PDA

View Full Version : OK, purple browns or RAT BIRDS, where you at?

SoCalFan
12-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Time for you to join us again, I know your reading, WHATS UP NOW!?!?

stb_steeler
12-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Dont forget all the Batch naysayers to!

Ricco Suavez
12-02-2012, 07:33 PM
Take your medicine oh fans of the team of destiny. Tell us how you got owned at home with back up Charlie. Or tell us how you got the imaginary shaft. Two games against your great team and ya'll have been exposed.

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 07:34 PM
OWN IT Baltimorons! OWN IT.

WE OWN YOU! HERE WE GO!!!!

ETL
12-02-2012, 07:36 PM
They are exactly like their mascot

only scum sucking scavengers - living off human misery

to much joy here for them

SoCalFan
12-02-2012, 07:39 PM
They are exactly like their mascot

only scum sucking scavengers - living off human misery

to much joy here for them

Funny thing is, I seen a few of them here reading this!:rofl:

4xSBChamps
12-02-2012, 07:40 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/RAVENS-outlawcross-bredding_zps69fbc213.jpg

tony hipchest
12-02-2012, 07:46 PM
after that cheapshot kruger took at charlie batch's head (which helped seal us the win- thank you) i was glad that suggs got hurt.

next game we owe flacco 2 knock out shots, and i expect they will be paid in full.

i saw james harrison pull up on jacoby jones when he coulda probably put him to sleep legally. good on him.

Darkstorm05
12-02-2012, 07:48 PM
after that cheapshot kruger took at charlie batch's head (which helped seal us the win- thank you) i was glad that suggs got hurt.

next game we owe flacco 2 knock out shots, and i expect they will be paid in full.

i saw james harrison pull up on jacoby jones when he coulda probably put him to sleep legally. good on him.

That shot was foolish. He clearly let the emotion of the game carry him away, and figured he'd end the drive by ending Batch. Didn't quite go as planned.

Nevermore
12-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Congratulations fellas. The Ravens got out played, out coached, out everything today. Can't believe Charlie Batch beat us, but he did. Nice win.

See you in the playoffs.

Ricco Suavez
12-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Congratulations fellas. The Ravens got out played, out coached, out everything today. Can't believe Charlie Batch beat us, but he did. Nice win.

See you in the playoffs.

You spoke it and you owned it, now lets hear from some of your fellow fanatics that were much more vocal than you. Come on guys don't be wussies like your defense.

Terminator
12-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Excellent game today. Very emotional win.

Hawaii 5-0
12-02-2012, 07:57 PM

See you in the playoffs.

classy post on your part. :drink:

steelerchad
12-02-2012, 07:59 PM

See you in the playoffs.

I think we we may get a 3match.

Our team should be healthy if we don't suffer any more setbacks.

I think the rest of the AFC may have just crapped their pants.

defence
12-02-2012, 08:00 PM

See you in the playoffs.

Thanks nevermore and respect!! Always a tough game! But; why in gods name did your coach challenge that incomplete pass?? Very stupid way to waste a timeout in a close game!!

BlaZeQuietly
12-02-2012, 08:02 PM
The way baltimore is looking, they may not even make the play offs. They got us and cinci to worry about and a tough schedule.

SoCalFan
12-02-2012, 08:02 PM

See you in the playoffs.

Much respect! Takes a lot to own up! Too bad the others wont show face, but if we lost they would be all about it!:drink:

Ravnet
12-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Fight it out with the Bengals for the chance to play us again at M&T and then we'll have the tiebreaker to decide this season's winner in the rivalry.

Ricco Suavez
12-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Fight it out with the Bengals for the chance to play us again at M&T and then we'll have the tiebreaker to decide this season's winner in the rivalry.

You still got some on your plate young man, and I see cracks in your armor.

MillerMania83
12-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Just showed the Ratbirds remaining sked on NBC, WOW, they could absolutely go in the tank the last few games lol...Should be interesting for sure

harrison'samonster
12-02-2012, 08:25 PM

I was going to say that you better pray you don't see us again this season, but at this point I don't think it matters, you guys will be 1 and done in the playoffs, frauds.

Nevermore, classy post!

