PDA

View Full Version : Troy officially listed as questionable as of now

Terminator
11-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Tomlin stated during the press conference that Troy will resume running tomorrow and is officially listed as questionable for Cleveland.

Finally, some good news coming through on that front.

(sorry, no news link yet)

JeromeBetties63
11-20-2012, 12:12 PM
Good deal....

Fire Arians
11-20-2012, 12:13 PM
better than being listed as out. but i hope he sits in this game if theres a good chance he's gonna reaggravate the injury again

troy is awesome but our defense has been playing well, he can afford to not be rushed back in.

JeromeBetties63
11-20-2012, 12:15 PM
better than being listed as out. but i hope he sits in this game if theres a good chance he's gonna reaggravate the injury again

troy is awesome but our defense has been playing well, he can afford to not be rushed back in.

I agree on both counts....but even having him in the rotation in a week or two would be both a physical and emotional lift for the team.

Terminator
11-20-2012, 12:18 PM
I agree on both counts....but even having him in the rotation in a week or two would be both a physical and emotional lift for the team.

Flacco still checks the field for Troy even when he is sitting on the bench in sweats.

The guy is a game changer and must be accounted for.

:tt02::tt04::tt::tt03:

desertsteel
11-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Tomlin stated during the press conference that Troy will resume running tomorrow and is officially listed as questionable for Cleveland.

Finally, some good news coming through on that front.

(sorry, no news link yet)

Good... hopefully they have been working him at QB while he is out and can come back under center.

stb_steeler
11-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Im not holding my breath....

steeltheone
11-20-2012, 12:37 PM
Should not even consider playing him for 2 weeks after they think he is ready. He needs to get healthy.

Darkstorm05
11-20-2012, 12:57 PM
I wouldn't risk the chemistry on the D for Troy to play another quarter then go back to IR. We're crushing it right now, and it just isn't worth tinkering with. He can get in another 45 minutes of play time next season.

TRH
11-20-2012, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't risk the chemistry on the D for Troy to play another quarter then go back to IR. We're crushing it right now, and it just isn't worth tinkering with. He can get in another 45 minutes of play time next season.

that much? lol

steelfury02
11-20-2012, 01:11 PM
i'm indifferent RE Troy. This defense has proven it can win without him.

kent
11-20-2012, 01:28 PM
I agree they need to rest him till hes fully recovered and not rush anything. But as soon as he feels up to it he needs to be in there. Lets not forget we're talking about a defensive MVP and a gamechanger. He's a turnover machine and thats what the D needs right now. I know its playing well right now but come on, would you really rather have Will Allen or Mundy playing over him just so they dont break up the "chemistry"?

Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala
11-20-2012, 01:41 PM
Don't worry, he won't play

austinfrench76
11-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Would love to see Troy but not at the expense of losing him for the year. Not against teh Browns! I know it's not a gimme game but our D has looked good!

Mordax
11-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Im not holding my breath....

Ya. At this point I have Troy returning (to true Troy-form that is) in the same mentality as the NHL having a season this year.

Not expecting it to happen, so I'll be really excited if it actually does

FrancoLambert
11-20-2012, 06:06 PM
i'm indifferent RE Troy. This defense has proven it can win without him.

I agree. He' played so little this year. I just assume it's going to be Allen who's a definite upgrade over Mundy. I'm starting to think that if Troy does eventually come back it won't be for long.