PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys,

raven1974
12-01-2012, 11:16 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAF-4mgxRr_7vQBuee0qPXpKgxhyWqk0rfKxyQvkt5Gi_foM_x

"Could someone hand me a terrible towel please. Enough of this crap. I'm gonna make sure I'm injured for all the upcoming Ravens games." - Ben

SteelersCanada
12-01-2012, 11:20 AM
This was a productive thread. Silly me, I thought a Ravens fan would have something productive to say.

SoCalFan
12-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Your gay! What happened in that game?

austinfrench76
12-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Tell this guy to: SUCK IT NERD! The 2012 Baltimore Ravens, the worst 9-2 team in NFL history!

StainlessStill
12-01-2012, 11:39 AM
LOL, didn't he throw Terrell Suggs off of him in that game and go onto throw the game-winning touchdown to Isaac Redman the very next play?

Be glad he isn't playing, Ratfuck. Just another misinformed and clueless purple wearing pansy. What the hell are they going to do if we win? It's going to be fun watching them get exposed. They are like the Bengals in 2009. They'll be the WORST team in the tournament bounced in round 1.

Lady Steel
12-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Oh Lord, they're coming out of the woodwork. :doh:

casteeler
12-01-2012, 11:45 AM
I am sympathetic to all of the Raven fans out there. Your franchise QB is Joe Flacco, Joe and the Ratbird fan only wish they could have the talent,toughness,playoff record of Ben. Sleep well knowing your team is only a shanked FG away from the offseason

StainlessStill
12-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Oh Lord, they're coming out of the woodwork. :doh:

They better do this NOW. It's their one opportunity to kick us while we're down and cowardly snicker to themselves thinking they've got us where they want us when we're clearly watered down. In the end, you NEED Ben out to beat us in big games!

That said, we win and ALL of these cowards won't show their face again!

AndyWitmyer
12-01-2012, 11:48 AM
So Don't Feed The Troll

:doh:

And, you know...just when I started to think here were a few decent Raven's fans...raven1974 managed to prove me wrong. This thread should be promptly deleted.

MACH1
12-01-2012, 11:49 AM
:wave:

buh bye ass clown

AndyWitmyer
12-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Good work. There are a handful of tolerable Ravens fans who will stop by to visit...but seeing as this was raven1974's first post, he's obviously not one of them.

RichardCullinanForever
12-01-2012, 11:54 AM
The Ravens suck, honestly not even a top 15 team in the NFL.

List of teams better than Baltimore:

Patriots
Steelers (when we have Ben, that is)
Texans
Colts
Broncos
Giants
Redskins
Packers
Bears
Vikings
Falcons
Saints
Buccaneers
49ers
Seahawks

Please enjoy your only 60 minutes of postseason football come January.

The_Joker
12-01-2012, 11:55 AM
The Ravens suck, honestly not even a top 15 team in the NFL.

List of teams better than Baltimore:

Patriots
Steelers (when we have Ben, that is)
Texans
Colts
Broncos
Giants
Redskins
Packers
Bears
Vikings
Falcons
Saints
Buccaneers
49ers
Seahawks

Please enjoy your only 60 minutes of postseason football come January.

Ok, I hate the Rats to, but the Vikings?

StainlessStill
12-01-2012, 11:55 AM
This just goes to show their never ending MISERY of this past decade. Watching us go in there, beating that ass and going onto win Super Bowls. This is their time to do what they NEVER could do and it's showing. You can't blame them. We've been there, done that as a fanbase. Their cherry is still being popped so let them make the mistake of opening their yaps before they've won anything!

stb_steeler
12-01-2012, 11:57 AM
:wave:

buh bye ass clown

Awe.....we didnt get enough time to skin him alive!:banging:

MACH1
12-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Awe.....we didnt get enough time to skin him alive!:banging:

I'm sure there's a few more around to have fun with.

RichardCullinanForever
12-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Ok, I hate the Rats to, but the Vikings?

I needed to list 15. I'll admit, there are a couple suspect teams on that list (Washington, Tampa Bay, Minnesota - but you get my point).

The_Joker
12-01-2012, 12:01 PM
I needed to list 15. I'll admit, there are a couple suspect teams on that list (Washington, Tampa Bay, Minnesota - but you get my point).

Hate to say it, but until we prove ourselfs, they got all the rights to say they are better.

We all know what would happen in the postseason, though.

Fire Arians
12-01-2012, 12:14 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAF-4mgxRr_7vQBuee0qPXpKgxhyWqk0rfKxyQvkt5Gi_foM_x

"Could someone hand me a terrible towel please. Enough of this crap. I'm gonna make sure I'm injured for all the upcoming Ravens games." - Ben

lol you could at least use a picture of him that wasn't from a game when he came back and whipped your asses, broken nose and all

JeromeBetties63
12-01-2012, 12:51 PM

I was at that game. I remember the delirium that went through the stands as word spread that Ben had a broken nose. That was the night they waved purple towels to copy the Steelers. Thousands of those things were left in the stadium as they went cussing home after Ben led the Steelers to a delicious victory. I never heard so much crying, cussing and whining....it was glorious! And their fans were complete punk neanderthals to me and my son.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW
12-01-2012, 01:04 PM
I really hope we play the ratfucks in the playoffs so we can whoop there ass AGAIN

StainlessStill
12-01-2012, 01:05 PM
I was at that game. I remember the delirium that went through the stands as word spread that Ben had a broken nose. That was the night they waved purple towels to copy the Steelers. Thousands of those things were left in the stadium as they went cussing home after Ben led the Steelers to a delicious victory. I never heard so much crying, cussing and whining....it was glorious! And their fans were complete punk neanderthals to me and my son.

Same year Ben SCORCHED them in the playoffs, coming from a 14 point halftime deficit and hitting AB on a 3rd and 19 that sent us to the AFC Title game and our 8th SB appearance!

Yeah, the Ravens are really BADASS'S beating a Ben-less Steelers! Give me a break. These chumps can't win a damn thing when it counts (0-3 lifetime in the playoffs VS Steelers; Lee Evans drop; Cundiff wide right, etc.) Always will be the red-headed step-child.

Bayz101
12-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Why would this dip shit use a picture from a game Ben ended up whipping some Raven ass?

Fire Arians
12-01-2012, 01:17 PM
that game made me post this

Ben Sucks (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=65221&highlight=sucks)