PDA

View Full Version : Thats a screwed up rule.

WVABE
11-22-2012, 01:56 PM
Texans with an 81 yard TD run and he was clearly down,
but the Lions coach threw the challenge flag and that negates
any kind of challenge and a 15 yard penalty.

Some things don't make sence at all.

:poop:

harrison'samonster
11-22-2012, 02:27 PM
that play was completely messed up. In 20 years this game is going to be played by lawyers.

Fire Arians
11-22-2012, 03:15 PM
lol justin foreskin was on my bench too for FF, damn

TRH
11-22-2012, 08:59 PM
that was a screwed up game....
I'm so sick and tired of hearing about Houston this and Houston that...
...and the Lions had every chance and more to win it (and should have). Bone-headed coaching moves, bad play calling, and flat-out non executing. That was game was a gift given to Houston.

On that last Lions drive.....they should have been ALOT closer for the field goal attempt instead of being 47 yards out - previously all they needed was a couple short pass plays to get the first down - and what do they do??? Throw it downfield (for incompletions, of course..)....and the running plays, they were just as bad. Instead of charging forward to get a few yards for sure...they did the 'ol hesitiation handoff in the backfield - allowing the Texans to STUFF them for losses.
That was some of the worst playcalling i've seen in a long, long time. People complain around here alot - but its never as bad as that was.

GoFor7
11-22-2012, 11:01 PM
Just heard Peter King on the Patriots/Jets postgame say that this rule will be gone in 2013. Don't understand why it can't happen sooner as the NFL made knee-jerk rule changes in the middle of the 2010 season after big hits in three different games.

nj1923steelgirl
11-23-2012, 12:04 PM
That sucked The Lions should have won that game but oh well Texans still only have 1 loss....

SteelersCanada
11-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Houston isn't that good. Schaub isn't an elite quarterback and that secondary is mediocre, borderline bad. An elite quarterback in the playoffs - a Ben, Brady - will be able to exploit it.

GoFor7
11-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Houston isn't that good. Schaub isn't an elite quarterback and that secondary is mediocre, borderline bad. An elite quarterback in the playoffs - a Ben, Brady - will be able to exploit it.

You know, it reminds me a little of the 2010 Steelers defense. Good up front, but horrible in the secondary. Lucky for the Texans I think the only elite QB they have to face this season is Brady. I doubt they do worse than 13-3.

silver & black
11-23-2012, 12:55 PM
That was the new "tuck rule" play. :thmbdown:

harrison'samonster
11-23-2012, 01:14 PM
That was the new "tuck rule" play. :thmbdown:

just let it go. you'll be much happier.:hug:

silver & black
11-23-2012, 03:54 PM
just let it go. you'll be much happier.:hug:
I know, but some things are hard to let go of. :wink02: