PDA

View Full Version : Bigmouth, Baltiturd fans

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 06:32 PM
PUCKER UP AND OWN IT!!!!!!!!!! WHERE YOU AT?!?!?!?!

Puckerrr upppppppppppppppp!

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

The_Joker
12-02-2012, 06:35 PM
They're bitching!

Any Ravens fan who can own up has my respect.

I say 1 or 2 do so.

austinfrench76
12-02-2012, 06:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! 3rd string QB, best Olinemand playing out of position, rookie RT and a back up CB when Ike went out. What's that mean??? A WIN! Suck it Ratbirds!

Hawaii 5-0
12-02-2012, 06:38 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-76D0agRZHHE/TX9g4mVvGsI/AAAAAAAACC8/q0dq5rkIyMc/s1600/sad%2Bfan.jpg

zcoop
12-02-2012, 06:40 PM
You won't see them here this week, that azz is still chapped.

stb_steeler
wait for it.....:blah:

StainlessStill
I never used to know what our balls tasted like. Looking forward to hearing it from some Ratfucks fans that probably won't show their ugly faces. Cowards.

GMU Steeler
12-02-2012, 06:41 PM
I can already hear it now- it was the refs!

fansince'76
12-02-2012, 06:47 PM
I can already hear it now- it was the refs!

Yep, had nothing to do with the "elite" Flacco getting outplayed in his own backyard by an ancient 3rd stringer...

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 06:51 PM
Remember when Flacco "outplayed" Tom Brady in the Title game?

Flacco just got outplayed a 38 old GEEZER with PRACTICE SQUAD lineman in front of him.

LMAO.

Edman
12-02-2012, 06:52 PM
How about that home win streak of yours?

That Joe Flacco sure is Elite.

SteelersCanada
12-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Charlie Batch: 25 - 36 / 276 Yards - 1 TD - 1 INT

Joe Flacco: 16 - 34 / 188 Yards - 1 TD - 1 INT

Yet, Ravens fans want others to believe that the kid from Delaware is an elite quarterback? Y'all are kidding, right? He got outplayed by a 38 year old quarterback in his own home. Explain that to me, Ravens fans. I'd love to hear you defend the overrated (and considering how he's talked about in the NFL, saying he's overrated is saying something) trash that you have at quarterback.

I hope we have to go back into M&T again in the playoffs - this time with Ben. At least with Ben playing, Flacco can take notes from a truly elite quarterback.

LambertWardSteel
12-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Yep, had nothing to do with the "elite" Flacco getting outplayed in his own backyard by an ancient 3rd stringer...

Come on now, he is the best QB in the NFL :toofunny:

4xSBChamps
12-02-2012, 06:59 PM
... Flacco just got outplayed a 38 old GEEZER ...

"... don't make me unleash my 2nd-string QB...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/football/MikeTomlinaftervictory_zps1362882b.jpg

... on your Purple-Brown asses..."

steelerchad
12-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Charlie Batch: 25 - 36 / 276 Yards - 1 TD - 1 INT

Joe Flacco: 16 - 34 / 188 Yards - 1 TD - 1 INT

Yet, Ravens fans want others to believe that the kid from Delaware is an elite quarterback? Y'all are kidding, right? He got outplayed by a 38 year old quarterback in his own home. Explain that to me, Ravens fans. I'd love to hear you defend the overrated (and considering how he's talked about in the NFL, saying he's overrated is saying something) trash that you have at quarterback.

I hope we have to go back into M&T again in the playoffs - this time with Ben. At least with Ben playing, Flacco can take notes from a truly elite quarterback.

To be fair to Joe, he was playing against a far superior defense than Charlie was.
The Ravens D, is really weak. They don't have the D to make any kind of run this year.

I doubt they even win a playoff game this year, unless they are lucky enough to catch the Colts or Bengals in a wildcard game. And that's 50/50 IMO.