Ravnet
12-02-2012, 08:28 PM
You still got some on your plate young man, and I see cracks in your armor.

I suppose you're right; in a worst case scenario, the Ravens get the fourth seed, in which case they won't have the luxury of stooping down to play the lowly Sixth Seed Steelers!

Seriously though, I do hope that we get the chance to play you again, however unlikely. Having a shot at beating you in the playoffs is the most that the Ravens can strive for this year.

harrison'samonster
12-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Having a shot at beating you in the playoffs is the most that the Ravens can strive for this year.

that's the most they can strive for any year. Super Bowls are out of the question because Flacco sucks and Harbaugh is a punk.

Ravnet
12-02-2012, 08:37 PM
that's the most they can strive for any year. Super Bowls are out of the question because Flacco sucks and Harbaugh is a punk.

The Ravens are one of the few franchises in the NFL that consistently positions itself for deep playoff runs. In the 'any given Sunday' type of league that is the NFL, a real shot come January is all that you ask for.

CTSxViper
12-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Great game guys. You beat us hands down.. The Flacco fumble sealed out fate..Still a fight to go yet. But congrats none the less!

CTSxViper
12-02-2012, 08:53 PM

LOL you won by a field goal. LOL Punk right? See you in the playoffs if you make it.. Seems to me you guys have the hard road yet. Couldn't beat Cleveland.. Bring back Ben and see you in the playoffs.

harrison'samonster
12-02-2012, 08:56 PM
LOL you won by a field goal. LOL Punk right? See you in the playoffs if you make it.. Seems to me you guys have the hard road yet. Couldn't beat Cleveland.. Bring back Ben and see you in the playoffs.

so in other words you guys lost at home by a field goal to a back up qb when you were already claiming to be the better team? that's you're argument? haha good one.

Ricco Suavez
12-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Wah, Wah. You won at our place when we were a walking mash unit and you did not even score an offensive TD. We go to your place with our 3rd string QB and lose our best safety on first series and you lose by a FG. The Ravens are the most over-rated division leader in the NFL and Flukko is the most over-rated "Elite" QB.:rofl:

Lady Steel
12-02-2012, 08:58 PM
The Ravens are one of the few franchises in the NFL that consistently positions itself for deep playoff runs.

:toofunny:

4xSBChamps
12-02-2012, 09:02 PM
so in other words you guys lost at home by a field goal to a back up qb when you were already claiming to be the better team? that's you're argument? haha good one.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/TV%20shows/ColonelFlagg3.png

steelfury02
12-02-2012, 09:03 PM
i give some cred to the Ravens fans who had the guts to come on here and take the medicine. I'm still waiting on Ravens1 purple poopy capris. Where you at my man? You guys got your Super Bowl (the division) wrapped up yet?

Ravnet
12-02-2012, 09:05 PM
I hereby discredit your win anyway because we weren't starting our first-string special teams' gunner on the right side.

Newsflash: the quarterback position is only one of many, and the Steelers are not the only ones to have experienced injuries.

You won, congratulations. Flaunting this back-up QB stuff, though, is tacky and petty.

SteelCurtain5643
12-02-2012, 09:07 PM
I hereby discredit your win anyway because we weren't starting our first-string special teams' gunner on the right side.

Newsflash: the quarterback position is only one of many, and the Steelers are not the only ones to have experienced injuries.

You won, congratulations. Flaunting this back-up QB stuff, though, is tacky and petty.

Definitely is not. All you ratbird fans were flaunting how good you were after beating us 2 weeks ago. How you were gonna sweep us. We beat you in YOUR HOME, WITH A 3rd STRING QB!....We can flaunt all we want, if u dont like it go back to your Ratbirds board and cry with all the other ratbird fans. :tt04::tt04:

stb_steeler
12-02-2012, 09:09 PM

In all fairness dude there were plenty of raven fans on here sayin a win is win after the last time we played.

