PDA

View Full Version : T. Suggs torn bicep

tony hipchest
12-03-2012, 10:15 PM
as per adam schefter.

steroids are a bad thing.

good thing suggs also does HGH and testosterone and should heal quickly.

seriously...

who did he blow to be immune from testing?

SteelCurtain5643
12-04-2012, 01:50 AM
Shame, couldn't happen to a nicer guy

SteelCurtain5643
12-04-2012, 01:58 AM
Lol sum1 get the pic of Suggs face

http://inertiawins.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/horse-teeth.jpg

This is still some of the funniest shit I've seen in this board, still makes me LOL

lloydwoodson
12-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Tbh I don't care about most Ravens one way or the other. Lewis, Reed and Ngata are all really good so I respect that. Suggs is the most overrated player in the league. This doesn't hurt the Ravens at all.

steelfury02
12-04-2012, 12:50 PM
I look like a nerdy T. Suggs!
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/4HlHgcGMwOE/0.jpg

jtbsteeler
12-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Curse of the TT!

LVSteelersfan
12-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Rice must have brushed up against Suggs in the locker room when he had the towel on this head. Either that or Rice dropped it and Suggs stepped on it. Ray Lewis and Suggs are the only two players in the league that I could care less if they ever play again. I am so sick of the Ray Lewis lovefest by the media. He hasn't been that good for years. He is really good at piling on at the end of a play to get his 1/2 sacks though.

Atlanta Dan
12-04-2012, 07:01 PM
as per adam schefter.

steroids are a bad thing.

good thing suggs also does HGH and testosterone and should heal quickly.

seriously...

who did he blow to be immune from testing?

Maybe - maybe not:noidea:

Troy is clean and how many muscle tears has he experienced?

FWIW it seems the bicep and tricep tears are more likely than leg injuries to be related to being juiced - Aaron Smith kept having those injuries starting around his 10th year in the league

IMO a significant % of the linemen and LBs in the league are on HGH, steroids or other PEDs - I assume that includes a number of Steelers

jjpro11
12-04-2012, 07:37 PM
LOL you guys are in denial if you think the majority of NFL players aren't using PEDs, including Steelers. I am not even going to comment on Suggs, because there's sure to be Steelers using as well.

nj1923steelgirl
12-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Shame, couldn't happen to a nicer guy

I agree!

ChristianKustomz
12-07-2012, 07:42 AM
I agree!

Really? Suggs is an SOB. He's a ruthless and toothless beaver with no respect. Quite frankly I hope Suggs stays out. He plays hard yes but that doesn't make up for his piss poor attitude and venom spitting every chance he gets. Don't you watch the postgame interviews? He always has the worst most abusive things to say about the Steelers. Hell don't you remember the bounty he said was on Ward? I haven't forgot it. I personally think Suggs is a disgrace much like SUH from Detroit.

...nice guy? Please....you must be a RATBIRDS fans.

Buddha Bus
12-07-2012, 09:05 AM
Really? Suggs is an SOB. He's a ruthless and toothless beaver with no respect. Quite frankly I hope Suggs stays out. He plays hard yes but that doesn't make up for his piss poor attitude and venom spitting every chance he gets. Don't you watch the postgame interviews? He always has the worst most abusive things to say about the Steelers. Hell don't you remember the bounty he said was on Ward? I haven't forgot it. I personally think Suggs is a disgrace much like SUH from Detroit.

...nice guy? Please....you must be a RATBIRDS fans.

You do realize she was agreeing with a sarcastic comment, no?

And as far as Suggs and his post game comments and bravado, I liken him to a pro wrestler who talks shit to promote the "big fight". I don't believe Suggs believes most of what he says, he just does it to get a rise and increase the interest in the games between the Steelers and Ravens.

Suggs has also defended Steeler players in the past in regards to Roger Goodell's witch hunts against Harrison and others. I don't think he's as much of an ass as he portrays on TV. He's a carnival barker generating interest and prodding the best out of his teammates and opponents.

That doesn't mean I love the guy or I'm "a RATBIRDS fan". Just calling it as I see it.