SoCalFan
12-02-2012, 07:06 PM
^^^^3rd string!!!^^^

Lady Steel
12-02-2012, 07:16 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-76D0agRZHHE/TX9g4mVvGsI/AAAAAAAACC8/q0dq5rkIyMc/s1600/sad%2Bfan.jpg

:laughing: I bet it's going to be chilly in their bed tonight. :chuckle:

Hawaii 5-0
12-02-2012, 07:19 PM
:laughing: I bet it's going to be chilly in their bed tonight. :chuckle:

looking at him, it's probably always chilly in their bed...:wink02:

Edman
12-02-2012, 07:29 PM
The Ravens D, is really weak. They don't have the D to make any kind of run this year.

They don't have the Quarterback to make a run period. Last year was that team's last shot at winning a championship. The 2011 Rats were Super Bowl bound.

Ravnet
12-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Yet, Ravens fans want others to believe that the kid from Delaware is an elite quarterback?

Flacco was the only one to call Flacco an elite quarterback.

SteelersCanada
12-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Flacco was the only one to call Flacco an elite quarterback.

Oh hey Ravens fan. How's it going?

I'm kidding, I won't make it worse. Also, he wasn't. Even on the Ravens' official site guys were calling him 'underrated' and dare I say, 'elite'. I'm glad that level headed fans like yourself aren't making the same mistake.

Ravnet
12-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh hey Ravens fan. How's it going?

I'm kidding, I won't make it worse. Also, he wasn't. Even on the Ravens' official site guys were calling him 'underrated' and dare I say, 'elite'. I'm glad that level headed fans like yourself aren't making the same mistake.

Go check out some of the Ravens message boards right now and tell me that there are people who think Flacco is elite!

Even in the best of times, fans have regarded Flacco as a winner, although not elite as taken to mean a Brady, Manning, etc.

steelfury02
12-02-2012, 07:57 PM
glad to have you - purple camo pants and all - are you here on behalf of your other lackey-Ravens fans?

They sure had the Ravens blowing us out - where are they exactly? That's right - just like most Ravens fans I know - they are out in the parking lot taking the purple flags off the cars as we type . . .

TRH
12-02-2012, 08:06 PM
for the 1st time ever - i went over and checked out some of the posts on the Ravens' forum.

They're clearly obsessed with the play where Flacco was upright and the play was blown dead just before he got rid of the ball.
I will say this - and i'm being completely objective here - that exact same play is almost always blown dead - nearly 100% of the time - on any of the 32 teams. No reason to squabble over that call - its ALWAYS called...no matter who you are (except on Brady as he's allowed to get away with murder - seriously).

I was also a little shocked to see the viciousness and the hate being spewn about. As much as we bitch about things around here - we actually got "good people" around here for the most part.
I'm sure there's a few good guys over there too.

harrison'samonster
12-02-2012, 08:08 PM
for the 1st time ever - i went over and checked out some of the posts on the Ravens' forum.

They're clearly obsessed with the play where Flacco was upright and the play was blown dead just before he got rid of the ball.
I will say this - and i'm being completely objective here - that exact same play is almost always blown dead - nearly 100% of the time - on any of the 32 teams. No reason to squabble over that call - its ALWAYS called...no matter who you are (except on Brady as he's allowed to get away with murder - seriously).

I was also a little shocked to see the viciousness and the hate being spewn about. As much as we bitch about things around here - we actually got "good people" around here for the most part.

i agree, that plays almost always called dead for safety's sake. I can understand them complaining, but they've got to realize it's not going to change anything

lardlad
12-02-2012, 08:51 PM
sɹǝʇɐǝ ɹǝʇǝd ǝʃdɹnd

Fire Arians
12-02-2012, 08:52 PM
i like the ravens fans, a little trash talk is fun sometimes!

some of them that visit this board are classy as well. if everyone liked the same team, it would be boring right?

steelerchad
12-02-2012, 08:54 PM

If that's the call they're complaining about, it's laughable. Harrison had him dead in the flat and stopped when the whistle blew. Guy may have gained 2 or 3 yards instead of losing 4 on the sack, but it's not like he was going to run over James and then pull out his 4.4 speed and sprint to the endzone.

