PDA

View Full Version : "Lincoln"

Lady Steel
12-05-2012, 12:07 AM
Went to see "Lincoln" tonight. Daniel Day-Lewis and Sally Field were absolutely fantastic in this movie regarding his campaign for the passing of the 13th Amendment. I loved it and highly recommend it if you like these kinds of movies.

KJVuqYkI2jQ

tony hipchest
12-05-2012, 12:45 AM
it wont be shown in my podunk town cause the only 10 film theater is concerned not enough people will show up.

i missed "man with the iron fists" and i am sure i will miss "django unchained" as well. :dang:

looking forward to the video releases tho...

Atlanta Dan
12-05-2012, 06:50 AM
Went to see "Lincoln" tonight. Daniel Day-Lewis and Sally Field were absolutely fantastic in this movie regarding his campaign for the passing of the 13th Amendment. I loved it and highly recommend it if you like these kinds of movies.

KJVuqYkI2jQ

Agreed - a great movie that shows how in politics there is nothing contradictory about being an idealist and getting down in the trenches to pass meaningful legislation - I hope Obama & the House GOP leaders have seen it

Tommy Lee Jones was great a radical Republican Representative Thaddeus Stevens

Lady Steel
12-06-2012, 12:26 AM
it wont be shown in my podunk town cause the only 10 film theater is concerned not enough people will show up.

:frown:

i missed "man with the iron fists" and i am sure i will miss "django unchained" as well. :dang:

I want to see Django Unchained, too. :thumbsup:

Tommy Lee Jones was great as radical Republican Representative Thaddeus Stevens

Oh yes, he was great. That scene with Sally Field/Mary Todd Lincoln during the party was awesome, too. :laughing:

MACH1
12-06-2012, 12:35 AM
I didn't know Lincoln was such a badass killing all those vampires. :rolleyes:

Lady Steel
12-06-2012, 12:42 AM
Now you know! :laughing:

Vis
12-10-2012, 07:31 AM

looking forward to the video releases tho...

Need a link?