PDA

View Full Version : Once we are healthy....

MDSteel15
11-20-2012, 01:27 PM
We gonna have:

QB Ben.. thank God

RBs Dwyer, Mendenhall, Redman and Rainey... in this order in my opinion!

WRs Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, Emmanuel Sanders, Plaxico Burress and Jerricho Cotchery.... WTF!!!! Sweet mother if Plax works out.... :popcorn:

TE Heath.. nuff said

:tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :drink: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03: :tt03:

OX1947
11-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Steelers have to win their last 6 games to win the division. Gonna need to really clamp down.

Blackout
11-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Yeah once we are healthy I think we can get another ring.

EbonySteel86
11-20-2012, 02:28 PM
Boy it sure would be nice to have this team go a whole season without any key injuries. One can only dream!!!

austinfrench76
11-20-2012, 02:48 PM
We can only dream....! Helluva team when healthy though!

desertsteel
11-20-2012, 02:56 PM
Steelers have to win their last 6 games to win the division. Gonna need to really clamp down.

WC is good enough for me. Lets get hot and run the table like 05 and GB and NY the last 2 years.

Okiemon
11-20-2012, 03:22 PM
We gonna have:

QB Ben.. thank God

WRs Antonio Brown, Mike Wallace, Emmanuel Sanders, Plaxico Burress and Jerricho Cotchery.... WTF!!!! Sweet mother if Plax works out.... :popcorn:

TE Heath.. nuff said

I just hope that once we are healthy it's not the offseason.

Fire Arians
11-20-2012, 03:25 PM
hope burress pans out, him + heath miller could give defenses fits in the red zone.

Atlanta Dan
11-20-2012, 03:27 PM
I just hope that once we are healthy it's not the offseason.

:iagree:

BlaZeQuietly
11-20-2012, 03:32 PM
We will never be healthy, Plax is gonna bust a gat on the whole team, then him self.

Fire Arians
11-20-2012, 03:36 PM
We will never be healthy, Plax is gonna bust a gat on the whole team, then him self.

:chuckle:

FrancoLambert
11-20-2012, 05:12 PM
I'll sign right now for being a healthy wild card team.
Things being what they are right now winning the division is approaching fantasy.

SoCalFan
11-20-2012, 05:22 PM
I could give a shat about the division this year! To be healthy and knock the rats and the cheats out of the playoffs would make my season! #7 would be the ultimate icing on the cake!!!!

teegre
11-20-2012, 05:55 PM
I have been saying this for weeks... but... alas... most Steelers fans would rather gripe.

Make the play-offs, and then get back the team's best WR, their best defensive player, their #1 draft pick, and the league's best QB. Some teams will kill for that type of "bonus."

Again, adding BB, AB, DD, and Troy to a team that squeaks into the playoffs makes the Steelers the FAVORITE to win the SuperBowl.

BlaZeQuietly
11-21-2012, 08:58 PM
I have been saying this for weeks... but... alas... most Steelers fans would rather gripe.

Make the play-offs, and then get back the team's best WR, their best defensive player, their #1 draft pick, and the league's best QB. Some teams will kill for that type of "bonus."

Again, adding BB, AB, DD, and Troy to a team that squeaks into the playoffs makes the Steelers the FAVORITE to win the SuperBowl.

I agree:coffee:

RatbirdExtreme
11-21-2012, 09:33 PM
I personally dont' think anyone is beating Houston this year. I said that after we beat them in the playoffs last year, and I havent seen anything to change my opinion. Especially after the drubbing they handed us

Terminator
11-21-2012, 10:48 PM
I personally dont' think anyone is beating Houston this year. I said that after we beat them in the playoffs last year, and I havent seen anything to change my opinion. Especially after the drubbing they handed us

I would have to agree.

Schaub, Foster, and Johnson are laying waste to defenses across the NFL, and JJ Watt and the rest of the Texans D are a force to be reckoned with.

I honestly would not want to play them. Especially not in Houston. That's a big fat NOPE.

However, if hypothetically we were to go to the SuperBowl, I would not feel right getting there without going through them first.

steeltheone
11-22-2012, 01:14 AM

When did we beat Houston?????

bornaSteelersfan
11-22-2012, 03:14 AM
When did we beat Houston?????

RatbirdExtreme is obviously a Ravens fan, he meant when The Ravens beat The Texans. I don't think he understands that he is on the wrong board to type "we".

FanSince72
11-22-2012, 08:28 AM
We gonna have:

QB Ben.. thank God

TE Heath.. nuff said

I dunno man...

Using a term like "once we're healthy" in regard to the Steelers is like someone saying, "Hey, the numbers on my ticket match the ones on the ping-pong balls!"

But I guess anything's possible, right?