Nevermore
12-02-2012, 09:19 PM
I personally think it was a BS call. Flacco was in the process of throwing it and if the reason for blowing it is to "protect the QB" that wasn't done either because the only thing the whistle did was negate the reception. Flacco still got planted.

Now, that being said, that play had little to nothing to do with us losing. Taking all these insane shots down the field and not moving the ball. Plus thinking that Batch is incapable of hitting a receiver standing by himself 20 yards away also did us in. We were just lucky 88 decided to drop the ball and give us a fumble.

Bad game by the Ravens. Great plan and execution by the Steelers. We'll settle it in January.

steelerchad
12-02-2012, 10:10 PM
I personally think it was a BS call. Flacco was in the process of throwing it and if the reason for blowing it is to "protect the QB" that wasn't done either because the only thing the whistle did was negate the reception. Flacco still got planted.

Now, that being said, that play had little to nothing to do with us losing. Taking all these insane shots down the field and not moving the ball. Plus thinking that Batch is incapable of hitting a receiver standing by himself 20 yards away also did us in. We were just lucky 88 decided to drop the ball and give us a fumble.

Bad game by the Ravens. Great plan and execution by the Steelers. We'll settle it in January.

I think it may be in the WC game. Looking at the Pats schedule, they have Houston and the 49ers next and then 2 division games. I'd be surprised if they finished better than 11-5.

But Denver has a cupcake schedule. They play the Ravens and 3 teams with a combined 9-27 record. I give the edge to Denver beating the Ravens and taking the 2 seed. I don't think the Ravens D could stop Manning at all, but even if they do, they have a tough schedule remaining.

I think it could easily shake out like this.

1 Texans
2 Denver
3 Ravens
4 Pats
5 Colts
6 Steelers

Uh oh.
I'd honestly rather go to Houston than Denver. Weather not an issue, in Houston, Ryan Clark can't play in Denver, and I think Denver has a better home crowd.

To me, this would be a bad draw for the Ravens having to beat the Steelers then go to Denver.

Lots of football left. We'll see what happens.

SteelersCanada
12-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Ravens fans after they won: Don't bitch about the calls guys. We beat you, deal with it!

Ravens fans after they lost: FLACCO WASN'T DOWN GUYS. WAAAAH.

Don't bitch about the calls, guys. We beat you, deal with it. I'm glad you acknowledged the call had little to not effect on the game itself, but it's always fun to point those things out.

CTSxViper
12-02-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm not saying that at all.. We simply lost. The fumble by Flacco sealed our fate. Good game to you guys! Let's see who goes the distance. Tough schedule for both teams.

steelerchad
12-02-2012, 10:20 PM

I think it may be in the WC game. Looking at the Pats schedule, they have Houston and the 49ers next and then 2 division games. I'd be surprised if they finished better than 11-5.

But Denver has a cupcake schedule. They play the Ravens and 3 teams with a combined 9-27 record. I give the edge to Denver beating the Ravens and taking the 2 seed. I don't think the Ravens D could stop Manning at all, but even if they do, they have a tough schedule remaining.

I think it could easily shake out like this.

1 Texans
2 Denver
3 Ravens
4 Pats
5 Colts
6 Steelers

Uh oh.
I'd honestly rather go to Houston than Denver. Weather not an issue, in Houston, Ryan Clark can't play in Denver, and I think Denver has a better home crowd.

To me, this is a bad draw for the Ravens having to beat the Steelers then go to Denver.

