PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin Harbaugh hand shake!

Pages : [1] 2

Raw Steel
12-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Anyone see the exchange at the end? They just showed the handshake and poor John Harbaugh's feelings were hurt that Coach Mike didn't have anything to say to him. The look on Harbaugh's face is priceless. You do know the league doesn't like you, Harbaugh? If someone can post the video, please do.

SoCalFan
12-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Just seen a replay and Harbaugh said congratulations while shaking hands, and Tomlin looked the other way! Harbaugh didnt let go and pulled Tomlin back towards him! Tomlin finally said thank you! Whats up with that? History?

SoCalFan
12-02-2012, 07:12 PM
You beat me to it! Everyone knows Harbaughs a punk!

Atlanta Dan
12-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Just seen a replay and Harbaugh said congratulations while shaking hands, and Tomlin looked the other way! Harbaugh didnt let go and pulled Tomlin back towards him! Tomlin finally said thank you! Whats up with that? History?
'
Saw that as well - IMO Tomlin thinks Harbaugh and his team are punks

BlaZeQuietly
12-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Rice should have never touch that terrible towel.

SoCalFan
12-02-2012, 07:13 PM
'
Saw that as well - IMO Tomlin thinks Harbaugh and his team are punks

Raw Steel beat me to the thread, no need for 2 of the same! Lock/delete!!!:tt02:

Curtain_of_Steel
12-02-2012, 07:14 PM
Tomlin does not like shaking hands with whiney girls.

We need a screen shot to do the captions on it, lol That could be good for some laughs.

SoCalFan
12-02-2012, 07:15 PM
I would love to see the video if someone can post it! My comp skillz are lacking!

lipps83
12-02-2012, 07:17 PM
I missed that. If someone could post a gif or a video I would appreciate it, as I am sure others would.

tony hipchest
12-02-2012, 07:27 PM
I missed that. If someone could post a gif or a video I would appreciate it, as I am sure others would.

it will be viral by tomorrow. im sure steelersdepot will have it posted soon.

harbaugh looked like he wanted to show tomlin all his SB rings and expected him to kiss them like rex ryan does bill belichick.

harbaugh fancies himself as relevant to the steelers. tomlin views him and his team as a speed bump on the road to the SB.

Woody50
12-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Harbaugh has a history of shaking hands too hard and slaping the opposing coach really hardon the back;; control issue.
Looked like Tomlin was trying to avoid being too close to him.
Ravins are also known for playing thru the whistle on every play. Just on the edge of hitting late.

Edman
12-02-2012, 07:33 PM
harbaugh fancies himself as relevant to the steelers. tomlin views him and his team as a speed bump on the road to the SB.

"Hey Mike, I won, not one, but two Super Bowls last year!"

"Really Now?"

"Yeah, check out my rings!"

"You didn't win those. Those look like you bought them in a Jewelry Store. One of them has a Gatorade logo on them."

"Nuh-Uh! Look at them!"

"See you later, John."

"LOOK AT THEM!"

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Anyone see the exchange at the end? They just showed the handshake and poor John Harbaugh's feelings were hurt that Coach Mike didn't have anything to say to him. The look on Harbaugh's face is priceless. You do know the league doesn't like you, Harbaugh? If someone can post the video, please do.

PICS OR GTFO, lol.:tt04::tt04:

Pentheon
12-02-2012, 07:35 PM
lol I saw it on the NBC pregame...He shook his hand, just cause he didnt look him into his eyes n shit...I swear harbaughs a little girl

Cpitt78
12-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Anyone else agree that Terrell Suggs looks alot like the kid from Mask?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9J2aHxCEAEW_P6.jpg:large

Terminator
12-02-2012, 07:40 PM
http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/12/02/mike-tomlin-and-john-harbaugh-had-a-tense-awkward-handshake-after-the-steelers-beat-the-ravens/

Here ya go guys. Video.

White_Steel_Wolfe
12-02-2012, 07:42 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000104700/Tomlin-Harbaugh-heated-handshake

illmatic
12-02-2012, 07:43 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000104700/Tomlin-Harbaugh-heated-handshake

That was a strange handshake. I noticed two weeks ago Harbaugh kind of did the same thing to Tomlin, so maybe Tomlin took offense to it and did the same thing this week.

Or maybe it was just awkward miscommunication

jtbsteeler
12-02-2012, 07:46 PM
I think this stems from Harbaugh bumping his gums in the Ravens locker room after the first game.

"The better coached team won, the better team won, the tougher team won, the team that deserved to win won"

desertsteel
12-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Harbaugh has bad breath like all ratbirds

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 07:48 PM
We saw them ****suckers dump Gatorade all over the field in Heinz. Screw 'em! Good job Mike!

steelerchad
12-02-2012, 07:48 PM
I think this stems from Harbaugh bumping his gums in the Ravens locker room after the first game.

"The better coached team won, the better team won, the tougher team won, the team that deserved to win won"

You forgot, the team that has a QB that's taken an NFL snap in the last 3 years won.

steelfury02
12-02-2012, 07:49 PM
meh

LVSteelersfan
12-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Loved it. Harbaugh is listening too much to the press who rank him as a good coach or something. They have won at least 4-5 games this year they should have lost. Total luck.

Raw Steel
12-02-2012, 07:50 PM

Definitely, this!

Ravnet
12-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Harbaugh is a good guy, but that pullback was pretty toolish.

SteelCurtain5643
12-02-2012, 07:51 PM
That is too good. Love coach Tomlin

4xSBChamps
12-02-2012, 07:52 PM

while it is obvious that her thong is riding-up, and that Harbaugh feels jilted, only into day's over-hyped world could that be classified as a 'HEATED handshake'

SteelCurtain5643
Harbaugh is a good guy, but that pullback was pretty toolish.

LOL, hes nothing but a loud mouth arrogant douchebag, as is his brother. a good guy? LOLZ

steelfury02
they were totally exposed for the frauds they are

they barely beat us by a field goal with our backup, then lose by a fg to our 3rd stringer in their house

was it me, or was the M&T crowd disinterested - seemed like most Ravens fans were complacent and are acting like their Super Bowl (division) is already won

Cpitt78
12-02-2012, 07:53 PM
That was GOLD! "Yeah, good job." and he walks away...HAHAHAHAHAH!!! <3

Lady Steel
12-02-2012, 07:56 PM
I think Tomlin wanted nothing more than to get into the locker room to celebrate the Steelers glorious victory with his team and he wasn't going to let Harbaugh keep him from doing just that. This game and win wasn't about Harbaugh and Tomlin let him know it.

terpsnation
12-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Seemed unnecessary and petty to me. You would have thought Tomlin just lost.

Would be very interesting to see this board's reaction if the shoe was on the other foot.

SteelCurtain5643
12-02-2012, 07:58 PM

Would be very interesting to see this board's reaction if the shoe was on the other foot.

Go away

terpsnation
12-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Go away

Why? Sorry to walk in on your circle jerk. :hatsoff:

StainlessStill
12-02-2012, 07:59 PM
No stay!

Guys, go get the paddle....

SteelCurtain5643
12-02-2012, 08:00 PM

Because you serve no purpose. Don't bring your what if's in here. Your coach is a douche, thats why Tomlin did what he did. All he does is whine on the sidelines constantly, every time they show him hes complaining about something.

terpsnation
12-02-2012, 08:01 PM
No stay!

Guys, go get the paddle....

Haha.

I think it says something that I'm in a good enough mood to be on a Steelers forum after that game.

Horrible showing by us. But meh. On to the next one!

Because you serve no purpose. Don't bring your what if's in here. Your coach is a douche, thats why Tomlin did what he did. All he does is whine on the sidelines constantly, every time they show him hes complaining about something.

I'm here to have a discussion. Sorry if you don't like having any differing opinions and just want to talk with people that agree with you.

Ravnet
12-02-2012, 08:01 PM
LOL, hes nothing but a loud mouth arrogant douchebag, as is his brother. a good guy? LOLZ

This is what I take issue with.

You will find many Ravens fans who dislike his coaching style, but few (if any) who think that he is arrogant, a douche, etc.

I can guarantee that I watch more John Harbaugh pressers/interviews than you do, and I don't sense any douche in him. These speeches give you a much better impression than any on-field antics that you manipulate to fit your perception of him twice per year.

MaidenIndiana
12-02-2012, 08:02 PM

no stay and you can be the pivot man:thumbsup:

terpsnation
12-02-2012, 08:03 PM
no stay and you can be the pivot man:thumbsup:

Well, this just got awkward...

:hug:

TRH
12-02-2012, 08:10 PM
either way - Tomlin will have to explain himself.

I"m sure he'll go out of his way at his 'press conference' or an interview to explain why it's not as big of a deal as the media made it out to be. Tomlin IS a classy guy.

Darkstorm05
12-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Steelers should have given Harbaugh a Gatorade bath before leaving the field. "What, we thought you took one of these after every game?"

steelcity1974
12-02-2012, 08:32 PM

Exactly!

JeromeBetties63
12-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Steelers should have given Harbaugh a Gatorade bath before leaving the field. "What, we thought you took one of these after every game?"

Post of the week! :rofl:

steelerchad
12-02-2012, 08:41 PM

You will find many Ravens fans who dislike his coaching style, but few (if any) who think that he is arrogant, a douche, etc.

I can guarantee that I watch more John Harbaugh pressers/interviews than you do, and I don't sense any douche in him. These speeches give you a much better impression than any on-field antics that you manipulate to fit your perception of him twice per year.

No. Really. We think he's an arrogant douche. You likely won't convince us other wise.

I think back of some instances and if I gave it some thought would remember many.

Prime time game a few years ago between the Steelers and Ravens. Harrison had just got a fine. Harbaugh, in an interview with Costas, was asked about the fines and he does his righteous spiel that his team knows the rules and understands what's legal and not. Then the Ravens go and get a helmet to helmet hit on Heath as well as another flag on a hit during that game. Oh, and they also broke Ben's nose with no flag. I realize Ngata didn't mean it, but you can't touch the QB's helmet or head and no flag was thrown. Harbaugh basically came off that his team was better coached and then looked like an ass clown hypocrite.

There's always the never giving the Steelers much credit for a win, although I think he did in today's post game conference. He usually blames it on something else.

Then you only have to go back 2 weeks for his locker room rant. The better coached team won, the tougher team won. PFFT. Whatever. The team that had a healthy QB won.

It will be nice to watch the Ravens limp in to the playoffs losing 3 of their last 5 and then get bounced early. Cincy or Colts in the WC round is their only chance at winning a playoff game.

Nevermore
12-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Look, I think Tomlin overall is a pretty stand up guy, but that was a pretty douche bag move. You just won, say good game and walk away, don't be an ass clown. Harbaugh is hot tempered from time to time, they are different style coaches for sure. You may claim that the Steelers organization is always "classy" but that kind of brush off is far from it.

austinfrench76
12-02-2012, 08:46 PM
You know what I think? Hahahaha, lol, hahahahaha!!!! That's all.

zcoop
12-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Look, I think Tomlin overall is a pretty stand up guy, but that was a pretty douche bag move. You just won, say good game and walk away, don't be an ass clown. Harbaugh is hot tempered from time to time, they are different style coaches for sure. You may claim that the Steelers organization is always "classy" but that kind of brush off is far from it.

I don't think there was anything wrong with what Mike did. What did you want him to do? He shook the guy's hand and moved on.

Terminator
12-02-2012, 08:47 PM

Saying "good game and walking away" was EXACTLY what Tomlin did. Harbaugh is the one who pulled him back. Apparently that wasn't good enough.

