PDA

View Full Version : It's been awhile...

bigbensgirl7
08-10-2006, 07:34 PM
Well it's been a while since I have been able to get on here but I have missed all you old timers and it seems loike there are a lot of great new people on the board. It's growing, but that is expected considering it is the best site for Steelers fans.

Anyways, I'm back!!!!!

A lot has happened since I was away....the biggest is I am bringing another Steeler fan into the world....she is due in the end of October. I am also engaged and trying to plan wedding, which is very time consuming too, but I will always find time for my Steelers!!!

AZ_Steeler
08-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Hi there, I'm new to the board just this month. Just wanted to congratulate you on the pregnancy and wedding!

bigbensgirl7
08-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Hi there, I'm new to the board just this month. Just wanted to congratulate you on the pregnancy and wedding!
Thank you so much :bouncy:

BB2W
08-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Welcome back!!! :smile:

LambertIsGod58
08-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Welcome back....Congratulations on the good news! any chance of you namin' her Lambert? Or name her "58". Or "7"....that's a cool name...seriously. Remember that Seinfeld episode?

bigbensgirl7
08-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Welcome back....Congratulations on the good news! any chance of you namin' her Lambert? Or name her "58". Or "7"....that's a cool name...seriously. Remember that Seinfeld episode?
Actually my fiance kept saying he wanted to name her 7 because he loves Seinfeld, until he realized it was Ben's number (he's a Browns fan...at least until I convert him)!

SteelerzGirl
08-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Welcome back, BBG7! Wow, it has been awhile, huh? Congratulations on your pregnancy and engagement. I'm thrilled for you! :bouncy:

Do you have a name picked out yet for your daughter, and when's the big day that you're planning on tying the knot? Details, girl! Details! :smile:

bigbensgirl7
08-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Welcome back, BBG7! Wow, it has been awhile, huh? Congratulations on your pregnancy and engagement. I'm thrilled for you! :bouncy:

Do you have a name picked out yet for your daughter, and when's the big day that you're planning on tying the knot? Details, girl! Details! :smile:

We have not decided on any names yet...we can't agree on any.

As for the wedding I am finalizing the date but I'm looking at the middle of June....depends on availability of the ceremony and reception places. I also want to make sure I'm back to my prepregnant weight before the wedding and I think I should be able to accomplish that (or close to it) by then! Atleast I hope so. :bouncy:

SteelerzGirl
08-10-2006, 08:07 PM
Excellent! Please keep us posted. I really am thrilled for you! :smile:

Koopa
08-10-2006, 08:13 PM
you let a browns fan knock you up?? you make me sick..........j/p welcome back and congrats.

bigbensgirl7
08-10-2006, 08:18 PM
you let a browns fan knock you up?? you make me sick..........j/p welcome back and congrats.
I know, I know :dang: :sofunny: ...but he did take me to the Indy playoff game this year...so he's not that bad!!! Give it 2 seasons and he'll be one of us!!!!

floodcitygirl
08-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Congrats to you BigBen'sGirl! :smile:

stillers4me
08-10-2006, 09:14 PM
I'm new here, too..........welcome home......and congrats!! (even if he is a Browns fan!!))

CantStop85
08-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Poor kid...father a browns fan and mother a steelers fan. Does it get any worse? :blurp:

Congratulations on the new addition and welcome back.

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Congrats. marrying a browns fan? You better show him the error of his ways :)

Stlrs4Life
08-10-2006, 11:15 PM
Congrats and good luck!

Lyn
08-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Welcome back and congratulations:yeehaw:

klick81
08-10-2006, 11:35 PM
I know, I know :dang: :sofunny:

LOL...you're funny. Anyway, i'm sure i'm new to you, but welcome back, and congrats!

Cape Cod Steel Head
08-11-2006, 10:54 AM
I know, I know :dang: :sofunny: ...but he did take me to the Indy playoff game this year...so he's not that bad!!! Give it 2 seasons and he'll be one of us!!!!Welcome back,and Congrats! Two seasons should be more than enough time.

Dynasty
08-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Congratulations and welcome back...
and how does Jackie sound for the name?

SteelCityMan786
08-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Well it's been a while since I have been able to get on here but I have missed all you old timers and it seems loike there are a lot of great new people on the board. It's growing, but that is expected considering it is the best site for Steelers fans.

Anyways, I'm back!!!!!

A lot has happened since I was away....the biggest is I am bringing another Steeler fan into the world....she is due in the end of October. I am also engaged and trying to plan wedding, which is very time consuming too, but I will always find time for my Steelers!!!

WELCOME BACK BIGBENSGIRL7!

Congrats about your upcoming wedding and the world's newest Steelers fan.

bigbensgirl7
08-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Thanks everyone...it's great to be back

CAH
08-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Poor kid...father a browns fan and mother a steelers fan. Does it get any worse? :blurp:

Congratulations on the new addition and welcome back.
Guess that is what's called a mixed marriage.

Congratulations!!!!!