Ravnet
12-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Definitely is not. All you ratbird fans were flaunting how good you were after beating us 2 weeks ago. How you were gonna sweep us. We beat you in YOUR HOME, WITH A 3rd STRING QB!....We can flaunt all we want, if u dont like it go back to your Ratbirds board and cry with all the other ratbird fans. :tt04::tt04:

Meh, the Ravens own the AFC North; enjoy your lease!

harrison'samonster
12-02-2012, 09:11 PM

who are you the town crier? you're not going to hereby do anything around here.

extra extra! Ravens lose!

stb_steeler
12-02-2012, 09:12 PM

why not flaunt the back up AN stuff, after all. the ravens fans on here boasting how batch wont win or beat us at home. now thats tacky and pretty!

SteelCurtain5643
12-02-2012, 09:14 PM

lmao, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Own the AFC North all you want, we'll keep winning super bowls:chuckle:

SteelersCanada
12-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Ravens fans are really still talking shit?

You were beaten by a team without their franchise quarterback. I know that you'd be running your mouth if the Ravens beat us with Tyrod Taylor in Heinz Field.

How about you hop off our boards and continue your crying elsewhere - we don't want to hear about it here. It's ok, though, I'd be butthurt if I was just beaten by a team that was heavily injured and missing their franchise quarterback.

steelfury02
12-02-2012, 09:22 PM

you can have it. I hope and pray these teams meet up again.

Fire Arians
12-02-2012, 09:26 PM
it was a tough win, respect to the ravens, it's never an easy time playing those guys.

yeah i hate them, but i'll give respect where it's due, they're a team we love to hate

torpedoshell31
12-02-2012, 09:29 PM
We just seen tonight why the Ravens will never win a Super Bowl. In a playoff run you need your QB to play well every week, there are just too many games when Flacco gets his "deer in the headlights" look and goes into a shell and collapses down the stretch.

steelfury02
12-02-2012, 09:30 PM
it was a tough win, respect to the ravens, it's never an easy time playing those guys.

yeah i hate them, but i'll give respect where it's due, they're a team we love to hate

pity them more than hate - they got 4 games to go and are celebrating the division already, after a loss - which is a really convenient way to glance over some glaring problems for their offense. Torrey Smith has disappeared the past few weeks, so has Ray Rice against a disciplined defense, Boldin seems to be their only reliable weapon - and for as many good catches he makes - he can be intimidated into dropping some too.

I smell a huge choke for Baltimore.

steelfury02
12-02-2012, 09:32 PM
We just seen tonight why the Ravens will never win a Super Bowl. In a playoff run you need your QB to play well every week, there are just too many games when Flacco gets his "deer in the headlights" look and goes into a shell and collapses down the stretch.

if they were dinking and dunking us to death, I'd give the Ravens a shot at winning a SB. If they can do it with Dilfer, uh . . .they can do it with Flacco, right? Maybe not. He has gotten more timid as the season is wearing on.

Fire Arians
12-02-2012, 09:33 PM
if they were dinking and dunking us to death, I'd give the Ravens a shot at winning a SB. If they can do it with Dilfer, uh . . .they can do it with Flacco, right? Maybe not. He has gotten more timid as the season is wearing on.

our upgraded secondary will give most qb's a hard time. ike/lewis are a good 1-2 and allen is a very good slot cb. with polamalu back it will be tough to get much success against us through the air

steelcity1974
12-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Should have been a blow out. If Ben was playing it would have been. Ravens were lucky to be in that game. Can't believe they have won 9 games this year.

ChristianKustomz
12-02-2012, 09:39 PM
I am loving it! Now that's the way a championship team comes back after being kicked while being down!

It's a war zone on Facebook right now and it's sooooooo funny to see how absolutely furious Ravens fans are. They are blowing up my posts with all sorts of excuses...refs, injuries (really? Have you not been watching what's happened to us all season long and we are still hanging in there), now it's because they don't have Ray Lewis and Suggs got hurt...blah blah blah. I even got personally blasted by 2 guys at the one church I attend.

They call us squealers but they are the one who wine like babies and throw temper tantrums when they don't win. It's almost as bad as cry baby Brady.

Quit your crying and suck it up. We beat you with third string players and a worthless QB that had only a handful of ok and completed passes. Youll never meet the SB with Flacco and that's just a fact. He doesn't have what it takes.

ChristianKustomz
12-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Should have been a blow out. If Ben was playing it would have been. Ravens were lucky to be in that game. Can't believe they have won 9 games this year.