Lots of football left. We'll see what happens.

i82much
12-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Baltiturd? For real? Are you 12? Cmon dude. You guys won, you clearly outplayed us, don't ruin it with really, really lame smack talk. If you can't do any better than Baltiturd, let your gramma do the typing mmmkay?

i82much
12-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Ravens fans after they won: Don't bitch about the calls guys. We beat you, deal with it!

Ravens fans after they lost: FLACCO WASN'T DOWN GUYS. WAAAAH.

Don't bitch about the calls, guys. We beat you, deal with it. I'm glad you acknowledged the call had little to not effect on the game itself, but it's always fun to point those things out.

Nah, the officiating really had nothing to do with this loss.

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Baltiturd? For real? Are you 12? Cmon dude. You guys won, you clearly outplayed us, don't ruin it with really, really lame smack talk. If you can't do any better than Baltiturd, let your gramma do the typing mmmkay?

Apologies. I must have mistaken you for the Cleveland Browns... oh wait...

How does "go fuck yourself" sound?:drink:

SteelersCanada
12-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Ed Reed takes pot shot at Charlie Batch

Baltimore safety Ed Reed took a pot shot at Charlie Batch when teammate Bernard Pollard was asked about if he was surprised about Batch's play.

Reed, whose locker is next to Pollard's and was getting dressed at the time, did the old pretend-li​ke-you-are​-coughing-​but-saying​-a-derogat​rory-word-​under-your​ gimmick.

“Bull(expletive),” Reed said trying to mask the comment with a cough when Pollard was heaping praise on Batch.

You guys think Troy or Ryan would ever say anything like this? Give me a break. Stay classy, Eddy.

GMU Steeler
12-02-2012, 10:31 PM

Baltimore safety Ed Reed took a pot shot at Charlie Batch when teammate Bernard Pollard was asked about if he was surprised about Batch's play.

Reed, whose locker is next to Pollard's and was getting dressed at the time, did the old pretend-li​ke-you-are​-coughing-​but-saying​-a-derogat​rory-word-​under-your​ gimmick.

“Bull(expletive),” Reed said trying to mask the comment with a cough when Pollard was heaping praise on Batch.

You guys think Troy or Ryan would ever say anything like this? Give me a break. Stay classy, Eddy.

Someone's just bitter because they lost a game that they probably expected to win big. Nice job blowing the ten point lead too Ed. Reed's a great player but like Ray Lewis, he's an ass.

i82much
12-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Apologies. I must have mistaken you for the Cleveland Browns... oh wait...

How does "go fuck yourself" sound?:drink:

Still not funny, and now you sound like a total ass. If you want to have some fun talking smack back and forth, I'm game. If all you've got is "go fuck yourself," you're really taking things way further than they need to go.

Cheers.

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Still not funny, and now you sound like a total ass. If you want to have some fun talking smack back and forth, I'm game. If all you've got is "go fuck yourself," you're really taking things way further than they need to go.

Cheers.

Honestly, I really don't give a shit what you think. I've tried talking civilly but you all your assclowns ruined that for me a long time ago, especially earlier in the week. A shame because I'm sure it could be a good conversation when it comes to football IQ. Other than BleedPurple, all you dickheads need to take a hike.

Thanks for the dubya.

:drink:

SteelersCanada
12-02-2012, 10:41 PM

Cheers.

You're right, we should keep it classy. We should keep it about as classy as Eddy did when he heard Pollard talking about Batch.

Clearly the players aren't practicing the whole "classy" thing, so excuse us if we don't, either.

i82much
12-02-2012, 10:45 PM
You're right, we should keep it classy. We should keep it about as classy as Eddy did when he heard Pollard talking about Batch.

Clearly the players aren't practicing the whole "classy" thing, so excuse us if we don't, either.

Your call. All I ask is to be treated based on how I post. I came back to hear it after we lost, so you know what? You can do better. Talk some trash - have fun - but "go fuck yourself" is inappropriate, and so is your supporting him.

