PDA

View Full Version : Max Starks owns Suggs!!!

jtbsteeler
12-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Suck it Ravens fans!!!!

TRH
12-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Starks was stellar today...

OX1947
12-02-2012, 07:33 PM
I didnt even know Suggs played today

Millers the sh!t
12-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Any word on suggs injury?

austinfrench76
12-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Starks did play a damn good game! The whole line did, Pouncey hasn't play guard since college and the guy starts today and looks good! The sacks, IMO, were coverage sacks!

SteelersCanada
12-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Terrell WHO?

Also, thanks Kruger!

jtbsteeler
12-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Max Starks should be mentioned as a Pro Bowler.

steelerchad
12-03-2012, 01:56 PM
Starks always has held his own against Suggs. All of the big games Suggs has had against us have come when Max was out.

SoCalFan
12-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Can someone post a pic of the "SLAM?"

Edman
12-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Starks is Suggs' Kryptonite. Shut him out last year and shut him out this year.

Max Starks is the most UNDERRATED O-Lineman in Steelers History.

Yeah, not so easy as going up against Jon Scott, huh Terrell?

steelfury02
12-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Starks needs to be mentioned among top Steelers O-linemen in past decade - the guy has done nothing but help salvage the O-line, protect Ben, win two Super Bowls - extremely underrated.

Steelerfreak58
12-03-2012, 05:30 PM
A few of us around here have been very happy to have Starks around for quite some time. We are lucky he has put up with all the BS the organization and Tomlin have handed him.

Hopefully he will stay with us for a few more years.

MasterOfPuppets
12-03-2012, 06:02 PM
max has had his ups and downs over the years . i'm not sure how the steelers keep getting him to sign so cheap and other teams ignore his availability . he's not an elite tackle by any stretch , but he's certainly been more than serviceable and has shown improvement over the years.

Millers the sh!t
12-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Starks is a good dude. I'm glad we have him still and he did deal with getting kicked in the teeth by the organization over and over again...... Glad we have you Max!!!!!!

.also glad to say that terrel suggs tore his bicep... I think he did it brushing his gums..... You can thank the terrible towel curse for this ravens fans..

tony hipchest
12-03-2012, 10:22 PM
starks ripped suggs bicep tendon to shreds.

i guess it was much deserved seeing paul kruger try to put a palm to charlie batch's skull 2 steps too late.

teegre
12-03-2012, 10:27 PM
starks ripped suggs bicep tendon to shreds.

i guess it was much deserved seeing paul kruger try to put a palm to charlie batch's skull 2 steps too late.

It says that the Ravens are not saying (yet) just exactly how severe the tear is...

GoFor7
12-03-2012, 10:32 PM
It says that the Ravens are not saying (yet) just exactly how severe the tear is...

Word is Suggs is looking for a second opinion. That basically means one doctor told him he can't play through this injury and he doesn't want to accept that.

tony hipchest
12-03-2012, 10:36 PM

his tendons are like dry rotted rubberbands that have sat in the sun too long from years of steriod abuse.

he should hang em up.

MasterOfPuppets
12-03-2012, 10:40 PM
it was redzone that put the hot sauce on t sizzle....:sofunny:

Playing in his sixth game since his surprisingly quick return from a torn Achilles suffered in late April, Suggs hurt his arm with a little more than 5 minutes to go in the fourth quarter and he did not return. On the play, Suggs got around the corner past right tackle Kelvin Beachum and extended his right arm in an attempt to tackle Steelers running back Isaac Redman (Bowie State). Redman ran through the arm tackle before getting stopped by Pernell McPhee for a 1-yard gain.

Clearly in pain, Suggs immediately clutched his right arm as he headed toward the sideline, where he was immediately met by head athletic trainer Mark Smith team doctor Leigh Ann Curl. The scene certainly brought back unpleasant memories for the Ravens who watched middle linebacker Ray Lewis head off the field in a similar way seven weeks earlier and later was diagnosed with a torn triceps muscle.

Fire Arians
12-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Max 'The Horse Tamer' Starks?

tony hipchest
12-03-2012, 10:55 PM
it was redzone that put the hot sauce on t sizzle....:sofunny:

way to go redman!

thats how you break an arm tackle with suddenness and glide and plenty of HOT SAUCE!

q3eVKz-1scA

:toofunny:

i wonder what hurt more...

suggs injury or redmans game winning TD vs baltimore 2 years ago?