What the fuck do you want from Tomlin? A hug and an allowance to sniff one of our Lombardi's?

steelfury02
12-02-2012, 08:50 PM

a grown man pulls another grown man by the arm and pulls him in - face to face - it is an intimidation tactic - and it didn't work. Tomlin simply doesn't respect him - and Harbaugh got butt burt by it - which just goes to show how much the Steelers are in their heads. That handshake moment was awfully important to Harbaugh - you want to call someone a douche - call Harbaugh a douche. You don't get physical with someone like that.

Better to brush off someone like an adult would do than revert to childish, physical intimidation. You might want to read up on some social sciences. Outside of boxing and wrestling -you don't get physical with another adult. Harbaugh is immature just like his brother.

RowHH
12-02-2012, 08:55 PM
I usually read quite a bit about each game, win or lose, but somehow missed the Harbaugh locker-room stuff from the 13-10 game. Was that reported anywhere? Is it possible he didn't know a camera was on? (Heaven knows I'm not defending the comments. Just thinking he may have been in unguarded d-bag form if he thought no cameras were rolling.)

SteelBobbleHead
12-02-2012, 08:55 PM

Would be the same as I feel about it now. A non-issue. Since when is more emphasis put on the post game handshake than the actual game?:popcorn:

tony hipchest
12-02-2012, 08:57 PM
the ravens have been disrespecting the steelers for far too long and tomlin has probably had enough. from their tee-shirts, to them treating the terrible towel like their dickwipe, the gatorade baths, the constant shit talk about hate, the bounties.

harbaugh allows and encourages it.

tomlin usually treats ALL opponents with respect, win or loss.

LVSteelersfan
12-02-2012, 08:59 PM

He does not like him any more than Schwarz likes the other West Coast A $ $ Clown. They are both douche bags and no Ravens fan, no matter what they say, will make us believe otherwise. He acts like a spoiled little kid who jumps up and down and cries way more often than is necessary. You never see Tomlin pulling that crap with the refs. He is calm, cool and collected on the sidelines and in interviews. He understands coachspeak very well. Harbaugh has no clue.

Terminator
12-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Anyone notice during the final drive that Harbaugh's nose and cheeks were read and his eyes looked bloodshot? I seriously think he was trying not to cry. Wish I got a screencap of that.

mikegrimey
12-02-2012, 09:06 PM
Tomlins actions there supervised me, but judging on how he's always acted in the past, I'm not sure if it was an intentional slight or not. It's not like Hardbaugh and Tomlin have had issues shaking hands before...not a huge deal to me either way

Nevermore
12-02-2012, 09:09 PM
IMO, there was shared douche baggery. Whatever.

BleedPurple
12-02-2012, 09:21 PM

Yea that is what it was, not that we played lke garbage and Batch stepped up. Seriously, all 'curses' are for superstitious idiots.

SteelersCanada
12-02-2012, 09:22 PM
I think something happened that we're not aware of yet. It's not like Tomlin - who is usually calm, cool and collected - to do something like that. Or, maybe Mike got tired of Johnny bitching to the refs about every single call against the Ravens.

steelcity1974
12-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Harbaughs is a prick and tomlin basically told him to go f himself.

steelcity1974
12-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Yea that is what it was, not that we played lke garbage and Batch stepped up. Seriously, all 'curses' are for superstitious idiots.

True you did play like garbage. As usual.

AndyWitmyer
12-02-2012, 09:31 PM
After watching the win and then The Handshake...I think my respect for Tomlin has hit an all-time high.

Terminator
12-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Tomlin should of smacked Harbaugh in the mouth and then told him to never make direct eye contact with him again. Maybe then this story would be worthy of the media attention it is getting.

GMU Steeler
12-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Didn't see it but that's not like Tomlin. There's something about Harbaugh that's always rubbed me the wrong way though. Just comes across as one of these guys who thinks his shit doesn't stink. I mean part of that I admit is confirmation bias since he's the head coach of a rival but Billick never rubbed me like that and neither do the coaches of our other rivals. Who knows in the end. It's an emotional game. Just glad we came out on top in the end.

AndyWitmyer
12-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Harbaughs is a prick and tomlin basically told him to go f himself.

The look in Tomlin's eyes as he gets pulled back...holy shit.

Someone needs to slow it down, frame by frame and repost it on youtube (maybe I'll do that later if I'm feeling bored lol)...'cause, I kept clicking play and pause...second by second...and if you haven't done it already, try watching it that way!

As soon as Harbaugh attempts to pull him back, Tomlin has a sort of "I'm f--ing kill you if you don't let go of my hand in about 2 seconds" look that is borderline chilling! :chuckle:

I'm loving it.

harrison'samonster
12-02-2012, 09:40 PM
i think people underestimate Tomlin. he's the man. People say he's got a "deer in the headlights" look, but I see a level of intensity that is hard to find in a person who doesn't play on the field.

Terminator
12-02-2012, 09:40 PM
The look in Tomlin's eyes as he gets pulled back...holy shit.

Someone needs to slow it down, frame by frame and repost it on youtube (maybe I'll do that later if I'm feeling bored lol)...'cause, I kept clicking play and pause...second by second...and if you haven't done it already, try watching it that way!

As soon as Harbaugh attempts to pull him back, Tomlin has a sort of "I'm f--ing kill you if you don't let go of my hand in about 2 seconds" look that is borderline chilling! :chuckle:

I'm loving it.

NFL.com has the pic on their front page. Harbaugh was definitely 2 seconds away from getting ganked.

AndyWitmyer
12-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Look, I think Tomlin overall is a pretty stand up guy, but that was a pretty douche bag move..

Quoth the Raven, Nevermore. :toofunny:

Ricco Suavez
12-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Harbaugh is the king of the whiners. Wah, we don't want to play prime time games at Pittsburgh, Wah, they play mean music at my QB, Wah, why can't we chop block, Wah, we teach our players to tackle clean why won't the Steeleers, Wah , they weren't suppose to beat us at home with their 3rd string QB. Cry me a river Crybaugh, in your words of only two weeks ago the tougher team, the better coached team, the more mentally sound team won.

teegre
12-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Congratulations.

Thank you.

Hey, hey, hey... congratulations.

Thank you. Good job.

I guess that Harbaugh "needed" that "Good Job." Seriously, I read this entire thread... and THAT was the controversy!?!

RowHH
12-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Cry me a river Crybaugh, in your words of only two weeks ago the tougher team, the better coached team, the more mentally sound team won.

Help a brother out. I've searched here, the PG, the Baltimore Sun and can't find the quote. Was this reported somewhere or just overheard? Not doubting anyone, just curious. And frankly fascinated by the handshake because, as others have said, that's simply not MT's style.

Terminator
12-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Help a brother out. I've searched here, the PG, the Baltimore Sun and can't find the quote. Was this reported somewhere or just overheard? Not doubting anyone, just curious. And frankly fascinated by the handshake because, as others have said, that's simply not MT's style.

The video was on the Ravens video section at their official website. It's probably still there.

BmoreStyles
12-02-2012, 11:17 PM
You beat me to it! Everyone knows Harbaughs a punk!

Wait... Are you guys listening to yourselves??? Harbaugh says congratulations and Tomlin tries to dismiss it in a smug fashion, yet you label Harbaugh as the punk? Come on guys. The hypocrisy on this forum is ridiculous.... If roles were reversed, you'd be saying how classless Harbaugh is, yet your guy does it and it's our guy that's the punk.

I'll say it again.... Some objectivity and consistency, please.

RowHH
12-02-2012, 11:18 PM
The video was on the Ravens video section at their official website. It's probably still there.

Thanks, you were right and I did find it. Nothing really inflammatory, though, and he didn't say anything about "better-coached."

They also showed the handshake from that game and it was normal. Which makes today a bit more puzzling, but then again, it's already San Diego week!

Lizard72
12-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Wait... Are you guys listening to yourselves??? Harbaugh says congratulations and Tomlin tries to dismiss it in a smug fashion, yet you label Harbaugh as the punk? Come on guys. The hypocrisy on this forum is ridiculous.... If roles were reversed, you'd be saying how classless Harbaugh is, yet your guy does it and it's our guy that's the punk.

The issue isn't the words but the attempt at body manuevering.

Go ahead, next time you meet another man shake his hand then pull him back with some force and see what normally happens to you....like Katt Williams said you cannot walk up in a club and tell everybody to piss off and expect to make it back to your car.

LVSteelersfan
12-03-2012, 12:04 AM

Get real man. Harbaugh had no business trying to force Tomlin to come back to him by yanking on his arm. That is douchebaggery. Of course, since Harbaugh is a major douche, that is to be expected from him.

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Roles were reversed? Are you on crack, dude? Listen, Johnny's lucky Tomlin didn't pull out his wang and slap Harbaugh across the face with it! Dude is a smug prick and EASILY one of the whiniest coach's I've ever seen.

Honestly, all Tomlin needs to offer is his hand and THAT'S IT. Next time, maybe Tomlin will have a nice hot cup of tea waiting for him to satisfy his bigotry needs. Dude is an attention ***** more than any I've seen over the past years. Him & his punk brother.

figg
12-03-2012, 12:15 AM

That's my theory as well.

The Curtain's Crusader
12-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Think the pull-back was because he didn't get the chance to slap/push Tomlin in the back, just like his younger bro did with Schwartz.

Hawaii 5-0
12-03-2012, 12:59 AM
http://twitpic.com/show/thumb/bili2q.gif

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 04:49 AM
Harbaugh has bad breath like all ratbirds

Why do you think they are called The Cleveland Browns then??? They are what they eat......

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 04:52 AM
Harbaugh is the king of the whiners. Wah, we don't want to play prime time games at Pittsburgh, Wah, they play mean music at my QB, Wah, why can't we chop block, Wah, we teach our players to tackle clean why won't the Steeleers, Wah , they weren't suppose to beat us at home with their 3rd string QB. Cry me a river Crybaugh, in your words of only two weeks ago the tougher team, the better coached team, the more mentally sound team won.

HA HA,,,good one "Crybaugh......:rofl:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 04:56 AM

Obviously you don't know about Harbaugh very well do you? I'll say it again..."Obviously you don't know about Harbaugh very well do you?:banging:

Bayz101
12-03-2012, 05:34 AM
Tomlin was heading towards the locker room, Harbaugh was heading towards the middle of the field. It looks like Harbaugh held on to the handshake to long and gave Tomlin whiplash. :sofunny:

ricardisimo
12-03-2012, 05:41 AM
Among the many thousands of post-game handshakes in NFL history maybe six are worthy of comment, and the Harbaughs are involved in two of them. That's not likely to be a coincidence. If anything this was Johnny boy already trying to give his team some motivation for the probable post-season rematch.

Nah, it was just more whining and fantasized disrespect from John Harbaugh.

lardlad
12-03-2012, 06:07 AM

And the same bias would be going on in Bmore? Big effin deal...

WVABE
12-03-2012, 06:16 AM
I'm just wondering what Tomlin said to him.

ricardisimo
12-03-2012, 06:30 AM
I'm just wondering what Tomlin said to him.
He said "Thank you" and then after Harbaugh's hand-job he said "Thank you... good job."

Terminator
12-03-2012, 06:31 AM
Look at that death stare from Tomlin. Harbaugh is lucky he didn't get KO'd.

desertsteel
12-03-2012, 06:35 AM

That's because we are STEELER NATION and you're not.

Twentyvalve
12-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Exactly.

