PDA

View Full Version : Does this guy look worried?

BlackNGold203
08-11-2006, 08:37 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/notgoodplayer/0811ben%2Da.jpg

Looks like the same ol' Ben to me!!!!

83-Steelers-43
08-11-2006, 08:39 AM

Minus that beak, I agree...lol.

BlackNGold203
08-11-2006, 08:42 AM
LOL..yeah..ol' Ben's gone a little Jimmy Durante on us....

nicesteel4life
08-11-2006, 08:54 AM
NEVER!!!

83-Steelers-43
08-11-2006, 08:55 AM
LOL..yeah..ol' Ben's gone a little Jimmy Durante on us....

http://www.observationdeck.org/images/durante-jimmy.jpg :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-11-2006, 09:13 AM
http://www.observationdeck.org/images/durante-jimmy.jpg :sofunny:

Now THATS funny!!:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

HometownGal
08-11-2006, 09:35 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/notgoodplayer/0811ben%2Da.jpg

Ben's going to have a new routine after he throws a TD pass. He's going to point that forefinger up to the sky, shake his head and say.........Ha cha cha cha cha! :blurp:

He looks darned tootin' good after all he's been through - got to give his docs a ton of props for doing such a great job.

siss
08-11-2006, 11:17 AM
I would like to send his doctors a gift basket! And those wonderful paramedics... well... lets send them on a cruise!

Can you imagine the bragging rights those guys have!

"i'm going to all the steelers games this year."

"yea well I saved Ben Roethlisbergers life!"

floodcitygirl
08-11-2006, 11:34 AM
I would like to send his doctors a gift basket! And those wonderful paramedics... well... lets send them on a cruise!

Can you imagine the bragging rights those guys have!

"i'm going to all the steelers games this year."

"yea well I saved Ben Roethlisbergers life!"Great point! I think his docs did a great job and if I'm not mistaken, did a bit of tweaking. IMO the guy looks better!

siss
08-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Its also the weight loss to!
Some of his squish is gone!

floodcitygirl
08-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Some of his squish is gone!Well, now that's always a good thing! (lol)

HometownGal
08-11-2006, 12:00 PM
Some of his squish is gone!

He looked great at camp. :smile: He was walking by himself right in front of us and was smiling. I got a pretty good pic of him (I think) and will post it as soon as I get them back. Don't have a digi camera just yet.

siss
08-11-2006, 12:01 PM
*heads over to the Ladies only thread because I'm getting giddy lookiing at that picture!*

Steelers513
08-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Worried not a chance, not with are O-line in front of him................
GO STEELERS!!!!!

siss
08-11-2006, 01:17 PM
GO STEELERS!!!!!
Speaking of the O-line...Is it just me or does Marvel Smith have the most important job protecting Bens blind side on the steelers right now. He could either become my second favorite player or I could come to hate him depending on how many times Ben gets hit!

Naw just kidding! I love our O-line...But if Ben gets hit really really hard...I might come unglued!

TheTruestBlackGoldFan
08-11-2006, 01:18 PM
He looks soo much better than he did before. I agree its got to have somthing to do with the weight loss. Anywho...we have yet in Steeler history to have a 4,000 yard passer. If he remains in form like he is in camp watch out NFL its going to be somthing serious when the Offense takes the field. Not a gameplan change its just that we will dominate in every aspect of the game. Cant wait.

BBC
08-11-2006, 08:11 PM
GO STEELERS!!!!!

This confused me a bit. While the Steelers have a very strong run blocking offensive line, their pass blocking is suspect at best. Ben has often been called upon to make plays with his feet or out of the pocket because his passing protection broke down. Not to say Ben won't do fine, I feel he will, but not because of his O-Line.

tony hipchest
08-11-2006, 09:13 PM
This confused me a bit. While the Steelers have a very strong run blocking offensive line, their pass blocking is suspect at best. Ben has often been called upon to make plays with his feet or out of the pocket because his passing protection broke down. Not to say Ben won't do fine, I feel he will, but not because of his O-Line. our o-line was drafted (and assembled) with kordell stewart and jerome bettis in mind. injuries aside, they didnt fare to well with pocket passer maddox and speedster zeroue. this line gets paid big bucks. the old dogs have got to learn some new tricks and i think they will.