PDA

View Full Version : Hey Diddle Diddle

BlaZeQuietly
11-29-2012, 06:36 PM
I hate ray rice, not just because he waved our towel (although that's part of it) but that cocky little midget makes one good play and deems it "hey diddle diddle ray rice up the middle" what kind of autistic crap is that. I wanna see him suffer an open fracture of his femur, id watch the replays over and over on you tube spilling tears of joy on my keyboard.

BlaZeQuietly
11-29-2012, 06:39 PM
Him and Suggs both that horse faced pig, hell half of that ravens team should be executed for being retarded. I don't even see how anyone could be a Ravens fan, they're just so gay and have been getting dealt a lucky hand for quite a while now.

Stu Pidasso
11-29-2012, 08:04 PM
Wow. It's people like you that give respectable Steelers fans (and other NFL fans) a bad name. Sure, I want the Steelers to pound the crap out of the Ravens (and everyone else) but I do not wish injury on anyone. I want our best to beat their best.

Wise up, try to be a good human being, and a respectable fan, not a troll. And yes- if I saw you acting like that in public or at Heinz Field, I'd be first in line to see that you got removed.

Twentyvalve
11-29-2012, 08:15 PM
Rice is an alright guy. I live just outside of Baltimore and hear him on the radio, see him on the news, etc. He is humble, nice, and does much for charities. Believe it or not, Suggs is an okay guy too.He leaves all of the football BS on the field where it belongs. I respect that. That guy can play some football too.

I have said this before, I think Flacco is retarded. I am not kidding or poking fun. You think he appears awkward on the field? You should hear him to commercials and radio spots.

I hate ray rice, not just because he waved our towel (although that's part of it) but that cocky little midget makes one good play and deems it "hey diddle diddle ray rice up the middle" what kind of autistic crap is that. I wanna see him suffer an open fracture of his femur, id watch the replays over and over on you tube spilling tears of joy on my keyboard.

Fire Arians
11-29-2012, 08:21 PM
damn tell em why you mad son

Unkindness
11-29-2012, 08:25 PM
Rice is an alright guy. I live just outside of Baltimore and hear him on the radio, see him on the news, etc. He is humble, nice, and does much for charities. Believe it or not, Suggs is an okay guy too.He leaves all of the football BS on the field where it belongs. I respect that. That guy can play some football too.

I have said this before, I think Flacco is retarded. I am not kidding or poking fun. You think he appears awkward on the field? You should hear him to commercials and radio spots.

Pizza Hut

"Flacco's Favorite...check it out."

How could his people think that makes him look good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWXta3RuApI

Fire Arians
11-29-2012, 08:29 PM
^ well, the guy definitely can scratch out being an actor lol, he looks awkward in front of a camera (then again football players aren't hired to be charismatic screen personalities)

stb_steeler
11-29-2012, 08:33 PM
R6twsmCHsv0Pizza Hut
I think we have an equal stinko here!
"Flacco's Favorite...check it out."

How could his people think that makes him look good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWXta3RuApI

Hawaii 5-0
11-29-2012, 08:35 PM

http://www.nflfootballfansite.com/images/photos/60/601604.jpg

i82much
11-29-2012, 08:43 PM

Didn't get much nookie in high school, huh.

steelerschik
11-29-2012, 08:44 PM

If this was already discussed and I missed it, I'm sorry, but did you know the hey diddle diddle Rogel up the middle was a famous steelers chant in the 50s? I didn't. Yeah, that's slightly before my time, but they were talking about it on the radio that chant was for Fran Rogel and some of the older DJs here that remember that chant aren't appreciating the ray rice version too much. Shocking, I know, Ravens trying to mimic the Steelers. Yeah, there's a new one.

Hawaii 5-0
11-29-2012, 08:48 PM

why would you ever wish injury upon another human being?

Ray Rice is a good player, I wish we had drafted him instead of Mendenhall in the 2008 NFL Draft.