Hypocritical on your behalf. I live outside of Baltimore and I am subject to Harbaugh on a daily basis during the football season. He is a smarmy, conceited, narcissistic, cocky holier-than-though meathead. He acts the way he does towards the rest of the world and an opposing coach does not stop and congratulate him in a way the fans (and him I am sure) feel he deserves? That is hypocritical my friend. Do not even begin to say Harbaugh shows respect to anyone outside of his organization. Remember he shoved his defensive coach? Remember he grabbed the referee? Just a sample of his behavior. Typical Harbaugh.

Tomlin looked him in the eye, congratulated him, and moved on. What is wrong with that.

Tomlin did not want to stay and chat. I can't blame him.

LgFriess
12-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Among the many thousands of post-game handshakes in NFL history maybe six are worthy of comment, and the Harbaughs are involved in two of them. That's not likely to be a coincidence. If anything this was Johnny boy already trying to give his team some motivation for the probable post-season rematch.

Nah, it was just more whining and fantasized disrespect from John Harbaugh.

This is spot on. This guy must have some sort of thing for the way post game handshakes are supposed to go. If it doesn't happen the way he thinks it should, he's being "disrespected." Apparently a quick handshake and thank you aren't quite formal and respectful enough for him.

JeromeBetties63
12-03-2012, 07:19 AM

Harbaugh is, was and will always be a punk. He jerks Tomlin back cause he doesn't like the handshake? PUNK! The dude ran his mouth after the last game doing the typical old, tired Raven act "we're the best in the freaking world" if they beat the Steelers in the regular season. He got more respect than he deserved last night. What a punk, pulling another coach back...he should be fined.

JeromeBetties63
12-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Exactly.

Hypocritical on your behalf. I live outside of Baltimore and I am subject to Harbaugh on a daily basis during the football season. He is a smarmy, conceited, narcissistic, cocky holier-than-though meathead. He acts the way he does towards the rest of the world and an opposing coach does not stop and congratulate him in a way the fans (and him I am sure) feel he deserves? That is hypocritical my friend. Do not even begin to say Harbaugh shows respect to anyone outside of his organization. Remember he shoved his defensive coach? Remember he grabbed the referee? Just a sample of his behavior. Typical Harbaugh.

Tomlin looked him in the eye, congratulated him, and moved on. What is wrong with that.

Tomlin did not want to stay and chat. I can't blame him.

Spot on. Did you see his sarcastic, jerkwad presser? He is so stinking rude every time the lose. His problem is, he acts like a fan over the press, the refs, the rivalry, etc. He is a little boy and he got pwned in his house last night and couldn't take it. :wave:

Atlanta Dan
12-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Harbaugh is a good guy,.

Some of us beg to differ

steelerchad
12-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Well, just listening to NFL radio and the impartial, national hosts on there seem to think it was Harbaugh's issue. Tomlin gave him a quick handshake and tried to go his separate way when Harbaugh pulled him back. You're not required to give a man hug, especially when you don't respect the other guy, which I'm guessing deep down Tomlin doesn't. You wouldn't know it from Tomlin's post game presser as he's always in coach speak mode, which is the way it should be. Johnny Boy could learn a thing or 2 about that.

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 09:08 AM
BS.. Tomlin is so overated. He was so beaten after your loss to Cleveland and then us (2) weeks ago. He is not a "A" rated coach by far. I like him, but he is nothing spectacular. He looked ready to cry like a baby when he lost your last few games. And not to mention some of the half-assed calls he makes. Please... When you have a better coach, then make statements to back them up. Your standings 7-5 reflect your coach...Bashing Harbaugh will get you nowhere but another loss coming to you next week. Enjoy!

Silverback92
12-03-2012, 09:15 AM
BS.. Tomlin is so overated. He was so beaten after your loss to Cleveland and then us (2) weeks ago. He is not a "A" rated coach by far. I like him, but he is nothing spectacular. He looked ready to cry like a baby when he lost your last few games. And not to mention some of the half-assed calls he makes. Please... When you have a better coach, then make statements to back them up. Your standings 7-5 reflect your coach...Bashing Harbaugh will get you nowhere but another loss coming to you next week. Enjoy!

Yeah, 7 - 5 reflects the coaching. Not the fact that we have been without our starting QB. Get real, dipshit.

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 09:22 AM
Yeah, 7 - 5 reflects the coaching. Not the fact that we have been without our starting QB. Get real, dipshit.

No you get real dumbass. You team is not what it used to be.. Suck it up... The Ravens are all over your ass, and will always continue to be. You will never the be the domineering team you seem to still profess. Welcome to reality. Join the Ravens fans while there is still time.. :thumbsup:

steelfury02
12-03-2012, 09:23 AM

This is your coach 90% of the time on the sidelines. I saw more of this than him interacting with his players. This is your coach. Congrats on your regular season success.
http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/harbaugh.jpg?w=161

Whodis
12-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Every time the cameras are on Harbaugh he seems to be bitching to the refs. It gets old and the more I see of him the less I like him. I respect his brother and he was a tough qb in Indy.

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 09:25 AM
And to the mods, it's all in fun. I really mean congrats on a good game. The rivalry is fun, and we continue to await the challenge. Steelers fans were in our forums and I gave them congrats on the win. :)

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 09:26 AM
This is your coach 90% of the time on the sidelines. I saw more of this than him interacting with his players. This is your coach. Congrats on your regular season success.
http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/harbaugh.jpg?w=161

Thank you! We are proud of our coach. Not trashing him the forums constantly like your fans do. Read your own posts... :chuckle:

SteelBobbleHead
12-03-2012, 09:29 AM

Tomlin 1-1 in the Super Bowl
harbaugh 0 Super Bowl appearances

I'm thinking you shouldn't be comparing the coaching ability of these 2. Until harbaugh, the ravens, and there fans realize that the goal is to win the Super Bowl, not beat the Steelers, that 0 Super Bowl appearances will stay the same. :banging:

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Every time the cameras are on Harbaugh he seems to be bitching to the refs. It gets old and the more I see of him the less I like him. I respect his brother and he was a tough qb in Indy.

That is what a good coach does. Not like Tomlin who let's things go that should have been challenged or appears like he is in a haze. He amazes me at his lack of understanding clock management at crucial points in your games. Oh well, we love our coach!

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Tomlin 1-1 in the Super Bowl
harbaugh 0 Super Bowl appearances

I'm thinking you shouldn't be comparing the coaching ability of these 2. Until harbaugh, the ravens, and there fans realize that the goal is to win the Super Bowl, not beat the Steelers, that 0 Super Bowl appearances will stay the same. :banging:

That is so old. All you have is this? The Ravens are finally one of the few teams to agrressively play your team, and now that you are losing games, and your standing has fell, it's hard isn't it. Welcome to Relality. A Super Bowl win will come to us again. And then you will be left trying to fix your team... Good luck with that. :drink:

steelfury02
12-03-2012, 09:36 AM
That is what a good coach does. Not like Tomlin who let's things go that should have been challenged or appears like he is in a haze. He amazes me at his lack of understanding clock management at crucial points in your games. Oh well, we love our coach!

I'm so happy for you - he'll eventually get ran out of town just like your last one, except without a SB.

Silverback92
12-03-2012, 09:38 AM
No you get real dumbass. You team is not what it used to be.. Suck it up... The Ravens are all over your ass, and will always continue to be. You will never the be the domineering team you seem to still profess. Welcome to reality. Join the Ravens fans while there is still time.. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I couldn't hear you. There was a loud snapping going on. Oh, it was the sound of Charlie Batch ending your home game streak. Charlie. Fucking. Batch.

Live it. :tt02:

tony hipchest
12-03-2012, 09:38 AM
That is so old. All you have is this? The Ravens are finally one of the few teams to agrressively play your team, and now that you are losing games, and your standing has fell, it's hard isn't it. Welcome to Relality. A Super Bowl win will come to us again. And then you will be left trying to fix your team... Good luck with that. :drink:

joe flacco = carson palmer and you sound just like all the dumbass bungle fans in 2005.

good luck with that! :hatsoff:

SteelBobbleHead
12-03-2012, 09:39 AM
You either have short memory or have lost touch with reality. The records have been almost identical between these 2teams the last few years. This year is still not over. You were lucky to get wins over the patriots, cowboys, and chargers....all with questionable calls at the end going your way. You may be lucky to get 2 more wins this year. Let's wait to see how it shakes out by the end of the season.

defence
12-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Thank you! We are proud of our coach. Not trashing him the forums constantly like your fans do. Read your own posts... :chuckle:

Hey viper. When you come out here and proclaim that our team will never dominate anymore; you should really give your head a shake and check youe emotion levels. This rivalry is always close which means these teams are real close in talent on both teams. So neither team usually dominates one or the other. When measuring up to equal teams; there is always one factor that usually decides who is the better team; and that's the qb. I have already said I respect the ravens and believe you will never win a super bowl with joe flacco or coach harbaugh. So you may think you guys are seperating from us as a better team. Maybe; just maybe had your organization realized that flacco sucks and went after ; let's say manning; i would give you your props. Good o line. Very good rb's. Aging but still good d. But the mvp position is the qb and like other organizations like yours; spend too much time thinking instead of realizing; he's not the one. Heck our 38 year old 3rd stringer outplayed him. Nuff said!!:coffee:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 09:54 AM

Maybe if it had been any other coach you may have had an argument, but Harbaugh rubs people the wrong way, and maybe Tomlin was a little pissed off still about the 'terrible towel" incident? Can't blame him, and you want to come on here and call Tomlin an "ass clown" really? He shook his hand, what more do you want a hug and kiss? Get real...

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Sorry, I couldn't hear you. There was a loud snapping going on. Oh, it was the sound of Charlie Batch ending your home game streak. Charlie. Fucking. Batch.

Live it. :tt02:

No it was Ben and Batch balling together since Ben can no longer beat us. Charlie Batch didn't win for you sorry. Congrats to your kicker.

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Maybe if it had been any other coach you may have had an argument, but Harbaugh rubs people the wrong way, and maybe Tomlin was a little pissed off still about the 'terrible towel" incident? Can't blame him, and you want to come on here and call Tomlin an "ass clown" really? He shook his hand, what more do you want a hug and kiss? Get real...

I never called him an "Ass Clown". You Steelers fans always alter posts. Harbaugh is good first class coach and very respected. I like your coach Tomlim, but bashing the coach makes you look pathetic. Your team is struggling and will continue to. Sorry but it's reality. Congrats on your last win of the season..J/K :rofl:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 10:00 AM

LOL...Overrated really? Yeah the guy has only one Super Bowl in only his second year as the Steelers coach, and oh yeah guided them to another Bowl a few years after that one. Meanwhile...you have the Ravens doing what? losing each and every year with home field advantage or just plain losing to the Steelers when it counts the most. Jealous are we??:rofl:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 10:05 AM
I never called him an "Ass Clown". You Steelers fans always alter posts. Harbaugh is good first class coach and very respected. I like your coach Tomlim, but bashing the coach makes you look pathetic. Your team is struggling and will continue to. Sorry but it's reality. Congrats on your last win of the season..J/K :rofl:

You sound like the "ass clown there guy. You think this will be our last win of the season? Yeah you are prob right, considering we have a very tough schedule on the horizon with those mighty Chargers at home, and the equally mighty Cowgirls to follow. Then we have your schedule. Would you like to edit your post, feel free to, when the Ravens are the ones that will not win anymore games this year. Good luck with a double dose of the Manning brothers, the Skins and the Bengals.....:rofl:

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Hey viper. When you come out here and proclaim that our team will never dominate anymore; you should really give your head a shake and check youe emotion levels. This rivalry is always close which means these teams are real close in talent on both teams. So neither team usually dominates one or the other. When measuring up to equal teams; there is always one factor that usually decides who is the better team; and that's the qb. I have already said I respect the ravens and believe you will never win a super bowl with joe flacco or coach harbaugh. So you may think you guys are seperating from us as a better team. Maybe; just maybe had your organization realized that flacco sucks and went after ; let's say manning; i would give you your props. Good o line. Very good rb's. Aging but still good d. But the mvp position is the qb and like other organizations like yours; spend too much time thinking instead of realizing; he's not the one. Heck our 38 year old 3rd stringer outplayed him. Nuff said!!:coffee:

I agree we are struggling with Joe. I have never said Joe is an "elite" QB. He is not yet. Will he become one, only time will tell. He needs to improve in some key areas for sure. But Batch did not make the win for you. Be real. Your kicker won the game. We had intercepted Batch's pass to the end zone (Reed). Flacco fumbling really cost us the game. I do not belive you would have made the touch down if it wasn't for the fumble. Batch's performance was not good last night, unless you were watching a different game then I was. But I gave you credit for the win, and we are stuggling with Flacco. And we are still without Webb, Lewis and Suggs is not 100%. But neither is Harrison and you are without Ben. Although ge seems to throw plenty of interceptions when the Ravens play you. We'll see where things go from here. My emotion levels are fine. Stellers fans were on Ravens forums last night proclaiming our season is over... LOL So, it's all in good fun... :drink:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 10:08 AM
No it was Ben and Batch balling together since Ben can no longer beat us. Charlie Batch didn't win for you sorry. Congrats to your kicker.