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 10:49 PM
It's simple, SteelersCanada. Their fans embody the cockiness and sourpuss attitudes but how can you blame them? It starts with RayRay's Cinderella dance, Sugg's horse-mouth thug talk that resonates all the way to Harbaugh's crybaby, whining personality. All of their fans are a product of their scumbag leaders.

Lost a lot of respect from Reed too. Polamalu still owns his ass.

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Your call. All I ask is to be treated based on how I post. I came back to hear it after we lost, so you know what? You can do better. Talk some trash - have fun - but "go fuck yourself" is inappropriate, and so is your supporting him.

Lighten up Nancy! I thought you people were supposed to be TOUGH. If you're here to own up, then I guess I respect that. But don't be a little bitch. The Ratbird clan of yours left a bad taste in my mouth and you're just another name in the barrel!

i82much
12-02-2012, 10:52 PM
Honestly, I really don't give a shit what you think. I've tried talking civilly but you all your assclowns ruined that for me a long time ago, especially earlier in the week. A shame because I'm sure it could be a good conversation when it comes to football IQ. Other than BleedPurple, all you dickheads need to take a hike.

Thanks for the dubya.

:drink:

edited - inappropriate.

SteelersCanada
12-02-2012, 10:53 PM

You coming back to face the brunt of criticism is admirable, I suppose, but it doesn't change the fact you came on here and talked shit and the Ravens lost. What did you expect was going to happen? You posted trash against our team and you're getting trash in return - I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that. Again, if you don't want to get trashed on Steelers boards, don't talk shit to us on our boards. It's really as simple as that.

i82much
12-02-2012, 10:55 PM
You coming back to face the brunt of criticism is admirable, I suppose, but it doesn't change the fact you came on here and talked shit and the Ravens lost. What did you expect was going to happen? You posted trash against our team and you're getting trash in return - I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that. Again, if you don't want to get trashed on Steelers boards, don't talk shit to us on our boards. It's really as simple as that.

Well some stuff is funny. Like the Flacco Bert pics, or Sizzle looking like a horse. I try to stay in that vein, more lighthearted. Or at least edit my posts when I say something stupid.

teegre
12-02-2012, 10:56 PM

From my interactions and/or what I've read of your posts, you are indeed pretty civil & quite rational.

I think that you are bearing the brunt of a few others, who were... dicks.

I commend you for showing up, to take the verbal beating. The rest of your brethren.. well... Staniless Still captured most of our collective disdain for them pretty accurately.

Visit us any time... but, just you.

SteelersCanada
12-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Well some stuff is funny. Like the Flacco Bert pics, or Sizzle looking like a horse. I try to stay in that vein, more lighthearted. Or at least edit my posts when I say something stupid.

I can respect that, but I hope you can understand where we're coming from, too. I mean, you're one of the few who will crawl back here and own up to what you said.

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Well, here's the deal - you're not funny, and you sound like a child, and - oh yeah, you're still 2 games back. So how about ... go fuck yourself too buddy.

You must have missed the part where I said I could really give a SHIT less what you think. Honestly, you're a piece of shit to me and being called a child from a Ratfuck fan after the week we had here with your cronies chiming in really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You really don't deserve my respect anyhow so I don't sweat you.

It would be possible message board suicide to indulge in smack talk anyhow. I'm burned out from owning you douchebags over and over again. Looking at the history, you have absolute SHIT to throw at us so keep bringing it. From a pure football standpoint, we own you.

i82much
12-02-2012, 11:00 PM
From my interactions and/or what I've read of your posts, you are indeed pretty civil & quite rational.

I commend you for showing up, to take the verbal beating. The rest of your brethren.. well... Staniless Still captured most of our collective disdain for them pretty accurately.

I completely understand. I'm sure you realize you guys have dickheads who swarm the Ravens forums too. As long as the internet allows anonymity I don't think you'll ever get away from that.

I can take the Steelers fan viewpoints and I like hearing the other side of things from people who disagree. I was, I hope, obviously just joshing with the "Baltiturd" thing but man that got out of hand fast.