Bayz101
11-29-2012, 08:49 PM
Woah! Who pissed in your Cheerios?

SteelersCanada
11-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Wow - a homosexual slur and mocking autism in two consecutive posts. I mean that's pretty disgraceful.

Bayz101
11-29-2012, 09:16 PM
Wow - a homosexual slur and mocking autism in two consecutive posts. I mean that's pretty disgraceful.

Has to be some kind of record. I'm sure Tony still holds it though. :chuckle:

objectivefan
11-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Classless. We are better than this.

tony hipchest
11-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Has to be some kind of record. I'm sure Tony still holds it though. :chuckle::laughing: true, but i primarilly slur bungles and mock trolls. i have no problem with the gays & disabled (who are actually human).

tony hipchest
11-29-2012, 10:25 PM
Ray Rice is a good player, I wish we had drafted him instead of Mendenhall in the 2008 NFL Draft.

whats ray rice's nick name? colon hamster? :beaver:

Classless. We are better than this. the OP will be much better once he self medicates...

Nevermore
11-29-2012, 10:30 PM
If this was already discussed and I missed it, I'm sorry, but did you know the hey diddle diddle Rogel up the middle was a famous steelers chant in the 50s? I didn't. Yeah, that's slightly before my time, but they were talking about it on the radio that chant was for Fran Rogel and some of the older DJs here that remember that chant aren't appreciating the ray rice version too much. Shocking, I know, Ravens trying to mimic the Steelers. Yeah, there's a new one.

Fran who?

1950 when?

I'm pretty sure that Ray Rice didn't dust off some chant for a no name running back from the 1950's to "stick it to the Steelers'

Its a nursery rhyme..... not a Steelers chant. He's selling shirts to raise money for his charities. Pretty upstanding move if you ask me.

Bayz101
11-29-2012, 10:34 PM
Fran who?

1950 when?

I'm pretty sure that Ray Rice didn't dust off some chant for a no name running back from the 1950's to "stick it to the Steelers'

Its a nursery rhyme..... not a Steelers chant. He's selling shirts to raise money for his charities. Pretty upstanding move if you ask me.

She must be talking about Nanny Fran. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
11-29-2012, 10:39 PM
how bout this nursery rhyme for sunday-

hickory dickory dock...

the steelers take a a knee & run out the clock.

the clock strikes zoro,

big ben is the hero,

and the ravens can suck on my....

Twentyvalve
11-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Smock ?

how bout this nursery rhyme for sunday-

hickory dickory dock...

the steelers take a a knee & run out the clock.

the clock strikes zoro,

big ben is the hero,

and the ravens can suck on my....

tony hipchest
11-29-2012, 10:52 PM
close....

sock.

Twentyvalve
11-29-2012, 10:58 PM
Funny. Running out of options - better end this lest we arrive at the obvious conclusion.

close....

sock.

tony hipchest
11-29-2012, 11:08 PM
hows this...

Joe Flacco sat on a wall...

as his coach proclaimed him the greatest of all.

All the NFL fans and all the NFL men,

told John Harbaugh to wipe off his chin.

Stu Pidasso
11-29-2012, 11:23 PM
There once was a player named Joe
Who everyone knew couldn't throw
But he kept his top job
Slobbing on knobs
Of Suggs and Harbaugh ya know.

Fire Arians
11-29-2012, 11:40 PM
31QLgql_5EY

Lady Steel
11-30-2012, 12:50 AM

For as smart as you think you are, I would think you would know by now to post Ravens crap in the NFL forum and not pollute the Pittsburgh Steelers forum with your Ravens drivel.

steelerschik
11-30-2012, 06:54 AM
Fran who?

1950 when?

No shit it's not a Steelers chant, I said it WAS in the 50s. I don't know who Fran Rogel is and frankly don't care, I just heard it on the radio, thought it was a piece of trivia and added a sarcastic tone about it. Good God, it's not a big deal.

steelax04
11-30-2012, 08:08 AM

I suggest you follow the "quietly" in your handle from now on.