Which game were you watching son? Batch didn't win the game? Sure, he didn't kick the winning field goal, since that is not his job to do, he's a QB by the way...He only guided the Steelers from their own 15 yard line, in the closing minutes of the game while tearing up your pathetic secondary and sealing that game winning field goal, great post dude!!

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 10:10 AM
You sound like the "ass clown there guy. You think this will be our last win of the season? Yeah you are prob right, considering we have a very tough schedule on the horizon with those mighty Chargers at home, and the equally mighty Cowgirls to follow. Then we have your schedule. Would you like to edit your post, feel free to, when the Ravens are the ones that will not win anymore games this year. Good luck with a double dose of the Manning brothers, the Skins and the Bengals.....:rofl:

I agree we have a very hard road to go. But we beat New England already this year. You have to get to Brady period, then he loses focus and becomes erratic. Tough games ahead. But the push goes on. We are better equipped to beat the Benglas then your team. We'll see.

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 10:12 AM
Which game were you watching son? Batch didn't win the game? Sure, he didn't kick the winning field goal, since that is not his job to do, he's a QB by the way...He only guided the Steelers from their own 15 yard line, in the closing minutes of the game while tearing up your pathetic secondary and sealing that game winning field goal, great post dude!!

Really? And what happened into the 3rd Quarter? He sucked.... Really. You won, but only on the field goal. We heard it last game, so hear it is back at you. :)

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 10:13 AM
I agree we are struggling with Joe. I have never said Joe is an "elite" QB. He is not yet. Will he become one, only time will tell. He needs to improve in some key areas for sure. But Batch did not make the win for you. Be real. Your kicker won the game. We had intercepted Batch's pass to the end zone (Reed). Flacco fumbling really cost us the game. I do not belive you would have made the touch down if it wasn't for the fumble. Batch's performance was not good last night, unless you were watching a different game then I was. But I gave you credit for the win, and we are stuggling with Flacco. And we are still without Webb, Lewis and Suggs is not 100%. But neither is Harrison and you are without Ben. Although ge seems to throw plenty of interceptions when the Ravens play you. We'll see where things go from here. My emotion levels are fine. Stellers fans were on Ravens forums last night proclaiming our season is over... LOL So, it's all in good fun... :drink:

You want to know what is funny though? You say that Batch's performance was not good? He almost threw for 300 yards against your defense. That's right, 300 yards from a third-string qb from only his second start of the year, that couldn't even beat the Browns. And then you have your "elite" qb in Flacco, that was outperformed at his own house, and couldn't get the job done with all the injuries that the Steelers had coming in to this game. So in your mind Batch's performance was still not that very good, yet in reality it was way better that your QB's and it was't even close....:rofl:

SoCalFan
12-03-2012, 10:14 AM
I agree we have a very hard road to go. But we beat New England already this year. You have to get to Brady period, then he loses focus and becomes erratic. Tough games ahead. But the push goes on. We are better equipped to beat the Benglas then your team. We'll see.

Our D will handle baby brady, make no mistake! When he gets rattled hes done! Truth be told, not sure who im looking foreward to beating more, bill bellacheat and bitch brady, or your punk ass team?

Honestly at this point, its the cheats! You guys dont even deserve the thought any more!:tt03:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Really? And what happened into the 3rd Quarter? He sucked.... Really. You won, but only on the field goal. We heard it last game, so hear it is back at you. :)

That's laughable dude, so you are saying that the third quarter is more important that the last quarter?? LOL...Really?? That's all you got, and it is not even worth debating. Batch played his best when it mattered the most, the closing minutes of game dude. Isn't that what your QB is supposed to do, Who gives crap about the third quarter? He played his best football when it mattered the most...

Oh and by the way, you sound hypocritical with this statement: "You won, but only on the field goal. We heard it last game, so hear it is back at you. " I guess if you want to go down that road, I will be more than happy to throw it back to you, so how many points did you beat the Steelers by a few weeks ago??? Better yet, who was starting QB in that game against your "elite" qb that couldn't even get the ball in the end zone?? You were lucky to get out of Pittsburgh with that win, and you know it. And had Ben played in that game you would have been blown out, that is the cold hard truth.

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 10:26 AM

Yes they sure were over our ass last night, more like Batch was all over your ass in the 4th quarter.....:rofl:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 10:35 AM

"We are better equipped to beat the Benglas then your team. We'll see"...

No, that won't be necessary since the Steelers have already beaten them, in their house on Sunday night. I guess we will have to see if you guys are capable, if that is what you mean....

SteelersCanada
12-03-2012, 10:39 AM
The Bengals aren't even a very good team. We went into Cinci, shut down AJ Green and for the most part, dominated that football game. The score wasn't indicative of how the game actually went.

So, brag about how you can beat the Bengals and talk your shit, but the Ravens might end up going 1-3 in these final four games. You have to beat RGIII in Washington, then have Peyton and Eli come into M&T. Denver might be overrated, but they're a better team than the Ravens. I have no doubt you'll be able to beat the Bengals - but they're the Bengals - it's nothing special.

This division isn't won yet, not even close.

fer522
12-03-2012, 10:41 AM
"The better coached team won,
the better team won,
the tougher team won,
the team that deserved to win won"

Nuff said

The Curtain's Crusader
12-03-2012, 10:44 AM
I can't believe a Ratbird fan is on here arguing that his team was "all over our ass..." when they BARELY beat us with Leftwich, and then lost at home with CB. What a moron!! That's laughable. It's VERY likely that if Ben was in the game it wouldn't have even been close.

SteelCityMom
12-03-2012, 10:48 AM

I would just like to thank you for being such great entertainment for me this morning. Been sitting here reading through the couple of threads you're involved in...I must say, the whining and attention whoring from you just makes the win that much better. So thanks for the smiles. :thumbsup:

Ricco Suavez
12-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Two weeks ago it was all about "RECENT" history to all the rat-turd fans. Now that they got their AZZ handed to them by a crippled team guided by 38 year old third string QB recent history means nothing to them. Last game is the most recent game and ya'll sucked and lost, two weeks ago ya'll sucked and won. Keep believing ya'll are on the road to the Superbowl, I see a team that is lucky they are not 6-6 or worse. Have a good day and make sure to buy Harbaughs new book "How to lose and yet appear to be a winner":rofl:

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Our D will handle baby brady, make no mistake! When he gets rattled hes done! Truth be told, not sure who im looking foreward to beating more, bill bellacheat and bitch brady, or your punk ass team?

Honestly at this point, its the cheats! You guys dont even deserve the thought any more!:tt03:

LOL. Are you kidding me? Brady will spank you and Ben will be out with another issue. Everytime he falls he is hurt. Sad but it's the truth. We have tough games ahead no doubt, but let's see where the Steelers end up.. :chuckle:

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 11:07 AM
That's laughable dude, so you are saying that the third quarter is more important that the last quarter?? LOL...Really?? That's all you got, and it is not even worth debating. Batch played his best when it mattered the most, the closing minutes of game dude. Isn't that what your QB is supposed to do, Who gives crap about the third quarter? He played his best football when it mattered the most...

Oh and by the way, you sound hypocritical with this statement: "You won, but only on the field goal. We heard it last game, so hear it is back at you. " I guess if you want to go down that road, I will be more than happy to throw it back to you, so how many points did you beat the Steelers by a few weeks ago??? Better yet, who was starting QB in that game against your "elite" qb that couldn't even get the ball in the end zone?? You were lucky to get out of Pittsburgh with that win, and you know it. And had Ben played in that game you would have been blown out, that is the cold hard truth.

We beat you last season with Ben in and your "Great" QB was sacked so many times, I could not stop laughing. Bring it on. I welcome to play you when Ben is back in. It's fun watching Suggs bring him down...

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 11:10 AM
We beat you last season with Ben in and your "Great" QB was sacked so many times, I could not stop laughing. Bring it on. I welcome to play you when Ben is back in. It's fun watching Suggs bring him down...

Yeah and what good did that do for you?? You still lost when it mattered the most right? Just like you always do...lose... At least when the Steelers beat your ass in the playoffs it actually means something, so that's cool go harp on last season and your meaningless REGULAR season wins, it still got you NOTHING!!:rofl:

CityofChampions
12-03-2012, 11:13 AM

You are talking about last year, and Ben was hardly the QB he was last year than this year, where he is having an MVP type season. Try not to ignore the facts, and stop reminiscing on the past, you lost and your schedule only gets worse...

dez09231
12-03-2012, 11:13 AM
LOL. Are you kidding me? Brady will spank you and Ben will be out with another issue. Everytime he falls he is hurt. Sad but it's the truth. We have tough games ahead no doubt, but let's see where the Steelers end up.. :chuckle:

The sad truth is that it doesn't matter where we end up in terms for Balitmore.

Are we a Super Bowl team? Realistically, no. We'll end up in a the playoffs with an early exit, most likely.

But we all know where the Ravens will end up: heartbroken after losing another close game deep into the playoffs, complaining about the refs and saying "well at least we went farther than Pittsburgh!"

I remember how it was when we were playing second fiddle. I remember being almost-good-enough in the late 90's and early 00's. I remember getting close only to have your team let you down because your QB is just not good enough.

You remember, too. You remember last year. You remember the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that..... I would at least have the Ravens to have mercy on their fans and not do well in the regular season. Every time they get 2 games above .500 it's "SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR GUYS I CAN FEEEEELLL IT!"

You're the new Chargers, the new Eagles.... the new we-were-so-close all-stars.....

so congratulations on winning the division. Even you know in your heart that that is your pinnacle. That is your apex. Your crowning achievement will be beating Byron Leftwich. Throw another gatorade shower.

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Two weeks ago it was all about "RECENT" history to all the rat-turd fans. Now that they got their AZZ handed to them by a crippled team guided by 38 year old third string QB recent history means nothing to them. Last game is the most recent game and ya'll sucked and lost, two weeks ago ya'll sucked and won. Keep believing ya'll are on the road to the Superbowl, I see a team that is lucky they are not 6-6 or worse. Have a good day and make sure to buy Harbaughs new book "How to lose and yet appear to be a winner":rofl:

Recent history is all that matters, and that was a bad loss. Your back up QB against our back up CBs. We played poorly, we 'sucked', lots of busted coverage, and we lost. Your guys executed and won one for old Batch. Of course you are insulting Batch by saying we just suck so bad to lose to him lol. At the end of the day we are 9-3 you are 7-5, enjoy your regular season win, we are already looking ahead to the Redskins.