Remember those wins (all but 3) were last 5 minute wins. Ravens are not as good as they are beig made out to be.

We have had a hard schedule this year and Ravens have had an easy schedule. That's like a fat kid eating more then a skinny kid. It's just shear egernormonics.

JeromeBetties63
12-02-2012, 09:45 PM
The Steelers are just better...period.

Nevermore
12-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Once again, great win by you all today, but 60 game minutes ago, 60% of you were crowning the Ravens the AFC North champs and crossing your fingers for the Steelers to get into the playoffs. The season ain't over, and there are more games to play. While there are plenty of holes on the Ravens team that need to be fixed in order to hoist a Lombardi, the Steelers got some work to do too. 8 turnovers the week before, and 3 today (2 of which had nothing to do with Ben being out, 1 which was absolutely unbelievable. Never seen a guy simply drop the ball). I'm not saying the Ravens are going all the way, but I think they have a better shot than the Steelers.

We'll see. Both teams are going to the playoffs most likely. We'll settle this in January. Til then, Go Ravens!

And unlike you're coach..... "Good game"

Terminator
12-02-2012, 09:50 PM
And unlike you're coach..... "Good game"

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

You want to borrow one of my Terrible Towels to wipe your tears? :hatsoff:

lardlad
12-02-2012, 09:54 PM

See you in the playoffs.

Especially the second half, they got blown out.

Nevermore
12-02-2012, 09:55 PM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

You want to borrow one of my Terrible Towels to wipe your tears? :hatsoff:

No thanks, I only use them to wipe my ass! :wink02:

mikegrimey
12-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Remember those wins (all but 3) were last 5 minute wins. Ravens are not as good as they are beig made out to be.

We have had a hard schedule this year and Ravens have had an easy schedule. That's like a fat kid eating more then a skinny kid. It's just shear egernormonics.

What? We have a harder schedule than the ravens?

No way, our schedules are identical except we play Tennessee and New York jets instead of Houston or New England...

ChristianKustomz
12-02-2012, 10:03 PM

Big words coming from a team who only has 1 dusty Superbowl ring from over 12 years ago and fails to bring their own fans the satisfaction of finishing the right way...hell or finishing at all. They just flop when the game is on the line. That's been your M.O. For the last 12 years. Even when the game is handed to the Ravens on a silver platter Flacco plays Farve ball...chokes when the game is on the line.

When you become a dynasty team like us maybe then you can talk like that.

I will end with this...At least our mascot isn't a bird that's used to get jammed in the anus of others. Just proves Baltimore really is full of dirty $#!>%ers!

Terminator
12-02-2012, 10:05 PM
I believe it was said best in The Crow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnZ1MN16Yvw

Nevermore
12-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Big words coming from a team who only has 1 dusty Superbowl ring from over 12 years ago and fails to bring their own fans the satisfaction of finishing the right way...hell or finishing at all. They just flop when the game is on the line. That's been your M.O. For the last 12 years. Even when the game is handed to the Ravens on a silver platter Flacco plays Farve ball...chokes when the game is on the line.

When you become a dynasty team like us maybe then you can talk like that.

I will end with this...At least our mascot isn't a bird that's used to get jammed in the anus of others. Just proves Baltimore really is full of dirty $#!>%ers!

It was a joke bro... note the smiley face.

Flacco has not played well this year, I agree. Very inconsistent. However last year it was not his choke that kept us from the SB. And it appeared to be your defenses choke that kept you all out of contention at all....

So like I said, good game. We'll finish this conversation in January when all the chips are down.

As for the mascot, you're right. Much rather have the lost steel worker from the village people. Thankfully you locked that thing away..... :thumbsup:

ChristianKustomz
12-02-2012, 10:10 PM
I think this YouTube video says it all about the Ravens...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6fyynmHwVI

jiminpa
12-02-2012, 10:14 PM
It was a joke bro... note the smiley face.

Flacco has not played well this year, I agree. Very inconsistent. However last year it was not his choke that kept us from the SB. And it appeared to be your defenses choke that kept you all out of contention at all....

So like I said, good game. We'll finish this conversation in January when all the chips are down.

As for the mascot, you're right. Much rather have the lost steel worker from the village people. Thankfully you locked that thing away..... :thumbsup:That thing is universally hated here.