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 11:00 PM

You said it perfectly, T. i82 may be cool, who knows, but right now, the disdain for the other clan only makes me view any Ratbird fan as just another name in the barrel! Besides, it's the greatest rivalry in football right now. Disdain is there and things will get out of hand in some instances. I'm just standing up for our site, which was invaded by ruthless assholes since last week's loss to the Browns.

Dino 6 Rings
12-02-2012, 11:02 PM

Spend less time with the Male Cheerleaders and more time watching game film of our 3rd string QB .

i82much
12-02-2012, 11:03 PM
You must have missed the part where I said I could really give a SHIT less what you think. Honestly, you're a piece of shit to me and being called a child from a Ratfuck fan after the week we had here with your cronies chiming in really makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You really don't deserve my respect anyhow so I don't sweat you.

It would be possible message board suicide to indulge in smack talk anyhow. I'm burned out from owning you douchebags over and over again. Looking at the history, you have absolute SHIT to throw at us so keep bringing it. From a pure football standpoint, we own you.

My apologies to the rest of the forum for that post of mine that you quoted. I got pissed and posted that real quick and tried to edit it. Uncalled for on my part.

SteelBobbleHead
12-02-2012, 11:04 PM

Where did you find this quote?

i82much
12-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Wow if nothing else this is a great course in conflict management.

i82much
12-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Spend less time with the Male Cheerleaders and more time watching game film of our 3rd string QB .

see now we're getting somewhere ...

Dino 6 Rings
12-02-2012, 11:07 PM
see now we're getting somewhere ...

Yeah we are, in your coach's head, tap dancing and high stepping rent free.

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Where did you find this quote?

I believe Mark Kaboly of the Tribune-Review wrote a small article up on his twitter-feed.

i82much
12-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Yeah we are, in your coaches head, tap dancing and high stepping rent free.

Oh I dunno about that. I mean unless Pat Shurmur is doing the same in Tomlin's head :)

GMU Steeler
12-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Oh I dunno about that. I mean unless Pat Shurmur is doing the same in Tomlin's head :)

I don't think Tomlin is going to get a gatorade bath like Harbaugh did when we beat the Browns in January.

Dino 6 Rings
12-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Won in Baltimore with a hodgepodge oline, a QB that has been in the league since 1998 and a running back no one outside of the acc had ever heard of.

Dino 6 Rings
12-02-2012, 11:14 PM

It means little Johnny can't handle pressure and folds when it matters the most. Go challenge another call and burn timeouts like a moron so I can watch your meltdown on national television. So good.

Dino 6 Rings
12-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Hey Johnny...good job. Just lost at home to Charlie freaking Batch, good job.

SteelBobbleHead
12-02-2012, 11:20 PM
I believe Mark Kaboly of the Tribune-Review wrote a small article up on his twitter-feed.

Appreciate it.

BmoreStyles
12-02-2012, 11:25 PM
I will congratulate you guys the same exact way you congratulate us after every time we beat you, or when any team beats you...

"Congrats on the Super Bowl win."

I'm more classy than that, but you guys deserve to know how you sound after a loss.

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Nope. Business as usual for us. Been there, done that. No Gatorade bath's for us. We'll enjoy this for a couple then it's onto San Diego.

But seriously, how can you blame us? We finally beat that ass with Ben out of the lineup. We did it with a hometown veteran who was coming off a pitiful performance as we rode a record of 0-6 against Balty with Ben out of the lineup.

Excuse us for being a little jacked up. You're welcome for exposing you frauds for who you are. Maybe your early exit from the playoffs won't hurt as bad!

GMU Steeler
12-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Really whining about Batch crying for what's probably his last game? Considering you guys have Ray Lewis who makes a big production out of every little damn thing, that's rich. I respect the Ravens but busting on Batch for being emotional is stupid.