I am glad Batch found his arm, I think you will need it at least one more game. I hope we play you in the playoffs when Ben is back, that will be a good match.

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:21 AM
But we all know where the Ravens will end up: heartbroken after losing another close game deep into the playoffs, complaining about the refs and saying "well at least we went farther than Pittsburgh!"

:blah: Honestly, no one complains about the refs more than the Steelers fans. Talk about pot calling kettle black, you guys have threads complaining that the national media is against you, that the refs are against you, hell, you even have a thread that talks about how we get handed wins all year by the refs!

So you got the win, congrats, I have yet to see a Ravens fan on this board complain about the refs, and if we do it on our boards, it makes us just as good a group of fans as you, no more, no less. As far as playoff outcomes (they haven't started yet fyi) and complaining about refs, you can just have a big old glass of shut the **** up. On me.

:drink:

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:22 AM
You are talking about last year, and Ben was hardly the QB he was last year than this year, where he is having an MVP type season. Try not to ignore the facts, and stop reminiscing on the past, you lost and your schedule only gets worse...

Hard to have an MVP season from the bench. Where is this MVP season?

dez09231
12-03-2012, 11:23 AM
:blah: Honestly, no one complains about the refs more than the Steelers fans. Talk about pot calling kettle black, you guys have threads complaining that the national media is against you, that the refs are against you, hell, you even have a thread that talks about how we get handed wins all year by the refs!

So you got the win, congrats, I have yet to see a Ravens fan on this board complain about the refs, and if we do it on our boards, it makes us just as good a group of fans as you, no more, no less. As far as playoff outcomes (they haven't started yet fyi) and complaining about refs, you can just have a big old glass of shut the **** up. On me.

:drink:

Please, even the RAVENS complain about the refs, lmao...

if Baltimore doesn't lose by 20 it was the refs fault.

I'll save that glass for you, along with a beer for WHEN Flacco fucks it up. You're going to need them both.

steelerchad
12-03-2012, 11:25 AM

You mean this Suggs that went down yesterday?

Carroll: The upside here, if there is any, is that we know Suggs heals well. Suggs left late in the game with some sort of arm injury and appeared to be in some discomfort. He left afterward, telling reporters he would be fine. Scans will give a better indication, but the whispers are that this is a significant muscle/tendon tear, much along the lines of what Ray Lewis is attempting to return from.

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Please, even the RAVENS complain about the refs, lmao...

if Baltimore doesn't lose by 20 it was the refs fault.

I'll save that glass for you, along with a beer for WHEN Flacco fucks it up. You're going to need them both.

After having to listen to Harrison bitch about how the league was ganging up on poor old Pityburgh, I don't think you have any room to talk about our team complaining about bad calls.

Terminator
12-03-2012, 11:31 AM
You mean this Suggs that went down yesterday?

Carroll: The upside here, if there is any, is that we know Suggs heals well. Suggs left late in the game with some sort of arm injury and appeared to be in some discomfort. He left afterward, telling reporters he would be fine. Scans will give a better indication, but the whispers are that this is a significant muscle/tendon tear, much along the lines of what Ray Lewis is attempting to return from.

Suggs took a fucking dirt nap courtesy of Max Starks.

He is a scrub, and will never be the same.

dez09231
12-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Harrison complains about being targeted by the league by being fined outside of the game, Ray Rice, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and Terrell Suggs complain that they only lose games because the referees stole it. Fuck, Rice was even bitching when they WON against San Diego.

There's a difference there.

The Ravens are never accountable for losing. It's always someone else. The Ravens are that loser friend with the bad job who does nothing to improve their life, then blames their environment.

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:37 AM

Oh hell yea, most DPOYs are scrubs.

Do you actually think this garbage up, or do you just slap the keyboard and post whatever comes out?

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Harrison complains about being targeted by the league by being fined outside of the game, Ray Rice, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and Terrell Suggs complain that they only lose games because the referees stole it. Fuck, Rice was even bitching when they WON against San Diego.

There's a difference there.

The Ravens are never accountable for losing. It's always someone else. The Ravens are that loser friend with the bad job who does nothing to improve their life, then blames their environment.

Whining is whining. Complaining about calls (I can't think of any instance where Ed/Ray/T Sizzle complained any more than saying 'we didn't get some calls today') or complaining that you can't do your job because the big bad ole league is out to get you (which in my opinion they were, but he didn't help his dumb ass by calling them out in the media), it all boils down to pushing the blame for not executing on game day.

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 11:41 AM

Sure dude.. Ask Ben how his nose feels.... :chuckle:

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Sure dude.. Ask Ben how his nose feels.... :chuckle:

Pretty sure that was Ngata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBYdPuPV5Nk

EDIT: looks like they were both in on it.

dez09231
12-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Whining is whining. Complaining about calls (I can't think of any instance where Ed/Ray/T Sizzle complained any more than saying 'we didn't get some calls today') or complaining that you can't do your job because the big bad ole league is out to get you (which in my opinion they were, but he didn't help his dumb ass by calling them out in the media), it all boils down to pushing the blame for not executing on game day.

-Harrison would complain after getting fined in games that we won (to my recollection..)

-There are a decade of complaints that are easily found on Google

I'm glad that you at least acknowledged it. The league wanted to shift to bunches of points, which they were able to do. It makes more money because it grabs more casual fans to watch these passing record fall.

And to be honest, we were the focal point, but the Ravens got some of that, too. If you want to devalue defenses, the best way to do it is to chip away at the way the top 2 over the last decade.

I'm glad Ed Reeds' suspension was lifted. Let them play football.

lardlad
12-03-2012, 11:51 AM

I'd like to see Bert play with broken ribs like Lefty did.

dez09231
12-03-2012, 11:52 AM
In other news, Suh is the new Harrison. Schefter is on ESPN right now saying that the Colts are complaing that he was talking trash to a Colt who got hit.

"HE WAS TALKING TRASH TO US WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jeez...

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Pretty sure that was Ngata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBYdPuPV5Nk

EDIT: looks like they were both in on it.

Yeah it was #55 and #92. But mostly Ngata, you're right! Ngata is a beast! :applaudit:

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:59 AM
In other news, Suh is the new Harrison. Schefter is on ESPN right now saying that the Colts are complaing that he was talking trash to a Colt who got hit.

"HE WAS TALKING TRASH TO US WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Jeez...

Soon the league will just do away with defenses altogether. They had a high school skills competition during halftime on Sunday, high school receiver goes down field and QB puts it up for him. The longest pitch/catch wins, and I remember thinking to myself "some day this will be the NFL".

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2012, 12:39 PM
see, Harbough is of the mind set that beating the Steelers is like winning a playoff game or Super Bowl.

Congratulations? On a regular season win? STFU Johnny. "good job" "good game" that's all that is required. Go away and cry in your milk. Guess what Johnny...We DONT RESPECT YOU!

JeromeBetties63
12-03-2012, 12:40 PM
:blah: Honestly, no one complains about the refs more than the Steelers fans:

Biggest joke ever....the Ravens coach, players and fans win one championship every single season....whining about the refs. There are tons of Ravens fans on your forum who actually believe that there is a Steeler favored bias in the NFL and especially against the Ravens. Take that weak claim out of here...NOW. :wave:

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 01:23 PM
see, Harbough is of the mind set that beating the Steelers is like winning a playoff game or Super Bowl.

Congratulations? On a regular season win? STFU Johnny. "good job" "good game" that's all that is required. Go away and cry in your milk. Guess what Johnny...We DONT RESPECT YOU!

And we respect you less. You called our win (2) weeks ago weak, and I call yours the same. Bring it on! You cry about our last Super Bowl win being 2000, and I will stand on my point your dominance days are done, finished. I hope and pray we play you back in your home again. You better pray we don't...

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Biggest joke ever....the Ravens coach, players and fans win one championship every single season....whining about the refs. There are tons of Ravens fans on your forum who actually believe that there is a Steeler favored bias in the NFL and especially against the Ravens. Take that weak claim out of here...NOW. :wave:

Listen, every fanbase is VIRTUALLY the same! To single out one fanbase and claim they complain more than the other is downright hilarious.

That said, did these Baltimoron fans watch the Steelers/Giants game? The Steelers, especially over the last few years, have been fined, penalized, suspended and were poster-boys for the league everybody hates today!

That Steelers/Giants game was a travesty on the field and a mockery of officiating and we STILL over came those and won the game. That's what good teams do, overcome. Same can't be said for Balty because they simply aren't that good with the "let Joe chuck it downfield and hope for a flag" mentality!

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 01:30 PM
And we respect you less. You called our win (2) weeks ago weak, and I call yours the same. Bring it on! You cry about our last Super Bowl win being 2000, and I will stand on my point your dominance days are done, finished. I hope and pray we play you back in your home again. You better pray we don't...

Weak? Lmao, fraud fans just like your fraud team.

Dude, your defense is a joke. We aren't scared of you. We came 3 points this season in sweeping your ass's with Byron Leftwhich (with broken ribs) and Charlie Batch under center being protected by Gumby, Mario and Luigi on our oline!

We will have Ben back if we meet Round III and you have the nerve to sit there in your overconfident rally cry and welcome that? Typical delusional Ratbird fan!

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Listen, every fanbase is VIRTUALLY the same! To single out one fanbase and claim they complain more than the other is downright hilarious.

That said, did these Baltimoron fans watch the Steelers/Giants game? The Steelers, especially over the last few years, have been fined, penalized, suspended and were poster-boys for the league everybody hates today!

That Steelers/Giants game was a travesty on the field and a mockery of officiating and we STILL over came those and won the game. That's what good teams do, overcome. Same can't be said for Balty because they simply aren't that good with the "let Joe chuck it downfield and hope for a flag" mentality!

That is so far from the truth. That is what makes Ravens fans not respect you all. You think that is what Baltimore sees in Flacco. He is not an Elite QB by no means. But he is progressing and we are still trying to overcome some injuries also. But make no mistake, the Steelers of this season and last are a much more attainable win for "any" team. Even the Browns. See you next season...

Pentheon
12-03-2012, 01:34 PM

Ok...isn't tomlin like 7-5 vs harbaugh including playoffs? Unless thats "old" too right?

Riddle_Of_Steel
12-03-2012, 01:35 PM

Your win two weeks ago WAS WEAK.

You barely escaped with a 3 point win against a depleted team missing 3 of its starting 5 Olinemen and playing with a QB that was taking his first snaps since 2010. This time, you got beat by an even more depleted Steelers team, and a geriatric QB that everyone was calling a "has-been" in the week leading up to this game.

And I don't see what the big deal is about the handshake-- Tomlin shook his hand, he just didn't stay around for Harbaugh to start whispering sweet nothin's into his ear like he usually does.

We also hope and pray to play the Ravens at home in the playoffs. The Steelers are getting hot and the injured are starting to come back to fill the ranks. With a healthy Big Ben, Antonio Brown, Oline, and Polamalu, it will be time to make some bird stew out of the Ravens. I look forward to seeing Joe Sacko cough up the ball a few more times.

See you then.

