PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp Trickery

Cebby
08-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Ben didn't have us fooled for a minute. This past Wednesday I was at training camp. We were hanging out where the players come down and saw an extra tall Charlie Batch running down the ramp. Turns out Charlie and Ben had swapped jerseys (I'm guessing so Ben could avoid the autograph frenzy...) You can see Charlie coming down behind Ben in his jersey...

http://sf.cebulak.com/pics/08-06%20Misc%20041%20(Medium).jpg

tony hipchest
08-11-2006, 05:20 PM
lol. extra tall charlie batch? that looks like an extra WHITE charlie batch!

Bigsteve332310
08-11-2006, 11:59 PM
HAHA yeah i was there too. that was pretty funny. The next day he came out wearing number 28 and most people didnt even know he was down on the field and were waiting for him to come out. SOrry i dont have a pic haha.

HometownGal
08-12-2006, 07:20 AM
lol. extra tall charlie batch? that looks like an extra WHITE charlie batch!

Bwa ha ha! :sofunny:

On Tuesday when we were there, he came down the walkway wearing his usual #7 with his helmet off and was smiling at everyone as he passed. When practice was over, he didn't come back up the walkway and instead went over to the VIP tent with Hines, Peezy and a few others. Sneaky little devils they are! :chuckle:

Lambertfan
08-12-2006, 04:31 PM
VIP tent?

melroseplace
08-12-2006, 07:23 PM
haha yeah I heard about Ben and Batch doing that, it cracked me up

the VIP tent is the big white one down on the fields...every day a couple of the players go there after practice to sign autographs for the VIPs