PDA

View Full Version : Tatum Bell

19ward86
08-10-2006, 07:32 PM
i dont understand why the mike shanahan is picking the wrong Bell to start for running back. tatum bell has unbelievable stats for a backup rb. last season he had 173 carries for 921 yards. just imagine if he carried the ball 250-300 times this season. if he starts i can feel an unexpected MPV getting handed out.

LambertIsGod58
08-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Mike Bell is the starter? I think we'd see Cobbs or Dayne before him.....

AZ_Steeler
08-10-2006, 07:35 PM
That is mind boggling. Tatum Bell has explosive speed and can hit and get through the whole before you know it, and if he gets the corner he's gone!

LambertIsGod58
08-10-2006, 07:37 PM
He's not a downfield runner....not enough power.

19ward86
08-10-2006, 07:40 PM
it was announced earlier this week that mike bell got the starting job, probably only for the preseason. i dont see ron dayne getting the starting job before tatum bell because ron dayne has had his chances in the past. he has duce's injury problems and rookie skill.

steelfan 92
08-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Gentlemen, it comes down to who is performing in practice. One of my coaches used to say, the way you play in practice is the way you'll play in a game. it's the truth. if your having a good week of practice and your doing things well it is going to carry over into a game. it's obviouse he is doing what the coaches want to see out of there starting running back. in denver's system its not about the back, it's about the line. :blah:

Jeremy
08-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Mike Bell is a fantastic running back. I was hopeful that we'd drfat him instead of that waste of space Humes. Mike Bell is going to make name for himself in the NFL. He's tough and smart and knows how to find running room when there doesn't seem to be any.

boLT fan
08-12-2006, 03:22 PM
The Broncos need a power back, not a skat back like Tatum Bell. And don't even say Ron Dayne, he's just a powder puff. I think Mike Bell will do pretty good, but he won't be the next Terrel Davis like some dillusional Bronocos fans say.