S-2-7:tt04::tt04:

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2012, 01:40 PM
That is so far from the truth. That is what makes Ravens fans not respect you all. You think that is what Baltimore sees in Flacco. He is not an Elite QB by no means. But he is progressing and we are still trying to overcome some injuries also. But make no mistake, the Steelers of this season and last are a much more attainable win for "any" team. Even the Browns. See you next season...

touch a nerve with your inferiority complex did we? Go cry, go cry in the mirror and watch the tears of disappointment stream down your face as you come to the realization that you are a poor man's copy of the greatest Franchise in NFL History. Yeah I said it. most wins since the merger, most SB titles, more players in the HOF than all 3 of your teams combined, that would be the Colts, Ravens and the Browns since you are nothing but a rehashed Cleveland team after having your first team ripped out of your city because you couldn't afford to keep them.

yeah, go talk smack to the Bengals or the Jets, your team is NOT IN OUR LEAGUE.

Now go away, I'm busy watching film of the Chargers. and talking real football with Raiders/Packers/Giants/ fans.

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 01:40 PM

Dude, your defense is a joke. We aren't scared of you. We came 3 points this season in sweeping your ass's with Byron Leftwhich (with broken ribs) and Charlie Batch under center being protected by Gumby, Mario and Luigi on our oline!

We will have Ben back if we meet Round III and you have the nerve to sit there in your overconfident rally cry and welcome that? Typical delusional Ratbird fan!

Really? And you past history means Sh*t now. You are weak. Ben please.. Let Ngata or Suggs handle him easily. Harrison is finished and is better served sitting on the sideline. I give you the win, but your 3 point win agains make your arrogance come forth and will cost you next week. Make no mistake, you will lose even with Ben. If there is a round 3, we'll be waiting to hand you your asses.

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 01:42 PM
touch a nerve with your inferiority complex did we? Go cry, go cry in the mirror and watch the tears of disappointment stream down your face as you come to the realization that you are a poor man's copy of the greatest Franchise in NFL History. Yeah I said it. most wins since the merger, most SB titles, more players in the HOF than all 3 of your teams combined, that would be the Colts, Ravens and the Browns since you are nothing but a rehashed Cleveland team after having your first team ripped out of your city because you couldn't afford to keep them.

yeah, go talk smack to the Bengals or the Jets, your team is NOT IN OUR LEAGUE.

Now go away, I'm busy watching film of the Chargers. and talking real football with Raiders/Packers/Giants/ fans.

Better watch that film, as they will beat you easily as well. Your only hope is for Tomlin to step down at your season's end which will be soon. And Raiders/Packers/Giants fans, teams you cannot win against.

GMU Steeler
12-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Really? And you past history means Sh*t now. You are weak. Ben please.. Let Ngata or Suggs handle him easily. Harrison is finished and is better served sitting on the sideline. I give you the win, but your 3 point win agains make your arrogance come forth and will cost you next week. Make no mistake, you will lose even with Ben. If there is a round 3, we'll be waiting to hand you your asses.

Harrison is finished? Explains why he stripped sacked your QB at a crucial moment. You have a very good team but you're delusional if you think the Steelers are finished.

Dino 6 Rings
12-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Better watch that film, as they will beat you easily as well. Your only hope is for Tomlin to step down at your season's end which will be soon.

sure thing buddy. you keep living in your fantasy land pretending you have a chance of beating the Giants and Broncos and don't completely collapse as a team. I wonder, if you don't win it all this year, how fast with Reed head for the door?

I mean, after coming within a missed field goal of actually getting to a SB last year, isn't this kind of an all or nothing year for most of your roster?

you know deep down you want no part of a round 3 with the Steelers. You know, I know it, the world knows it. To lose to us again in the playoffs would set your franchise back to the status of the NY Jets.

Bayz101
12-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Better watch that film, as they will beat you easily as well. Your only hope is for Tomlin to step down at your season's end which will be soon. And Raiders/Packers/Giants fans, teams you cannot win against.

We just beat you with our third string QB at YOUR house and you're telling US what WE need to do? Hah. You're either stupid, or a troll. I don't have patience for either.

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 01:48 PM
sure thing buddy. you keep living in your fantasy land pretending you have a chance of beating the Giants and Broncos and don't completely collapse as a team. I wonder, if you don't win it all this year, how fast with Reed head for the door?

I mean, after coming within a missed field goal of actually getting to a SB last year, isn't this kind of an all or nothing year for most of your roster?

you know deep down you want no part of a round 3 with the Steelers. You know, I know it, the world knows it. To lose to us again in the playoffs would set your franchise back to the status of the NY Jets.

I'll say it again, if you make it to the playoffs and that is a big "if", then we can't wait. Then what will you say.... :doh:

GMU Steeler
12-03-2012, 01:50 PM
I'll say it again, if you make it to the playoffs and that is a big "if", then we can't wait. Then what will you say.... :doh:

How is it a big "if"? You do know that the Steelers would be in the playoffs if the season ended today and have a fairly easy schedule the rest of the way. Oh and you mentioned the Giants, we beat them back in November. Maybe you missed that huh.

Hawaii 5-0
12-03-2012, 01:50 PM
We just beat you with our third string QB at YOUR house and you're telling US what WE need to do? Hah. You're either stupid, or a troll. I don't have patience for either.

Alex, I'll that "c", he's both stupid and a troll for $100 please...

steelfury02
12-03-2012, 01:52 PM

I don't see the Ravens completely collapsing down the stretch - but I don't see that defense holding up against P. Manning - I'm not convinced that the Giants are back full force either. I still say they are a tired team.

CTSxViper
12-03-2012, 01:52 PM

Stupid or a troll? Let's see at the end of the season where we both are.

steelerchad
12-03-2012, 01:56 PM

Ravens vs. Steelers since Ben became our starter in 04 is a relatively even match up at 10-9 in the Steelers favor. The problem with you pinning your hopes on this fact is that the Ravens are 4-9 when Ben starts and now 5-1 when he doesn't. You better put your hopes and dreams of playing us again aside and start hoping for Ben to get injured again.

SoCalFan
12-03-2012, 01:56 PM

You really believe your whacked out depleted team is going places?

Your crazy, ha ha, I like you, but your crazy!:toofunny:

JeromeBetties63
12-03-2012, 02:02 PM
I think Harbaugh was mad that Mike didn't invite him to join the Batch/Roethlisberger celebratory hug.

I have the solution: After the Steelers eliminate the Ravens from the play-offs (again), in Baltimore this time, Mike should give Johnny boy a big old hug and wipe his tears with a terrible towel. Then he can hand him the towel and whisper in his ear, "give this to Ray Rice and btw, I just heard the Niners lost their game too." Then he can pull back and ask him, "Are you okay, little buddy?" Give him a quick pat on the butt and jog off to prepare for the Super Bowl.

steelerchad
12-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Ok...isn't tomlin like 7-5 vs harbaugh including playoffs? Unless thats "old" too right?

Tomlin is now 8-6 against the Ravens. 7-5 since Harbaugh has been there.

Tomlin is 7-2 w/ Ben and 1-4 wo/ Ben against the Ravens.

Conversely Harbaugh has had Flacco for all 7 of his losses to the Steelers.

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 02:09 PM

Again, I don't think we can give two shits less if you respect us or not! We respect you guys because we understand what the rivalry means to the NFL! I respect Baltimore but I don't EXPECT you to respect us because you've had the privilege to see us beat that ass time and time again so I don't blame you.

Progressing? Dude, Flacco is in his 4th season full season as a starter, has started every single game and STILL can't take advantage of weapons. Sometimes, progressions isn't enough!

You DO realize the Browns were a couple catch's and an illegal formation away from sweeping you guys, right? And that was WITHOUT 8 turnovers! You beat them by a lousy 10 points and we go in there with a watered down Steelers team, commit 8 turnovers and only lose by 6.

What does that say about your team? OVERRATED. We proved every ounce of the word last night.

Nevermore
12-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Overrated. Underrated. Not rated at all. Doesn't mean crap when the playoffs start. And in reality, Pittsburgh is the least of our worries come January. New England and Texas, and probably Denver pose a much bigger threat than Pittsburgh.

Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 02:32 PM
That's a HELLUVA thing to say from a RatBird fan after being 0-3 lifetime against the Steelers in the playoffs and after witnessing Charlie Batch have his way in the WORST way against the Ravens defense. Couldn't even get an OUNCE of pressure on Charlie with a 7th rounder in there standing up Suggs with ease. And to think Ben will be back and we're the least of your worries? GOOD! Again, typical delusion.

BTW: Who's Texas?

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 02:44 PM

I just looked on my board. Show me one.

Oh yea you can't because that argument came from the same place your head is firmly lodged.

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 02:45 PM

No, he isn't. This is a steeler fan's delusion.

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 02:47 PM

Yea ok, but you were also 3 points from being swept. So. . . you are fooling yourself with these could have been/should have Ben (sic).

Bring on Ben, it will be a close game, AS ALWAYS. If you think anything else you are incorrect. Next meeting is decided by 1 TD or less, I am calling it now.

Atlanta Dan
12-03-2012, 02:52 PM

So what is your explanation for the Gatorde bath when the Ravens beat the Steelers at Heinz?

Most teams only do that after confeence championship and Super Bowl wins :noidea:

Riddle_Of_Steel
12-03-2012, 02:52 PM

Yes, lets.

The Ravens are headed south, while the Steelers are starting to roll. You had trouble with the Steelers' scrub units. If we play you a third time with Ben on the roster and a healthy Polamalu, and Ed Reed & Ray Lewis both retire with broken hearts and an 0-4 postseason record against the Steelers.

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 02:53 PM
Yea ok, but you were also 3 points from being swept. So. . . you are fooling yourself with these could have been/should have Ben (sic).

Bring on Ben, it will be a close game, AS ALWAYS. If you think anything else you are incorrect. Next meeting is decided by 1 TD or less, I am calling it now.

Okay Nostradamus. What an observation. Over the years, it was the defense's that separated the teams via 3 points or less. If you can't make the assumption and see the difference between the Steelers defense and the downward spiral of the Ravens defense then I feel sorry for you (not really.)

Regardless, be careful what you wish for. If we don't have our 3rd string QB in there (who scorched you on his own merit) the Steelers put up 35 last night with Ben! I'm GLAD you would welcome his return, lmao. Delusional to think these games are 3 point affairs with Ben in the lineup with today's Baltimore defense.

Regardless of the scoreboard, you got smacked around by a team not even predicted to compete and you are here to feed your heartache with the delusion of smack-talk comfort.

Good luck with RGIII, Eli and Payton over the next month! HAH.

ChristianKustomz
12-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Oh my gosh. That was a BURN! Thank you to whoever it was that posted that video. That was epic! I keep watching it and it gets better each time.

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 02:58 PM
I didn't know vagina's bled purple! Learn something new everyday. LOL.:drink:

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Okay Nostradamus. What an observation. Over the years, it was the defense's that separated the teams via 3 points or less. If you can't make the assumption and see the difference between the Steelers defense and the downward spiral of the Ravens defense then I feel sorry for you (not really.)

Regardless, be careful what you wish for. If we don't have our 3rd string QB in there (who scorched you on his own merit) the Steelers put up 35 last night with Ben! I'm GLAD you would welcome his return, lmao. Delusional to think these games are 3 point affairs with Ben in the lineup with today's Baltimore defense.

Regardless of the scoreboard, you got smacked around by a team not even predicted to compete and you are here to feed your heartache with the delusion of smack-talk comfort.

Good luck with RGIII, Eli and Payton over the next month! HAH.

Nostradamus got high and made vague predictions for 1000 years in the future. I am looking at trends: you do know that 7 of the last 8 match-ups between us were decided by a field goal, right? I won't mention the exception to that. . .

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/3049305-85/ravens-steelers-game-win-close-season-winning-games-row-start#axzz2E1biAK7v

Downward spiral? Are you nuts? We are getting better every week. We gave up 200+ yards to the charges, and we gave up <100 to your rushers last night.