Thanks for coming on. I don't like your team, they are dirty, but you showed class.

defence
12-02-2012, 11:08 PM
That thing is universally hated here.

Thanks for coming on. I don't like your team, they are dirty, but you showed class.

I agree. Nevermore is a good guy even though he likes the ravens lol!! I will go out for pure respect to the ravens and say; if they would realize what a shit coach they have; maybe they would have won a few more super bowls. Nevermore; you never answered why your dumb coach challenged that incomplete pass? I stress this cause in close games time outs mean alot. Thanks harbaugh; you idiot!!:tt04:

Terminator
12-03-2012, 12:03 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/ravens

Look at all that butt-hurt

SoCalFan
12-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Thanks for posting Terminator, great read! THAY SKEERED!!! This from a rat fan-

"We just lost to the Steelers who probably have Big Ben back next week, when we have to go to Fedex Field where Flacco is most likely going to be unable to keep up with RGIII and then we have the Manning brothers back to back. I'm so scared that we'll go on a skid and end up wild card or out of the playoffs. As it is I'm not sure we'll have the first round bye...."

dez09231
12-03-2012, 02:34 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/ravens

Look at all that butt-hurt

It's a beautiful thing.

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 05:04 AM
Wah, Wah. You won at our place when we were a walking mash unit and you did not even score an offensive TD. We go to your place with our 3rd string QB and lose our best safety on first series and you lose by a FG. The Ravens are the most over-rated division leader in the NFL and Flukko is the most over-rated "Elite" QB.:rofl:

Seriously whoever said he was an "elite" QB, besides the dirty birdies?? I wouldn't even rate him as a top ten QB. He got outplayed by a third string QB:rofl: And it wasn't even close, Batch came close to 300 yards passing today, Flacco blows...

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 05:16 AM
I am loving it! Now that's the way a championship team comes back after being kicked while being down!

It's a war zone on Facebook right now and it's sooooooo funny to see how absolutely furious Ravens fans are. They are blowing up my posts with all sorts of excuses...refs, injuries (really? Have you not been watching what's happened to us all season long and we are still hanging in there), now it's because they don't have Ray Lewis and Suggs got hurt...blah blah blah. I even got personally blasted by 2 guys at the one church I attend.

They call us squealers but they are the one who wine like babies and throw temper tantrums when they don't win. It's almost as bad as cry baby Brady.

Quit your crying and suck it up. We beat you with third string players and a worthless QB that had only a handful of ok and completed passes. Youll never meet the SB with Flacco and that's just a fact. He doesn't have what it takes.

Hey, easy now...Batch is not a "worthless" qb, because if he was, the Ravens would be the ones celebrating tonight. Batch on that final drive to win it looked the Batch of old. He was taking charge out there, and leading his team to the eventual field goal to decide the game. He did what he had to do, and what we all knew he could do, as he had been so reliable before...:helmet:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 05:19 AM

Really? That's surprising as I always thought you used your tongue?? Better yet, why don't you use a spare Raven feather, as many of them got plucked tonight....:rofl:

Nevermore
12-03-2012, 06:37 AM
I agree. Nevermore is a good guy even though he likes the ravens lol!! I will go out for pure respect to the ravens and say; if they would realize what a shit coach they have; maybe they would have won a few more super bowls. Nevermore; you never answered why your dumb coach challenged that incomplete pass? I stress this cause in close games time outs mean alot. Thanks harbaugh; you idiot!!:tt04:

It was a bad decision to challenge the pass. He owned it in the post game interview. Bad decision, bad waste of a timeout we needed. Knew it would come back to haunt us.

Nevermore
12-03-2012, 06:38 AM
Really? That's surprising as I always thought you used your tongue?? Better yet, why don't you use a spare Raven feather, as many of them got plucked tonight....:rofl:

Weak.

whitty hutton
12-03-2012, 08:59 AM
I didn't see the game, as I was traveling. I'm glad i didn't.
If you can't outplay Charlie Batch in your own house I don't know what else needs to be said. Joe Flacco/Cam Cameron playing like crap was going to eventually result in a loss...or two or three. Ray Rice gets the ball 13 times? LOL part of me believes and hopes the Ravens lose 3 of their 4 remaining games and bounced early in the playoffs, so we can finally see Cam get dropped. And if Joe doesn't get offered more than 60 million and decides to move on, then good riddance. Enough is enough from this inconsistant statue/ idiotic coordinator combo

SoCalFan
12-03-2012, 09:26 AM
It was a bad decision to challenge the pass. He owned it in the post game interview. Bad decision, bad waste of a timeout we needed. Knew it would come back to haunt us.

