PDA

View Full Version : New nickname for Ravens?

ZoneBlitzer
12-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Courtesy of Steeler hater Brian Baldinger:

"Baltimore Raisins"

- heard on Playbook as Baldy mumbled part way thru his segment.

I think it fits perfectly.

Fire Arians
12-01-2012, 04:13 PM
mr. blue veins

BlaZeQuietly
12-01-2012, 04:25 PM
I don't think anything can top "rat birds"

Hawaii 5-0
12-01-2012, 04:42 PM
I don't think anything can top "rat birds"

rat turds?

nj1923steelgirl
12-01-2012, 05:57 PM
I like rat turds!

SteelersCanada
12-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Shitheads?

SoCalFan
12-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Baldys funny with his permanently broken pinky finger he just loves waving around! Rat birds for life!

BlaZeQuietly
12-01-2012, 07:30 PM
I heard Ray Rice in an interview today, he uses improper grammar... what a tool. makes me wanna hey diddle diddle a fiddle right up his ass.

Hawaii 5-0
12-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I heard Ray Rice in an interview today, he uses improper grammar... what a tool. makes me wanna hey diddle diddle a fiddle right up his ass.

just curious, how old are you exactly? :noidea:

Quackjack
12-01-2012, 07:50 PM

See his thread about watching Rice bleed?

He's the tool. Fucking trash makes us all look bad.

BlaZeQuietly
12-01-2012, 08:28 PM

I will go as far as to say I am in my mid twenties and I am a finely tuned athlete I am in AA ball my signatures going to be worth more than your life in a few years.:coffee:

cubanstogie
12-01-2012, 08:31 PM
I will go as far as to say I am in my mid twenties and I am a finely tuned athlete I am in AA ball my signatures going to be worth more than your life in a few years.:coffee:

If you are still in double A in your mid twenties and want your sig to be worth something you better be a great guitar player or drummer.

Terminator
12-01-2012, 08:31 PM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Hawaii 5-0
12-01-2012, 08:34 PM

in your mid-twenties and only in AA ball, huh? shouldn't you already be in the major leagues or at least in AAA by now if you were any good?

BlaZeQuietly
12-01-2012, 08:35 PM
lol plenty of AA players are in the twenties or thirties, not everyone is a nolyan ryan, jesh

Hawaii 5-0
12-01-2012, 08:37 PM
lol plenty of AA players are in the twenties or thirties, not everyone is a nolyan ryan, jesh

and how many players that are still in AA in their mid-twenties or thirties ever end up having a signature that is worth more than a human life?

I'm betting not a lot, but you're probably really special...

BlaZeQuietly
12-01-2012, 08:42 PM
and how many players that are still in AA in their mid-twenties or thirties ever end up having a signature that is worth more than a human life?

My cats paw print is probably worth more than your life after he gets out of the litter box.

can't you take a joke, miserable.:noidea:

Quackjack
12-01-2012, 08:47 PM
My cats paw print is probably worth more than your life after he gets out of the litter box.

Wow, dangerous cowboy over here folks.

BlaZeQuietly
12-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Yeah so stand down, and wheres my damn coffee I asked for it 5 minutes ago, one of you scabs get on it, chop chop!

Quackjack
12-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Yeah so stand down, and wheres my damn coffee I asked for it 5 minutes ago, one of you scabs get on it, chop chop!

Y'know, if you weren't talking about how you wanted to see Ray Rice bleed slowly, than I'd start to like you.

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-01-2012, 09:55 PM
I won't call the Ravens anything but better than us if we cant beat them one time in 2 seasons.

As for Kenny Powers....give the guy some respect. I think he owns K-swiss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjc5LFThDTQ

desertsteel
12-01-2012, 09:56 PM
I don't think anything can top "rat birds"Exactly. They are, and forever will be: The RATBIRDS.

/thread

Hawaii 5-0
12-01-2012, 09:57 PM

it seems that we have different senses of humor because you telling me that your cat's paw print after he gets out of the litter box is probably worth more than my life just doesn't seem funny to me for some odd strange reason. :noidea:

The Curtain's Crusader
12-01-2012, 10:46 PM

L. O. L!

No, literally! Lol!

Hawaii 5-0
12-01-2012, 11:04 PM

I'm willing to bet that you look a lot more like this guy than you do like a finely tuned athlete:

http://program.hiff.org/assets/images/2011_fall_festival/thumbs/BULLY_PROJECT_pic_4_1.jpg

BleedPurple
12-02-2012, 12:05 AM

Let me know how that goes.

AgentGold007
12-02-2012, 12:18 AM
I like referring to them as the Brownvens or the Baltimore Browns. It really gets under their fans skin. But hopefully after we play them we can refer to them as losers, that'll be cool. :tt03:

Hawaii 5-0
12-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Let me know how that goes.

yeah, we'll both be waiting with bated breath to see whether BlaZeQuietly decides to enter his finely tuned body into the Baseball Hall of Fame as a Baltimore Oriole or as a Pittsburgh Pirate.

BleedPurple
12-02-2012, 12:33 AM
yeah, we'll both be waiting with bated breath to see whether BlaZeQuietly decides to enter his finely tuned body into the Baseball Hall of Fame as a Baltimore Oriole or as a Pittsburgh Pirate.

:drink: If he works really hard he might become a bench player for the Astros.