We were playing your 3rd string QB. Cool, you were playing our 2nd/3rd string CBs, nice that Batch made some throws because he was underestimated and facing inexperienced CBs.

35 points :toofunny:. If you put up 35 points we put up 38 (or 32). I can't make that any simpler, so we can just wait and see if/when our play off rematch occurs.

Remember, one score or less. Of course, even if I'm right you'll come up with some excuse: refs, injuries, barometric pressure was too low, any excuse will do right?

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 03:13 PM
So what is your explanation for the Gatorde bath when the Ravens beat the Steelers at Heinz?

Most teams only do that after confeence championship and Super Bowl wins :noidea:

They were an excitable bunch last year, they did the same thing when Harbaugh beat his brother on Thanksgiving. It wasn't classy, but trust me, I could give two shits about beating the Steelers at the end of the season--if we could go 0-2 against you guys and then take home a lombardi, bring on the lombardi.

So yea the win means more than a regular win, but not anywhere near the significance of a superbowl. Do you think Batch and Ben would be cryhugging on the sidelines if he had just put up 275 and a TD against the browns? :noidea: Yea I don't think so.

Believe it or not, this is a professional football team, and all 32 of them have the same goal. If you believe anything else that is your own ignorance, not reality.

JeromeBetties63
12-03-2012, 03:14 PM

Oh, no it's not. There are plenty of events which prove it. 1. Ravens admitted they built their team to try and beat the Steelers. 2. Gatorade baths after regular season wins. 3. Celebrating so wildly after a regular season win that he got his face cut. 4. Over the top post game locker room speeches. 5. Whining and imploding after losses to Steelers 6. - 10.They haven't even made it to the Superbowl

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I hope you stick around, BleedPurple (you could get that fixed BTW.) This place could use a punching bag more often. You're simply reaching at straws at this point to keep your head above water in a silly debate you can't defend. Watching you try is painful from our perspective about that debacle last night.

Regardless, it's a helluva thing to say this

any excuse will do right?

When your own players are saying this:

“They were making bad calls all night, “Boldin said about the referees. “I know they don’t want me to say it, but this is what it was: You can’t allow a guy to hold and when a receiver breaks free, call a pass interference. You can’t have it both ways.”

Your whiny head-coach would be proud. Keep up the good work! Lmao. TOo funny.

Ricco Suavez
12-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Just acknowledge that ya"ll lose to us more when Ben is under center. Most of your wins have came when Ben is not in the game. BTW do not want to hear your 2nd 3rd string crap on your secondary, not when we are down to 3rd QB, 3rd RT, 2nd G, 2nd DB, 2nd LBer, playing a RB that was 3rd on the depth chart, and had our Pro Bowl Safety out 7 games, James Harrison out for some time, Brown just got back for Raven game 2, his backup Crotchery out, Lost our starting FB before season even started. Come on man we beat your unbeatable team in your house with a team held together by spit and bandaids.

dez09231
12-03-2012, 03:20 PM
You guys post too much for me to keep up : /

GMU Steeler
12-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Oh, no it's not. There are plenty of events which prove it. 1. Ravens admitted they built their team to try and beat the Steelers. 2. Gatorade baths after regular season wins. 3. Celebrating so wildly after a regular season win that he got his face cut. 4. Over the top post game locker room speeches. 5. Whining and imploding after losses to Steelers 6. - 10.They haven't even made it to the Superbowl

Don't forget that Newsome asks prospects at the combine specifically how they'd handle playing at Heinz. They want to beat us and want to beat us bad. And I guess I don't blame them because we've had their number in many an important game over the years.

tony hipchest
12-03-2012, 03:25 PM
They were an excitable bunch last year, they did the same thing when Harbaugh beat his brother on Thanksgiving. It wasn't classy,.

so which one did they give out rings, trophies and champions hats for?

the win vs frisco or pittsburgh?

did ray lewis go to disney world and make a commercial?

lmao! your team is complete douchebags.

harbaugh probably instructed his team to give him a bath if they won.

fansince'76
12-03-2012, 03:27 PM
...refs, injuries, barometric pressure was too low, any excuse will do right?

You should know. Your HC wrote the book on making them...

Darkstorm05
12-03-2012, 03:28 PM
so which one did they give out rings, trophies and champions hats for?

the win vs frisco or pittsburgh?

did ray lewis go to disney world and make a commercial?

lmao! your team is complete douchebags.

harbaugh probably instructed his team to give him a bath if they won.

Ray Lewis wasn't allowed to be the Disney Guy, remember? Something about a blood covered suit and a murder and soiling the family brand image.

steelfury02
12-03-2012, 03:29 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31227281.jpg

tony hipchest
12-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Ray Lewis wasn't allowed to be the Disney Guy, remember? Something about a blood covered suit and a murder and soiling the family brand image.thats why the ravens sent him last year after their 2 regular season championship wins.

theyre cool.

steelerchad
12-03-2012, 04:15 PM

I don't doubt it. Probably 80% of NFL games are decided by less than 7 points. But with Ben in a winner take all scenarios........ I like us to come out on top........... a lot.

FrancoLambert
12-03-2012, 04:27 PM

But he's a douche when he's on the field.
Who's talking about post game comments?

fansince'76
12-03-2012, 04:36 PM

Sorry, but giving an interview exclaiming that his team has it "figured out" while insinuating the Steelers are a bunch of cheap shot artists and then Ngata breaking Roethlisberger's nose and Jameel McClain practically decapitating Heath Miller the VERY SAME DAY racking up a combined $55K in fines from the league pretty much screams "douche" to me.

Crying about the music playing on the PA system in Heinz pretty much screams "douche" to me.

Breaking a well-established rule regarding injury reporting to the league and then bitching about rightfully being fined for it pretty much screams "douche" to me.

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

FrancoLambert
12-03-2012, 04:46 PM

:applaudit:
To all the Ratbird trolls.
"Facts are stubborn little things that don't go away."

Ricco Suavez
12-03-2012, 05:26 PM

This sticks in their craw more than any other fact. But but but we swept you last year and beat Ben. Well got news for you Batch swept you this year, he's 1-0 as the Starter against the Turds this year.

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Don't let last years sweep fool you Ricco! They blatantly got away with a pushoff on William Gay that gave them the TD! This year, they got Boldin for bein the cheap push-off artist that he is. If the refs make the right call last season, we get a home game and Flacco loses to Tebow in Denver.

Ricco Suavez
12-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Don't let last years sweep fool you Ricco! They blatantly got away with a pushoff on William Gay that gave them the TD! This year, they got Boldin for bein the cheap push-off artist that he is. If the refs make the right call last season, we get a home game and Flacco loses to Tebow in Denver.

Dude you ain't got to tell me I watched, but unlike Raven fans I accept losses without excuses. We had chances to win that game and we had Ben, unlike the first game this year were we out played them in every facet but the score. Sadly the final score is what counts.:tt04:

VictoryFormation
12-03-2012, 05:48 PM
The Ravens play dirty. They go out there, and try to injure people. That probably has a lot to do with why Tomlin snubbed Harbaugh like he did. At some point, Jim Harbaugh must have mentored under Jerry Glanville.

zcoop
12-03-2012, 05:51 PM
The Ravens play dirty. They go out there, and try to injure people. That probably has a lot to do with why Tomlin snubbed Harbaugh like he did. At some point, Jim Harbaugh must have mentored under Jerry Glanville.

John, not Jim playa. :wink02:

Atlanta Dan
12-03-2012, 05:54 PM
They were an excitable bunch last year, they did the same thing when Harbaugh beat his brother on Thanksgiving. It wasn't classy, but trust me, I could give two shits about beating the Steelers at the end of the season--if we could go 0-2 against you guys and then take home a lombardi, bring on the lombardi.

So yea the win means more than a regular win, but not anywhere near the significance of a superbowl. Do you think Batch and Ben would be cryhugging on the sidelines if he had just put up 275 and a TD against the browns? :noidea: Yea I don't think so.

Believe it or not, this is a professional football team, and all 32 of them have the same goal. If you believe anything else that is your own ignorance, not reality.

Some teams act more professionally than others

Stay classy

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Dude you ain't got to tell me I watched, but unlike Raven fans I accept losses without excuses. We had chances to win that game and we had Ben, unlike the first game this year were we out played them in every facet but the score. Sadly the final score is what counts

Agreed brotherin. Thing is, Ben did it again. He hit Wallace for the go-ahead score to stick a knife in that Ravens D. But credit Smith, he got away with it and they got the dubya. Still, they live in our shadow.

tony hipchest
12-03-2012, 05:58 PM
At some point, Jim Harbaugh must have mentored under Jerry Glanville.yeah, i dont think jerry went to the superbowl at any level as a coach, either.

VictoryFormation
12-03-2012, 06:14 PM
John, not Jim playa.

Jim, John, Jimmy John, Joani... Who cares?

JeromeBetties63
12-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Jim, John, Jimmy John, Joani... Who cares?

I know I don't give a Jack.

Deserei90
12-03-2012, 09:39 PM
I don't know which Steeler player that asked Upshaw to help him up, but Upshaw refused to help him up and just kept staring at him. I'm not sure if most of you caught that during the game last night, but that was a Douche move. And to you Raven fans that complain about Tomlin snubbing Harbaugh, since when has Harbaugh shown the Steelers any respect? Tomlin could really care less about showing any towards Harbaugh. If the Ravens would have won Harbaugh would have been jumping around laughing. You play Grimy football against us.. You get a grimy handshake just saying.... Maybe, it's the Fans, players and coaches of Baltimore that should show a little more respect for Pittsburgh.

lloydwoodson
12-03-2012, 10:24 PM
I would never try to defend Tomlin to Ravens' fans. Tomlin has represented the Steelers in a classy and professional way since he arrived in Pittsburgh. If Tomlin sinks to Harbaugh's level of Gatorade baths during regular season and assaulting referees I will be on the defensive. Tomlin paid Harbaugh as much attention as we should pay Ravens' fans... none.

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 10:38 PM

There you go complaining about the refs again, lol. Sure you aren't a Raven fan? I never see us complaining about refs on this board, but we must for all the shit we get about it.

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Not that you care or anything, BleedvaginaPurple, but just to let you know, the team you are playing next week just upset the Giants tonight. I know you don't know that because you're WAY to enamored with hanging out on a Steelers message board, even after an ass-whooping by a 38 year old.

Ravens fans might be more insufferable as we thought. Their own kind can't even stay in their respected ratholes.

tony hipchest
12-03-2012, 11:01 PM
speaking of which, all ravenfans (and even national media) talk about ray lewis being a 1st ballot HOF'er and possibly the greatest MLB of all time.

his tackle stats are padded by raven staff.

london fletcher > ray lewis.

dont believe me? look up the stats.

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Not that you care or anything, BleedvaginaPurple, but just to let you know, the team you are playing next week just upset the Giants tonight. I know you don't know that because you're WAY to enamored with hanging out on a Steelers message board, even after an ass-whooping by a 38 year old.

Ravens fans might be more insufferable as we thought. Their own kind can't even stay in their respected ratholes.

Glad the "Battle of the Beltway" finally means something. Looking forward to it.

BleedvaginaPurple. That is really clever because, you took my handle, and put a dirty word in the middle!!!!!!

StainlessdumbassStill.

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:06 PM
speaking of which, all ravenfans (and even national media) talk about ray lewis being a 1st ballot HOF'er and possibly the greatest MLB of all time.

his tackle stats are padded by raven staff.

london fletcher > ray lewis.

dont believe me? look up the stats.

Tackles FF INT Sack
Career 1870 19 20 35 ----London
Career 2050 19 31 42 -----Ray

Which stat am I looking for? They are tied for FF, wow awesome. Please let me know which stat to look for?

