PDA

View Full Version : CARDINALS GAME

19ward86
08-11-2006, 10:54 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!some pittsburgh steelers action. there are so many rookies and young veterens i am looking forward to watch play their hearts out to make the team. i think the player of the game will be either nate washington or james frazier. this is off topic but whatever happened to walter young and james farriors bro?

pittsburgh$teelersfan
08-11-2006, 11:19 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!some pittsburgh steelers action. there are so many rookies and young veterens i am looking forward to watch play their hearts out to make the team. i think the player of the game will be either nate washington or james frazier. this is off topic but whatever happened to walter young and james farriors bro?

who is james frazier.Do you mean Andre frazier but thats all right.James brother got released and walter young is still on the roster.

tony hipchest
08-12-2006, 01:02 AM
yeah, farriors brother wasnt nearly enough to mal=ke the roster, and when we are looking at cutting quincy morgan, you know our wr class is deep.

as far as the cardinals game goes im thinking d. green will try to go deep on the steelers db's on the 1st possession.

Haiku_Dirtt
08-12-2006, 03:04 AM
I'm thinking McFadden

lilyoder6
08-12-2006, 12:32 PM
man no matt today at the game for the cardinals.. how sad

Midnightwriter07
08-12-2006, 01:03 PM
I have heard ( heard only ) that young is not having a very good camp and is dropping alot of balls.. he played well last hear in preseason games so will have to see. I am thinking that Moey/ Morgan will be fighting forthe last WR spot I have an interesting scenerio i will post on diff thread if Morgan may get cut.

Puppotta
08-12-2006, 01:39 PM
I want to see Willie Reid in punt returns, the guy is a speed demon:busted:

Troy's Hair
08-12-2006, 01:41 PM
I just want to see Ben get hit and bounce right back up. But not hit TOO hard!

nicesteel4life
08-12-2006, 01:56 PM
I Just want to see some STEELER FOOTBALL
We really need to see our depth
Cant wait to see the QB Battle and WR Battle
Also want to see our DE situation(depth wise)
OHHH and not to forget the DB battles as well
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!

19ward86
08-12-2006, 05:34 PM
my bad i did mean andre, i was thinking of james farrior. thinks for correcting me. i know the game means nothing but i really want them to win even though they probably wont being down however many points.