Actually, the time outs were not much a factor at all...The coach is still a weak bad person!

Nevermore
12-03-2012, 09:41 AM
Actually, the time outs were not much a factor at all...The coach is still a weak bad person!

Except for the fact that if we had all three timeouts at the end of the game, the Ravens would have gotten the ball back with about a minute left and down by 3.

I'd say that was a factor.

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 09:50 AM
In all fairness dude there were plenty of raven fans on here sayin a win is win after the last time we played.

And if you read my posts, I gave you guys credit for the win. A good game. But to slam Harbaugh and Flacco with insults simply makes many of your fans look pretty pathetic. It's a tough road yet for both teams. You guys beat us. My only point is the Joe Flacco fumble pretty much sealed our fate. The Reed interception was fantastic. But we never gained momentum after the fumble by Flacco. You guys outplayed us after that. Congrats.... It's definitely some interesting weeks ahead...

SoCalFan
12-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Except for the fact that if we had all three timeouts at the end of the game, the Ravens would have gotten the ball back with about a minute left and down by 3.

The way Fluggo was lighting up our D, I say you are correct! A whole minute with 1 time out, would have been overtime for sure!:toofunny:

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Seriously whoever said he was an "elite" QB, besides the dirty birdies?? I wouldn't even rate him as a top ten QB. He got outplayed by a third string QB:rofl: And it wasn't even close, Batch came close to 300 yards passing today, Flacco blows...

Batch? Give me a break. His interception by Reed and the overthrown end zone pass showed he was playing as expected. Subpar.The Flacco fumble allowed you guys to reverse the drive to a TD and then the field goal. Batch did nothing else noteworthy. You won and we give you credit for that. But we'll see what happens in the weeks ahead. :drink:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 11:49 AM
:toofunny:

"The Ravens are one of the few franchises in the NFL that consistently positions itself for deep playoff runs."

This sentence here is not complete, so I will add to it so it will make more sense. What he meant so say was: " The Ravens are one of the few franchises in the NFL that consistently LOSE for deep playoff runs....":rofl:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Weak.

Was that before or after you:toofunny: responded to it?? Not so weak if you felt the need to retort right??

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 11:55 AM

OH WAHH. Go call the Whambulance and make more excuses for your team's failures. Oh and if you are bitching about time outs, you would have had at least one left along with the two minute warning if it wasn't for your stupid coach challenging a play he shouldn't have....:blah:

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 11:58 AM
OH WAHH. Go call the Whambulance and make more excuses for your team's failures. Oh and if you are bitching about time outs, you would have had at least one left along with the two minute warning if it wasn't for your stupid coach challenging a play he shouldn't have....:blah:

Really? Even the commentators agreed with the play call challenge.

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Batch? Give me a break. His interception by Reed and the overthrown end zone pass showed he was playing as expected. Subpar.The Flacco fumble allowed you guys to reverse the drive to a TD and then the field goal. Batch did nothing else noteworthy. You won and we give you credit for that. But we'll see what happens in the weeks ahead. :drink:

He did nothing noteworthy??? Are you kidding me dude??? Yeah, he only drove his team from their own 15 yard line while tearing up your putrid secondary and making it look easy to have that 41 yard field goal made in the final seconds:rofl:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Really? Even the commentators agreed with the play call challenge.

No they didn't. Sims sure as heck didn't, so I don't know where you get your information from. It wasn't even close, Sims was surprised that he decided to challenge it.

Terminator
12-03-2012, 12:01 PM
He did nothing noteworthy??? Are you kidding me dude??? Yeah, he only drove his team from their own 15 yard line while tearing up your putrid secondary and making it look easy to have that 41 yard field goal made in the final seconds:rofl:

Raven's defense is complete shit. They are one of the worst ranked in the NFL. Imagine if Ben was playing. The game would have been a joke.