MACH1
12-02-2012, 01:04 AM

Special Olympics that is.

Millers the sh!t
12-02-2012, 02:19 AM
Ummm.... I only assumed that AA referred to Alcoholics Anonymous. You guys gave this bum too much credit thinking that he was talking about baseball. The dudes a scrub, he was talking about sniffing Percocets in an earlier post. There's nothing like sniffing a half gram of Tylenol to get you through those tough AA baseball camps, and signing all those autographs.

2012 R.O.Y. go's to........... "Anonymous"

ricardisimo
12-02-2012, 04:25 AM
Moving along now...

Quackjack
12-02-2012, 06:55 AM
Rats

All I've ever insulted them with.

jiminpa
12-02-2012, 07:36 AM
Someone here called them the purple-browns, and I love that. It doesn't insult bats by comparing them to the baltimoronville thug football team, but it does remind the baltimorons of their football teams origins.

FrancoLambert
12-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Aspiring major league baseball players as a group, are the most reluctant and hard-headed to give up their dream.
I've known several that still cling to the wet dream that they will make it to the majors someday even though they are in their mid to late twenties.
Sounds like we have one here.

Millers the sh!t
12-02-2012, 08:46 AM
Aspiring major league baseball players as a group, are the most reluctant and hard-headed to give up their dream.
I've known several that still cling to the wet dream that they will make it to the majors someday even though they are in their mid to late twenties.
Sounds like we have one here.

That's because unlike football, you don't really need to be a physical specimen to play baseball. It gives flunkies like blazequietly more hope that they can still go pro. New nickname for B.Quietly is "uncle Rico"

aa14
12-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Yeesh... and this is why you don't reveal personal details to yourself that people can exploit...

If what you guys are saying is true, don't you feel a little bad for him? Because what you're be saying would be cutting deep. Real deep. Poor guy. Probably ruined his weekend. :(

Hawaii 5-0
12-02-2012, 01:29 PM
That's because unlike football, you don't really need to be a physical specimen to play baseball. It gives flunkies like blazequietly more hope that they can still go pro. New nickname for B.Quietly is "uncle Rico"

don't forget he's a finely tuned athlete.

what he should change his name to is "B. Quiet"...

El-Gonzo Jackson
12-02-2012, 01:53 PM
New nickname for B.Quietly is "uncle Rico"

I love the Uncle Rico reference!! You have no idea how many guys that coach youth and highschool football are Uncle Rico. :doh:

They wash out and it was always "so political" or "the coach had it in for me" or " I had a better arm than (insert name of starting player), but I didnt kiss ass". :rofl:

SoCalFan
12-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Moving along now...

Yes, move on! I do like purple browns, funny chit!

Ravens1
12-02-2012, 02:58 PM
What? No game day thread? Figures.

SoCalFan
12-02-2012, 03:03 PM
What? No game day thread? Figures.

Dont you purple wearing "MEN" have one? Get a life, BEAT IT!!!

Hawaii 5-0
12-02-2012, 03:28 PM
I love the Uncle Rico reference!! You have no idea how many guys that coach youth and highschool football are Uncle Rico. :doh:

They wash out and it was always "so political" or "the coach had it in for me" or " I had a better arm than (insert name of starting player), but I didnt kiss ass". :rofl:

"Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile." :chuckle:

http://static.moviefanatic.com/images/gallery/uncle-rico-picture_250x247.jpg

Unkindness
12-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Squealer Killers?? Seems appropriate.

Seriously, you guys say WE are obsessed with the Steelers? Look at all of the threads and posts showing your obsession with the Ravens.

Bayz101
12-02-2012, 04:57 PM

Seriously, you guys say WE are obsessed with the Steelers? Look at all of the threads and posts showing your obsession with the Ravens.

BlaZeQuietly doesn't count. He makes me want to punch babies. :chuckle:

Hawaii 5-0
12-02-2012, 05:02 PM
BlaZeQuietly doesn't count. He makes me want to punch babies. :chuckle:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jNJ9BIsgvRk/T37yMSpi6tI/AAAAAAAAGAU/g7H5vI0C16w/s1600/Pissed+off.jpg

Bayz101
12-02-2012, 05:05 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jNJ9BIsgvRk/T37yMSpi6tI/AAAAAAAAGAU/g7H5vI0C16w/s1600/Pissed+off.jpg

:sofunny:

Lady Steel
12-02-2012, 05:19 PM

It is kind of nauseating, isn't it? You won't see a Ravens thread started by me. You people aren't that important.

Hawaii 5-0
12-02-2012, 11:43 PM
It is kind of nauseating, isn't it? You won't see a Ravens thread started by me. You people aren't that important.

Ravens fans overestimate their importance, how many Super Bowls have they won and how long ago again was it? :sign02:

austinfrench76
12-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Nothing yo do with the thread but the NFL network has the WORST announcers!!! And Raisins is funny.

SteelBobbleHead
12-03-2012, 01:04 AM

"Baltimore Raisins"

I'm fairly certain I heard good ole Myron refer to them as the raisins when they first got their team.
Being surrounded by their fans where I live I personally like rat birds. They like to cawl cawl when they win but usually not a peep when they lose.

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 04:27 AM

"Baltimore Raisins"

Just call them for who they really are: The Cleveland Browns:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: