PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Dieselman & Our Troops

SteelerzGirl
08-11-2006, 06:08 AM
I heard from Dieselman (Tom) last night, and he asked me to let everyone know that he's okay over there in the Land of Sand, but that things are getting quite lively. He said that with everything that's been happening w/Israel and Hezbollah and the Middle East in general, it's really been hard for him to be here posting lately, which is understandable.

He's asked that everyone continue to pray for our troops, and that no one forgets about them over there.

May God bless our troops and keep them all safe.

Tom... From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your service. Please, please, please stay safe and take good care of yourself. :smile:

83-Steelers-43
08-11-2006, 06:52 AM
Stay safe Deisel and get back here safe and in one piece brother. I will continue to pray for you and the rest of the best that this great country of ours has to produce. God Bless. We love you guys and gals.

BlackNGold203
08-11-2006, 07:15 AM
Hang tough Diesel!!!

God bless ya man!!!!

3 to be 4
08-11-2006, 07:36 AM
Father God, bless our troops who do so much for us, keep Dieselman safe and out of harms way, may your goodness shine through over a dark situation, I pray this in Jesus name.

floodcitygirl
08-11-2006, 08:16 AM
Father God, bless our troops who do so much for us, keep Dieselman safe and out of harms way, may your goodness shine through over a dark situation, I pray this in Jesus name.Amen! Dieselman, you and our brave men and women are never forgotten and always in our thoughts and prayers.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Dieselman

I know that it really DOES make a difference when you know that you have people behind you that are supporting you and what you are doing.
I am not sure if you can...but if possible, post an address and I would be honored to send you care packages...(and goodies).
I am sure there are a lot of us who would be willing to do that ..so let us know

tony hipchest
08-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Father God, bless our troops who do so much for us, keep Dieselman safe and out of harms way, may your goodness shine through over a dark situation, I pray this in Jesus name.

Amen. i'll wave the terrible towel and put down a brew for you dieselman, for the 1st pre season game!

floodcitygirl
08-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Dieselman

I know that it really DOES make a difference when you know that you have people behind you that are supporting you and what you are doing.
I am not sure if you can...but if possible, post an address and I would be honored to send you care packages...(and goodies).
I am sure there are a lot of us who would be willing to do that ..so let us knowThe care packages are a great idea! Please let us know how we can help!

Mosca
08-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Hang in there Diesel, stay alert, see you at the Superbowl!

And thank you for your service.

And, I'm in for the care packages... maybe some Steelers sweatshirts and tossle caps? LOL, let me know.

Tom

Jeremy
08-11-2006, 10:02 AM
"Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to restrain these immoderate rains with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as soldiers who call Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies, and establish Thy justice among men and nations. Amen."

-George Patton

HometownGal
08-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Dieselman

I am sure there are a lot of us who would be willing to do that ..so let us know

Absolutely!

Stay safe, Diesel, and God Bless you and all of our courageous men and women who protect and serve this great country. All of you will always remain in our thoughts and prayers. :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-11-2006, 11:11 AM
A Soldiers Prayer

When I am called to serve, Dear Lord,
Wherever war may be,
Give me courage to fight the battles,
My country may ask of me.
Grace me with Your presence,
And know that I love You,
While I fight the enemy,
My country needs me to.

Help me protect my comrades,
As You expect me to,
And keep me in Your loving hands,
While I do what I must do.
I want to do my duty,
And to give the best in me,
To do what I've been called to do,
And protect our liberty.

And if, according to Your will,
I must give up my life,
Please bless with Your protecting hand,
My children and my wife.

Livinginthe past
08-11-2006, 01:32 PM
I look forward to the service men serving in Iraq, including Dieselman and his fellow troops, returning safe and sound.

Those care packages sound like they would really cheer him up - great idea.

NM

SteelCityMan786
08-11-2006, 01:51 PM
STAY SAFE DIESEL! Come home unharmed.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Dieselman bro keep your butt safe. You are the man and I hope that you and all the other brave men and women over in Saud keep safe. I can't wait to hear from you again. You are missed around here thats for sure. God Bless and Here We Go Steelers Here We Go.

BlacknGold Bleeder
08-12-2006, 12:13 AM
A Soldiers Prayer

When I am called to serve, Dear Lord,
Wherever war may be,
Give me courage to fight the battles,
My country may ask of me.
Grace me with Your presence,
And know that I love You,
While I fight the enemy,
My country needs me to.

Help me protect my comrades,
As You expect me to,
And keep me in Your loving hands,
While I do what I must do.
I want to do my duty,
And to give the best in me,
To do what I've been called to do,
And protect our liberty.

And if, according to Your will,
I must give up my life,
Please bless with Your protecting hand,
My children and my wife.

A great prayer and GOD BLESS Diesel!!
Here's the prayer from 13 th Warrior... hopefully it gets your blood flowing if ever the need arises:
Lo, there do I see my father.
Lo, there do I see my mother,
and my sisters, and my brothers.
Lo, there do I see the line of my people,
Back to the beginning!

Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them,
In the halls of Valhalla!
Where the brave may live forever!

GOD BLESS and come home safe!!!

Stlrs4Life
08-12-2006, 12:58 AM
Godspeed Dieselman. Been there, have an idea what you are going through.

SteelShooter
08-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Diesel,

Stay Safe, Stay Low and............................................... .....DTA Bro!