PDA

View Full Version : Three Men

HometownGal
08-10-2006, 10:58 AM
Bwa ha ha ha! :sofunny:

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

The first man had married a woman from Michigan and bragged that he had told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning. He said it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to see a clean house and dishes.

The second man had married a woman from Kansas. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. On the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, he saw a clean house, the dishes were done and she had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Pennsylvania girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye. Enough to fix a bite to eat, load the dish washer, and telephone a landscaper.

floodcitygirl
08-10-2006, 11:08 AM
Good one HTG! But I've got to add that most PA women I know will do ALL of those things plus more...and look good doing it........just so a man doesn't try to tell them that they have to!!! :busted:

BlackNGold203
08-10-2006, 11:08 AM
LMAO....

Yup..thats a Pennsylvania lady alright!!!!

LMAO

stillers4me
08-10-2006, 08:51 PM
Them dern Pee-ay girls...........!!!!!!!!

HometownGal
08-11-2006, 11:06 AM
Good one HTG! But I've got to add that most PA women I know will do ALL of those things plus more...and look good doing it........just so a man doesn't try to tell them that they have to!!! :busted:

PA women rock! I"m with you - I don't mind being asked to do something extra, but I hate being told to do it. I keep extra frying pans on hand for those not-so-special occasions, though. :blurp:

floodcitygirl
08-11-2006, 11:31 AM
PA women rock! I"m with you - I don't mind being asked to do something extra, but I hate being told to do it. I keep extra frying pans on hand for those not-so-special occasions, though. :blurp:I've also found other tools to be effective! :pin: (lol)

HburgXL06
08-12-2006, 08:54 PM
At least PA women have the ability to say that they could do any one of those tasks. What I mean is that PA women = Low Maintenence. They enjoy bein made to feel special and bein loved just as much as any girl from anywhere. The only difference is that they don't need constant affection all the time and don't measure love in dollar signs. They know how to take care of themselves and had to before they found a guy and can still do so afterwards. Excuse me.....ranting.

BuFu