EDIT: OH maybe pass defense. Hmm. . .no, 86 to 119 favoring Ray.

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 11:07 PM
BleedvaginaPurple. That is really clever because, you took my handle, and put a dirty word in the middle!!!!!!

Didn't you say last night that you BleedPurple in your womanly area's? I swear you did.

StainlessdumbassStill.

Phew! You got me. Lmao. I'll barely sleep from that one. I bet you won't sleep from the haunting of Chuck Batch, huh? Poor guy.

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Phew! You got me. Lmao. I'll barely sleep from that one. I bet you won't sleep from the haunting of Chuck Batch, huh? Poor guy.

Woosh.

I was showing how stupid your insult was by. . . oh, never mind.

:pat pat: Goooooooooooood job on Sunday!

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Yawn. Thanks, now go back to your flea-infested community and get familiar with this RGIII fella if you think Chuck Batch gave you all you can handle.....

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Yawn. Thanks, now go back to your flea-infested community and get familiar with this RGIII fella if you think Chuck Batch gave you all you can handle.....

Considering that power house Matt Hasselbeck was more than YOUR team could handle, I wouldn't be talking crap. Or how bout them Raiders? lol, the only smack you have to talk is that we lost to your team, how sad is that?

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Time to look at yourself in the mirror dude. The simple fact that you're here pulling rabbit-tricks out of your hat getting all offended that we whooped that ass and need to be here defending yourself from all the shit-talk is the sad part. You're puny.

Yeah, we lost to Hasselbeck and Palmer, but that was a LIFETIME ago. We focus on the now and the now tells me that the Ravens are going to have one helluva time closing out the Pittsburgh Steelers in the division even standing at 9-3 and after we lost to such bums! The Steelers are getting healthy at the right time, bounced back to the #1 defense they were and rallied around their backup-backup QB. You better not get caught sleeping because you got one tough schedule to close things out.

Like I said, thank us later. You got exposed for the frauds you are. Losing in round 1 won't hurt as bad now.

BleedPurple
12-03-2012, 11:34 PM
Time to look at yourself in the mirror dude. The simple fact that you're here pulling rabbit-tricks out of your hat getting all offended that we whooped that ass and need to be here defending yourself from all the shit-talk is the sad part. You're puny.

Yeah, we lost to Hasselbeck and Palmer, but that was a LIFETIME ago. We focus on the now and the now tells me that the Ravens are going to have one helluva time closing out the Pittsburgh Steelers in the division even standing at 9-3 and after we lost to such bums! The Steelers are getting healthy at the right time, bounced back to the #1 defense they were and rallied around their QB. Yous better not sleep because you got one tough schedule to try and close things out.

Like I said, thank us later. You got exposed for the frauds you are. Losing in round 1 won't hurt as bad now.

Sorry man, it was this season, not a lifetime ago. You can tell by your record. In closing, I'm glad we were exposed by the Steelers and not the Raiders. Stings less come playoff time when we win the division. :chuckle::wave:

lloydwoodson
12-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Sorry man, it was this season, not a lifetime ago. You can tell by your record. In closing, I'm glad we were exposed by the Steelers and not the Raiders. Stings less come playoff time when we win the division. :chuckle::wave:

I wish you should come back only when the Ravens win another superbowl- that way I will never have to see you again.

StainlessStill
12-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Sorry man, it was this season, not a lifetime ago. You can tell by your record. In closing, I'm glad we were exposed by the Steelers and not the Raiders. Stings less come playoff time when we win the division.

Exactly what I expected. You people are too predictable.The mentality of a paper-champion. Baltimorons proving us right since 1996! Lmao. The Steelers weren't "exposed" by the Raiders. How did they expose us when we responded with the best pass defense in the league since? I guess Joe Flaccid is no Carson Palmer OR Matt Hasselbeck, lmao.

Meh, enjoy the division caps and t-shirts. It's all you're ever good for this season anyhow.

tony hipchest
12-03-2012, 11:53 PM
john harbaugh wanted to shake mike tomlins wang.

Hawaii 5-0
12-04-2012, 12:03 AM
john harbaugh wanted to shake mike tomlins wang.

you want to shake my what? :mad:

http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?u=6978&type=sigpic&dateline=1354584769

teegre
12-04-2012, 12:06 AM
you want to shake my what? :mad:

http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?u=6978&type=sigpic&dateline=1354584769

That stare... worth a thousand words.

Edman
12-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Overrated. Underrated. Not rated at all. Doesn't mean crap when the playoffs start. And in reality, Pittsburgh is the least of our worries come January. New England and Texas, and probably Denver pose a much bigger threat than Pittsburgh.

Good to hear that. Hope your team feels the same way and we'll end your season again, this time in Baltimore.

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 03:07 AM
I don't know which Steeler player that asked Upshaw to help him up, but Upshaw refused to help him up and just kept staring at him. I'm not sure if most of you caught that during the game last night, but that was a Douche move. And to you Raven fans that complain about Tomlin snubbing Harbaugh, since when has Harbaugh shown the Steelers any respect? Tomlin could really care less about showing any towards Harbaugh. If the Ravens would have won Harbaugh would have been jumping around laughing. You play Grimy football against us.. You get a grimy handshake just saying.... Maybe, it's the Fans, players and coaches of Baltimore that should show a little more respect for Pittsburgh.

That would be Antonio Brown, and yeah I agree a douche move, but what would you expect from those dirty birds anyway??

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 03:17 AM
Don't forget that Newsome asks prospects at the combine specifically how they'd handle playing at Heinz. They want to beat us and want to beat us bad. And I guess I don't blame them because we've had their number in many an important game over the years.

Yup, and that goes back to when they were the Brown-Stains too....

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 03:22 AM

Bring on Ben?? No, the Steelers don't need to bring on Ben, because they can beat your team with a third string qb. Ben will be saved for a team that is more formidable like the Chargers...:rofl:

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 03:25 AM
I didn't know vagina's bled purple! Learn something new everyday. LOL.:drink:

It must be a "Raven's time of the month".....:toofunny:

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 03:31 AM
Nostradamus got high and made vague predictions for 1000 years in the future. I am looking at trends: you do know that 7 of the last 8 match-ups between us were decided by a field goal, right? I won't mention the exception to that. . .

http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/3049305-85/ravens-steelers-game-win-close-season-winning-games-row-start#axzz2E1biAK7v

Downward spiral? Are you nuts? We are getting better every week. We gave up 200+ yards to the charges, and we gave up <100 to your rushers last night.

We were playing your 3rd string QB. Cool, you were playing our 2nd/3rd string CBs, nice that Batch made some throws because he was underestimated and facing inexperienced CBs.

35 points :toofunny:. If you put up 35 points we put up 38 (or 32). I can't make that any simpler, so we can just wait and see if/when our play off rematch occurs.

Remember, one score or less. Of course, even if I'm right you'll come up with some excuse: refs, injuries, barometric pressure was too low, any excuse will do right?

You are delusional if you think your team is going to put up 35 points on that Steelers defense...seriously stop making excuses. You are really trying to dig deep now, with the lame "2nd and 3rd string corner back crap.:blah: Just man up and admit you got beat by a third string qb, who owned you in the 4th quarter. Now, you will need to worry about Ben, if they meet in the playoffs....

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 03:40 AM

Hey genius, the Steelers have already beat the Giants in their house. Get your facts straight.

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 03:49 AM

Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Ha Ha.. you are right, the Steelers will be the "least of your worries" because your team will not make it past the first round. And if you are the 3rd seed, and you get the unfortunate task of having to play the Steelers again, then you won't have to "worry" about the teams you just mentioned, the Steelers will leave you at home...

But the most likely scenario will be you losing all the rest of your games, the Steelers running the table, winning the division and possibly kicking you chokers out of the playoff hunt....:tt02:

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 04:13 AM
QUOTE=BleedPurple;1058200]Hard to have an MVP season from the bench. Where is this MVP season?[/QUOTE]

He has only been out three weeks. You want to know his MVP season? Well I guess since you don't know how to "google" like all the other Raven trolls on here, I will give you some free statistics courtesy of Steelers.com.

Big Ben 2012:

CMP

ATT

YDS

CMP%

AVG

TD

LNG

INT

FUM

QBR

RAT

I especially like the 17 TD's to only 4 interceptions don't you?? Yeah, the injury will most likely keep him out of the voting, but these numbers still warrant consideration.

By the way how's the 'elite" Flacco stack up to these numbers bud?

ricardisimo
12-04-2012, 04:24 AM
City, although I appreciate your efforts here, you really need to learn how to multi-quote. Eight in a row is stat-padding and post-whoring, plain and simple.

But he's a douche when he's on the field.
Who's talking about post game comments?
Well, the "Hey! Hey! Hey!" was technically a post-game comment.

Atlanta Dan
12-04-2012, 06:40 AM
The Baltimore Sun puts it in perspective

Bottom line: This didn't even come close to approaching the hostility that was on display last season between San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, John Harbaugh's younger brother, and Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-harbaugh-says-handshake-with-tomlin-wasnt-uncomfortable-20121203,0,4251038.story

In other words, in terms of ass clown behavior by the Harbaugh brothers Sunday's incident was typically but not extraordinarily ignorant

Fire Haley
12-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Did you see Flacco the Choker in his post-game interview?

"I think we could have put up 30 - 40 pts on them today"

fuck Baltimore

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/Presser_Harbaugh_Gives_Update_On_Suggs_Injury/a8e8c7e3-1852-4301-9eb6-b34a0a60a7ec

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 09:32 AM

fuck Baltimore

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/videos/videos/Presser_Harbaugh_Gives_Update_On_Suggs_Injury/a8e8c7e3-1852-4301-9eb6-b34a0a60a7ec

Oh my its "Mr. Elite QB Joe the Nerd Flacco". What an imbecile. He actually said that? Sure Nerd boy, and I bet the next thing that comes out of his delusional mouth is that he thinks Baltimore can win 5 more Super Bowls!!!:rofl:

Nerd boy Flacco, you were lucky to get most of those 20 points, on bad officiating ,and turnovers from the Steelers. So now you want to do your little make-believe show like a kid at Disney Land and say your team could have put up 30 to 40 points on the world's best defense?? Yeah you are right, in your dreams, while you are getting chased by Harrison nerd.:rofl::rofl: You suck Flacco, or should I say Fucko??

SoCalFan
12-04-2012, 09:39 AM

fuck Baltimore

What a turd! Tomlin needs to take that clip and play it for the D at least 50 times loud as hell on a repeated cycle before they run out of the tunnel for the next meeting! (if were so lucky):tt03:

CityofChampions
12-04-2012, 10:22 AM
City, although I appreciate your efforts here, you really need to learn how to multi-quote. Eight in a row is stat-padding and post-whoring, plain and simple.

Your wish is my command. Post whoring is not my style, look for improved posts from me in the future...:drink:

StainlessStill
12-04-2012, 10:23 AM

fuck Baltimore

Was that before, or after they needed the usual bail-out 35 yard penalty down the field to even score ONE touchdown?

What a looney. Give him the big contract, Ozzy! Don't let us down. Pretty please?:thumbsup:

SteelersCanada
12-04-2012, 10:25 AM
They could have put up 30 - 40 points when he completed under 50% of his passes and threw for under 200 yards? Does this guy hear himself talk?

WVABE
12-04-2012, 10:29 AM
He must love that echoeing in his head when his jaws move, what a dork.

GMU Steeler
12-04-2012, 10:36 AM
They could have put up 30 - 40 points when he completed under 50% of his passes and threw for under 200 yards? Does this guy hear himself talk?

Come on this is "Elite Joe."