his temper towards TO..and Bledsoe throw the ball away from him. Then TO can write another book stating that the coach is racist and the QB is gay...:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

TO is a "Mentos" in the Dallas "Diet Coke" bottle

HometownGal
08-10-2006, 10:33 AM
HG...do you think he's a "shim"????

LOL

LOL - I reserve picklehead for only those "special" *cough* *choke* people who deserve the "honor". :blurp: In T.O.'s case, he's definitely a DILL.

He could be a shim - he has those whiney little girl feminine tendencies, but I prefer to think of him as just a piece of shiT.

j-dawg
08-10-2006, 10:34 AM
As minor as I find this story/incident, it's only one small step to what's going to be the inevitable circus in the Cowboys organization for the next two seasons tops. All in time folks, all in time.

true that!! just sit back and enjoy the insanity! :popcorn:

Lyn
08-10-2006, 10:40 AM
TO maintains his love for football, however he manages to mess up every team he is around. I think he devalues the game of football with the circus that he surrounds himself in. There is no I in team and TO wants to be the big I AM........

HometownGal
08-10-2006, 10:53 AM

I think for the Dallas/Philly game in Philly, they should hire Roseanne Barr to sing the National Anthem to make the circus complete. Every circus has to have its fat lady. :blurp: Plus, there's a court and I believe a jail right inside of the Eagles' stadium for those fans who want to have target practice with a bushel of rotten to-mah-toes.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-10-2006, 10:56 AM
I think for the Dallas/Philly game in Philly, they should hire Roseanne Barr to sing the National Anthem to make the circus complete. Every circus has to have its fat lady. :blurp: Plus, there's a court and I believe a jail right inside of the Eagles' stadium for those fans who want to have target practice with a bushel of rotten to-mah-toes.

I thought in Philly , they were pronounced to-mah-TERS????

X-Terminator
08-10-2006, 10:56 AM

And it'll start shortly after the first time Bledsoe hands the ball off to Julius Jones...

memphissteelergirl
08-10-2006, 10:58 AM
I think by the end of the season we will see the Tuna throw his temper towards TO..and Bledsoe throw the ball away from him. Then TO can write another book stating that the coach is racist and the QB is gay...:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

TO is a "Mentos" in the Dallas "Diet Coke" bottle

:chuckle: That's a good one...or to borrow a line from "Steel Magnolias," he is a boil on the collective butt of any team he is affiliated with...

...and I can't think of any team or owner that deserves it more...Good luck, Jerry! :nana:

Haiku_Dirtt
08-10-2006, 01:37 PM
This guy doesn't stop lol. He has an ailing hamstring so he flew in his "own trainer" Now isn't that going to cause some disruptions? What is wrong with the Crygirls trainers?
Yesterday Parcells said he was not going to discuss the issue and is that clear he said to the media. Isn't it his responsibility to answer the media"s questions? Sometimes he coupled with Jones come across really wrong :rolleyes:

Maybe T.O.'s trainer will 'do things' other trainers won't .:wink: He does wear lip gloss I hear.

RoethlisBURGHer
08-10-2006, 03:22 PM
...and I can't think of any team or owner that deserves it more...Good luck, Jerry! :nana

AMEN TO THAT!

:flipoff: JERRY JONES!

LambertIsGod58
08-10-2006, 06:41 PM
If T.O. is paying this other trainer....why should the Cowboys care? It's his right to decide where he gets medical treatment from.

WWIIOwheelz
08-11-2006, 11:07 AM
LOL! I've got to share what my buddy from another forum said about this charade:

The cracks are already appearing...TO's hamstring act...ask Wheelz, its a circus. TO was like, "Nah, I aint gonna play against Seattle, me and Jerry talked about it and we're tight." If Parcell's face was a terror alert, we'd be at Condition Purple right now.

HometownGal
08-11-2006, 11:18 AM
If T.O. is paying this other trainer....why should the Cowboys care? It's his right to decide where he gets medical treatment from.

Because it is kind of a slap right in the kisser of the Cryboys' training stafff. Bad way, imho, to debut with a new team. Of course, it's TO, so why should anyone be shocked really?

SteelerFanInCA
08-11-2006, 01:22 PM
T.O = Same old T.O :dang:

pitt
08-11-2006, 11:55 PM
LOL The Cowboys deserve him. Its going to be fun watching him destroy that team.

LambertIsGod58
08-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Because it is kind of a slap right in the kisser of the Cryboys' training stafff. Bad way, imho, to debut with a new team. Of course, it's TO, so why should anyone be shocked really?

Are told what doctor you have to see? No, medical treatment in this country is a choice...Maybe his trainer has better credentials...furthermore, he is paid to do a job by the Cowboys...he is not owned by them. Just my opinion..