PDA

View Full Version : T.O. training for the Tour de Oxnard lol...

mattss
08-11-2006, 04:02 PM
ok i hate all the media attention towards TO because im tired of hearing about him but i have to admit he literally made me laugh aloud when they showed him recently on the bike he has missed 11 practices on wearing a helmet and lance's team discovery jersey..any one catch this too on 1st and 10 or NFL Live?? im thinking this could be the first of many distractions he will bring this year..im sure the big tuna isnt happy about this..

CantStop85
08-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Funny of course, but drawing attention to himself isn't going to help his situation.

83-Steelers-43
08-11-2006, 04:42 PM
T.O.O.L

BlackNGold203
08-11-2006, 04:56 PM
T.O.O.L

nuff said 83...that spells it out alright

that team will implode by week 8...write it down

BB2W
08-11-2006, 05:29 PM
I was pretty funny to see a grown man wearing a bicycle helmet on an exercise bike. :chuckle:

Ambridge
08-11-2006, 09:16 PM
I hate to admit it but that is a pretty funny stunt by Owens.

Bill Parcells can tell the media he has no problems with T.O. missing numerous practices and deny any concern but I'd be willing to make a substantial wager that he's doing a "Slow Burn" especially after this latest Tom Foolery.

Sooner or later Parcells is going to explode like Krakatoa and Mount St. Helens...it wont be pretty.
I can't wait.

tony hipchest
08-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Sooner or later Parcells is going to explode like Krakatoa and Mount St. Helens...it wont be pretty.
I can't wait.

lake titicaca comes to mind.

tony hipchest
08-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Funny of course, but drawing attention to himself isn't going to help his situation.

:toofunny:

....said the guy with the chad johnson handle.

Stlrs4Life
08-12-2006, 01:11 AM
I was pretty funny to see a grown man wearing a bicycle helmet on an exercise bike. :chuckle:

Dude, Love the Sig!

LambertIsGod58
08-12-2006, 09:37 AM
I don't why everyone hates T.O.? I personally love the guy....He is his own man. He takes no crap from anyone. When you intentionally park in the coach's parking spot, I say "thumbs up". When you tell the coach's not to talk to you or tell them to refer to me as MR. Owens or sir...I think it's great. I hate McNabb...They made a big mistake railroading T.O. They won't do sh*t this year. T.O. is the best receiver in the game.

boLT fan
08-12-2006, 02:13 PM
I don't why everyone hates T.O.? I personally love the guy....He is his own man. He takes no crap from anyone. When you intentionally park in the coach's parking spot, I say "thumbs up". When you tell the coach's not to talk to you or tell them to refer to me as MR. Owens or sir...I think it's great. I hate McNabb...They made a big mistake railroading T.O. They won't do sh*t this year. T.O. is the best receiver in the game.

I really hope that post was sarcasim.. :dang:

steelfan 92
08-12-2006, 02:49 PM
It's just TO being TO. I personally thought it was hilarious. He may be a jerk, but he will keep you entertained., and he will score you some touchdowns. Would definitely not want him on the steelers, to much of a prima dona. i'll take good ol number 86 over him any day.

LambertIsGod58
08-12-2006, 03:54 PM
I really hope that post was sarcasim.. :dang:

Let me check.......Nope, not sarcasm.

boLT fan
08-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Woooooooooowww

HburgXL06
08-12-2006, 06:18 PM
Funny that they make a comparison of T.O. to Lance Armstrong....

.....I mean T.O. is always complainin that he don't have enough balls. Lol.

F.U.T.O.

BuFu