Terminator
12-03-2012, 12:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/n0RgL.png

What's missing from this list?

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Raven's defense is complete shit. They are one of the worst ranked in the NFL. Imagine if Ben was playing. The game would have been a joke.

Exactly so this proves my point, that even a third string QB can have his way with them. Ben plays that game and the Steelers win by 20 or more in both games....

Nevermore
12-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Was that before or after you:toofunny: responded to it?? Not so weak if you felt the need to retort right??

No. Just expected more from someone talking smack. "Uhhh... you lick your butt!" hahahha.

Was hoping for something little more witty. :drink:

i82much
12-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Right here hoss, I started my own thread for ya.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=94369

Nevermore
12-03-2012, 01:29 PM

City.... if you actually READ the posts I was talking about, that is how the conversation started. A poster commented on why did Harbaugh challenge the play? I said it was stupid and it would have been nice to have that TO back. He said it wouldn't have been a factor. I said it would considering if we didn't waste them we likely would have gotten the ball back with some time.

It's not an excuse, its a fact of the game. I was criticizing Harbaugh for wasting TOs that we needed late.

Anything else you need me to sum up so you can understand it? :banging:

Nevermore
12-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Exactly so this proves my point, that even a third string QB can have his way with them. Ben plays that game and the Steelers win by 20 or more in both games....

Any given Sunday....

Guess that's why we blew the doors off Oakland and you guys couldn't beat them.

The Steelers played better than the Ravens yesterday, and it was reflected in the scoreboard. 1 game is not the season. Game 3 will decide it.

SteelersCanada
12-03-2012, 01:38 PM
The amount of joy it brings me to think that we might be heading back into M&T with Ben at the helm in the playoffs - I can't even put that shit into words.

Nevermore
12-03-2012, 01:43 PM
The amount of joy it brings me to think that we might be heading back into M&T with Ben at the helm in the playoffs - I can't even put that shit into words.

In the words of Bart Scott.... "Can't wait!"

Ricco Suavez
12-03-2012, 04:29 PM
"Whose Bart Scott?"

SoCalFan
12-03-2012, 04:34 PM
In the words of Bart Scott.... "Can't wait!"Ok now that was just dumb! It was dumb when his gums first spit it out, and its still dumb now!

Ricco Suavez
12-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Ok now that was just dumb! It was dumb when his gums first spit it out, and its still dumb now!

BTW how did that turn out for him?

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 05:32 AM
No. Just expected more from someone talking smack. "Uhhh... you lick your butt!" hahahha.

Was hoping for something little more witty. :drink:

This coming from a Ravens fan that feels the need to waste his time on a Steelers board. What's the matter, Raven fan do you not have anyone to talk to you on your own threads?? Pathetic loser....:rofl:

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 05:36 AM
City.... if you actually READ the posts I was talking about, that is how the conversation started. A poster commented on why did Harbaugh challenge the play? I said it was stupid and it would have been nice to have that TO back. He said it wouldn't have been a factor. I said it would considering if we didn't waste them we likely would have gotten the ball back with some time.

It's not an excuse, its a fact of the game. I was criticizing Harbaugh for wasting TOs that we needed late.

Anything else you need me to sum up so you can understand it? :banging:

Yeah like I want to be like you and take the time to read every single post on this board seriously??? No thanks, I have a life, I have other things to do then waste my time reading your posts. I would rather watch paint dry, or watch a re run of Sesame Street, than read your posts bud....:toofunny:

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 05:38 AM
Any given Sunday....

Guess that's why we blew the doors off Oakland and you guys couldn't beat them.

The Steelers played better than the Ravens yesterday, and it was reflected in the scoreboard. 1 game is not the season. Game 3 will decide it.

Yeah you are right, couldn't beat Oakland, where the Steelers struggle lately there anyway. But yet, somehow they find a way to beat your team with a third string QB,and a banged up offensive line....wow the irony......:sofunny:

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 05:40 AM
"Whose Bart Scott?"

His stuffed pet raven that he sleeps with at night.....

Lady Steel
12-04-2012, 01:01 PM
eJqVZyNlE0E